If the fairer sex has a desire to have a slender figure and a beautiful abs, then a set of correctly selected exercises for the press in the home environment will produce a better result than training in the gym. To do this, you only need desire and a little free space.
- Effective Abdominal Exercises
- Lying curl
- Classic twisting
- With spring
- Oblique twisting
- Twisted legs
- Lifting the body with twists
- Reverse twisting
- Alternate leg raises from a prone position
- Simultaneous leg and body lifts
- Letter “V”
- Planck and its options
- Running Running
- Push ups
- Weight exercises
- Weekly home workout program for the press
- How to make a raised stomach
- Secrets of quick results to create the perfect press
- Video on the topic: a set of exercises for the press
Effective Abdominal Exercises
In order for a girl to find an impeccable figure, one can make a training of the most effective exercises or add some of them to the usual training complex.
A set of exercises:
- Oblique twisting;
- The letter “V”;
- Twisting in the opposite direction;
- Raising legs;
- Scissors in horizontal position;
A set of exercises for the abs covers various twists – one of the main fitness tasks that kneads the abdominal press. This type of load helps to pump up an area located slightly below the ribs.
To perform it, it is necessary to take a supine position, bend the legs at the knees, and spread the elbows to the sides, while the hands are wound behind the neck. Next, you need to slowly raise the upper half of the body, after which they will return to their original position. The loin should fit snugly against the floor.
The number of repetitions for an intense workout is 50 times in 3 sets. You can start doing exercises for the press, focusing on your well-being, for the first training session, 3 sets of 10 times will be enough.
The classic version is as follows:
- take a supine position;
- the legs are bent at the knee joints, the feet put on the ground;
- hands on the back of the head, but not locked;
- inhale and slowly raise the upper of the body;
- strain the press, at the same time it is worth making efforts to remove the shoulder blades from the litter;
- in this state, hold for 3 seconds, and then return to its original position;
- for greater efficiency, it is advisable not to touch the floor with your head.
The main emphasis is on the upper of the press. An additional load is on the lower abdomen and its oblique muscles. You should lie down on a bench or floor facing the top, and put your hands behind your head or in the chin area. Bend and raise the lower extremities, so that the legs are parallel to the floor.
Then you need to inhale, while reducing the muscles of the press, bend the body and pull the knees to the chest, slightly lifting the upper dorsal part. Lock for 2 sec. muscle contraction and slowly descend to the original position. When performing this technique, do not pull your head to your knees with your hands.
- Initial position: sitting, you should bring your hands back and lean on them;
- Stretch your legs forward and, holding them together, lift them off the floor;
- Without bending the back, knees should be pulled to the chest;
- Then it will pause at the peak point, gradually return to its original position and repeat again;
- Do 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
In this embodiment, oblique muscles of the abdomen are involved.
- Put your back on the floor, lower limbs bent at the knees;
- Place your left foot on the opposite knee, place your hands behind your head;
- Lift the scapula from the ground and twist the upper part of the body to the diametrically opposite knee joint;
- The loin is pressed to the floor, repeat the training alternately to the right and left;
- After 20 repetitions, place the other leg on the opposite knee and cycle again.
Technique in stages:
- To take a position in which the back lies on the litter, the lower back is closely pressed to the floor;
- Stretch your arms on the sides, turn your palms down;
- Crossing your legs at the ankles is recommended. Bend them slightly and slowly lift them up until the hips are perpendicular to the ground;
- Hands folded crosswise on the chest;
- Exhale and gradually raise the upper half of the body, while twisting it;
- When exhaling, you need to return to its original position.
Lifting the body with twists
- It is necessary to lie on its side, bend the knee joints at an angle of 113°F. Cross your legs at the ankles;
- Turn the body to the back as a single unit. Knees are 7’9 inch from the floor;
- Using the muscles, smoothly lift the torso to the side and up, starting from the head and shoulders;
- Stretch your arms forward and rise slightly, but hold the pelvis on the floor. Gently return the lower limbs to their original position and stop for 4 seconds;
- Then, slowly, lower all parts of the body to the initial state in the same order as when raising them. In this exercise, the body must be kept constantly twisted forward;
- Perform 6 repetitions to each side. Gradually, you can increase the number of exercises to 12. Rest for 2 minutes. before each approach.
In a home environment, as an option, such an exercise is performed near a bed or sofa:
- you need to put your head in the direction of the bed, and hold your hands on its legs – to stop;
- legs are directed upwards and create an angle of 194°F with the body ;
- on exhalation, you should tighten the muscles of the press and slowly raise the pelvis up;
- stop at the top point for 2-3 seconds, and then lower the hip part, not reaching the floor 0’4 – 0’8 inch.
A set of exercises for the press provides for such a difficult variation as a bicycle, which works oblique and longitudinal muscles of the press.
Step by step execution:
- Lie on the floor face up;
- Put your hands behind your head;
- Bend your legs at an angle of 90 0 ;
- Caviar must be placed parallel to the floor;
- Exhale and straighten the left leg, and pull the right bent in the knee joint to the opposite elbow;
- Then make similar movements with the other lower limb.
Twisting the muscles, you shou
ld keep the press in tension.
To perform this exercise, you need to lie on the floor, and put your hands under the buttocks, palms turned down. Raise your legs to a height of 3’9 – 5’9 inch and make them intersecting movements.
It is recommended to do 2 sets of 30 times. This exercise helps to work out the lower abdomen.
Exercise “Diver” is part of the training for the press, and helps to pump the lower abdominal part.
- lie down on the floor, stretch your arms along the body and push it to the floor;
- raise your legs a little and move them in the manner of steps with a small scope;
- pull the socks over while performing the socks, press the lower back down to the floor;
- if the lumbar comes off, then the lower limbs need to be raised a little higher and left in this position.
Alternate leg raises from a prone position
This variety contributes to the effective strengthening of the lower abdominal muscles. It is necessary to lie on a path or parquet, stretch out your legs, place your hands near the body, and turn your palms down. Raising the lower extremities should be performed slowly, until they are perpendicular to the flooring, at the same time, the lumbar should be pressed to the floor.
Stay in that position for 2-3 seconds. Gradually lower your legs, holding them back, not reaching 0’8 – 1’2 inch to the floor. Wait a few seconds and again raise them to the same level. It should be performed at least 25 times in one approach.
It is performed lying on the floor, with the arms outstretched along the body with the palms down. Tighten the muscles of the press, inhale and raise the legs so that they are located relative to the body at an angle of 90 ° C. After a couple of seconds, raise the pelvis and lower dorsal up, while pressing the palms to the floor.
Bend your hands, resting your elbows on the flooring, hold the body with your palms. Make a fixation in the upper position for 3-4 minutes, then slowly take the starting position. It is advisable not to bend the legs, stretch the socks. Having adopted the “birch” position, it is better not to turn your head and neck – this is quite traumatic.
Simultaneous leg and body lifts
To do this, you need to lie on your back, and then try to raise your straightened legs and body so that you reach with your outstretched arms to the fingers of the lower extremities.
Such an exercise is difficult for beginners. With regular training, you can perform 30 times in 4 sets.
The set of exercises for strengthening the press includes a configuration in the form of the letter V. This is not a simple and amplitude type of training that can maximize pump the muscle mass of the abdomen, and in order to prevent back injuries, it is advisable to do it on a soft bed.
It is carried out lying on a rug with arms outstretched overhead as if diving into water. Due to the muscles of the abdomen, it is necessary to lift both parts of the body so that the letter V is formed using the torso. Gently lower your legs down and relax. It is not recommended to make sharp and quick jerks. Try to do the exercise 10 times.
Planck and its options
It is carried out in the following way:
- you need to get on all fours;
- from this position you need to get on your elbows;
- supporting peaks – socks of the feet and forearm;
- the body should be kept as straight as possible (straightened legs and a smooth pelvis);
- retract the stomach and maintain in this position for 40-50 seconds.
- subsequently, it is possible to increase the period of being in statistical stress up to 1 min. and more.
Options for the Planck:
- With a reduced number of supporting places (arm or leg raised).
- With the addition of dynamism (push-ups, stepping over with lower limbs or performing twisting).
- Legs to the sides or together – additionally kneads the gluteal.
- – alternately make step movements in one direction and the other.
- Knee joints to the shoulders. Here you need to pull the knee side to the shoulder area, located on the same side.
- The side plate, in which the body should be turned sideways, while one arm is raised vertically upwards.
- The reverse version, where the position of the body changes. A man sits and rests on his hands behind, his stomach is on top. Then you should lift the buttocks and stretch.
Several options for performing the exercise “bar”:
- the body is resting, one leg needs to be bent at the hip and knee joints;
- the other should be set back and straightened;
- make support on the palms and socks;
- at one point it is necessary to push both socks off the floor, while the pectoral muscles tighten, the palms are pressed into the floor, and the pelvis needs to be slightly pulled to the chest;
- straighten a previously bent leg and set it back;
- a limb that was in an unbent state should be bent so like the previous one.
For beginners, the number of recommended repetitions: 3 sets for 20 seconds. For the middle level: 4 sets of 30 seconds. Advanced level: 5 sets of 1 minute.
Classic push ups:
- take emphasis on the palms and socks, put the hands perpendicular to the litter, point the scapula to the pelvis, expand the chest;
- bend the elbow joints, take the forearm away from the body at 113°F;
- When descending, touch the chest to the floor and slowly return the body to its initial position.
< img class="aligncenter size-full" src="/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/complex-exercises-for-press-46-1.jpg" alt="A set of exercises on the press, reducing the abdomen for women, on the sides and legs at home" width="600" height="400">Push-ups from the bench are done by analogy with the previous option, only with your palms you need to rely on a fitness bench or sofa. The higher the stand, the easier it is to do the exercise.
If weights are used, then the workout is done on the uneven bars or off the floor. Mostly, heavy vests are used. They can be replaced with a backpack filled with any cereal or water bottles. Perform by analogy with the classic push-ups, only in this case the fingers should be spread out, and not put in a boat.
This variety can be performed in different positions:
- standing on all fours or legs;
- lying down;
- sitting on my knees.
The execution technique in any form is similar.
An example of correct execution while lying down:
- Take the starting position;
- Bend your knees and put your feet on the floor;
- Exhale and then take a deep breath. Exhale, so that there is no air left in the lungs, and stop breathing;
- Then try to inhale, while not passing air through the throat;
- Retract the stomach as much as possible and pull it up and to the spine;
- Remain in that position as long as breath holding is enough;
- Relax and exhale;
- Repeat 10-15 times and, if desired, a couple more approaches.
Weights exercise options:
- Bend your arms with weight in the elbow joints and press them to the body. The body needs to be lifted a little and alternately touching with your hands to the opposite patella. The number of repetitions is 30-50 times for a productive workout;
- Holding weighting materials lift the casing off the floor. The loin is pressed tightly to the floor. Perform 20 times in 3 sets;
- At the same time, raise the upper and lower limbs with dumbbells so that at the extreme point the forehead touches the knees. The optimal number of repetitions is 30 times.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Weekly home workout program for the press
A set of exercises for the press for a week can include several stages, which are divided by the days of the week.
The following complex is designed for training 3 times a week:
- Monday . Do training for a group of muscles of the lower press.
- Tuesday. Rest (at this time it is possible, for example, to do any cardio training, but the muscles of the press should rest).
- Wednesday. Perform a training group in which oblique muscles of the abdomen participate.
- Thursday. Respite.
- Friday. Gymnastics is performed, where the load is produced on the upper zone of the press.
- Saturday Sunday. Day off, at this time the muscles come in tone.
How to make a raised stomach
To make the press embossed, you should follow a diet that contains mainly vegetables, fruits, cereals and proteins. It is not recommended to eat fatty foods and convenience foods, because they cover the inflated muscles with a layer of fat.
Some rules for getting a beautiful embossed abdomen:
- Training should be done in the morning. On an empty stomach, the body burns its own fat layer.
- During monthly discharge, pumping muscles is not good for health, it is better to resume exercises a few days after the end of menstruation.
- The press needs a rest of at least 48 hours. Based on this, doing classes is more productive 2-3 times a week, doing 17-20 repetitions in 3-4 approaches. This mode will achieve the same result as when performing daily 10 approaches.
- To make sure that the necessary muscles are flexing, it is worth doing the following steps. At the peak of the charge, you need to freeze for a few seconds, and at this moment you can understand which muscles are in tension.
- It is not advisable to use all areas of the press at a time. You can conditionally divide all the muscles of the abdomen into several sections and work out each of them.
- Each exercise should be done slowly, clearly and direct attention to the area over which the action is performed.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Secrets of quick results to create the perfect press
To quickly pump up the press, it is advisable to adhere to such rules:
- Before training, always perform a warm-up so that the muscles do not stretch;
- It is better to be engaged in physical exercises in the morning, on an empty stomach. In 20 minutes before starting gymnastics, you need to drink 1 tablespoon. warm water to activate metabolism. If physical education is planned for another time in the middle of the day, then you should eat lightly 2 hours before the start of classes;
- Do exercises on a regular basis, at least 2 times a week;
- You must choose the right pace. For a flat stomach, it is better to use a fast beat, and for cubes it is advisable to set a slow rhythm;
- It is not necessary to do the complex completely, you can choose up to 5 types of exercises;
- Pain in the muscles is normal. But if regular classes are planned, but the pain remains, then it is better to postpone the training, give the body time to rest.
It takes a little time to be in shape, self-control and motivation.
Doing a certain set of exercises for the press, each woman will be proud of her appearance and a beautiful flat stomach.
Video on the topic: a set of exercises for the press
How to quickly pump up the press at home: a set of exercises: