At all times, women sought to possess long voluminous eyelashes, which give the eyes a more expressive look. There are different ways to get long eyelashes, for example, use mascara or build up in the cabin. There are also many methods for lengthening eyelashes at home. One has only to choose the appropriate procedure for the realization of a dream.
- How to quickly grow long eyelashes at home
- Restore eyelash health after building
- How to make your eyelashes longer and thicker
- Medical cosmetics for the restoration of eyelashes at home
- Oils for enhancing eyelash growth
- Castor Oil for Eyelash Beauty
- Ways to strengthen eyelashes
- Masks for thick and beautiful eyelashes
- Decoctions and compresses of herbs for eyelashes
- Eyelid massage
- Vitamins for Long Eyelashes
- Good hygiene for long eyelashes
- Home eyelash care
- Methods of visual lengthening of eyelashes with and without mascara
- Video on how to make long eyelashes at home
How to quickly grow long eyelashes at home
Usually long eyelashes are genetically laid in humans. It happens that over time they become smaller, they become thinner. In this case, it is recommended to resort to the help of vitamins at home. Also, eyelashes need proper care, from cosmetics and oils to eyelid massages.
It has been established that in people on the upper eyelids there are approximately 200 cilia, and on the lower eyelids, 2 times less . If the length of the eyelashes is a inch, then you can increase them only by 30% at home. But if you resort to building, you can achieve a result that exceeds 2, or even 3 times the natural length.
To avoid problems with eyelashes, you must follow some rules:
- Wash off makeup from eyes before bedtime.
- Do not use alcohol-based products to remove makeup.
- Do not cut the ends.
- Use waterproof mascara less often.
- Curl eyelashes only with silicone pads.
Restore eyelash health after building
It usually takes about 2 months to restore eyelashes after extension. There are times when the owners of eyelash extensions try to remove them on their own, which leads to damage and loss of hair. It is better to remove artificial eyelashes using a special tool. This procedure can be done both by a specialist and independently.
A good method of restoring eyelashes is a medical mask and a restorative compress.
The recipe for a medical mask is as follows : take oil, you can use burdock or castor, add vitamin E and aloe juice. Then pour the parsley juice. Apply for both centuries, after a while remove the mixture from the eyes.
Compress is recommended if an inflammatory process has occurred. It is necessary to apply decoctions of calendula, sage, chamomile, using a cotton pad. You can also make masks with any oils that have a nourishing effect, for example, sea buckthorn, almond. It is easier to apply masks with an old mascara brush and a cotton swab.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
How to make your eyelashes longer and thicker
To have long and thick eyelashes, you should follow a number of rules at home:
- Use high-quality cosmetics (eye creams, eyeshadows, mascara).
- It is not recommended to sleep with your face in the pillow.
- Do not usd your eyes.
- Use firming products for eyelashes of home origin.
- Take some time to massage the eyelids.
Medical cosmetics for the restoration of eyelashes at home
In modern cosmetology, there are many tools that help restore long eyelashes at home.
- air conditioning.
- a mask.
The application of medical cosmetics should be done on clean eyelids and it is necessary to apply a full recovery course, since the result will not be achieved from a single use of the product.
They recommend using the most famous means:
- Emulsion “Clear Vision “, with castor oil and lavender ether. Promotes nutrition as well as rapid eyelash growth.
- Oil “Elma” , using castor and burdock oil, as well as extracts of nettle, milk thistle and a lot of vitamins.
- Platinus Lashes is a special product with extracts of needles, humic acids and castor oil. A universal tool that strengthens the eyelashes and gives them strength, plus it has antimicrobial components.
- Faberlic Expert with clover, hypericum, silk. Also contains peptides. Helps accelerate eyelash growth.
- MinoX ML Eyelash Growth , with coral and panthenol. Gives volume, eyelashes grow faster.
Oils for enhancing eyelash growth
To make eyelashes grow faster, various oils are usually used. They are used both individually and by mixing, which will give an even more significant effect.
The following oils are mainly used:
- Almond oil gives the eyelashes shine, elasticity and lengthening. It is rich in proteins, vitamin E, linoleic fatty acids and glycerides.
- Burdock oil accelerates hair growth, it is permissible to use it for eyelashes. Burdock oil is not recommended to be applied at night, as with prolonged exposure, edema appears.
- Sea buckthorn oil nourishes the eyelashes, also increases the volume and enhances the growth of new eyelashes. It can be combined with other oils and ingredients.
- Peach oil allows you to get lush, long and thick eyelashes. These properties are present due to vitamin B15 and many trace elements.
- Camphor oil accelerates eyelash growth. Application is best done with other oils and removed after an hour.
- The most famous and growing hair and eyelashes are castor oil .
Castor Oil for Eyelash Beauty
There are several recipes for giving beauty to eyelashes:
- 1 recipe. Mix castor and camphor oil in 1 small spoonfuls, then apply with a special brush on the eyelashes. Suitable from old mascara.
2 recipe. Take 1 small spoonful of castor and burdock oil, then add a little parsley juice and a few drops of vitamin A (it is recommended to take in an ampoule).
It is recommended to apply the mixture heated in a water bath for several hours and then rinse with water
- 3 recipe. Take 1 tablespoon. l of castor oil, linseed and almond oil, 1 small spoonfuls, add vitamin E in an ampoule. Mix and warm in a water bath. You can leave for several hours or even at night.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Ways to strengthen eyelashes
- It is recommended that you use special nutrients several times a week to strengthen your eyelashes.
- You can make compresses using herbal decoctions. For a decoction, ideal, for example, chamomile, calendula, birch leaves, black tea, green tea, coltsfoot, sage. I apply the compress for 15-20 minutes.
- It is also acceptable to drink calcium-based vitamins for hair growth, as they help strengthen eyelashes.
- Oil strengthening eyelashes are recommended to be applied daily at night.
Masks for thick and beautiful eyelashes
1 recipe. Take 10 drops of castor oil with 5 g. beeswax and 5 gr. petroleum jelly. Then warm everything up and apply with a brush on the eyelashes. After 20 minutes, rinse with running water.
2 recipe. Mix sea buckthorn, olive and castor oil 10-15 gr. Apply to eyelashes and hold for 20 minutes. It can be washed off, or it can be removed with a napkin.
3 recipe. Mix 10 drops of burdock oil with 10 drops of aloe juice and vitamins A and E, 3 drops are enough. Apply on eyelashes and wait 20 minutes, then use a napkin or rinse off.
All of the above masks can make eyelashes thick and beautiful.
Decoctions and compresses of herbs for eyelashes
1 recipe. To prepare a compress, take half a glass of parsley leaves and 30 gr. oily sour cream, mix everything and put on the eyelids, previously wrapped in gauze. Leave it for 30 minutes, then wash it.
2 recipe. To prepare a compress you will need:
- Fresh potato juice – 1,69 fluid ounce.
- Liquid honey – 20 gr.
- Cream – 0,68 fluid ounce.
All components are mixed and applied forever using gauze. Wait half an hour and rinse with warm water.
3 recipe. Lotions of decoction based on chamomile and castor oil should be applied for 20 minutes. Be sure to let the broth pre-settle, and then strain it.
Such procedures are done for about 2-3 weeks, then a month-long break should be taken.
Long eyelashes at home can be obtained after performing eyelid massage. Before performing the massage, any of the oils or a combination of them must be applied.
Then perform the following movements:
- Gently press the outer corners of the eyes with ring fingers.
- Gently slide your fingers along the lower eyelid to the inner corner of the eye.
- Then, from the inner corner of the eye, slide your fingers to the outer corner of the eye.
- Do massage movements 20 times.
- The final stage – lightly pat over the eyelids with your fingers for 2 minutes.
Vitamins for Long Eyelashes
Long eyelashes at home can be grown with the following vitamins:
- Vitamin A promotes the metabolic process, and also participates in the functioning of hair and skin growth, regenerates cells and produces collagen.
- Vitamin B is involved in energy metabolism, promotes hair growth and strengthening, as well as the absorption of proteins.
- Vitamin C synthesizes a collagen protein, which is responsible for skin elasticity. Makes capillaries permeable, which leads to a better intake of nutrients in the body.
- Vitamin E is the basis for eyelash growth, this ensures the ingress of oxygen into the hair follicle, produces keratin.
All these vitamins are purchased in a pharmacy, they are presented both in ampoules and in oil solutions.
Good hygiene for long eyelashes
- The first and most important rule for hygiene is flushing cosmetics from the eyes before bedtime. This procedure should be done with a cotton pad with a special makeup remover. It is recommended to remove cosmetics from the roots of the eyelashes to the tips.
- The second rule is that you should not usd your eyes, especially with dirty hands. This leads to fragility of the eyelashes and infection by bacteria.
- The third rule. At least once a week, eyelashes need a rest from cosmetics.
Home eyelash care
The most important thing in caring for long eyelashes is the regularity of the procedures carried out at home. Frequent eyelash loss indicates lack of care or reports the presence of diseases. In this case, eyelashes need nutrition, masks with oils will be good.
Also, to achieve a quick effect, you can alternate eyelash care procedures. For example, one day make a mask with oil, and the next day lotions with a decoction of herbs, etc.
It is recommended to use mascara with oil or vitamins, so as not to harm the eyelashes. Mascara needs to be changed every 3-4 months, it cannot be used for more than this period, as it loses its properties, and many microbes can also accumulate in it.
Methods of visual lengthening of eyelashes with and without mascara
For visual lengthening of eyelashes lengthening mascara is often
used. There are mascaras with two tubes, one of which lengthens, and the other colors the eyelashes in the desired color.
As a rule, lengthening mascara is more liquid than any other. High-quality lengthening mascara will have a slightly perceptible aroma, or not at all, this also applies to other types of mascara. On carcasses with the effect of lengthening, the marks “length” or “extend” are put. The most popular brands of lengthening carcasses are L’oreal, Christian Dior, Lancome, Bourjois.
There are several tricks for applying mascara to achieve maximum effect:
- Before applying the mascara, it is recommended to comb the eyelashes with a eyelash brush or a brush from an old mascara.
- Cilia can be curled with special tweezers with silicone pads.
- It is recommended to get a brush from a tube of mascara with twisting movements. Thanks to this method, too much air will get into the tube and the mascara will not dry out quickly.
- You can dab a mascara brush with a napkin, thereby removing excess.
- Before applying, you can apply a little powder on the eyelashes. This will help the mascara to lie on the eyelashes evenly.
- It is better to color eyelashes starting from the lower eyelashes. Preferably in zigzag movements from the base to the tips of the eyelashes. Keep the brush horizontally.
- To paint the upper eyelashes from the corner of the eyelashes, starting from the base to the ends, as if waving a brush.
- If the mascara is two-part, then the second coat is recommended to be applied after the first coat dries a little.
- After both layers of carcass have dried, you need to comb them again to get rid of lumps and excess carcass.
- Then you can correct the cilia with a cotton swab.
In order for the eyelashes to become long and thick, it is enough to spend a few minutes on their care at home. It is advisable to carry out strengthening procedures before bedtime. The main thing – do not be lazy, take a full course to restore eyelashes, otherwise the time will be wasted.
Video on how to make long eyelashes at home
Castor and burdock oil for lengthening eyelashes at home:
Mask for the growth and density of eyelashes at home: