An alternative to expensive cosmetic procedures and creams for wrinkles are therapeutic ointments, which can be bought at any pharmacy. Ointments are medicines, the main purpose of which is the treatment of certain diseases. But in addition to medicinal properties, some ointments contribute to improving the skin condition and effectively fight age wrinkles.
Many therapeutic ointments have a similar composition with expensive creams. The only difference is that the manufacturers of creams supplement their products with chemical components that make the consistency, color and smell of the product more pleasant, and the action of the active components softer, thereby reducing the effectiveness of the product.
- Components in the composition of ointments for wrinkles
- The best pharmacy ointments with a healing effect for the skin
- Top 3 ointments with anti-aging effect
- Top 3 cheapest and most effective means
- Wrinkle Homemade Ointment Recipe
- Universal face rejuvenating agent
- Recommendations of doctors and cosmetologists about the application
- Video: wrinkle ointment in a pharmacy
Components in the composition of ointments for wrinkles
Wrinkle ointment (available at an affordable price in a pharmacy) is one of the proven anti-aging agents. After a couple of weeks of regular use, the result is already clearly visible. In terms of the effectiveness of the ointment, they are practically on a par with plasmaplasty, mesotherapy, laser resurfacing, and other cosmetic procedures.
The wrinkle ointments sold at the pharmacy include:
- vitamins A and E, amino acids – promote cell regeneration, protect the skin from premature aging, improve its condition, stimulate collagen production, moisturize;
- zinc – protects against ultraviolet radiation, from which the skin fades;
- hyaluronic acid – increases skin elasticity, moisturizes for a long time, reduces pigmentation, evens skin texture, restores natural color, smoothes wrinkles and wrinkles;
- sera of animal origin – smooth the contour of the face, moisturize the skin at the cellular level, smooth wrinkles, remove bags under the eyes;
- plant extracts – cleanse, strengthen, rejuvenate the skin; possess anti-inflammatory properties, protect against ultraviolet rays, reduce pigmentation;
- additional active ingredients that promote skin regeneration.
The best pharmacy ointments with a healing effect for the skin
Wrinkle ointment (in the pharmacy there are many varieties of therapeutic ointments) are used for effective and safe facial rejuvenation.
The best pharmacy ointments with a therapeutic effect for the skin include:
- Solcoseryl . The main component is deproteinized dialysate from the blood of dairy calves, auxiliary components are white petrolatum, cholesterol, cetyl alcohol. Useful properties for skin rejuvenation include: enhancing cell regeneration, preventing dry skin, increasing collagen production, improving cellular metabolism. The ointment also has excellent healing properties. It is used in the treatment of various degrees and types of burns, trophic lesions of skin tissues, with small cuts and abrasions, dry wounds. Solcoseryl is also available in gel form. It is effectively used in relation to Dimexide as a cosmetic mask. Price: $ 4,35.
- Retinoic ointment . The main component is isotretinoin (vitamin A). Auxiliary – glycerin, petroleum jelly, wax, dibunol. Retinoic ointment helps to renew and restore skin tissues, smoothes wrinkles, smoothes the skin and improves its elasticity. Medicinal properties: prevents and treats acne, dermatitis, has an anti-inflammatory effect. Price: $ 4 – $ 5.
- Panthenol (cream) . Composition: oily form of panthenol and glycyrrhizic acid. For cosmetic purposes, the ointment is used to increase skin elasticity, to combat facial wrinkles. Promotes cell regeneration, collagen production, moisturizes the skin. Panthenol is a therapeutic drug, it contributes to the healing of damaged skin, relieves irritation. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. Price: $ 4,35.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Top 3 ointments with anti-aging effect
- Radevit . The main active ingredient: retinol palmitate (vitamin A), vitamins E and D. Auxiliary components: glycerin, wax, white petrolatum, butylhydroxytoluene. Ointment is used for cosmetic and medicinal purposes. It fights wrinkles, slows down aging, nourishes the skin, and promotes the production of collagen. Price: $ 5,1.
- Relief . Despite the fact that it is an antihemorrhoidal preparation, the ointment is successfully used in the fight against wrinkles and skin aging processes. Main component: phenylephrine hydrochloride. Excipients: lanolin, petroleum jelly, mineral oil, corn oil, paraffin, glycerol. It is an effective tool in the fight against signs of aging and aging of the skin. It smoothes wrinkles, relieves swelling, improves elasticity, and supplies the skin with oxygen. Price: $ 5,71.
- Curiosin . Main components: zinc and hyaluronic acid. The product protects the skin from the effects of negative external factors, retains intracellular moisture, gives firmness, elasticity, rejuvenates the skin. Average price: $ 8,16.
Top 3 cheapest and most effective means
- Heparin ointment . Composition: heparin sodium, benzocaine, benzyl nicotinate. The tool is used for cosmetic purposes, as a cheap analogue to expensive anti-aging creams. The ointment is quickly absorbed into the deep layers of the skin, which gives a positive result after several times of use. It smoothes small and medium wrinkles, removes swelling and swelling under the eyes, makes the skin supple and smooth. Also used to prevent acne. Price: $ 1,22.
- Zinc ointment . Composition: zinc and petroleum jelly. The ointment has not only healing properties, but also fights with signs of skin aging. Protects against ultraviolet rays that cause early aging. It renews cells, improves skin elasticity, and eliminates acne. Price: $ 0,68.
- Levomekol . The main active substances: chloramphenicol, methyluracil. Ointment is used to rejuvenate oily and inflamed skin. Promotes the production of collagen and elastin. Evens out skin color and relief. Restores the metabolism of the epidermis. Price: $ 1,84.
Wrinkle Homemade Ointment Recipe
Wrinkle ointment in a pharmacy is optional; you can prepare it yourself at home. There are many recipes for ointments and creams for skin rejuvenation, and each remedy has its own characteristics. But there are universal recipes that are suitable for any skin.
Universal face rejuvenating agent
- egg yolk – 1 pc;
- lemon juice – 1 teaspoons;
- castor oil – 1 teaspoons
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Take clean cheesecloth and soak it with the prepared mixture.
- Put gauze on your face and cover with a warm towel.
- Wash off after 10 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm milk.
This tool is best not to store, but to use immediately after preparation.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Recommendations of doctors and cosmetologists about the application
Wrinkle ointment can be bought at any pharmacy, but it is better to consult with specialists about the methods of use and storage conditions before buying.
Solcoseryl . Beauticians advise you to do a sensitivity test before use. Apply a drop of ointment to the elbow bend and see the skin reaction in an hour. If there is no itching, redness, irritation, then the ointment can be safely used. Solcoseryl is contraindicated for too dry and sensitive skin. Use the ointment for no more than a month in one course, 2 times a week. For a year you can go no more than 3 courses. Apply ointment to steamed skin. Avoid the area around the mouth and eyes. It is better to apply the product in the evening. Spray your face periodically with warm water so that the mask does not dry out and can be easily removed. Store ointment in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 35,6 – 41°F.
Retinoic ointment . Recommended course of use lasting no more than 3 months. Maximum 2 courses per year. First, use the product every other day, gradually moving to daily use. Apply the ointment to clean, steamed face skin with light movements for no more than 1 hour. Wash off the ointment with warm water. There are no special storage conditions, but it is necessary to exclude freezing of the drug.
- Panthenol (cream) . The cream is applied to clean, dry skin with massage movements. After this, it must be left until completely absorbed. Wash off the rest with warm water. The duration of the course has not been established, with good tolerance, you can use a long time. The drug is stored at room temperature.
- Radevit . The ointment is applied to clean, steamed skin twice a day. The course of use is 1 month. Around the eyes, apply the ointment in a thin layer and not every time to avoid irritation. Store the product at a temperature of 39,2 – 50°F, do not freeze.
- Relief . Apply ointment in a thin layer on steamed face skin at night. The duration of the course is 1 week. Then take a break for a week. Store the drug in a dark, dry place at room temperature.
- Curiosin . Ointment is used 2 times a day. Wash and steam the face beforehand. Leave the ointment until completely absorbed, rinse the residue with warm water. The product is stored at room temperature, no more than 37,4 – 32°F.
- Heparin ointment . Use course no more than 10 days. The product is applied to clean skin with a thin, uniform layer. After the procedure, lubricate the face with a moisturizer. Store the ointment in a dark, dry place at a temperature of no more than 35,6 – 32°F.
- Zinc ointment . It is necessary to apply zinc ointment in combination with moisturizer or oil to clean skin. This is best done in the evening. Wash off the remnants of the ointment is not necessary if it is applied in a thin layer. There are no special storage conditions. The drug is stored in a dry place at room temperature.
- Levomekol . The product is applied to clean skin for 15 minutes 1 time per day. Wash off any residue with soap or gel. Store in a dry, dark place at room temperature.
Wrinkle ointments bought in a pharmacy are popular not only because of the affordable price, but also because they prove their effectiveness. But they are, first of all, medical preparations, therefore it is always necessary to consult with doctors or cosmetologists before using this or that remedy.
Video: wrinkle ointment in a pharmacy
Cheap pharmacy ointments for wrinkles, see the video clip:
Effective ointments for wrinkles from a pharmacy, a selection in a video clip: