After a certain age, almost every woman thinks about the need for anti-aging procedures. Today, leading cosmetologists are increasingly advising young ladies to try DMAE – a complex for mesotherapy that has proven itself well and has only positive reviews.
In order to achieve significant improvements and tighten the epidermis, the cosmetologist will need to choose the right drug and calculate how many sessions are required.
- DMAE, action on the skin
- Advantages and disadvantages of the product
- Indications for mesotherapy
- Effective MMA Cocktails with DMAE
- Mesoderm with Elastin
- Mesoderm Anti Age
- DMAE complex plus
- How is the mesotherapy procedure with DMAE
- How to care for your skin after the p rocedure
- What result to expect
- Contraindications to the procedure
- How much is DMAE mesotherapy
- Useful video materials about drugs and complexes for face mesotherapy: DMAE and others
DMAE, action on the skin
The complex for mesotherapy DMAE is becoming more and more popular and popular due to its amazing effect on facial tissues. Experts assure that the DMAE substance is contained in the minimum amount in the cells of each person, but since its production gradually decreases.
The beauty and health of the epidermis largely depends on this component, due to its amazing composition:
- Vitamin B6
- vitamin B9 (folic acid);
- vitamin B12;
- vitamin C.
In a complex, these compounds have the following effect on tissues:
- eliminate the tuberosity of the skin, make the epidermis smoother and more even;
- bleach and less noticeable age spots;
- fight inflammation, prevent the appearance of acne and acne;
- strengthen the walls of blood vessels, leading to increased blood flow;
- smooth facial wrinkles;
- increase muscle tone, as a result of which the oval of the face is tightened;
- moisturizes tissues and promotes fluid retention;
- prevents the appearance of peeling and redness.
It must be remembered that the procedure is cumulative, therefore, in any case, the patient is recommended to make a minimum of 3-4 sessions.
Advantages and disadvantages of the product
The main advantage of DMAE is that the drug has a complex effect and fights against all types of pathogenic processes. Other advantages include the following factors:
- face correction with this drug can be done at absolutely any age, there will definitely be no harm from it;
- the session is very fast and lasts no more than 10 minutes;
- after the procedure, there is practically no redness;
- the effect of processing persists for a long time (at least 6 months).
As for the weaknesses, they are also available. The main disadvantage of the treatment is that it is quite painful.
Since the drug is administered intramuscularly, the painful sensations from the injections are quite noticeable, it is impossible to eliminate them even with anesthesia. But experts say that the pain from injections lasts about 3 seconds, and for the sake of beauty, you can survive the discomfort.
Indications for mesotherapy
Since mesotherapy is a fairly active and effective cosmetic procedure, it is recommended to resort to its help no earlier than 30 years, when the aging process is already developed. Vitamin mesococktails are most often prescribed in such cases:
- fight against burns on the face;
- pronounced scars;
- sagging and loss of skin elasticity;
- strong pigmentation;
- increased tuberosity;
- periodic rashes;
- the appearance of defects on the face after Botox injections.
Effective MMA Cocktails with DMAE
The DMAE complex for conducting mesotherapy has appeared relatively recently, but despite this, in top clinics, customers are already offered several different cocktails based on the drug.
The effect of such mesococcupies will vary slightly, the cosmetologist usually selects them independently, taking into account the individual characteristics of the body and the needs of the client.
Mesoderm with Elastin
The components included in the cocktail activates metabolic processes in the tissues, as a result of which the production of collagen and elastin is enhanced. In addition, Mesoderm fights the harmful effects of free radicals, increasing skin elasticity and tone.
If you do the procedures based on the composition regularly, you can prevent the aging process and almost completely get rid of tuberosity and scars. This composition has proven itself in the fight against deep wrinkles.
Mesoderm Anti Age
The main task of the cocktail is to block the aging process. Active components counteract age-related disorders by fighting wrinkles not only on the face, but also in the neck.
A distinctive feature of the cocktail is that it can be administered not only by injection, but also applied to the face in the form of a mask. Most clients confirm that the lifting effect appears after 1 session.
The action of this cocktail is almost completely similar to the previous 2, but since it contains hyaluronic acid, it contributes most to tissue regeneration.
DMAE complex plus
The composition has a complex effect and contains the maximum amount of active substances, therefore it is the most expensive.
How is the mesotherapy procedure with DMAE
Mesotherapy sessions are almost always the same, and this complex is no exception. In most clinics, cosmetologists adhere to the algorithm of actions:
- The first step is to cleanse the skin with various antiseptic agents. This stage cannot be ignored, otherwise the likelihood of infection increases.
- Next, the beautician applies a cream to the client’s skin, which contains lidocaine. This tool is designed to minimize discomfort and pain. Processing is optional.
- Using the thinnest needle, the complex for mesotherapy of DMAE is introduced into the epidermis. The introduction of the composition is always carried out only manually, without the use of any auxiliary devices.
- After the injection, the skin is treated with anti-inflammatory and moisturizers that prevent redness and swelling.
The whole procedure takes about 10 minutes. In rare cases (when a larger amount of the drug is needed under the skin), the session can last up to 20 minutes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
How to care for your skin after the p
Mesotherapy is so wildly popular all over the world, because cocktails are very well absorbed by the body and cause side effects in no more than 4%. In addition, if you follow all the recommendations of a specialist during rehabilitation, the tissue will recover very quickly.
It is necessary to adhere to such rules:
- the first week should not be in direct sunlight, since exposure to ultraviolet light can trigger the appearance of pigmentation;
- you can’t go to the sauna, solarium;
- it is not recommended to use new creams that can provoke irritation;
- so that tissue repair is faster, face treatment is best done using the means recommended by the beautician;
- in case of puffiness, the skin must be treated with an ice cube prepared on a camomile broth.
What result to expect
Within a few days after the procedure, visible improvements will be noticeable. Most often, women note such improvements:
- facial tissues become smoother and more even;
- wrinkles become less noticeable;
- the skin acquires a healthy natural shade;
- pigmentation disappears;
- the oval of the face becomes more clear and pronounced.
Experts assure that if you do this procedure with a certain frequency, you can achieve a lasting effect and visually rejuvenate yourself for 7-10 years.
Contraindications to the procedure
Injections of vitamin cocktails, like any other cosmetic procedures, have contraindications. To refuse such rejuvenation should be in such cases:
- gestation and lactation;
- the presence of chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- individual intolerance to components;
- immunity problems;
- age up to 20 years;
- impaired liver or kidney activity;
- exacerbation of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- psychological fear of injections.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
How much is DMAE mesotherapy
Since one bottle with DMAE has a rather high cost (about $ 54), the price of rejuvenation with DMAE will also be expensive. In USA, an average of $ 68 – $ 95 is taken per session. To achieve a lasting effect, a minimum of 3 sessions is required.
At what exactly age to make such injections and how many will be required, only a cosmetologist can tell after an individual examination.
DMAE – a complex for mesotherapy, which has proven itself well and has only positive reviews, so if you can afford it, you can not even doubt it and feel free to sign up for the procedure
Useful video materials about drugs and complexes for face mesotherapy: DMAE and others
Complex for face mesotherapy DMAE:
Other drugs for mesotherapy: GAG complex: