To achieve beauty and youthfulness of the skin, a lot of cosmetics are used that can be prepared at home. Special results are given by masks with a lifting effect. The compositions of such funds help smooth out wrinkles and increase skin elasticity, tone it.
- Indications for the use of lifting masks
- Rules for using masks at home
- Masks for different skin types
- How to make masks for dry skin
- Which masks are suitable for oily skin
- Masks with lifting effect at home
- Wrinkle Gel Mask
- Lifting mask with ginger
- Yolk mask with lifting effect
- Mask with potatoes and sour cream for the skin around the eyes
- Yeast mask
- Protein mask
- Honey mask
- Wheat mask
- Mask with dill
- Rice mask
- Tomato mask
- Starch mask
- Oat mask
- Fruit mask
- Vitamin mask
- Cucumber mask
- Clay Masks
- Home Remedy Oil Compounds
- Video on how to cook and use a face lifting mask at home
Indications for the use of lifting masks
According to the recommendations of cosmetologists, face mask lifting should be used after reaching 30 years, they have tonic and firming properties, and also improve the condition of the skin.
Indications for use, suggest use in cases when:
- the skin becomes flabby;
- many deep wrinkles appear;
- a second chin is formed, nasolabial folds appear and sagging cheeks;
- the face turns pale;
- age spots appear;
- the skin becomes dry and flaky.
There are contraindications to the use of skin-tightening masks.
Do not use a mask if:
- age less than 30 years.
- the recipe is not suitable for the type of skin;
- obesity is observed;
- there is a vascular disease of the face, especially during an exacerbation;
- plastic surgery was performed in the last 6 months;
- there is an allergy to mask components;
- there are wounds on the face;
- there is an inflammatory process of the skin.
These contraindications must be observed and adhered to, otherwise you can damage the skin.
Rules for using masks at home
Before applying the mask, you must follow the rules below:
- It is worth paying attention to the type of skin and choosing the right recipe.
- Before using the mask, you need to clean the skin (make steam baths, adding rosehip, sea buckthorn, calendula, ginseng root, yarrow, chamomile, and use scrubs of your own production). It is acceptable to use a tonic for clean skin or micellar water. The cleansing procedure is needed to penetrate the components of the mask deep into the layers of the skin.
- It is recommended to apply face mask lifting at home with massage movements in 2 layers. Be sure to wait for the drying of 1 layer, and then proceed to the next.
- Masks with a tightening effect are absorbed for about 20 minutes. But there are recipes in which you need to wait for complete drying.
- After application, you should wash and use the cream for daily use, in accordance with your age and skin type.
- Masks made at home should be applied in courses up to 10 times a month, 2 masks per week. After a 3-month break is made and without fail you need to fortify the skin and moisturize with creams. When completing the next course, it is recommended to use a mask made according to a different recipe.
- It is necessary to prepare lifting masks before their use, the previously made mask loses its useful properties.
- After applying the composition, it is imperative to moisturize the skin, especially dry skin.
- Homemade masks (from natural products) will not bring harm. But it happens that there are allergic reactions to the products from which they are prepared. Therefore, before use, it is necessary to exclude the application of masks, the ingredients of which are allergic.
- A good experiment will be the alternation of masks, as it will become clearer which mask recipe is best for the skin and will bring the desired effect.
Masks for different skin types
How to make masks for dry skin
Dry skin undergoes aging before others, as it is thinned and a natural moisturizer is not enough. Therefore, care for it requires masks with nourishing and emollient properties. These properties are in the vegetable, fruit, dairy components. They contain moisturizers that nourish the skin.
A cucumber mask and a mask with the addition of hercules flakes for dry skin are prepared with the addition of olive oil. All these masks are easy to make with your own hands.
Which masks are suitable for oily skin
The characteristic features of oily skin include enlarged pores, abundant excretion of subcutaneous fat, skin gloss, often inflamed acne on the face. Masks with a matting effect help to avoid these problems. They can also dry skin and disinfect.
Oily skin suitable masks using protein, flour, and also based on rye bread. Cucumbers and potatoes are also added. Starch, which is found in potatoes, reduces pores. Cosmetologists do not recommend overdrying the skin, since it, having experienced stress, will begin to produce even more fat.
Masks with lifting effect at home
Wrinkle Gel Mask
To make this mask you need to take:
- gelatin base – 3 teaspoons;
- milk – 0.5 tablespoon .;
- glycerin – 3 teaspoons
Gelatin is poured into 0.5 tablespoon. milk and wait an hour until the mass swells. After that, a mixture of gelatin and milk is prepared in a water bath and heated to a stretching homogeneous mass, but in no case boil, at the end add glycerin. The application is carried out with a brush with massage movements in 2 layers, hold for 15 minutes, use a cotton pad to rinse off.
Lifting mask with ginger
This face lifting mask is called instant, because the result can be seen after the first use at home. With the constant use of a mask made according to this recipe, the face will be significantly rejuvenated.
For the manufacture you need to take:
- ginger juice – 1 teaspoons;
- green grated apple – 1 tablespoon;
- half a banana;
- olive oil – 1 teaspoons;
- lemon juice – ? teaspoons
All stirred to a single mass. Application is made in one uniform layer for 25 minutes. Wash thoroughly with a cotton pad and apply cream.
Yolk mask with lifting effect
After applying this mask, the contours of the face become tightened, and the skin heals. It has a moisturizing effect.
The following components are needed for manufacturing:
- egg yolk;
- corn oil 2 teaspoons;
- homemade honey 2 teaspoons
Stir the food to get a homogeneous mass. Application is made on the face and neck and left for 15 minutes. 3 masks should be done per week, the total number of applications is 20 times.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Mask with potatoes and sour cream for the skin around the eyes
Helps to get rid of bags under the eyes and many wrinkles. It uses only natural and safe products for application.
To prepare the mask you need:
- one boiled potato;
- fat sour cream – 1 tablespoon;
- olive oil – 1 teaspoons
Mashed potatoes, then pour oil and sour cream. The finished mask is applied to the skin under the eyes for 15 minutes, washed thoroughly.
This mask makes the contours smoother, and also dries the skin. Wrinkles disappear. Take dry yeast 20 g or 1 bag and a little olive oil. Bring yeast in warm water to a creamy texture and pour olive oil.
Application is carried out in a thin layer and must wait until complete drying, wash with cool water. A cream with a matting effect will be a good completion of the procedure.
It helps narrow pores and smooth out unwanted wrinkles. To cook it you will need egg white and lemon juice – 1 tablespoon. Protein is poured into the juice, after whipping it until a foam is obtained, and stirred. The mask is applied evenly for 20 minutes. After washing, it is advisable to use a matting cream.
There is an egg white recipe. Take:
- wheat germ oil – 1 teaspoons;
- protein – 1 pc.;
- cucumber – 1 pc.
Cucumber is cleaned and the seeds are removed from it, mashed, then the oil and protein are poured, previously whipped to a foam. Application is made on a washed face, hold for 20 minutes, rinse off.
With facial and age wrinkles, a mask with the addition of honey and eggs helps.
For the manufacture you need to take:
- natural honey – 1 tablespoon;
- egg – 1 pc.
You need to beat the egg and honey. Application is carried out evenly in one layer, washed with a cotton pad.
The face lifting mask at home in this case is prepared from chicken eggs and wheat flour. Beat the egg and flour until a thick slurry is obtained. Apply for 20 minutes, wash and use cream. The concept is designed to tighten the shape of the face, to prevent the appearance of new wrinkles.
Mask with dill
This mask helps the skin become supple.
The following products are prepared:
- fresh dill – a handful,
- olive oil – 1 tablespoon,
- Hercules cereal flour – 2 teaspoons is enough
The products of the mask are stirred and applied, waiting for absorption for 20 minutes, washed thoroughly. It is advisable to use the cream after the procedure.
Mask properties – moisturize the skin and smooth wrinkles. For the manufacture of brown rice is required, namely its flour, 2 teaspoons. will be enough, sparse honey – 0.5 teaspoons and 1 tablespoon yogurt without artificial additives. All is stirred and applied to the face for 20 minutes, then washed off.
It is necessary to use 1 tomato, having previously cleaned it of seeds and skin, and olive oil – 1 tablespoon. Mashed potatoes are made from tomato, then they get rid of excess water with a sieve and pour oil into the pulp. Impose massage movements for 20 minutes. It is recommended to use the cream after the mask.
Apply the mask is recommended for owners of oily skin. Grind the potatoes and pour olive oil, apply a mask and wait 20 minutes, wash off. At the end of the procedure, you need to use a matting cream. If you use one potato, then you can forget about unwanted acne.
Mix honey, hot olive oil, flakes of oatmeal. All take 1 tablespoon, add the egg (only the yolk). Application is carried out on a clean face and after 20 minutes the mask is washed off. It is advisable to use the cream after the procedure.
- Avocado, banana, grapes. Take the pulp of several fruits, for example, avocado, banana, grapes and pour olive oil – 1 tablespoon. Application is made on the face and wait 20 minutes, rinse with water to a pleasant face and get wet with a napkin.
- Apple with honey and olive oil. Another recipe is an apple mask with olive oil and village honey. Rub the apple, add 1 tablespoon. olive oil and 1 teaspoons honey. After absorbing the mask (no more than 20 minutes), a cream corresponding to the type of skin is applied.
- Persimmon. You can make a mask with persimmon. Persimmon, having previously removed the skin, is kneaded until mashed and starch (1 teaspoons) is added.
Dishes in which the fruit mixture is bred should be wooden or glass, but not metal, so that the oxidation reaction does not occur.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Mix the banana, namely its pulp, fat cream – 1 tablespoon. and the contents of a vitamin E capsule. Application by massage movements and wait 20 minutes for absorption. Flushing water needs to be warm. It is recommended to use a cream that matches the type of skin.
Take a fresh cucumber, an egg (only protein is needed) and olive oil (1 tablespoon). Cucumber is cleaned and all the bones are removed, then crushed and poured whipped protein and oil. Impose the mixture for 20 minutes, and then wash thoroughly. It is advisable to use the cream after the mask.
To make a clay mask, they take grape juice, wheat germ oil and cosmetic clay – all 1 teaspoons each. All mix and apply with massage movements on the face, wait 20 minutes and rinse with water.
Here is another mask recipe. Take 2 teaspoons. honey, 1 teaspoons clay powder and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Clay in powder must be diluted in water to make slurry. Lemon juice is squeezed into the mass and honey is added, stirred to form a single mass. The application is performed with massage movements and holds for a quarter of an hour, in the end, apply the cream.
Home Remedy Oil Compounds
A popular recipe for hot face mask lifting involves the use of such components:
- parsley juice.
Everyone mixes and warms up to a warm temperature, pleasant to the skin of the face. After it is applied and covered with a plastic bag (suitable food wrap), put on top of a towel, hold for 10 minutes.
A lifting mask based on fir oil, olive and almond oil is prepared as follows:
- all of these oils are mixed with egg white;
- the composition is warmed to room temperature in a water bath (carefully so that the protein does not curdle);
- applied to the face and covered with a film and a towel on top. Leave for 30 minutes;
- then do facial massage with an ice cube. After you can use the cream at home.
A home-made product is a profitable and simple solution for rejuvenation.
Subject to the rules of application, lifting masks can delay the aging process of the facial skin, prolong youth. Improving performance will help proper nutrition, the use of vitamins, walks in the fresh air, regular physical activity, as well as Facebook building.
Video on how to cook and use a face lifting mask at home
The recipe for a simple and effective face lifting mask:
Another super-efficient face lifting mask that can be done at home: