One of the most popular innovations in facial cosmetology is an apparatus for removing blackheads, blackheads, comedones, and irregularities in the skin – a special pore cleaner for the epidermis. According to cosmetologists, this method of rejuvenation is considered as safe and effective as possible.
The most complete high-quality cleansing procedure can be carried out in beauty salons, since it is there that the latest novelties of these devices of professional brands are used.
But if you wish, you can buy a clogged pore cleaner from one of the well-known manufacturers for home use and clean it yourself at home. Home appliances are just as safe and, when used properly, cannot be harmful.
- The principle of operation of the cleaner
- Contraindications for conducting a facial pore vacuum cleaning
- Phased Vacuum Cleansing Procedure
- Indications for use
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Advantages of vacuum cleaning:
- Cons of the procedure:
- Recommendations for use at home
- Related cosmetics
- Best Vacuum Pore Cleaners for Home Use
- Panasonic Vacuum Unit
- Multifunctional device Gezatone
- Queentone Spot Cleaner Vacuum Cleaner
- Power Perfect Pure Vacuum Unit
- Blackhead Cleanser XN-8030 Vacuum Suction Blackhead Cleaner
- The device for vacuum cleaning and dermabrasion Elastic Gess
- How long does the effect last
- Facial skin care after the procedure
- How often can I clean
- Useful Gezatone Spot Vacuum Pore Cleaner Video
The principle of operation of the cleaner
Poor environmental conditions, a polluted environment, improper metabolic processes in the human body and a number of other reasons negatively affect the skin.
Greasy secretion begins to be released in more abundant quantities than necessary, and subsequently, pores become clogged and black dots appear.
In the fight against this problem, a lot of cosmetics are used, which often give insufficient effect, therefore, to improve the result, cosmetologists today use special equipment.
One of the devices for cleaning the skin is a vacuum cleaner for clogged pores.
The process of cleansing the skin of a face with a special device with a vacuum effect from sebaceous plugs is divided into several stages.
First, all makeup and impurities are thoroughly washed off the skin, then it is steamed for about 15 minutes.
Then the problem areas are treated with vacuum pressure for several minutes. Due to the negative pressure of the device on the skin, microcirculation is normalized, the flow of nutrients is activated.
At the end of the procedure, the face is rinsed with cool water and a cream narrowing the pores is applied to the skin.
Contraindications for conducting a facial pore vacuum cleaning
Vacuum facial pore cleaner is not suitable for everyone. There are a number of contraindications, if at least one is present, the procedure is strictly prohibited:
- The presence of rosacea on the skin of the face.
- Dermatoses with a chronic course.
- Thin skin on the face.
- Skin disease is rosacea.
- An acute form of skin inflammation.
Phased Vacuum Cleansing Procedure
Step 1. First of all, it is necessary to cleanse the skin from cosmetics with the help of special products (gel, scrub) containing alcohol and antiseptics. Then the skin should be degreased to remove the shine from the face, for this a tonic is used.
Step 2. After a short break, the face is steamed to open the pores. Such a procedure can be carried out in two ways:
- 1 way: it is the most effective and is called vaporization. Using a special device, steam is supplied to the problem areas of the skin in small doses. The skin heats up, and then the pores expand;
- 2 way: a cosmetic product is applied to the skin, which helps soften the skin and enlarge the pores.
Step 3. Next is the disincrustation. It is considered optional, and therefore it is often overlooked. The procedure saponifies subcutaneous fats by exposing the skin to a weak electric current along with a special solution. As a result, the pores expand even more, and the sebaceous plugs soften.
Step 4. Now the skin is treated with a vacuum facial pore cleaner for about 20 minutes. A suitable nozzle is selected for each skin type. Then the apparatus is brought to the face, and cleansing is carried out by slow circular movements. The nozzle in the process a couple of times should be removed and washed in a disinfectant solution.
Step 5. After the vacuum cleaner, a mask is applied to the face, which narrows the blood vessels and soothes the skin. It is left for 15 minutes, and then washed off with water.
After the mask peeling is done to cleanse the skin of residual dirt and grease. And at the end of the procedure, a special moisturizer is applied to the skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Indications for use
Skin problems occur in everyone, especially in adolescence. There are many common reasons for using a vacuum pore cleaner.
- very oily skin;
- enlarged pores;
- small scars;
- heavy rashes.
Advantages and disadvantages
Advantages of vacuum cleaning:
- The procedure is completely painless.
- Low probability of infection.
- Blood circulation improves, the skin is cleansed and tightened.
- Cleans pores even in hard to reach areas.
- The possibility of independent conduct.
- There are no spots on the skin after a vacuum.
Cons of the procedure:
- There are contraindications.
- The fragility of the effect.
Recommendations for use at home
When carrying out a self-purification procedure, it is necessary to observe some rules:
- Consult a cosmetologist to determine if there are any contraindications.
- Purchase the device in a specialized store and use it strictly according to the instructions.
- Before the procedure, thoroughly clean and steam the skin.
- To clean skin with a nozzle no more than 10 minutes.
- Supplement the vacuum with the necessary cosmetics.
Cosmetics is an indispensable component of the vacuum cleansing procedure. With its help, makeup is washed off the face, the pores open and narrow. In addition, it soothes the skin at the end of cleansing.
There are many brands of cosmetics from different manufacturers that are specifically designed for such procedures. Here are some of them:
- Christina – professional cosmetics in Israel. Gel Dr. Kadir Cleaners and Tonic Calendula Gel-Soap with calendula, effectively cleanses the skin of the face and neck from deep pollution, moisturizes and nourishes it, has an antiseptic effect. And Peeling Gommage, containing vitamin E, will help to maintain excellent results after the procedure.
- Anna Lotan – Israeli cosmetics. Hydrogenating powder of this brand can be used as a means for opening pores, instead of steaming. In a few minutes it will open the pores and prepare the skin for vacuum cleansing.
- Pharmika – Italian cosmetics. The gel mask helps to open the pores, soften the epidermis layer, remove the formation under the skin.
Best Vacuum Pore Cleaners for Home Use
Salon services are not affordable for all women , which is why markets today offer different types of vacuum equipment for home use. The most popular manufacturers of vacuum equipment today are Panasonic and Gezatone, the rest of the devices are considered their analogues.
However, all of them are used to cleanse problem skin of the face without causing damage to it. Such devices are suitable not only for women, but also for men and adolescents.
Panasonic Vacuum Unit
Japanese Panasonic combines operate in two modes. In many models there is a function of vaporization, microspray. It is forbidden to squeeze acne before using the device so as not to damage the skin and not cause infections.
- It is used for self-cleaning facial skin problems at home.
- The presence of a wet and normal operating mode is necessary to control the density of the nozzle adjacent to the skin.
- The power of the vacuum pressure of the apparatus is 50 kPa.
- The device runs on battery power, charges 12 hours.
- There is a charging indicator. It can work continuously for 20 minutes.
Country of manufacture: Japan. Price: from $ 15 – $ 27.
- The device is adapted for use at home.
- There is a normal and wet mode of operation.
- There is a two-way nozzle.
- Continuous work for about 20 minutes.
- The device with a capacity of 40 kPa.
- Battery powered. To fully charge, charge the battery for 12 hours.
- There is a charge indicator.
- Contactless charging.
Country of manufacture: Japan. Price: $ 14 – $ 27.
Multifunctional device Gezatone
Cosmetic devices of the French company Gezatone have special tanks for liquids and various nozzles. Also with them, the cleansing procedure can be carried out using cosmetics.
And battery-powered cleaners can be carried on long trips. The devices are quite compact in size, so they won’t take up much space in the suitcase.
Facial pore cleaner vacuum Gezatone m131
Cosmetic processor, which is used to remove black spots from the face by vacuum exposure and skin massage.
The massager has 3 interchangeable nozzles: an exfoliating brush, a nozzle with balls and a nozzle sponge.
- The power of the device is 50 kPa.
- Its work is carried out from 2 batteries.
Manufacturer company Gezanne.
Country of origin: France. Price: $ 14 – $ 27.
Gezatone Super Wet Cleaner Pro
A cleaner for cleaning the skin 4 in 1. With it, you can remove dead skin particles from the face, cleanse the skin with vacuum pressure and massage to improve its appearance.
The device is equipped with 4 nozzles:
- Sponge. Helps to remove impurities and remove makeup from the skin, using special solutions (gel, foam). Used for all types and types of skin.
- Brush. Cleans keratinized particles from the skin, prepares the skin for cleaning by vacuum pressure.
- Vacuum cleaner nozzle . Cleans pores without causing damage to the skin.
- Massage nozzle. It is used for massage, which makes the skin supple, removes swelling and normalizes blood circulation.
Power is supplied by batteries.
There is a convenient stand for storage.
The vacuum mode is 315/32 inch RT. Art.
The device is made in France. Price: $ 20 – $ 34.
Queentone Spot Cleaner Vacuum Cleaner
A popular vacuum pore cleaner on the face. The device has been approved by cosmetologists from Sweden and Germany. Its effective antibacterial effect is clinically proven.
The device is used at home. Helps cleanse pores, rejuvenate the skin and treats comedones and acne. Daily use of this appliance is possible. The kit includes a cream that normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands.
Spot Cleaner made in France. Price: $ 14 – $ 27.
Power Perfect Pure Vacuum Unit
A vacuum pore cleaner is used to cleanse the face with vacuum pressure and massage the skin. The kit includes 4 nozzles:
- a sponge designed to wash your face;
- brush, used to remove keratinized particles from the skin;
- vacuum nozzle cleans pores;
- nozzle rollers designed for facial massage.
The device operates on 2 batteries, so you can carry it with you on all trips. It also has a connector into which tonic or a special solution is poured necessary for the procedures.
Country producer: China. Price: $ 7 – $ 20.
Blackhead Cleanser XN-8030 Vacuum Suction Blackhead Cleaner
Blackhead Cleanser removes blackheads, comedones, and greasy plugs from your skin at home.
- Instrument Voltage: DC5V;
- Power: 0.7 W;
- Power is supplied via a USB cable;
- Charging time: 1.5 hours;
- The device has 3 gears: low, medium and high;
- The kit includes: 6 sponges and 4 interchangeable nozzles.
Made in China. Price: $ 20 – $ 27.
The device for vacuum cleaning and dermabrasion Elastic Gess
The device effectively cleans the skin of acne, makes the skin supple and smooth, normalizes blood flow.
The Elastic Gess 630 is made of plastic.
The set contains 4 nozzles: small round, large round, oval and microcrystalline.
The device works through a USB cable from a computer or network.
The set includes silica gel mugs (2 pcs.), Sponge (5 pcs.), A storage bag, 2 gels: 1 opens the pores, and the second narrows.
Country of origin: Germany. Price: $ 68 – $ 82.
Vacuum facial pore cleaner is convenient for independent use at home. Among t
he huge variety of its species, each girl can choose for herself a suitable option for the price, manufacturer and technical specifications.
How long does the effect last
Unfortunately, the effectiveness of the procedure does not last very long. After some time, the cleansed skin can become blocked again, and then black dots appear on the skin. But, if vacuum cleaning is done more often, then the pores will clog less often.
Facial skin care after the procedure
Having undergone vacuum cleansing, it is necessary to observe some rehabilitation recommendations at home:
- Do not use makeup for the next 2 days.
- To care for the skin with the help of special tonic and nourishing agents.
- After applying a vacuum pore cleaner for the face, you can not do peels and scrubs for about 4.5 days.
- Do not use strongly fatty and alcohol-containing products.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
How often can I clean
Many girls, satisfied with the results of the procedure, even begin to think about purchasing a vacuum apparatus in order to cleanse their own skin at home. However, you need to know that facial cleansing can be carried out with normal skin only 2 times a month, and with oily skin – 1.
If it was not possible to immediately remove all contaminants from the skin with the device, then you should not conduct these problem areas again so that subsequently the vascular network does not form and the skin is not injured.
Useful Gezatone Spot Vacuum Pore Cleaner Video
How to apply Spot Cleaner:
What is Gezatone Facial Pore Cleaner: