To treat hair loss today, there are a large number of different cosmetics. Aromatic oils are very popular among women, including oil made from usma (weida tinctoria), an oriental spicy plant.
- What does the oil look like
- Types of oil
- How to get
- Beneficial features
- Advantages and disadvantages
- When to use oil
- Usma oil recommendations
- Eyebrow Application
- Eyelash Application
- Hairdressing Oil
- Add to shampoo and oil
- Masks for hair based on usma oil
- Mask against hair loss
- Mask for strengthening and growth
- From excess fat
- Amazing shine
- Usma Oil for Beard
- the effect
- Possible harm
- Where to buy usma butter
- Video on the topic: usma oil
What does the oil look like
To get the oil, they take leaves, seeds and stems of usma. The consistency and shade depend on what part of the plant it is prepared from.
Oil made from leaves and stems of grass has a rich green color, closer to emerald. The seed remedy is colored yellow, sometimes with a slight tint of green. The consistency is slightly viscous, opaque. The aroma of usma oil resembles the smell of “stale” grass with light spicy notes (slightly reminiscent of mustard smell).
Types of oil
There are 2 types of oil, depending on which part of the plant it is prepared from – this is oil from the seeds of usma, as well as oil from the leaf and stem.
The oil from the seeds is highly concentrated, because when it is received, no additives are used and, in particular, therefore, it is considered more effective. It is recommended to use it only with severe baldness, this oil will not work to improve the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows. It is stored at room temperature for a period of more than 3 years.
Oil from leaves and stems of usma is prepared on the basis of essential oils from grape seed, peach, almond or apricot. The leaves of the plant are infused with base oil, a method called maceration. Oil obtained by maceration is less effective, but safer. It is also stored for 3 years in a dark and cool place.
How to get
Usma oil is produced by pressing or cold pressing. This method allows you to save all the useful trace elements and vitamins, because the raw materials are not subjected to heat treatment.
The cosmetic product from the seeds and herbs of usma contains a large number of different vitamins and useful chemical compounds:
- Alkaloids – activate the activity of hair follicles, which contributes to the rapid formation of new hair.
- Flavonoids – make the hair itself more durable, preventing its fragility. They also provide antibacterial protection of the scalp.
- Linoleic acid – increases the dynamics of hair growth and protects them from damage.
- Oleic acid – transports the necessary substances directly into damaged hair follicles.
- Stearic acid – strengthens the hair roots directly and rid the scalp of infections.
- Glucose and vitamins – provide a flowering appearance and normal hair growth.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
One of the main advantages of this oil is its composition only from natural components, it does not contain any chemical additives and preservatives.
Usma oil also differs from other oils in a large number of medicinal properties:
- catalyzes the growth of hair, eyelashes, eyebrows in a fairly short period of time (the first result is clearly visible after two weeks of use);
- revitalizes hair follicles;
- does not provoke an allergy;
- safe for eyes;
- protects the scalp from bacterial infections and adverse environmental influences;
- adds gloss and softness to hair;
- adds density to hair.
Advantages and disadvantages
Usma oil, like almost every cosmetic product, has its positive and negative qualities.
|Convenient to use.||Light tingling and burning during application.|
|Does not irritate the mucous membranes of the eye.||Not everywhere can be purchased.|
|Sensibly catalyzes hair growth.||Unpleasant, slightly harsh smell.|
|Does not give a greasy shine.|
|Strengthens own hair pigmentation.|
When to use oil
Usma cosmetic oil is recognized as one of the most powerful hair growth stimulants. It is recommended to use with this kind of problem, such as:
- pronounced hair loss due to stress or polychemotherapy;
- fragility of hair;
- split ends;
- lack of volume and gloss;
– partial or complete;
- during pregnancy (prevention of hair loss);
- after eyebrow tattooing (revitalization of the hair follicle);
- to enhance the volume and length of eyelashes.
In addition, they practice the use of usma oil for the treatment of the following skin diseases:
- enhanced pigmentation;
- a variety of non-infectious rashes.
In addition, this product protects the skin from the harmful effects of decorative cosmetics and cosmetic procedures.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Usma oil recommendations
Quite often, after various cosmetic procedures with eyebrows (tattoo, frequent plucking), the hair follicles of the eyebrows are damaged, and the hair stops growing. It also happens that eyebrows are by nature rare and women have to resort to either tattooing or permanent tinting of the eyebrow area.
Usma oil allows you to get rid of this problem for a fairly short period of time. In addition, the procedures with this tool are quite simple to use.
It is enough to follow simple recommendations, and the result will not be long in coming:
- To use oil without fail on sufficiently cleansed skin.
- Before applying the oil should be slightly heated by steam.
- Using oil is not forbidden both in undiluted form and in combination with various essential oils (from burdock, grape seed, almond and others).
- Apply medium
- It is necessary until completely absorbed, using gentle massage movements, using a professional brush, brush or cotton swab for this purpose.
- Distribute the product along the hairline from the nose to the temporal fossa.
- After applying, massage your eyebrows with your fingertips for several minutes.
- Wait 60 minutes.
- Remove excess oil with paper towels.
- Apply once daily before bedtime.
The time for applying usma oil for eyebrows is 20 days. After one course, the eyebrows acquire a fairly clear shape and intense color. The hair structure gains density, bald spots disappear.
The use of usma oil in eyebrow care:
Most women dream of long fluffy eyelashes, but few got such a “gift of nature.” There are many cosmetics that stimulate the growth of eyelashes, but only usma oil gives a quick and lasting effect. In addition, it does not adversely affect the cornea and mucous membranes of the eye.
Recommendations on the use of means to strengthen and grow eyelashes:
- apply with a brush along the growth line of the upper and lower eyelashes and comb them along the entire length;
- remove excess paper towel;
- leave until the morning;
- rinse off with the usual detergent.
Apply once a day at night (if swelling occurs in the morning, it is recommended to apply the drug in the evening for an hour). The treatment time is 30 days, after an interval of 15 days, you can, if desired, do it again. Eyelashes are much thicker and longer, the structure of the hair is much denser.
In the same way you can use lotion oil. To do this, apply very little oil to the eyelashes, close your eyes with cotton swabs or discs. Remove with the usual detergent, after an hour.
With absolute and incomplete hair loss, oil will be invaluable. It is permissible to resort to his help, both women and men. The duration of the full course of treatment is 1 month, apply without fail to moistened hair, once a day. To prevent baldness, it will be enough to use oil 3 times a week.
- apply to the hair roots before washing with your fingertips with gentle massaging strokes;
- massage for several minutes;
- put on a cellophane hat and wrap it with a towel (possibly a slight burning sensation);
- rinse with baby shampoo after 50 minutes (with severe baldness, it is permissible not to rinse the product until morning).
Due to the treatment with oil of usma, the hair ceases to crumble, split and break. Appears visible volume and gloss . After the first days, intensive growth begins, a fluff appears on bald spots and bald patches. Full restoration of hair follicles and a noticeable result most often occurs after 3 courses of therapy.
Add to shampoo and oil
In its pure form, this tool is almost never used, most often it is only one of the constituent components of various masks. Also, oil can be dripped into the shampoo when washing your hair and combined with other oils.
When added directly to shampoo or hair balm, proportions should be observed. Before use, you need to mix the funds at the rate of 3 drops of oil for every 0,34 fluid ounce of shampoo, then apply to wet hair, massage for about 5 minutes, wash with cold water.
When mixing with different oils, you need to adhere to such a ratio – 10 drops of base oil (from burdock, coconut, olive and others) and 6 drops of usma oil.
Masks for hair based on usma oil
Usma oil is one of the components of many restorative and firming masks. When combined wit
h other components, therapy will be most effective, and the result will be more expressive. Below are some recipes for the most effective and popular masks.
Mask against hair loss
- freshly brewed black tea – 1,35 fluid ounce;
- Wajda oil dyeing (usma) – 14 drops;
- sesame oil – 0,17 fluid ounce;
- colorless henna powder – 20 g.
- in a ceramic cup, dilute henna with cool tea and leave for 30 minutes;
- drip oil;
- apply evenly on the scalp and hair, put on a plastic cap and wrap with a towel;
- wash with moisturizing shampoo after an hour.
Mask for strengthening and growth
- dry mustard – 2 tablespoon .;
- burdock oil – 3 teaspoons;
- granulated sugar – 1.5 tablespoon .;
- Wajda oil dyeing (usma) – 7 drops.
- in a ceramic cup, dilute all components until a homogeneous mass is formed;
- apply to hair and scalp for an hour;
- wash with firming shampoo.
- cocoa butter – 0,17 fluid ounce;
- Wajda oil dyeing (usma) – 25 drops;
- yogurt (preferably without additives) – 1,35 fluid ounce;
- liquid vitamin B12 – 1 pc.
- mix the components in a ceramic cup;
- apply directly to the head for 45 minutes;
- to wrap with a towel;
- wash your head.
From excess fat
- kefir (or sour milk) – 1,01 fluid ounce;
- Wajda oil dyeing (usma) – 15 drops;
- mandarin oil – 1 drop.
- connect all the components in a ceramic or enameled cup;
- apply to moistened hair (for 30 minutes);
- to wash.
- natural kvass – 3 tablespoon .;
- lemon juice – 2 teaspoons;
- bergamot orange oil – 4 drops;
- Wajda oil dyeing (usma) – 18 drops.
- combine all the above proposed components;
- apply to wet hair;
- to wash.
The first week it is advisable to do this kind of mask daily, starting from the second – every other day. Usma oil can be used both with increased fat content of the scalp, and with excessively dry. As in the first case, and in the second, the scalp receives sufficient hydration, without oily sheen.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Usma Oil for Beard
Usma oil (wade dye) is very popular not only among women, but also among men. Not every man can boast of a beautiful beard becau
se of the rare facial hair. Oil also helps not only to get rid of baldness, but also to become the owner of a magnificent beard.
To increase the growth of facial hair, you need to apply a little funds and evenly distribute. The first tangible result will appear on the seventh day. Duration of the course – 2 weeks (apply 1 time per day). After obtaining the desired length and thickening of hair, it remains only to adjust the shape of the beard.
The obvious results after applying Wajda tinting oil have been noticeable for several hours:
- after the first use, the skin becomes silky and moisturized;
- after the second application, microdamages to the skin heal, itching stops and redness disappears;
- after 7 days, eyebrows and eyelashes grow noticeably;
- after 2 weeks, the hair structure gains density, new hair grows;
- after a month, the hair becomes voluminous, begins to shine and becomes silky.
Usma oil, due to its natural composition, does not harm the body and skin.
There are only two minor nuances:
- slight burning during use;
- the possibility of coloring hair in a light green tint if the woman is a natural blonde.
You can avoid this if, before use, test the product on only one strand. High-quality oil will not leave any trace on the hair.
Personal intolerance is the only direct restriction on the use of Wald dye oil. Eliminate it will help testing for an allergic reaction. A few drops of the product drip onto the skin of the elbow and evaluate the reaction after a couple of minutes. If itching and burning and swelling occur, it is not advisable to use oil.
During the procedures with black oil, you can not dye your hair, use a hairdryer, a straightener and tongs.
Where to buy usma butter
You can buy wade oil of dye (usma) either in a pharmacy or in an online store. Some time before the purchase, it is important to find out if there is a certificate for the product, the package must contain all the information about the manufacturer, the package itself must be presentable, the date of production and the shelf life must be present.
The correct name of the product is “Usma Oil” (Walda tinting), its related Gear-Gear oil has a completely different purpose. But unscrupulous manufacturers often replace these concepts.
Below are the most famous brands and approximate prices:
|Firm, country of manufacture||Price|
|East Nights, Syrian Arab Republic, Hama Province||$ 15.|
|Himani, India||$ 6,66|
|RoyalBrow, Lebanon||$ 8,84|
|Adarisa, Kuwait||1290 RUB|
Judging by the reviews on the Internet, this oil is quite effective. Consumers note a significant improvement in the condition of the scalp, as well as hair. Moreover, almost everyone feels a slight burning sensation during the use of the drug, which shows the normality of this effect.
In general, buyers are satisfied with the result and prefer wade dye oil in the treatment of baldness and hair loss.
Many have noticed a positive effect when applied to improve the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows. There are a fairly large number of cosmetics and medicines to treat hair loss and baldness. But the most effective, of course, is oil obtained from usma.
Video on the topic: usma oil
How to use usma oil: