Wrinkles under the eyes are an early harbinger of age-related changes. They can and should be fought. Cosmetic products, pharmacy ointments, home masks – these are the tools that will help to suspend the aging process of the skin and get rid of premature wrinkles.
Wrinkle Remedies from a Pharmacy
From wrinkles around the eyes, pharmacy ointments are successfully used (before use, you must study the instructions and make sure that there is no allergic reaction to the product). It is believed that pharmacy ointments are more effective than folk remedies and give a faster effect.
To eliminate wrinkles, use ointments specially designed for this, as well as products that are usually used for several other purposes.
From wrinkles under the eyes, the following pharmacy products are used:
- retinoic ointment;
- hydrocortisone ointment (hormonal);
- zinc ointment;
They relieve swelling and normalize metabolic processes in those areas of the epidermis that are applied.
- Retinoic ointment . Contains retinol – one of the ingredients of anti-aging agents. In addition, the product perfectly smoothes wrinkles under the eyes, it helps to brighten pigmentation and even out complexion, soothes sore areas. It can be used as a means for day and night care.
- Zinc ointment . According to reviews, after a week of applying the product on the skin around the eyes, the effect of smoothing wrinkles is noticeable. The drug is suitable for use as a daily remedy. But its use must be combined with the application of moisturizers on the skin, since the composition dries it.
- Curiosin . Its main component is zinc hyaluronate, i.e. salt of hyaluronic acid, also excipients are included in the composition, which enhance the action of the main component. Among them are zinc chloride, sodium hydroxide and others. Along with smoothing small facial wrinkles around the eyes – crow’s feet – Curiosin helps to lighten age spots, saturate the skin with moisture, oxygen, and vitamins.
- Ointment Lyoton . Despite the fact that this drug is intended to eliminate the symptoms of varicose veins, it tightens the skin around the eyes.
- Panthenol ointment has a regenerating property, nourishes the skin, so it smoothes wrinkles and evens complexion.
- Blefarogel contains hyaluronic acid in combination with glycerin, so when applied under the eyes it gives a smoothing effect. In addition, it contains aloe juice, which helps to eliminate redness and relieve swelling. This effective drug is not addictive.
- Ointment Solcoseryl . Received many positive reviews from those who used it to get rid of wrinkles. She is considered one of the best tools in the fight against wrinkles. Apply both in pure form and make masks with the addition of Dimexide.
It nourishes the skin well, activates natural reserves, stimulating the production of collagen, accelerating the regeneration processes, and saturates with vitamins. Great for dry skin care.
The mask is done like this: one part of Dimexide is diluted with 10 parts of water, the composition is applied with a thin layer on the face, then Solcoseryl is distributed. The composition is washed off after an hour with warm water. Then apply a nourishing cream. Do not use this mask too often. It is enough to apply it no more than 2 times a month.
From pharmacy products, in order to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes, not only ointments are used, but also other means, for example glycerin. With regular use, it has a rejuvenating effect on the skin, helps to heal minor damage faster, eliminates swelling.
Vaseline, due to the content of tarry and wax ingredients, slows down the aging of the skin, helps to moisturize and smooth wrinkles, retains moisture inside the skin, as it creates a protective film on the surface.
The wrinkle remedy under the eyes is ordinary aspirin. If applied under the eyes, diluted with water, it will also have a smoothing effect on the skin.
Folk remedies for wrinkles: ice
Cold helps to tone the skin under the eyes. It is most convenient to use ice cubes for these purposes. They will bring double benefit if you do not freeze ordinary water, but decoctions of herbs.
So the ice will be saturated with nutrients, vitamins:
- Parsley leaves need to pour 1 tablespoon. boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. After which it is necessary to leave the broth to cool, wrapped in a towel, after cooling, strain and, pouring into an ice mold, put in the freezer.
- For 0,1 gallon of boiling water, you need to take 1 tablespoon. flaxseeds and as much linden blossom. The ingredients are brewed in a thermos and insist 12 hours.
- For women after 50 years, prepare such a composition for ice. Fat milk (1 tablespoon.) Is heated almost to a boil. If there is no fat milk, you can dilute regular milk in half with 10 percent cream. Heated milk is poured 2 tablespoon. oatmeal and leave until milk has cooled. Due to gluten, the milk thickens, but, despite this, it needs to be filtered, and already filtered milk should be frozen.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
A homemade mask for wrinkles around the eyes must be done systematically 2 times a week, using freshly prepared mixtures . They are applied to cleansed skin, preferably steamed 1-1.5 hours before bedtime.
It is recommended before applying or during the distribution of the mixture to make a massage with a driving motion of the fingers:
- Hercules flakes need to grind, take 1 tablespoon. flour from ground flakes and brew with some quantity of warmed milk or cream. The mixture should be thick, it must be applied to the eyelids and to the area under the eyes for 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon Rice flour should be diluted with cream to a creamy consistency. You need to add a little aloe juice to it. The composition is distributed over the centuries for 20 minutes.
- 1 teaspoons honey combined with olive oil (1 teaspoons) and add ground oatmeal, so that the consistency is suitable for application. The mask is applied on the eyelids for 30 minutes.
- 1 teaspoons brown sugar bred in warmed milk. Having dipped a cotton pad in milk, liquid is applied to the skin of the eyelids and under the eyes.
- Fresh tea bags should be moistened and refrigerat
ed for a few minutes. Cold they are applied to the eyes. This tool tones the skin around the eyes.
- White bread is peeled, and the crumb is saturated with warmed milk. Soaked bread imposed on the eyelids.
- 4-5 strawberries should be kneaded in a bowl with a fork and mixed with 1 teaspoons. honey. The resulting mixture should be decomposed on gauze and put it on closed eyes.
- Time-tested wrinkle remover – potato. You can make masks for the skin around the eyes from raw potatoes by rubbing it on a fine grater, or from boiled. Another option is to prepare mashed potatoes, dilute it with a small amount of cream and, spreading over a piece of gauze, put on the eyelids. A small amount of honey can also be added to the mixture.
- 1-2 cabbage leaves (depending on the size of the fork) need to be chopped in a blender, squeeze the juice with gauze. Then a couple of pinches of dried brewer’s yeast, liquid honey and olive oil (1 teaspoons each) are added to it. After 15 minutes, the mask is washed off with warm water. It is recommended to do the mask systematically.
- Dry baker’s yeast can be used to make a mask with milk. 1 small bag should be added to 1,69 fluid ounce of warm milk and honey on the tip of spoons. The mixture must be left in a warm place so that it increases in volume. Then add 1 teaspoons. sunflower oil (unrefined) and flour, kneading the dough. It is divided into two parts and, having made cakes, is applied on the eyelids for 30 minutes.
- ? A banana (better than a ripe one) is thoroughly kneaded with a fork, 1 teaspoons is added to the pulp. olive oil, 0.5 teaspoons Vitamin E in liquid form. The ingredients are mixed and applied to the face for 30 minutes.
- 1 apple is rubbed on a fine grater, then 1 teaspoons is added to applesauce. oily sour cream. Apply to the skin around the eyes for 20 minutes.
- Curd mask with herbs is suitable for women after 40 years. It rejuvenates the skin and moisturizes. For its preparation, you need to take 2 tablespoon. cottage cheese and 2 tablespoons chopped parsley. A well-mixed mass is kept on the eyelids for 30 minutes.
- 1 teaspoons honey you need to connect 1 tablespoon. cooled tea leaves of green tea and potato starch, achieving the desired consistency. 20 minutes after application, the mask is removed.
How to choose the right cosmetic
Wrinkles under the eyes at home can be removed using cosmetics: creams, masks, milk, which are sold in stores. However, not every cream or milk can give a noticeable effect.
First, cosmetologists say that wrinkles that have already appeared cannot be completely removed, they can be masked: moisturize the skin, so that wrinkles become less noticeable. The fact that the cream produced at the factory really helps is to prevent the appearance of new wrinkles.
When choosing a cream for the skin around the eyes, it is necessary to give preference to special cosmetics, i.e. one designed for the area around the eyes.
Such a cream does not contain irritating components, which can cause inflammation, burning sensation on contact with mucous membranes. They also have a softer structure and gentle effect.
They often contain substances that increase skin tone, such as caffeine and nonsense. Eye cream should also be hypoallergenic, with a neutral PH value. Its consistency should be light, non-stick, and the fat content should be moderate so as not to provoke the formation of edema and bags under the eyes.
Most creams and masks give an effect only during the period of use, i.e. if you use it daily, the effect will be noticeable. After canceling the course, wrinkles will return.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Cosmetic and essential oils for wrinkles around the eyes
Wrinkles help smooth out cosmetic and essential oils. But it is important to choose a quality product that contains a large amount of the active ingredient, and not a sunflower oil filler.
The following base oils are used to care for the skin around the eyes:
- peach and apricot – with emerging wrinkles;
- almond and sea – buckthorn – for wrinkles that are already clearly visible;
- Coconut – moisturizes and nourishes, evens complexion;
- cocoa – restores skin elasticity and firmness;
- jojoba – ideal for moisturizing the skin;
- olive – has a rejuvenating effect;
- grape seed – increases elasticity.
Cosmetic oil can lubricate the skin, making masks lasting 1 hour. Another option is applications from cotton pads moistened with warm oil. In the absence of cosmetic oils, even a simple sunflower oil is suitable.
From essential oils, wrinkles around the eyes smooth out such:
- tea tree;
But it is important to know that esters in their pure form are not applied to the skin. They are a concentrated solution, which, undiluted, can cause skin burns or irritation. Esters are used as part of wrinkle masks, adding only a few drops to the mixture. The application of oils is recommended to be combined with massage and facial gymnastics.
Age-related changes around the eyes occur to a greater extent due to sagging circular muscles.
To raise her tone, you need to do gymnastics:
- With one eye you need to look left / right, lingering for 3-4 seconds at the points of maximum deviation.
- Then, covering the eyelids, you need to rotate the eyeballs first in one direction, then in the other.
- Looking up, you need to close your eyes tightly, and then relax your eyelids.
- Having fixed the corners of the eyes with the index and middle fingers, you should squeeze them, then screw up your eyes and, holding for 2-3 seconds, relax the muscles and release your fingers. Manipulation is carried out several times.
Technique of massage of the skin around the eyes
It is recommended to start the massage even before the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes, as it is able to significantly delay their appearance. For massage, some cosmetic oil must be used so that the fingers glide well over the skin, do not stretch it.
Massage accelerates blood circulation in the massaged area, which increases the flow of nutrients and saturates the skin with oxygen – this is necessary to prevent wrinkles around the eyes.
The technique is as follows:
- A small amount of cosmetic oil is applied to the skin around the eyes.
- Ring finger (he knows how to gently touch the skin) massage the eyelids: the upper – from the inner corner to the temple, the lower – in the opposite direction. You can tap the skin around the eyes with the pads of your fingers or all fingers, placing it flat, massage the skin with light circular movements of the fingers.
It is recommended to carry out the procedure 3-4 times a week.
Daily routine recommendations
The wrinkle remover under the eyes, which is applied to the skin, helps get rid of wrinkles. But cosmetologists do not advise to be limited only to them. They believe that much attention should be paid to the regimen of the day.
For example, they advise:
- Enrich your diet with vitamins and minerals, eat regularly, including on the menu products that are rich in vitamins A, E, C, for example, butter, fish, meat, nuts, milk, fruits and vegetables. They stimulate the natural production of collagen.
- Protect your skin from ultraviolet rays with SPF filters. Thanks to their use, it is possible to significantly slow down the aging of the skin around the eyes. It is also negatively affected by being in the tanning bed and the influence of external natural factors – this should be avoided.
- The skin around the eyes ages quickly from a lack of fluid, so its deficiency in the body must be replenished daily.
- Seriously accelerates skin aging, smoking and intemperance from alcohol. Bad habits will have to be abandoned.
For skin care under the eyes, you need to choose a quality product that helps get rid of wrinkles.
It is important that it contains specific substances that promote rejuvenation, increase skin tone and regeneration, is hypoallergenic and gentle in structure. You can choose the appropriate recipes for home masks and creams or purchase a cream in a cosmetic store, but in any case, you need to choose the funds taking into account the type of skin and its condition.
Eye Wrinkle Video
Wrinkles appeared under the eyes, then do:
How to quickly remove wrinkles around the eyes: