Mumiye is a fairly new product on the market. They talk about it more, but rarely use it. But in vain, because it is very useful for the hair, skin and internal organs of a person. The scope is extensive – from the cosmetics industry to traditional medicine.
- What is a mummy
- Chemical composition
- Beneficial features
- Indications for use of the mummy
- What form of hair mummy is more effective
- How to use mumiyo for hair
- The use of mumiyo in tablets
- How to apply mummy for hair inside
- Addition to shampoo and balm
- Mumiyo spray
- Homemade mummy hair masks
- Mask for growth
- From falling out
- To strengthen
- Against brittleness and dryness
- For split ends
- For damaged hair
- For oily hair
- Moisturizing mask for dry hair
- For fair hair
- Against dandruff and itching
- Mask with mumiyo and vegetable oils
- Nourishing mask
- Where to buy mummy
- Mummy Shampoos & Balms
- Reviews of specialists
- Customer reviews
- Video about using mummy for hair
What is a mummy
Such an interesting name was given to this medicine about 4000 years ago. In fact, mummy is a biological product that is actively used by adherents of alternative medicine . In appearance, the mummy resembles a viscous black inhomogeneous mass (usually with small lumps, grains).
It contains particles of biological tissues of animals, bone remnants, traces of rocks, earth, plant remains. They use mummies in completely different areas of life: as a dietary supplement, beauty products, and medicines. The list goes on, because over 4 millennia, a person was clearly able to come up with more than 3 destinations for a mummy.
Mummy for hair, the use of which can be carried out at home, has the following composition:
- amino acids;
- metal oxides (magnesium, potassium, aluminum);
- active trace elements and vitamins;
- resin (carbon and oxygen are released in its composition);
- essential oils of natural origin.
In some types of mummy (depends on in which area and in what area its extraction was carried out) you can meet:
- bee venom;
- organic traces (from decomposition of animals, plants).
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Mummy for hair, the use of which has been studied by domestic and foreign scientists, has such properties as:
- Allows hair to grow several times faster. The speed depends on the structure of the hair (porous, curly, straight, thick, thin), as well as its condition (thinned, healthy).
- Makes curls smoother. Mummies affect them on the texture, “soldering” the scales.
- Gives a noticeable radiance. Hair always looks as if they poured a whole bottle of conditioner and varnish (in a good way).
- It has a general strengthening effect. Any hair needs outside support. Mumiye perfectly copes with the role of rescuer.
Indications for use of the mummy
General practitioners, usually, use mummies calmly. But specialists in traditional medicine gallon advocate the use of this tool. And there is nothing wrong with that.
Mumiye really helps if:
- a person suffers from diseases of the stomach, ulcers, acute colitis or gastritis;
- severe varicose expansion is observed, accompanied by pain and slow destruction of blood vessels;
- severe burns or deep wounds were received and it is necessary to heal them in the near future;
- a person has chronic angina, asthma or otitis media;
- partners care for the prevention of infertility and increase reproductive function;
- with pathologies in the female part (erosion of the vagina and uterus);
- a person suffers from different types of allergies.
In the case of a conversation about cosmetic problems (with skin, hair), the following indications arise for contacting the mummy:
- weakened, split ends that need urgent recovery;
- severe allergic reactions;
- acute dermatitis;
- increased occurrence of acne.
What form of hair mummy is more effective
The following types of mummies for hair are distinguished (they can be found in pharmacies or online stores):
- Tablets. The easiest way to find a mummy in this form. The only negative is the pungent smell.
- Capsules Unlike other forms, they do not have a smell, which is why they deserve folk love.
- Powder. In its manufacture, the resin is cleaned and dried, and then grinded. Mumiye powder is often used as an additive in food. Masks, hair balms and shampoos are also prepared from it.
- Portioned pieces of hard resin. The most “natural” option. Mummy in nature looks something like this. Only here is it processed and refined.
- Resin. Similar to the previous view, only the consistency is more liquid.
Mummy in which of these forms is most effective for hair, say no. Indications for use here are strictly individual as well as preferences. The most affordable option is number 1. It is easier to make creamy masks from resin.
It is more convenient to add powder to shampoos and balms, and also to dissolve in water to create rinses.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
How to use mumiyo for hair
To improve the quality of your hair, you can seriously deal with their saturation with vitamins and minerals.
For this purpose, a mummy is purchased in a pharmacy and used in one of the following ways:
- taken orally with food (mummy in the form of a powder, capsule or tablet);
- add to shampoo;
- prepare sprays, hair solutions;
- add to homemade masks;
- prepare scrubs.
The use of mumiyo in tablets
The most common form of mummy that is sold in pharmacies is tablets. This is a popular biologically active substance, used as an additive in food. Mummy helps restore cells, is involved in tissue regeneration. For these reasons, it perfectly fights diseases of the stomach and intestines, liver. The processes of metabolism and protein metabolism are also accelerated.
The main advantage of the mummy is its ability to accelerate the process of cell division. Therefore, it helps hair growth so well.
You can use the mummy in tablets by taking them inside with food, or you can add it to masks and balms for hair and skin.
How to apply mummy for hair inside
It is best to purchase pills at the pharmacy for this purpose. Detailed instructions for receiving are given on the packa
ging. Each medicine is unique and has its own rules for taking.
General information about the use of the mummy is as follows: for adults, 1 tablet 2 times a day (with meals). The course of treatment is a little less than a month. To achieve better results, it is better to first consult a doctor, and only then go to the pharmacy for the drug. Only a specialist will be able to correctly prescribe a dosage and prevent the occurrence of allergic reactions.
Addition to shampoo and balm
For the best enrichment of hair with nutrients, you can improve your usual shampoos and balms by adding a few grams of mummy to them.
You can do this:
- having bought the resin, melting it and dropping it into the specified funds;
- grinding mummy tablets;
- buying a mummy in powder;
- diluting shampoo with mummy paste.
There are no special rules for shampooing with such a shampoo conversion. The only thing that matters is that you cannot keep it on your head for a long time. 1-2 minutes are enough. Otherwise, allergies or more terrible reactions may occur (sudden loss).
Mumiye perfectly fights the problem of split ends and damaged hair. To save time, you can add a few drops of the solution from the mummy to the shampoo or make a spray.
The mummy spray is made from a small piece of resin that dissolves in clean, preferably boiled water. If the mummy is acquired in the form of a paste, then 1 teaspoons is enough. 2 cups of liquid. The mixture should become the same color.
You can use this home spray for 2 weeks – 1 month. Frequency of use: every 3 days.
Homemade mummy hair masks
Rules for making homemade mummies masks:
- Do not overdo it. An increase in the dose of the mummy in the product can cause allergies, provoke hair loss and dry skin.
- Do not use masks daily. For the same reasons.
- If irritation occurs, consult a doctor and stop using the supplement.
- Apply masks to the roots, carefully rubbing the composition into the skin. Then follows the distribution along the length of the strands.
Mask for growth
To activate hair growth, you should provide them with amino acids. They are contained in dairy products, as well as in today’s “hero” – the mummy. Preparation of the mask takes 5 minutes. Fatty kefir needs to be heated in the microwave to an acceptable temperature. Add burdock oil and about 3 g of mummy (in tablet, powder, resin, paste).
Apply the mask, focusing on the roots. They will be most useful for those components that are part of the mummy.
From falling out
A home mask with mummy and ginger will save you from falling out.
Active elements that will fight this problem:
- Fresh ginger (about 18 g, grate). It will provide blood flow to the head.
- Mummy (no more than 2 g). Enriches skin and hair with vitamins and essential acids.
- Natural Coconut Oil (15 g). Moisturizes irritated ginger and dried skin.
Rinse off the mask after half an hour after distribution. Keeping your head warm at this time, for example, in a hat. And, of course, pre-wrapped in cling film.
The means for strengthening on the basis of the mummy is usually rubbed into the skin . So it is more active.
The composition of homemade balm:
- mummy in the form of a paste or liquid resin;
- sea buckthorn juice (optional)
- cosmetic oil (any one for an individual choice).
The paste should have a cream consistency. Rub it better warm. Leave on your head for about an hour.
Against brittleness and dryness
In this situation, a spray from a decoction of chamomile, essential oils and a solution of mummy will help:
- Dry chamomile is brewed in the usual way, infused.
- A couple of drops of a mummy solution or 2 g of powder is added to a warm broth.
- Vegetable oils (olives, sea buckthorn, coconut, almonds) are optionally added.
You can use the mixture as a spray or as a rinse after washing. To use – every 3 days.
For split ends
If the problem is not noticeable slightly, then it is better to use not a mask, but a spray. His recipe was presented above. You can also make it more effective and at the same time protective. To do this, just add 1 teaspoons. any hair oil, individually selected according to preference. Oils can be mixed.
Hair mummy, which is widely used in the field of solving problems with dryness and damage, perfectly copes with hair restoration. The recipe for a homemade mask with the addition of this unconventional product can be found below.
For damaged hair
You can deal with this difficult problem, but it is worth noting a couple of points. The recovery process is not a weekly or monthly procedure. This is a rather lengthy “adventure”. The effectiveness of any product depends on the degree of skin / hair getting used to it.
Therefore, for a speedy recovery, you will have to look for rather atypical components like:
- fresh mint leaves;
- burdock leaves;
- mummy in the form of resin.
From the first two components are prepared decoctions (separate). The mummy dissolves gradually, you have to be patient. The solution can be used in two versions. The first is rinsing. After washing your hair, every time. The second is spray application and uniform distribution.
This can be done on both wet and dry hair. The main thing is not to overdo it so that an allergy does not develop or quick addiction arises.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
For oily hair
Such hair is suitable for a recipe from:
- 8 tablets mummy;
- 2 large proteins;
- 3,38 fluid ounce of skim milk or kefir.
Proteins must be beaten until foam, grind and dissolve tablets in a dairy product. Components combine. Apply strictly to the roots and walk like this for about half an hour.
This mask will help resolve the problem of increased greasy scalp.
Moisturizing mask for dry hair
For dry hair, a milk-based recipe is also suitable. Only in this case it will be necessary to replace the proteins with yolks, skim milk with heavy cream (preferably homemade). The process of preparing and applying the mask is the same as in the previous case.
For fair hair
Distinctive features of the mummy is its pungent smell and color (all-absorbing black). Girls with blond hair or highlighted locks may be worried – will this property give a characteristic shade to their curls Do not worry – the mummy for hair is not painted. Absolutely.
Against dandruff and itching
Mummy for hair, the use of which is not limited only to the strengthening and restoration, also copes with the treatment of dandruff. Irritated scalp with the appearance of dandruff requires a deep impact on its inner layers and careful exfoliation of dead particles. It is also necessary to take care of the healing of small wounds and soothing the skin.
Best in this case are decoctions that will cope with all the above tasks. The roots of burdock from the pharmacy must be brewed according to the instructions. To a small amount of still warm broth, a spoonful of mummy resin is added. Dissolution occurs.
Such a mixture must be thoroughly rubbed into the head with gentle movements. It is not necessary to scratch the skin, it is already very irritated. Rinse off this product should not be. You can also rinse your head with such a decoction when the problem with dandruff recedes a little.
Mask with mumiyo and vegetable oils
Vegetable oils by themselves have a comprehensive ennobling effect on the hair. Depending on their composition, they are able to strengthen, cope with baldness, moisturize, soften, give shine, thicken and restore straight strands or hard curls.
Such a natural preparation as a mummy will only enhance the listed properties. In th composition, you can also find a small dose of essential oils.
Such masks are especially suitable for nourishing and restoring dry and thin hair.
Oils are suitable for them:
- Coconut – the best moisturizer;
- almond – perfectly softens;
- sea-buckthorn – restores;
- Argan – promotes the growth of healthy hair.
The basis for any of these masks is honey: liquid, preferably not sugared. Oil is poured into it (about 0,3 – 0,5 fluid ounce), and after that the mummy is poured (2-3 g). Homemade balm is rubbed into the roots and slowly distributed over all the curls. Then you will need to put on a shower or cosmetic hat and wrap a towel around your head (you can put on a hat). When warm, the active components of honey and oils work better.
The egg yolk perfectly nourishes the roots and skin. It contains all the necessary elements – fatty acids, vitamins, cholesterol. In such an environment, the active properties of the mummy product will only increase. Therefore, it is necessary to dissolve it (approximately 2 g) in the yolk.
You can diversify the mask:
- 1 spoon of honey;
- 0,68 fluid ounce of vegetable oil (information on suitable species is indicated above);
- lemon juice (a few drops).
The ingredients of the mask can be selected independently. For example, add 1,69 fluid ounce of skim milk or kefir, a pinch of red pepper or cinnamon. You can buy vitamin A capsules at the pharmacy and also pour it into the mask.
Where to buy mummy
You can purchase the product at a pharmacy or online store.
|Type of mummy||The approximate cost in the pharmacy (usd)|
|Gorno-Altai Mummy (2g)||40|
|Mummy in tablets (200 mg, 60 pcs.)||60|
|Mummy in capsules (50 pcs.)||300|
|Mummy resin (50 g)||340|
Mummy Shampoos & Balms
|Title||general characteristics||Application||Price, usd.)|
|“Mumiye Altai” (mask, 300 g)||Suitable for all hair. Enriched with vitamins and plant extracts.||Rub into clean hair roots. Wash off after a couple of minutes.||300|
|“Shiladzhit” Ecosvit-Synthesis (shampoo, 8,45 fluid ounce)||Suitable for weakened hair. It contains strengthening and stimulating components.||Apply to the roots, foam. Wait 2 min. Rinse off.||430|
|“Bashwiye“ Title ”” with Iranian mummy (shampoo, 6,76 fluid ounce)||Suitable for people with oily scalp and thin hair. The composition includes aloe juice, vegetable healing oils, ginger extract.||Apply twice. The first time – to the roots, foam lather after a minute. Then apply again, foam, spread over the length and leave for 5 minutes.||from 800|
|Home Doctor (balm, 16,91 fluid ounce)||Suitable for naughty hair. Immediately gives smoothness.
The composition includes extracts of flax and honey.
|Apply to clean hair, usd, rinse after 3 minutes.||120|
|Belita “Plazmo Marino” (professional shampoo, 33,81 fluid ounce)||Suitable for all hair. It moisturizes well. As a part – extracts of algae.||Apply to hair, foam, rinse after a minute.||320|
There are few contraindications to the use of the mummy, but they are significant.
- individual intolerance to individual elements of the composition;
- the occurrence of allergies (may occur after a while);
- Mummy should not be taken with alcohol;
- You can not conduct an independent recalculation of the dosage.
There are no contraindications for pregnant or lactating.
Reviews of specialists
Trichologists note that the mummy has a positive effect on the entire body. This is not a pill from the head of a narrowly targeted action, but a powerful biological agent that fights immediately with a complex of diseases.
Judging by the reviews that users post on forums and in the comments under the product, a positive effect is still present. For a month, you can noticeably improve the condition of the hair, and if you extend the period of admission, then achieve an increase in length. This remedy is especially good at dandruff and early baldness.
The main disadvantage of such a drug is its smell. It is, to put it mildly, specific.
As it turned out, the use of mummies for hair leaves only a positive effect in most cases. This tool, although it has been known to the world for about 4000 years, is for some reason still unpopular in the mass market. It is probably worth waiting for at least another hundred years, and then the situation will change.
Video about using mummy for hair
In the transfer, the properties, benefits, harm of the product and how it can be applied are understood: