In pursuit of the beauty and durability of her manicure, every girl heard about biogel for nails (what is it and why – later in the article). It strengthens the nail plate without damaging it, gives a well-groomed appearance and prevents the delamination of the nail.
- Biogel for nails – what is it, why is it needed. Advantages and disadvantages. Reviews
- The use of biogel in manicure has both pros and cons.
- Biogel manicure (transparent, color) – nail extension. Gel nail extension kit. Reviews
- Biogel coating of natural nails. How to apply biogel for nails at home
- A review of biogels from different firms for nails – which is the best. Price. Reviews
- Biogel “Runail” (“Runail”)
- Active biogel “El Corazon” (“El Corazon”)
- Biogel “BSG” (“Bio Sculpture Gel”)
- Biogel “TNL” (“TNL”)
- Bio Stretch Gel
- Biogel “Irisk” (“Irisk”)
- Single-phase biogel “Coloration”
- Biogel “Cody”
- Biogel “Zo”
- Strengthening nails with biogel under gel polish: step by step instructions. The technology of applying gel polish. Before and after photos
- Biogel, gel polish or shellac – which is better than different
- How to remove biogel from nails at home. Removal fluid – instructions for use
- Allergy to biogel for nails – what to do
- Video clips: biogel for nails
Biogel for nails – what is it, why is it needed. Advantages and disadvantages. Reviews
Biogel consists of natural components that can not be harmful to health and cause side effects. The composition may include tree gum, proteins, minerals and vitamins (usually A and E). Due to them, a healing effect on the nails is created, and their growth is accelerated.
You can use the tool like this:
- Biogel for nails is a tool that can be used as a coating that strengthens nails. Such use is suitable for restoration of nails.
- For nail extension.
- If the gel is modeling, then with the help of it volumetric designs and individual elements of manicure are created.
The use of biogel in manicure has both pros and cons.
- The nail is protected from the environment, traumatic elements, etc.
- Vitamins and minerals in the biogel nourish the nail.
- The coating is breathable and completely natural, which means comfortable wear and the absence of negative reactions of the body.
- To remove the gel, you do not need to saw off the nail, it will dissolve and come off under the influence of special tools.
- The gel gives the nails a well-groomed appearance and looks very natural.
- The gel does not have an unpleasant odor, like varnishes.
- The price of the gel exceeds the cost of gel polish or acrylic due to the high cost of the components included.
- Natural ingredients are not able to provide the same long wear as acrylic.
Biogel manicure (transparent, color) – nail extension. Gel nail extension kit. Reviews
Biogel manicure requires special tools and materials
- Gel lamp. It is with its help that the biogel dries and creates a dense coating that will never create a regular varnish.
- Base coverage and top . It is the base that ensures the durability of the manicure and protects the nail from the negative effects of varnishes. The top creates a mirrored and even coating that can hide small blemishes. It also protects against mechanical effects of various household items.
- Transparent biogel for nails is a tool that can solve many problems with nails.
- Degreaser. It removes naturally occurring sebum and any dirt from the surface of the nail. This contributes to a better grip of the base with the nail.
- Cuticle remover and hand bath. A warm bath will soften your hands, and a cuticle cleanser will help get rid of excess.
- Manicure tools for shaping nails (including a nail file and buff). Do not forget to disinfect even your own manicure tools and timely sharpen or change them, as they are dull and can injure the skin.
- Gel brush. The gel always goes in a jar without a brush. Its texture is quite dense, so a medium-width brush that will cover about a third of the nail will do.
The manicure itself is as follows:
- Wash hands and pour warm water with salt or oils into the hand bath. Previously, a cuticle remover should be applied. So the effect will be stronger, and it will become easier to work.
- After 3-5 minutes, wipe your hand with a soft towel and push back the cuticle. To remove the skin which has grown to a nail and the grown cuticle. Cuts and skin injuries should be avoided.
- Give the nails a shape with a nail file and polish the nail with a soft buff.
- Degrease the nail with lint-free wipes. So the base is better grasped, and the fibers that remain from conventional wipes will not interfere with even coverage.
- Cover the nails with a thin layer of the base coat, slightly departing from the cuticle and covering the end. This way you can avoid chips that always start with the tip of the nail. Dry the coating for 30 seconds.
- Biogel for nails – what is it, any master knows. A clear gel is drawn onto the brush and spread over the entire nail plate. You can lay out the gel in parts, as it is quite thick. Start from the end of the nail and gradually move to its beginning, laying out and leveling the gel. Dry in the lamp for one minute. Repeat the procedure for a denser coating.
- Top will help to complete the manicure. Covering the nail, sealing the edges and side rollers can easily extend the durability and wear time of the manicure. Dry in the lamp for 1 minute. If there is an adhesive layer, remove it with a degreaser.
Color manicure differs from transparent in the presence of pigment and design. Such a manicure will take a little more time and require a little imagination.
The tools you need are the same as with transparent manicure, only biogel should choose the desired color.
Color manicure must be done, following some rules:
- First you need to create a basic manicure.
- Covering the nail base, you can begin to cover the color. Having pre-selected the shade of colored biogel, you should evenly paint the nail plate, sealing the side rollers and the end, which will ensure a long wear. Dry in the lamp for 60 seconds.
- If you want to get a more saturated color, you should cover the nail with a second layer. When applying the second layer, you should monitor the evenness of the coating. There should be no bald spots, hollows, unpainted areas at the edge of the nail. Also seal side rollers and end. Dry for about 60 seconds.
- If desired, add a drawing from above (it can be made with acrylics), monograms (they are created using a gel or dense gel polish), sparkles, rubbing in, sand, stones (they sit on top without an adhesive layer), etc.
- Cover the finished manicure with a top and dry in a lamp. If there is an adhesive layer, remove it with a degreaser.
No need to be upset if a natural nail grows slowly and often breaks. This problem can be solved by biogel extension.
After a basic manicure, removal of excess skin and cuticles, you can proceed to the building itself.
You will need the following tools:
- Forms for building. They help extend the natural length of the nail to the desired.
- Primer. Disinfects and degreases the nail, and also improves adhesion to the base.
- Dust brush. When building a nail, you will need to file it in order to bring the form to perfection. Dust can interfere with such an important matter and hide the flaws that need to be handled.
- Gel lamp.
- Biogel brush
The extension procedure is as follows:
- Prepared nails must be buffed to remove the gloss and improve adhesion to the base. Treat them with a degreaser.
- Next, apply a primer that will provide a long wear of nails, which is important when building.
- The base is applied in a thin layer and dried in the lamp from 30 to 60 seconds.
- It’s time for the forms. They must be correctly installed under the nail, so that it is convenient to create an extended nail.
- Starting from the edge of the nail plate apply biogel for nails. What this is now known, therefore, it is necessary to apply dexterity and distribute the product throughout the nail, creating the desired length. At the junction of the artificial and natural nails there is a “stress zone”. It is in this part that a fracture can occur. To avoid this, the joint zone should be the most dense.
- After applying the first layer, you should dry the nail in the lamp for 1-2 minutes. The very first layer can cover only the joint area and slightly capture the natural nail, creating the desired length. Each layer should align the nail plate and build up the nail with an emphasis on the “stress” zone. Each layer is dried in a lamp for a minute.
- After the desired length has been achieved and the nail looks even, you can remove the form. Saw down the nail, bringing it to perfection and giving the desired shape to the end. If irregularities are found in the joint zone or on the plate itself, you can walk around the surface with a file and smooth out all the flaws.
- After all the nails are ready, you should decide to continue to design or leave it as it is. In the latter case, it is enough to cover the nails with the top, sealing the end and side rollers. Dry in a lamp, remove sticky.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to draw monograms on nails step by step for beginners. Instructions with photos.
Biogel coating of natural nails. How to apply biogel for nails at home
Biogel is distinguished by its natural composition and ease of application.
To do this, you need:
- Pre-treat the nail plate, removing excess skin that has grown on the nail, cuticle. Saw down the nail, giving it the desired shape. Degrease and apply primer.
- Biogel should be applied starting from the edge of the nail, dividing it into 3 or 4 parts in the mind. Spread thick gel in parts at the same time leveling it over the entire surface. With practice, this procedure will be carried out once or twice.
- It is worth listening to yourself and working with the most convenient brushes. But a medium-sized brush is suitable for anyone who wants to make a manicure for themselves.
- Having leveled the entire surface, you can send a fingernail into the lamp, having previously sealed the end face and side rollers, since the chips begin from there.
In conclusion, the nail is covered with top, dried and also degreased.
A review of biogels from different firms for nails – which is the best. Price. Reviews
To choose the perfect biogel, you should familiarize yourself with the features of the best products of this type.
Biogel “Runail” (“Runail”)
The price of a regular gel does not exceed $ 4,08. Gel for modeling costs up to $ 6,8. An excellent replacement for the expensive means of this action .
The gel copes with its work with high quality and long wear, protecting the nail and strengthening it. It has a thick consistency.
Active biogel “El Corazon” (“El Corazon”)
Many “sing praises” to this biogel, since it is very well applied to the nail, strengthens it for a long time.
The price is $ 2,04. It is in a bottle. For such a budget biogel, it has rather high quality indicators. It features a comfortable brush and ease of operation.
Biogel “BSG” (“Bio Sculpture Gel”)
Protects the nail from yellowness when wearing colored pigments. It has a thin brush and a light delicate purple hue.
Preserves the natural flexibility of the nail by preserving the moisture of the natural nail.
Biogel “TNL” (“TNL”)
Very resistant coating, which is ready to transfer any household chores.
You need to know that this company has a transparent biogel for nails – this is such a tool that when building does not give out a natural nail, and the correction may be delayed for another week.
Bio Stretch Gel
The manufacturer promises to wear the gel for a period of 3 weeks. But practice shows that the term is a little shorter.
It is a budget tool and is suitable for beginners.
Biogel “Irisk” (“Irisk”)
Many praise this company. And not in vain. It perfectly replaces the entire line of expensive gel manicure extensions. Differs in persistence, willingness to cooperate with absolutely any brands of varnishes . Nails with such biogel look natural and well-groomed.
The best tool in terms of price and quality. Since it is notable for its economical use, ease of use and cooperation with all brands of varnishes. Sock can last more than 3 weeks without chips.
Single-phase biogel “Coloration”
The price is $ 8,16. There are no minuses, as well as special advantages.
A fairly common tool with a good wear period of 2 weeks and even coverage. The brush is comfortable, but for a price you can find a higher quality product.
Entire legends go about the Cody firm. She is either praised or hated. The price is pretty high. But quality justifies it.
Suitable for thin and brittle nails. It copes with strengthening and has a long service life.
It has a nice structure.
It is very elastic and soft to use. It can work with extended nails or with natural, harmless to them.
Strengthening nails with biogel under gel polish: step by step instructions. The technology of applying gel polish. Before and after photos
You can strengthen the nail like this:
- Having prepared and processed the nail, it is necessary to degrease it and apply a primer.
- After applying the base, dry the nail for 60 seconds.
- After the biogel is applied in one thick layer, sealing the end and side rollers. Dries in a minute.
- Now you can apply the gel polish itself. For beginners, more liquid ones will do. For masters – dense, they can be applied in one layer. It is necessary to start applying the varnish from the root, gradually moving to the side rollers and the end, sealing them. Dry in a lamp for 1 minute.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to build gel nails with varnish. Nail extension instruction for beginners. Photo.
Biogel, gel polish or shellac – which is better than different
Biogel for nails is different in that it has a natural composition, but because of this, the short-termity in such a sock.
Gel polish is great for creating designs on healthy and high-quality nails. When using a quality base does not harm the nail.
Shellac is one of the most expensive gel polish companies. She became famous thanks to her high quality and long wear.
How to remove biogel from nails at home. Removal fluid – instructions for use
When removing the biogel, the nail does not need to be filed. To completely remove the biogel, it is enough to apply a special liquid to the cotton pad, wrap it around the nail and leave it under the foil for 10 minutes.
Biogel will completely dissolve and not cause any trouble. The procedure is no different from removing gel polish. But it does not require sawdust, which is very convenient and saves time.
Allergy to biogel for nails – what to do
Allergies can occur in several cases:
- With individual intolerance to the components. In this case, you need to find out on which particular remedy the allergy arose and temporarily turn out to be from it.
- In case of expired funds. Then you need to restore your nails and get a fresh remedy.
- With the wrong manicure. Sometimes manicurists, doing too deep a manicure, harm the nail at the root, which can cause a negative reaction to any remedy.
- In the presence of wounds and open cuts next to the nail, there can also be negative reactions to individual components.
Biogel for nails – what is it – now this question will not arise, having weighed all the pros and cons, you can see the need to purchase such a tool.
Video clips: biogel for nails
What is biogel for nails. What is the difference from gel polish is described in this hourly video:
Strengthening nails with biogel: