Gel polish nails preservation manicure in perfect shape. A diverse design allows you to experiment with colors and nail styles. Many photos from the network will help you choose the right manicure option for every taste.
- Trendy colors of manicure season 2021
- Nail design with gel polish on short nails
- Nail design with gel polish on long nails
- Winter nail design
- Ideas for a bright spring manicure
- Fashionable ideas of summer manicure.
- Manicure options for autumn
- Stylish business manicure for every day
- Monophonic gel polish
- Manicure Ideas in Blue Colors
- Red manicure
- Gold and silver metallic manicure
- French nail design
- Fashionable gel polish drawings
- Moon manicure
- Fashionable geometry
- Broken glass
- Volumetric and knitted pattern
- Matte manicure
- Sugar effect design
- Application of gel polish glowing in the dark
- Video tutorials manicure gel polish
Trendy colors of manicure season 2021
The main feature of the fashion trends of manicure 2021 is the absence of any rules. Gel Polish is available in a wide variety of colors and combinations.
The most fashionable shades of the season include:
- plain bright manicure of emerald, saturated turquoise or yellow color;
- all shades of gray;
- Especially fashionable is the combination of gray with pink;
- shiny nails – you can cover only one nail on each arm;
- mother-of-pearl shades return to fashion in any color scheme;
- multi-colored nails, staining in different colors of all nails is allowed.
Nail design with gel polish on short nails
Short nails remain in trend in 2021. In the new season, the shape of the nails is changing. Instead of square shapes, more natural rounded nails gain popularity.
To visually lengthen your fingers, it is recommended to paint your nails with gel polish in bright colors. Nude style manicure remains at the peak of its popularity and looks very stylish.
Minimalism is welcomed when drawing drawings and additional decor. In the trend, images with vertical and horizontal stripes, as well as in the form of ornaments and origami.
Avoid very bright shades that look out of place on short nails, with the exception of all the options for red and burgundy colors. It is important not to forget that the shape and length of the nail plate are individual. Accordingly, which is beautiful for one, does not fit the other.
Nail design with gel polish on long nails
Long nails are back in fashion for the upcoming season. This option of manicure opens up opportunities for lovers of experiments. Bold solutions and combinations of various nail art techniques are in fashion.
Sharp-shaped nails visually lengthen the fingers, giving the hands a more sophisticated look. The use of mirror or rainbow usd techniques will add femininity to any look.
Rectangular nails and rounded corners will be relevant. This form is considered universal. According to the advice of fashion experts, one of the winning options is to use velvet powder on a glossy gel polish. From the velvet coating you can form various patterns and geometric shapes.
The most trendy form of long nails is oval. Such nails look neat, gentle and as natural as possible. Matte and glossy coatings will be appropriate. The color scheme is also unlimited. Performing a lunar or French manicure looks especially impressive on oval nails.
Winter nail design
The general and constant trends of winter manicure are New Year’s motives and everything related to the beauty of the winter season.
Options for the most stylish ideas for manicure in winter:
- Winter French manicure gel polish – performed in a classic style with white varnish on the ends of the nail plate. Adding winter-themed drawings can add zest to the image and add a sense of celebration. You can decorate the main part of the manicure using delicate patterns or pictures. Also small figures on a white strip of a jacket will look beautiful.
- The use of sequins and rhinestones is the most relevant type of jewelry in the winter. The combination of red gel polish with shiny stones is considered a festive option. Applying glitter on one or more nails will complement the festive atmosphere.
- Snowflakes on nails – trending design for winter. It is easy to perform even on your own at home, armed with a special stencil or thin brush. It goes well with a jacket or manicure with sparkles. Proponents of minimalism apply a pattern on one nail. You can also strew all nails with snow patterns.
- The image of snowmen, deers, Santa Claus and other characters will add playful notes and a cheerful mood to the image. It is worth remembering that such a design will not fit a strict evening dress and heels.
- Drawings of Christmas trees as a symbol of the coming year. Placed on the nails by various techniques: stencil, manual execution and laying out with stones.
Ideas for a bright spring manicure
The manicure of the spring season has virtually no restrictions. Particularly relevant are bed and colorful colors. The length of the nails can be any. Preferred forms are oval and almond-shaped.
Spring Design Ideas:
- Flowers and twigs – drawing a picture with floral motifs on a monophonic gel-varnish coating. Usually depicted blooming flower buds and decorated with rhinestones. Twigs are drawn with a thin brush in an arbitrary style.
- Print with geometric shapes is a new fashion trend of minimalistic design. You can experiment with various shapes and shades. Also in combination with delicate patterns on several fingers.
- A combination of shades of red with other tones. Variations of color jacket, bright moon manicure, red coating of the main part of the nail plate with black patterns or rhinestones.
- Design in black and white – a spectacular style of nail art. The new season is complemented by a silver sheen. An advantageous combination of colors has versatility, looks stylish in everyday life and for important events.
Fashionable ideas of summer manicure.
Actual trends of summer manicure is the choice of all kinds of shades and their combinations. On oval nails of medium length, any prints in the theme of summer holidays, marine motifs and floral patterns are appropriate.
Some good solutions:
- Fruit-themed images – you can paint your nails in the style of watermelon slices or the core of kiwi. Draw small bananas, cherries and any other fruits.
- Blue, white and blue stripes in arbitrary variations imitating sea waves.
- Drawings in the form of an anchor, ship or lighthouse look stylish on one or more nails.
- Sweet bloom design is the new season. It is carried out by applying colored gel varnishes on a black base. The final pattern is decorated with acrylic powder, giving volume to the picture.
- Images of dragonfl
ies, butterflies, ladybugs and other animals – a popular and original print of summer manicure.
- Droplets – an imitation of dew drops or summer rain. In fashion, performance on matte shades and metallic colors.
Manicure options for autumn
The color scheme of autumn manicure mainly consists of yellow, red, gray-blue tones. Gold nails, velvet coating technique and colored jacket are also considered fashionable.
Autumn Design Ideas:
- Pictures of the autumn landscape – are applied on a monophonic coating with gel varnish with a thin brush or using a stencil. For example: oak, birch or bunch of berries.
- Military style – remains in fashion in the new year. Ideal shades will be all the warm tones of green, gray and yellow.
- The cage is in the trend of all fashion season shows, and nails are no exception. Multi-colored cells, complemented by a variety of application techniques, will be the trendy solution for autumn manicure.
- Bright glossy ornament on a black background. A stylish solution that looks especially impressive in a combination of black with amber and terracotta shades.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to build gel nails with varnish. Nail extension instruction for beginners. Photo.
Stylish business manicure for every day
Manicure for every day is characterized by restraint and conservatism. The color palette consists of pastel light shades.
New in the design of business manicure:
- The use of branded colors, the symbols of the company itself and the logos of famous brands.
- Staining of the cuticle with gel polish – partial staining, applying varnish with an even strip only on the cuticle area at the base of the nail plate.
- A classic or reverse jacket in red looks great with a business suit.
- Minimalism technique in everyday manicure design. Single dots and fine contrasting lines against a pastel background are welcome.
- Mirror shellac is a stylish version of a monophonic coating in accordance with the dress code.
Monophonic gel polish
Monochrome manicure is always relevant. The uniqueness of gel polish is the durability of such a manicure. This coating takes a little time and can be done independently. It is important to provide a neat base for manicure, shape the nail plate, and take care of the cuticle.
Solid gel polish looks great on both short and long nails. For the cold season, it is recommended to choose shades of gray, burgundy and beige. The spring-summer period is associated with bright and rich colors.
At the peak of popularity, a natural style, which can be achieved with the help of nude shades on medium-sized almond-shaped nails.
Manicure Ideas in Blue Colors
Blue color is considered universal for any season. One has only to choose the appropriate decor and application technique.
- Blue flowers on a white background – the perfect combination for summer and spring.
- French and moon design with blue varnish – the main coating is light blue, the tip or hole is white.
- Creating a voluminous texture design on top of a matte gel polish. Imitation of marble and stones, snake skin, wood and metal textures are in fashion.
Red is a favorite of fashionistas and is always in trend. Universal color for a variety of occasions and events. You should take care of the perfect condition of the nail plate before applying red varnish.
The most relevant design ideas:
- A reverse red jacket decorated with foil or stones is an option for an elegant manicure.
- The combination of red with white, black and gold is a stylish design for the office.
- The ombre technique with the transition from dark tones to lighter red is the fashionable direction of the season.
Gold and silver metallic manicure
For a fashionable manicure with a metallic effect, you will need additional tools: shiny powder, metallic threads and foil.
- Striped coating – threads or strips of colored foil are placed on a still dry nude shade.
- Silver or gold varnish in French manicure, applied to the ends of the nail plate.
- A gradient of shimmering powder and glitter create a radiant transition from one shade to another.
- The effect of chrome nails is achieved with a silver varnish of dense texture and shiny powder.
French nail design
French is a representative of the classic style of nail art.
The main types:
- Classic white jacket – covering the main part of the nail plate with a beige shade of gel polish with the tips painted white.
- Color – can be performed in different versions. For example, a beige base and colored tips, or colored and base and tips.
- French Millennium – created using brilliant varnish or spraying. A shiny coating is applied to the ends with a variety of tones.
- Decorative – a non-standard combination of colors with the addition of decorative elements.
- Hollywood – reverse jacket or moon manicure. A distinctive feature is the staining of the base area of the nail plate.
Fashionable gel polish drawings
The use of gel polish allows you to maintain high-quality manicure for a period of 2-3 weeks. The texture of this coating is ideal for creating beautiful and stylish images for every taste.
- minimalistic design;
- monogram patterns;
- art painting;
- slider stickers;
- stamping – printing a picture on nails;
- drawing on wet gel polish.
Adherents of classic design choose a moon manicure. The application technique is no different from performing a French manicure. Only in this case they focus on the root hole of the nail.
In the 2021 season, varnishes of an unusual texture should be used: with a cracking effect, sand, with a holographic effect.
New fashionable tricks will be the wells of non-standard forms:
- with offset.
The combination of the most unexpected colors covering the wells will be popular. A fashionable option is to paint over the lunar with two shades at once.
Decoration is carried out by a variety of drawings, rhinestones and stickers. The manicure looks stylish with areas that remain either completely uncoated or with a clear varnish.
The simplest option is a transparent hole of any shape with a uniform coating of the rest of the nail plate.
To diversify the design, you can use a thin strip framing the base of the nail. You can also arrange complex compositions that will combine uncoated areas, filled strips and holes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to draw monograms on nails step by step for beginners. Instructions with photos.
The technique is not the easiest in nail art, you will need special accessories.
For adherents of minimalism, thin strips are used, randomly located on the nail surface with a brush. Small patterns of geometric shapes in one or more colors are also used.
Another fashionable option is a longitudinal strip. With the execution technique, you can show your imagination by using a brush, gradient, powder, and more. The inverse geometric gradient technique is a spectacular novelty of the season. It is represented by covering the main part in the ombre style and a gradient strip in the inverse key.
Nude geometry is done with a thin brush on pastel colors in the form of figures and stripes of different widths.
The use of geometric design is possible in all manicure techniques and in different materials.
To obtain the fashionable effect of broken glass, a holographic foil is used. It is applied on a monophonic coating or rainbow colors. It looks most impressive on pale shades. It is recommended that you use a fixing tool to preserve the pattern for a long time.
This technique can be performed using mica – ready-made sliced pieces of foil for manicure in special jars. Their use significantly reduces the time for coating.
Imitation of the effect of broken glass can be achieved using manicure tape, which is glued to the surface of the nail in random order. Then a metallic shade is applied. The result is an abstract pattern that looks like broken glass.
Another way to perform the technique is to use a rhinestone with an irregular shape. Such a manicure will be voluminous and not the most practical. The most suitable option for lovers to attract attention.
Other direction names are gradient and dip dye. A feature of the technique is the smooth transition of one color to another. Colors can be the same tone or contrasting. A winning design for both short and long nails.
When applying gel polish, care must be taken to prevent excess varnish from forming. Subsequently, the final coating may not dry well. To obtain a stylish jacket, the ombre technique is often used in various colors. The gradient of one tone in horizontal or vertical execution is also popular.
A separate color transition, in which with each finger the tone of the coating becomes lighter, looks extraordinary.
Volumetric and knitted pattern
The effect of a knitted or volumetric pattern is achieved using acrylic powder. The dense texture of gel polish helps to obtain the necessary structure. The essence of the pattern is to apply varnish in several layers, drying each layer well under the lamp.
When working with velvet powder and sand, multilayer varnishing can be avoided. It is carried out in a various color palette and using all kinds of techniques. For example, a volumetric pattern with ombre transitions or with decoration with rhinestones and sand.
It looks equally flawless in light shades of nudes and in deep dark tones. Solid matte finish is the absolute trend of 2021. Ideal for everyday manicure or for special meetings. You can diversify the painting with stones, beads and other decorative elements. All shiny accessories look more effective on a matte finish than on a glossy one.
The transitions of matte shades in the gradient technique look especially impressive. Applying a geometric design on top of the matte base will add the missing touches to the look. Fashionable jacket with a matte finish complement lace ornaments, foil and special stickers.
Sugar effect design
The second name is velvet manicure. Visually looks like suede or velveteen materials. Fine fleecy spraying is applied to the nails using a brush. Pile is different in length and texture. Covering with a velvet texture can be either whole or partial.
An important nuance is the application to the coating, which is suitable in color tone-on-tone. This allows you to hide any errors, make chips and scratches less noticeable.
The selection of a picture or one nail is carried out using decorative sand and surface powder.
Application of gel polish glowing in the dark
Gel polishes that glow in the dark are divided into two types: reflecting light and giving it away. This varnish is easy to use, like regular. The composition of the varnishes is completely safe. There is also a separation of the corrector and primer. Corrective varnish is used for painted elements, the entire plate is primed. To enhance the luminous properties, a white base is preliminarily applied.
In daylight, luminous varnishes look like ordinary colorless gel polish. All the main characteristics of varnish are no different from other coatings. Therefore, any nail design techniques are easily applicable in combination with varnish that glows in the dark.
The nail design industry does not stand still. New products appear regularly among application techniques and more advanced materials. Professional craftsmen display new ideas on photos in personal portfolios. The use of gel polish in manicure significantly increases the durability of the coating, provides a neat appearance of nails for a long time.
Video tutorials manicure gel polish
Nail design gel varnish with craquelure effect:
Nail polish manicure with mosaic design: