Every woman should look 100% not only the body or face, but also the arms, legs – especially nails. Nails should be well-groomed and clean – not only in terms of hygiene, but also aesthetics. Recently, fashion trends offer women, girls and even little ladies to create unusual manicure with the help of a ribbon for design.
Among the many options for nail design, you should pay attention to ribbons for nail design. The design of the phased use of different types of photos will be offered in several versions.
- What is a nail design tape
- Benefits of Using Ribbon
- Two options for applying tape in manicure
- Nail design with tape (+ photo)
- Moon manicure
- Black with gold
- Whip tape design
- Geometric ribbons.
- Striped frappe
- Wedding design manicure with ribbon.
- Choice of tape: thin, thick or curly
- Nail Art Tape
- Materials and tools to perform
- How to make a design with ribbons: step by step instructions
- Nail Art Video with Ribbon
What is a nail design tape
Tape for nail design is a metallized tape in a coil of different widths, lengths, colors and shapes. An adhesive coating is applied on the back of the tape, with the help of which the tape is attached to the nails.
Use such a tape in the design of nails, in any manicure and with ordinary nail polish, with acrylic coating, on gel polish . The main rule for its use is that the nails should be dry, then the tape will hold tight and lie flat, photo design.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to draw monograms on nails step by step for beginners. Instructions with photos.
Benefits of Using Ribbon
The main advantage of the ribbon for design is a huge selection of shapes, colors, widths, thicknesses.
- The price of the tape is low, you can buy at least a package of different tapes at once;
- Ease of use, even an inexperienced person will cope with its use;
- Creates a beautiful, sophisticated design on the nails;
- Perhaps it takes a little space to store for a long time – not using it;
- It retains its appearance for a long time;
- Helps in creating straight lines, if there are difficulties with drawing them on the nails.
Working with such a design, there are many more advantages that every woman will single out for herself.
Two options for applying tape in manicure
First of all, a ribbon for nail design is a decor that is used to create and highlight a picture on nails, determined by the color of the ribbon.
When creating an aquarium design in the form of a 3-D effect, they are performed in several stages:
- Apply one coat of gel to the tone of the nail plate, glue several tapes on top, dry;
- Apply a transparent gel, crumble a cut tape or strips on top, but in a different direction, dry the nails under the paw;
- Apply another layer of clear gel.
- Beautiful 3-D manicure with ribbons is ready.
The second use of the tape is as an auxiliary design element. With it, various geometric and other shapes on the nails are created and the tape is removed with tweezers
Nail design with tape (+ photo)
For the design of nails with tape, it requires the preparation of hands and nails for manicure:
- Make a bath for hands and nails;
- Dry your hands;
- Apply hand cream;
- Remove the cuticle with a wooden stick;
- Trim and trim the nails to the required length;
- With nail polish remover, degrease the nail plate;
- Apply varnish, acrylic or gel polish;
- Dry thoroughly;
- The surface of the nail plate should be flat;
- Glue the tape according to the sketch of the future drawing of manicure, stretching its edges and press firmly;
- From above apply a transparent varnish, fixative.
Where to begin The easiest option for a manicure with a ribbon is a zebra:
- Choose a thin black or white ribbon;
- Apply nail polish (gel, acrylic). If the tape is black, then the varnish is white and vice versa. You can use other colors, but so that they are contrasting;
- Glue the tape in 2-3 rows – on short nails, and in 3-5 rows on long nails. At will, an additional decor of the ribbon is carried out – with rhinestones, stickers;
- Cut off the remaining tape;
- Apply clear coat;
- Dry thoroughly.
Fashion trends are constantly changing, but every woman wants to be in a trend from the top of her head to the tips of her nails. One of the fashion trends in nail art is moon manicure.
What is a moon manicure It is easy to recognize it, the base in the form of a “crescent” stands out on the nails, but some create a square or triangular, double selection with ribbons, in combination with a jacket. There are many ideas, everyone chooses according to the event: for everyday or special occasion.
For everyday moon manicure, a design in white and pink colors with a gold or silver ribbon is suitable, as in the first photo:
- Prepare hands and nails for manicure;
- To apply a basis in the form of a white varnish;
- To dry a white varnish;
- Apply pink polish to the top of the nail and dry;
- Fasten the golden ribbon;
- Apply colorless varnish on top of the manicure.
It’s possible to create such a manicure with one color of varnish (second photo):
- Apply colorless varnish to the nails, dry it;
- Fasten the tape;
- Apply white polish to the top of the nail, dry;
- Apply a transparent fixative on top.
Black with gold
Black color is not only sadness, but also the color of creative personalities, and manicure in the form of black varnish with a gold ribbon or vice versa is an exquisite and elegant classic. Such a manicure on nails will look rich and luxurious.
To create such a nail design using a tape, you will need several steps (design photo):
- Black varnish (gel, acrylic), gold ribbon, colorless fixative;
- To clean nails and to remove a cuticle;
- Apply black varnish (gel) to dry nails, dry under a lamp;
- Glue the gold ribbon: along, across, obliquely, or create a box and rhombuses from them, it is possible to imitate a moon manicure – at the base of the nail on the black varnish glue the gold ribbon. Design depends on the unlimited imagination of a woman;
- Apply a fixative, dry your nails again.
Whip tape design
At home, in a hurry to create a manicure design using a ribbon on the nails, there are many options with a photo of the design.
1st option – “Herringbone”:
- Prepare hands and nails for manicure: wash, clean, file;
- Choose a varnish. In our case, white;
- Cover nails with clear varnish or gel;
- Glue the tape from the base of the nail with a pair of tweezers in the form of a triangle without a base or in the form of a tick, so 3 rows are created;
- Top the whole nail is covered with white varnish;
- Dry the varnish under the lamp;
- We remove the tape with tweezers, removing it by sticking out ponytails along the edges of the nail;
- After removing the tape, apply a clear varnish, dry the nails.
2nd option – “Sailor”:
For such a manicure, we select the colors of the tape and varnish in accordance with the marine theme: blue, blue, white, coral, silver.
- Nails are completely varnished with white or coral;
- Dry the nails under the lamp;
- Glue a blue or silver ribbon across the nail in several rows, depending on the length of the nail;
- The edges of the tape are cut with scissors under the very base of the nail;
- We apply the finish fixer and dry the nails.
3rd option – “Oblique lines”:
In such a manicure, the tape plays an auxiliary role, for an even distinction between colors.
- Apply a light pink varnish, dry the nails;
- Glue the tape obliquely at the base of the nails;
- We paint the upper part of the nail with varnish 1 tone darker than the previous one, dry it and remove the tape;
- On top of the second layer of varnish closer to the center of the nail, at the same angle, glue the second tape;
- We paint the edge of the nail over the tape with varnish 1-2 colors darker than the previous one, dry and remove the tape;
- We apply a clear varnish on all nails and dry the nails under the lamp.
Each of the presented options takes from 40 minutes – quickly and beautifully.
The most beautiful manicure with ribbons – creating geometric shapes for design on nails – is easy and simple.
1st option – “diamonds”:
- To cover nails with a varnish of blue color, to dry;
- Glue tapes on one side of the nail, and then in the opposite direction on top of the first tapes;
- Apply a blue or white lacquer over the tapes with light cosmetic sponge;
- Dry the nails and remove the tapes, first those that were glued with the last layer;
- It turns out on the nails – lozenges. Decorate the nail with rhinestones, beads.
If you want to make a big rhombus, then you need 4 ribbons for this. 2 are glued so that a triangle forms on the edge of the nail and 2 more so that a sharp triangle forms at the cuticle.
Next, you can cover the entire nail with a different color and remove the tape or paint over the formed rhombus in the center of the nail. If you leave the rhombus in the form of ribbons, then the edges must be cut so that they fit the nail tightly and fastened with transparent varnish.
2nd version of manicure – “spider”:
- Apply golden varnish to the nails, dry;
- Cross glue the tape so that the intersection point of the cross is in the center of the nail;
- On the 4 sides of the nail, glue the tape with an angle so that the angle looks into the center of the nail;
- Top with black varnish, dry and remove the tape, first – angular, then – a cross;
- Apply colorless varnish on top, dry.
This option is possible in different matching tones. To choose matching tones, you can use the “Goethe’s modern color wheel”.
The 3rd version of geometric shapes – “multi-colored
- Apply beige or pale pink varnish, preferably to match the skin;
- Glue 3 tapes on the dried varnish obliquely from the bottom of the nail to its outer corner, parallel to each other, in the same way, glue 3 more tapes in the opposite direction;
- After the applied tapes, triangles are formed on the nail, which are painted with multi-colored varnishes;
- Dry the nail and remove the tape, apply colorless varnish on top.
- To cover nails with pink varnish and to dry;
- Stick 2 tapes from the center of the edge of the nail, obliquely to the cuticle;
- Glue two tapes so that it separates the outer edge of the nail;
- We take 2 more tapes, one edge, each of the tapes should be glued inside the first triangle closer to the tape, which separates the edge of the nail;
- 2 inner ribbons should intersect – with a cross, so that a rhombus forms between 2 corners (external and internal);
- After the applied tapes, paint the nail with a varnish of a different color, different from the main one, for example: coffee color and dry;
- Remove the tape and apply a fixative.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to build gel nails with varnish. Nail extension instruction for beginners. Photo.
Women who like the taste of coffee or coffee drinks can please themselves with one of the most fashionable, stylish, restrained designs in the style of “Striped Frappe”. It perfectly combines shades – beige and brown colors.
You can combine these colors and their shades with water and a liquid tape, then a design in the form of intricate patterns similar to coffee foam (design photo) is formed on the nails.
Smooth, straight lines are made using ordinary ribbons for nail design. Dividing the nail along, across, obliquely, in the form of geometric shapes. Adding strokes of black lacquer, rhinestones, beads, beads and additional drawings as decor.
Wedding design manicure with ribbon.
What is the difference between ordinary manicure and wedding Wedding design of nails is gentle light tones of a varnish, light, airy drawings. Use gold, white, silver, beige, pale pink ribbon. Most often, on the hands of the bride you can see – French manicure, some frame it with shiny ribbons, others with rhinestones, beads.
The idea of a wedding manicure depends on the desire of the bride and the possibilities of the master. The fashion trend of decorating nails with any one finger decor, the rest is done in the same style.
Choice of tape: thin, thick or curly
Ribbon for nail design on sale is available in different widths and shapes. Usually the width of the tape: 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, there are more. All tapes with a metallic sheen, in different colors. There are ribbons in the form of corners, zigzags and other patterns. Also, very often masters use a tape with a rough surface with sparkles.
Nail Art Tape
Liquid tape – dries quickly, forms a dense film, protects the cuticle and the skin around the nail from excess varnish. With the help of such a tape create beautiful, original drawings. The advantage of such a tape is that it dries quickly, is easily removed, does not leave spots on the skin and cuticle, a convenient brush or sponge, a small bottle.
Apply a liquid tape to the skin around the nail with a brush, wait 30-40 seconds to dry. They remove it by prying a little from one edge, it is elastic and can be easily removed. It is well suited for airbrushing, stamping – decor of the nail, water, gradient manicure.
For water nail design using a tape, do it in several stages:
- Apply the base – nail polish;
- Around the nail is a liquid tape;
- In water, create a picture using several colors, a thin wooden stick;
- Lower your finger on the picture;
- Pull out a finger, allow to dry, apply a transparent fixative;
- In this way, designs are created for each fingernail.
At home, the liquid tape can be replaced with PVA glue, scotch tape, cling film.
Materials and tools to perform
Materials and tools for performing manicure and design with ribbons, each woman chooses her own kit, which she is used to working with.
- Bath with aromatic oils;
- Hand cream;
- Nail file;
- Varnish, Gel Polish, Acrylic;
- Lamp for nails – to dry gel polish, acrylic;
- Nail polish remover;
- Fluid tape;
- Ribbons for design;
This list may be supplemented, reduced depending on the type of manicure and design.
How to make a design with ribbons: step by step instructions
The first steps in creating a beautiful nail design with ribbons are the preparation of hands and nails:
- Make a bath for hands;
- To clean and align nails with a nail file;
- Treat nails with nail polish remover or alcohol;
- Apply a transparent base to the nails, dry;
- Apply varnish of the chosen color;
- In white, draw lines near which the tape will be glued.
- We stick the tape so that 1/32 – 2/32 inch is left to the edge of the nail, then the tape will not peel off.
- Apply a fixing colorless varnish. We dry the nails and the manicure is ready.
With the advent of a variety of ribbons for nail design, every woman can create a unique, neat manicure at home, at the right time for her, and save her financial resources.
Nail Art Video with Ribbon
Nail design using tape and foil:
Nail Designs with Ribbons! Abstraction on the nails: