For women who want to get perfectly straight hair, at the moment it is easy to achieve a result due to the numerous methods of straightening curls presented on the modern cosmetic market. One of the most effective is straightening hair with the Brazilian method using keratin.
- The essence and cost of the procedure
- The difference between chemical and Brazilian hair straightening
- The benefits of keratin straightening
- Cons keratin straightening
- Brazilian alignment through various technologies
- Preparations for Brazilian straightening
- Hair straightening with Brazilian Blowout technology
- Coco Choco Hair Straightener
- Keratin straightening Cadiveu Brasil Cacau
- Features of smoothing hair with a smoothing serum at home
- Care for curls after the procedure
- The result after keratin hair straightening
- Video on the topic: Brazilian hair straightening
The essence and cost of the procedure
A unique method that allows women with curls to have perfectly straight hair without damaging it.
Its use has 2 important directions:
- full smoothing of curly locks;
- restoration of natural hair after numerous dyes, as well as negative factors surrounding any person in the modern world – constant stress, problems with the body, negative natural environment.
Brazilian keratin hair straightening has a fairly simple essence – through special preparations not only make a beautiful hairstyle, but also give your own curls health. The main component of the composition is liquid keratin, together with other substances it penetrates deeply into the hair structure, smoothing the outer scales and preventing their looseness.
The porosity and friability of natural hair is especially noticeable in women who naturally have curly hair, since their density is relatively small. This leads to the fact that to cope with such a hairstyle is almost impossible.
Brazilian hair straightening is aimed at preventing the problem of naughty hair. Saturating the hair with the protein they need so much, you can get smooth and elastic curls.
In addition to greater density, the hair shaft becomes heavier, and under the influence of this force is smoothed and healed.
The cost of the procedure is quite high, often varies depending on the salon, as hairdressers use different types of keratin. As a standard, about $ 82 are asked to straighten hair of medium length.
The difference between chemical and Brazilian hair straightening
American, or chemical hair straightening, is quite different from Brazilian in its essence. To consider the differences in more detail, you should delve into existing technologies.
|Chemical straightening||Brazilian straightening|
|Permanent action – hair straightens forever||Has a validity period – standard no more than 6 months|
|Chemicals used||Formulations based on natural oils and ingredients|
|Dries hair very much||In addition to the effect of straightening, it helps to improve the hair structure.|
|It is not recommended to use on bleached hair, or those that were subject to perm||The procedure is recommended for any type of hair.|
Keratin straightening is a more gentle version of a chemical procedure that allows you to make your hair smoother and silky.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
The benefits of keratin straightening
There are a huge number of advantages and positive aspects in using the procedure:
- Hair has a beautiful and aesthetic appearance, even if before that they were badly damaged.
- An additional strong healing effect.
- It helps to straighten even very stiff and curly curls, while not destroying their structure.
- No harmful chemicals are used during the procedure.
- Reduces the electrostatic effect, the hairstyle does not lose its beauty even after rain.
- Each hair treated with the composition becomes elastic and much more durable.
- Does not weigh down the hair, a good amount is maintained for a long period of time.
- Keratin is a good UV protection.
Cons keratin straightening
Despite all the positive effects, like any cosmetic procedure, hair straightening has several disadvantages:
- During the session, the hair is exposed to very high temperatures – about 230 degrees, so if it is not worked properly with an iron, it is very easy to damage them.
- Tools that help straighten curls have a high price, so a procedure performed even on medium-length hair will be expensive.
- Quite a few types of keratin are not intended for express use, so you often have to wait 3 days to wash your hair or use gum with hairpins.
- If formaldehyde is part of the preparation, then you should prepare for a pungent odor. The procedure is recommended to be carried out in a room with open windows to avoid possible poisoning.
- The composition of the drugs includes a large number of components, allergic reactions are quite rare, but can occur.
If a person has the following contraindications, then in no case should the straightening procedure be carried out. At first glance, harmless due to the use of natural compounds, it can become dangerous.
- On the scalp there are even the smallest wounds or scratches become a contraindication.
- The presence of dermatological diseases, such as psoriasis, eczema – you should first consult a doctor.
- Strong hair loss – after the procedure, they become much harder, so the situation will only worsen.
- The period of pregnancy and lactation.
- The presence of cancer.
Brazilian alignment through various technologies
Preparations for Brazilian straightening
A huge number of k
eratin complexes designed to straighten hair, made it possible not only to carry out procedures in beauty salons, but also at home. It is easy enough to purchase them in online stores, carefully studying the composition and recommendations.
|Kerarganic||Natural keratin, black caviar extract, argan oil, tea tree oil, coconut oil, extracts of bamboo, pomegranate, aloe, sunflower, silver and gold nanoparticles, silk amino acids, Omega 3,6,9||Fully organic formaldehyde free. Helps to restore and straighten any type of hair, deeply nourish and rejuvenate them. Restores hair at the cellular level.||Shampoo – from $ 5 – $ 29
Reconstructing mask – from $ 24 – $ 228
After-treatment mask – from $ 7 – $ 34
|Keratin reseach||Keratin, organ oils, coconut, mineral, wheat germ, protein, collagen amino acids, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitol, sunflower oil, petrolatum, dimethiconol, linoleic acid, cocoyl sarcosine, amodimedicon, ammonium salts, tocopherol acetate||A tool used by professionals to straighten hard and curly hair. It reconstructs curls and straightens them, saturating them with beneficial substances from the inside, making them shiny and soft. It is not an express agent, so you need to stand on the hair for up to 3 days||About 8000 per gallon|
|Inoar||Keratin, formaldehyde, argan oil, shea butter, jojoba, cocoa, wheat germ proteins, panthenol, white clay||A complex remedy for keratin, which helps to straighten hard, curly hair. The procedure can be performed in just 2.5 hours, and the result lasts almost 5 months. Enhances natural shine and makes styling easy||14500 for a complex of shampoo, keratin and moisturizing masks with a volume of 0,3 gallon|
|Cadeveu brasil cacau||2 types of keratin, amino acids, cocoa butter, D-panthenol||Due to the content of cocoa butter in the composition, it helps not only to straighten hair, but also to nourish and moisturize it with useful substances. It affects the entire structure of the hair, covering them with a protective layer of protein, which increases their elasticity and strength. Holds for about 4 months.||About 2000000 for a basic set of 3 steps of 2,03 fluid ounce|
|Cocochoco||Minerals of the Dead Sea, extracts of various herbs and plants with healing properties, sheep’s keratin, hyaluronic acid||Helps to straighten very curly and curly curls, while restoring them after damage from painting and highlighting. Well suited for any type of hair, lasting results up to 6 months, protects hair from thermal damage||About $ 136 per 0,3 gallon|
|Honmatokyo||Intra-silane molecules, hydrolyzed keratin, acetylcysteine, extracts of aloe vera, green tea leaves, special Luna Matrix system, praxaxi oil, botox||Progressive care and straightening of even the most damaged bands. It allows you to make weak curls more shiny and bright, allows you to heal damaged areas and restore them at the cellular level, making your hair elastic and docile||$ 163|
Hair straightening with Brazilian Blowout technology
Brazilian hair straightening implies the correct conduct of a standard procedure, which includes 3 main steps:
- First, thoroughly rinse your head with Brazilian Blowout shampoo to completely clean them from any impurities. It does not contain sulfates, but it also cleans and prepares curls for the next procedure, removing electrostatics and opening flakes. Keep it on your hair for about 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- The hair is dried, then an agent containing keratin is applied on top of it. Each hair is covered with a keratin layer in small strands, without necessarily affecting the roots. Leave it for about 10 minutes. It is imperative to comb the hair with a comb with frequent teeth to remove the excess product.
- After keeping keratin on the hair, dry it completely with a hairdryer. Each strand of hair is ironed with fast movements from 4 to 8 times at a temperature of about 230 degrees.
- The head is washed without using shampoo, then a special post-treatment mask is applied. It is also removed with plain water, after which the hair is dried and stacked.
To achieve the maximum effect, it is not recommended to skip any of the procedure steps, otherwise the result will quickly disappear.
Coco Choco Hair Straightener
At the moment, the company presents at once 2 different sets for hair straightening with different effectiveness.
After using the product, you can not immediately wash or style your hair, but the resulting result is unusually high.
- The first thing to do is to thoroughly rinse your hair
with a special shampoo line designed for deep cleaning. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times – this will help to reveal the hair cuticle and all existing lesions. After washing your hair, dry your hair with a towel and then a hairdryer at medium temperature. Before the straightening procedure, the curls should be completely dry.
- Comb all hair with a comb and divide it into parts. Usually enough 4 shares, but if necessary, you can do more.
- Take a strand of hair, approximately 0’4 inch from the root, apply the product evenly along the entire length of the hair, and then comb it with small, frequent teeth to remove excess keratin and evenly distribute the product.
- The head coated with the drug should be left for half an hour so that the components penetrate the hair shaft.
- Dry the head completely with a hairdryer until it completely dries with a stream of cold or barely warm air.
- Go through all the hair strands with an iron, lingering on each 5-7 times. Movements should be fast, since the main factor here is precisely the number of repetitions. The temperature should be 230 degrees.
- The drug should be kept for the next 3 days without washing my head and without using hairpins or elastic bands, so as not to accidentally form creases. After this period, wash your hair and style it as you wish.
Keratin straightening Cadiveu Brasil Cacau
Three-phase professional tool for straightening dyed hair, which allows you to wash your hair almost immediately after use.
To get the result, you should go through the following series of steps:
- Thoroughly rinse your head with shampoo ruler to deeply clean all contamination. Dyed hair should be washed 2 times, while holding the product for about 3 minutes, it is applied to natural hair 3 times for 8 minutes.
- When the hair is clean, it needs to be dried by about 80%.
- Dried curls need to be divided into 3 parts: 2 from the temples, and one on the back of the head. The occipital is processed first. The keratin mask at number 2 is applied with a special brush at a distance of about 0’8 inch from the roots. After application, the hair is thoroughly combed with a comb to remove excess funds. After that, the temporal are worked out in the same way. All hair should be treated with keratin evenly.
- Treated hair is dried under a cold hairdryer until it dries completely. After that, they begin to straighten. The hair is again divided into 3 uniform parts, after which small strands no more than 0’4 inch wide are taken from each area. Each of them should be ironed. To achieve the effect, the roots are processed 10 times, and 6 to 8 times in length, no more than 5 times at the ends. For natural hair, a temperature of 230 degrees is set, for dyed hair – 200 degrees.
- After the straightening procedure, allow the hair to cool. This will be enough for about 5 minutes, after which you need to rinse your hair with clean water without using shampoo and apply a mask 3 Deep Conditioning Mask. It should be kept for about 20 minutes, then rinse and styling.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Features of smoothing hair with a smoothing serum at home
Brazilian hair straightening, due to the possibility of independent use, has gained a huge number of fans around the world. Leading companies that produce keratin formulations for professional use often have product lines that help you get the effect at home.
The final result, although it will differ from the salon, will still help to straighten curls, eliminate split ends and restore the hair structure.
To carry out the procedure at home, you should perform a series of actions:
- Rinse well with a head, then dry it with a towel and comb through a comb-brushing.
- Fix the dried hair on the back of the head, and then gradually separate one strand for further processing. Place the smoothing serum in the spray bottle. Spray a strand of hair from it, and then comb it.
- Keep the composition on your hair for about a quarter of an hour, then blow dry it with a hairdryer. Take a ceramic coated iron, heat it to 240 degrees.
- Grabbing along a small lock of hair, go through it with an iron about 5 times. After that, you can not wash your hair for 3 days.
Care for curls after the procedure
Brazilian hair straightening is an expensive procedure, so you should carefully consider the subsequent care.
The first thing you should pay attention to the following nuances:
- Buy a shampoo and conditioner that does not contain sulfate or sodium chloride.
- After the procedure, do not wash your hair for at least 3 days. It is not recommended to stab hair with rubber bands or hairpins to avoid creases.
- For styling and styling, you need to use varnishes and foams without alcohol, sulfate and sodium chloride, as they open the hair cuticle.
- Some brands of keratin allow you to dye your hair 3-4 days after the procedure, but it is better to wait a couple of weeks.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
The result after keratin hair straightening
A number of advantages that a woman gets who decides to conduct keratin hair straightening:
- The structure of the hair becomes much smoother and healthier. The scales fit snugly, stopping the tips.
- Hair shines much stronger, they become soft and silky, especially for the ethnic type.
- Hair styling is much easier, the hair is no longer fluffy and fit exactly into stylish hairstyles.
- Hair is being healed at the molecular level, keratin and protein form protective layers, which helps protect them from thermal temperature extremes.
The result of a correctly performed procedure lasts from 3 to 5 months, depending on the product used.
Hair straightening will help get rid of the problem of tousled hair and get a neat hairstyle. This is especially true for those women who have long curls. Brazilian women, although they have become innovators in this field, have long been no longer the only users of this technique.
Video on the topic: Brazilian hair straightening
Brazilian straightening: what is it:
Brazilian hair straightening: video report: