Ideas for manicure with gel polish every day looking for a lot of girls. Photos on the Internet help more accurately convey to the master the desire of the client. But, before going to a manicure, many girls are worried about the question of how safe it is.
- Gel Polish for manicure: pros and cons
- 2021 fashion trends in nail design
- Ideas for short and long nails
- French manicure technique
- Rhinestone Manicure
- Rub technique
- Glitter Manicure
- Solid red and black nails
- Moon manicure
- Point manicure
- Ombre technique
- Technique “Veil”
- Ribbon Manicure
- Painted manicure and decorative elements.
- Wedding Manicure Ideas
- Tips for creating a manicure and nail care
- Video about manicure gel polish
Gel Polish for manicure: pros and cons
Benefits of gel polish:
- Long coverage. With careful handling of nails, gel polish is able to hold in its entirety for up to 3-4 weeks. Next, the nail plate grows, and the coating needs to be changed for aesthetic correction.
- Strengthens nails. Unlike other types of coatings, gel polish does not make the nail plate heavier, which allows you to wear it for a long time without harm to the nails.
- Ease of use. Having mastered the simple nail coating techniques, you can easily do manicure yourself at home, before purchasing the necessary tools.
- Quick drying. To fix and dry the gel polish using a special lamp for manicure, it will take no more than 7-10 seconds for each layer. This can significantly reduce the time of the procedure.
- Gel polish, unlike other types of coatings, is suitable for any form of nails. Therefore, it is not necessary to have long nails or build them up to use a gel coating in a manicure.
- Reasonable price. Despite all the advantages, glue varnish is available.
- Gel polish retains a beautiful shine throughout the period after application, which allows the manicure to look fresh and neat.
- Removing the gel coating can take up to 30 minutes.
- Some nails in structure (depending on individual characteristics) may not be suitable for gel coating. The varnish will crack, peel and not stick on the nails.
- It is necessary to take a break of 7 days between the correction, so that the nails “rest” from this type of coating.
- If the nail plate grows quickly, the manicure will have to be renewed every 1-2 weeks, as it will look unaesthetically on overgrown nails.
- When deciding to do manicure yourself, you need to spend money on equipment and tools for gel polish coating at home.
- Dry the nail plate. Before applying gel polish, the master always degreases the nail with a special tool. This can lead to an overdry of the nail plate.
The gel coating has many advantages. With the right approach to manicure, you can avoid possible troubles and get beautiful, shiny, neat nails for a long time.
2021 fashion trends in nail design
Manicure ideas with gel polish (photos can be viewed later in the article) are updated almost every season.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to draw monograms on nails step by step for beginners. Instructions with photos.
2021 trends in nail design:
- Stickers. Special stickers for manicure can be purchased at special points with goods for manicure. Stickers remain popular because they are easy to apply on your own.
- Stamping. This technique is best left to the masters. Using stamping, you can make a beautiful manicure with stamps and patterns. To perform, additional tools and accuracy will be required.
- Stains of different colors. The spectacular trend of the new season is the use of several additional colors to create beautiful colored patterns on the nails. The main thing is to choose the right colors so that they combine with each other and harmonize.
- Geometry, lines, patterns. All kinds of geometric shapes, curls and patterns are popular this year. They can be created both on a transparent coating of nails, and on color. The main thing is not to burden a bright manicure with a complex pattern and observe the measure in saturation with details.
- The use of colors in the coating. Floral theme does not lose relevance this year. It can be flowers made with varnish, dried flowers mixed with coating, decor in the form of tiny flowers and many other ways to create a flower meadow on the nails.
- Separate decorative elements remain popular: rhinestones, stones, microscopic decorative structures that are attached to the nail. With the help of this decor you can create a unique design that has no analogues. The main thing is not to overdo it with the number of decorative elements.
- Sculptural sculpting in manicure. Using this technique, the master can create a real work of art on the nail. It can be a relief flower, any object and even a mini-picture. It all depends on the level of technology of the master and the desire of the client. On the nails, sculpting looks spectacular.
- Creating a pattern with dots. This technique has gained popularity due to its spectacular effect. Amazingly beautiful mandalas and other drawings of similar subjects are obtained in the process of applying varnish with dots. The dot pattern is combined into one picture, which conveys the mood of the entire manicure.
- Themed manicure also remains popular. Summer drawings or stickers of juicy fruits, berries, palm trees are gaining popularity due to the opening of beach holidays and travel. In the fall, drawings and design of autumn leaves, umbrellas and other autumn paraphernalia will be popular.
Ideas for short and long nails
Manicure ideas with gel polish (photo design can be seen later) are suitable for different types of nails.
Ideas for designing short nails:
- basic, restrained, monophonic coating. Suitable for lovers of minimalism and conciseness or those whose working style requires a restrained manicure;
- thermo-varnish. A varnish that changes color depending on the ambient temperature will look great on short nails;
- stickers. Miniature, small stickers will not spoil a manicure on short nails. On the contrary, they add playfulness to the image;
- small elements of decor. Large, massive constructions of rhinestones and sequins will make heavier and visually shorten a short nail. A small jewelry, correctly placed on the plate, will make the manicure complete.
These manicure designs will look appropriate and concise on short nails.
Ideas for designing long nails:
- long nails are suitable for all types of design and coating. Since the surface for the master’s work is larger, both complex techniques and the presence of massive decorative elements, complex molding and painting techniques will be appropriate;
- complex, multi-color manicure;
- all types of sculpting, dot manicure;
- massive constructions from decorative elements;
- marshmallow manicure;
- manicure using techniques that make it possible to make a coating similar to marble, “cat’s eye”, glass, metal.
Almost any coating and design can be applied to both long and short nails. Due to the obvious advantage, the large length of the plates can harmoniously look with a complex coating, several techniques and many decorative elements.
French manicure technique
French manicure has remained relevant for 15 years.
Technique of performing French manicure:
- If the master does the manicure, you can perform it without special stickers. With insufficient experience at home, it is better to use special stickers that will allow you to make smooth, neat stripes.
- Nail treatment with a special file that will make the nail plate smooth and soft.
- Cuticle processing to avoid inaccurate coverage.
- Degreasing nails with a special tool.
- Application of the base coat, which is dried in a special lamp for 1-3 minutes.
- Drawing a white strip with a brush or special strips. Drying out.
- Fixing agent coating. Drying in a lamp.
- Cuticle oil, do not wash your hands for 45-70 minutes after the procedure.
The subtleties of performing French manicure are neatness. For perfectly even white stripes, it is better to use special stickers.
The technique of shellac coating is not difficult.
Stages of performing manicure with shellac:
- Nail treatment, shaping.
- Cuticle processing.
- Special brush to get rid of dust after sawing nails.
- Disinfectant treatment.
- Degreasing treatment.
- Basic coating.
- Dry in the lamp for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Application of colored varnish. Drying in the lamp. After each layer, dry the nails in the lamp for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Fixing coating with a special tool. Drying in the lamp.
- Cuticle oil treatment.
The subtlety of this technique is strict adherence to all stages.
It is necessary to dry thoroughly each coat of varnish or base.
Then the coating will be smooth, shiny and durable.
Technique for performing manicure with rhinestones:
- Nail treatment, cuticles.
- Disposal of dust, degreasing.
- Application of the base, then coatings with stage drying in a lamp.
- Using glue, make a pattern scheme (if it is a complex decor) on a note.
- Using a needle or a toothpick, pry off the rhinestone and put it on the glue previously applied to the nail.
- After fixing all the decor elements, apply a fixing coating so that the rhinestones hold firmly to the nails.
- Dry in a lamp.
- Treat the cuticle with oil.
A manicure with rhinestones does not differ from the standard coating with colored varnish. The only subtlety is that it is better to apply all the decor elements last, before the fixing coating . Otherwise, they may lose their luster and transparency.
The ideas of manicure with gel polish, the photo of which is presented in the article, are inexhaustible. One of them is rubbing. The last few seasons, this type of coating is in special demand.
Technique of rubbing:
- Standard procedures for the preparation of nails: processing, grinding, work with cuticles, degreasing.
- Maximum polishing of the nail plate. The result of this technique depends on this.
- Application of a basic coating, drying in a lamp.
- Coating with gel polish, drying in a lamp.
- Pick up a small amount of usd on the brush and evenly distribute on the nail, leaving no empty spaces.
- Remove residues of rubbing, cover nails with 1-2 layers of fixing coating. Do not forget to dry your nails after applying each coat.
Feature: for a better mirror effect and shine, it is recommended to perform the rubbing procedure again.
Technique of performing manicure with sparkles:
- Procedures for preparing nails for manicure: processing, processing of cuticles, grinding, degreasing.
- Base coat or colored varnish, depending on desire. Drying in a lamp.
- Further, the process takes place depending on the type of glitter design: line, pattern, geometric shape.
- Apply special glue to the necessary lines.
- Apply spangles to the entire nail with a brush or, scattering over the entire surface.
- Remove excess sparkles.
- Apply fixing coat, dry.
- Glitter nails are finished.
The subtleties of the process:
- think over the design in advance;
- apply glitter quickly until the glue has dried;
- comply with all stages of the application technique.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to build gel nails with varnish. Nail extension instruction for beginners. Photo.
Solid red and black nails
Manicure ideas with gel polish (photos help you choose the right design) often lead to the desire to make the coating monophonic.
This is a win-win option that will look perfect on nails of any length and shape.
The technique for performing a monophonic nail coating is simple:
ion of nails for coating: shaping, grinding, processing of cuticles, degreasing.
- Basic coating. Drying in a lamp.
- Application of a color coating, red or black, drying in a lamp.
- If necessary, apply 1-2 extra layers of color for best results. Dry in a lamp.
- Coating application. Dry in a lamp.
The peculiarity is the observance of all stages of manicure. Especially important is the treatment of nails with a degreasing agent so that the coating lies smoothly and lasts a long time.
Technique of the moon manicure:
- Preparation of nails for coating: processing, grinding, degreasing.
- An important point: to process the cuticle as much as possible, removing all unnecessary. The quality of the moon manicure directly depends on this.
- Base coverage. Dry completely.
- Completely cover the nails with the selected color. This will be the color of the coating on the nails.
- Apply special stencils to the holes of the nails and cover the nails with the color chosen for the base. To dry. Remove the stencil.
- Fix the result with a special coating.
A feature of the process is the use of stencils to close the holes of the nails.
Technique for performing point manicure:
- Preparation of nails for drawing and coating: shaping, grinding, processing of cuticles, degreasing.
- Choose a picture and determine the degree of complexity and color scheme.
- Basic coating. Drying out.
- Drawing with a special tool – dots.
- Fixing with a special coating. Drying in a lamp.
- Spot manicure is ready. Over time, more and more complex patterns and patterns can be made.
The peculiarity of this type of manicure is the right color scheme and the accuracy of working with dots.
Technique for performing the ombre manicure:
- Preparation of nails for coating: grinding, shaping, cutting, cutting, degreasing.
- Basic coating. Drying in a lamp.
- Application of the first color layer. Drying in a lamp. If necessary, apply an additional coat of varnish.
- Arrange additional colors on a separate surface in the desired order. For a more beautiful effect, you can mix the borders of the varnishes with a toothpick or needle.
- Dip the sponge in the resulting color palette and apply to the nail.
- Without waiting for the ombre to dry, apply a fixing coating. To dry.
With inexperience, at first the result may be blurry or uneven. Gradually, manicure creation skills will be honed. Then you can use complex color combinations, but the design will be neat and beautiful.
The implementation of the technique of “veil” on the nails:
- Prepare nails for coating, as in previous techniques.
- Place the substrate on the nail plate. Dry in a lamp. Drying time depends on the type of lamp and varies from 20 seconds to 1.5 minutes.
- Drawing a pre-prepared drawing: a pattern of dots, lace, curls.
- Drying in a lamp.
- Fixing coating. Drying out.
The technique of “veil”, despite its beauty and apparent complexity, is simple. The main thing is not to start with complex drawings and patterns.
Performing a manicure using tapes:
- Preparation of nails for coating.
- Base coverage. Drying out.
- When the coating is completely dry, arrange the tape on the nail in the desired order and place.
- During application, it is advisable to pull the tape slightly so that it lies smoothly and beautifully.
- Apply a fixing coat.
Having adapted to use ribbons in a simple nail design, you can try complex patterns and combinations of different colors.
Painted manicure and decorative elements.
Technique of execution:
- Preparation of nails for coating.
- Base coverage. Drying out.
- Drawing a color coating layer. Drying out.
- If this is a painting, painting of nails begins at this stage. Using special tools (brush or needle) simple or complex drawings, even whole miniature paintings, are performed.
- Decor elements, regardless of their size, are attached with glue also at this stage.
- The fixing layer.
Such a manicure is not difficult.
Wedding Manicure Ideas
Gel manicure ideas (photos of the wedding manicure are presented below) are in great demand:
- Classic. Pastel shades, a minimum of decor, plain coating.
- French manicure. It can be either classic (with the appropriate style of wedding) or color (if the wedding involves a departure from the classics).
- Bright, plain manicure. It is popular with brides whose wedding theme implies the presence of a certain color scheme for the design of the celebration.
- Minimalistic decor elements. Miniature rhinestones on one finger or small decorative designs will look appropriate with a classic, monophonic coating.
- Painting . A sophisticated look of manicure, when one or several nails are accurately painted with white varnish. It can be a beautiful pattern, a silhouette of a bride or a floral drawing.
Almost any technique in manicure can be applied to the wedding style. It all depends on the level of professionalism of the master and the desire of the bride.
Tips for creating a manicure and nail care
Ideas of manicure with gel polish, the main of which can be seen in the photo, will never run out. New techniques and techniques are constantly appearing that allow you to create something incredible on your nails. But it is important to give the nails a rest from any type of coating.
Tips of professionals and manicure masters:
- Always remove the coating before appl
ying a new one, without using a liquid containing acetone. It harms and destroys nails.
- Give the nails a rest after 1-2 months of regular manicure.
- Care for cuticles using special products. Then it will be soft and malleable.
- When applying the coating, special attention should be paid to the ends of the nails, staining every inch. Then the coating will last longer and will not chip.
- Always degrease the nail plate before coating.
- It is better to apply varnish in several layers for the best result.
- Take care of your hands regularly.
- Do not use the nail file at a lateral slope. This threatens brittle nails in the future.
- Do not save on varnish, using only high-quality coatings.
Using the advice of the masters, you can perform gel manicure at home or using other equipment. You can see photos of designs to choose the right one, or embody your own idea. The main thing is to use high-quality varnish and regularly update the manicure in order to preserve its aesthetics.
Video about manicure gel polish