Many methods have been developed how to get rid of all moles on the face. At home, you can use special drugs or folk remedies.
What are moles and why do they appear
A mole is an accumulation of cellular structures on the skin that are filled with melanin (pigment). The second variety is vascular masses. They are formed from assembled capillaries that have grown. Moles can be of different shapes (nevi, flat, hanging, convex) and shades (black, red, flesh, pink, bluish).
Usually appear in open areas of the body (especially on the face), as it is they who are exposed to environmental factors. As a rule, moles arise due to prolonged negative effects on the body. Melanin accumulates in the epithelial cell structures.
This is due to a hereditary predisposition, malfunctions in the hormonal background, the influence of radiation (in particular, ultraviolet). In some cases, moles begin to appear with great speed.
The reasons are:
- Pathologies of the pituitary gland and hypothalamus, gonads. Because of this, the concentration of melanotropin and estrogen increases, which increases the rate of formation of cells in which melanin accumulates.
- Infections They cause the appearance of hanging tumors. The reason is the human papillomavirus.
- Frequent and long stress, depression. They contribute to the emergence of new nevi.
- Frequent skin injuries. It can be scratches, abrasions, bites. In the damaged area, melanocyte cells are activated, which will produce more pigment.
- Radiation. Because of this radiation, the work of melanocytes is enhanced.
Abuse of sunbathing and tanning beds is also a common cause.
Before you think about how to get rid of all moles on your face, you need to prevent the appearance of new ones. For this, swelling should not be allowed.
- maintain sleep and rest;
- sleep in the correct position – use a high and stiff pillow so that the head is raised 3’9 – 5’9 inch;
- switch to a healthy diet;
- limit salt intake;
- eat the last time 3 hours before bedtime;
- drink 3 – 4 pint of water during the day, but last drink 3 hours before bedtime;
- actively engage in sports (run, swim);
- daily walk at least an hour;
- take a contrast shower in the morning.
Which specialist to contact
The reasons why it is recommended to consult a specialist about moles:
- unpleasant signs of her degeneration into melanoma;
- discomfort at home;
- cosmetic defect.
It is mandatory to visit a doctor because of a mole if:
- its appearance, shape, size changes;
- the number of neoplasms increases;
- blood or mucus is secreted from the growth.
Be sure to remember the signs of degeneration of the nevus. It changes color (can brighten, darken), the color is uneven. Borders become fuzzy. On the growth, peeling, itching, numbness, pain can be felt. The skin around the tumor sometimes turns red.
A mole can turn from flat to convex.
At this point, the skin tightens. Crusts, nodules may appear. If hair grew from a growth and it fell out, this is an alarming sign: regenerated cells destroyed its bulb. With such symptoms, you must immediately go to the hospital. For examination, you need to go to a dermatologist. He examines the neoplasm, makes an anamnesis, conducts further diagnostics.
To identify the nature of the mole, the following procedures are prescribed:
- Dermatoscopy A special preparation is applied to the problem area of the skin, and then their interaction is studied.
- Histology. Remove part of the mole, stain, and then study.
- Biopsy. Material sampling is carried out by excision, and then it is studied.
- Computer analysis. A special camera is used.
To remove the growth, they are sent to the surgeon after examinations and with available indications (the neoplasm is malignant or has damage). Additionally, they can send to more highly specialized specialists. For example, women need to visit a mammologist oncologist for breast examination if the mole is located in this place.
Beauty Salon Procedure
The choice of birthmark removal method in a beauty salon is carried out by a doctor.
- The fastest and less painful way is using a laser. Before the procedure, local anesthesia is used. The growth is removed in layers. The laser beam is very accurate. It does not damage adjacent tissues, which is important for the procedure on the face. Only 1 procedure is enough. The wound heals quickly (a week is enough). There is no bleeding. This procedure has no negative consequences.
- Cryodestruction involves the use of low temperatures to remove the growth (up to 0,4 – 32°F). The skin heals longer than after using a laser, but scars will not remain. The wound does not hurt. Sometimes a second procedure is required, since it is not possible to remove the neoplasm from the first time. This is due to the fact that it is difficult to accurately determine and limit the area of nitrogen exposure.
- Electrocoagulation involves the use of an electric knife to remove a growth, along which a low-frequency current flows. Only 1 session is enough. This method is suitable for all types of moles. There is no bleeding. The only negative is the high probability of damage to adjacent tissues. Small scars may remain in place.
- The radio wave method involves the use of high-frequency current. But high temperature can cause damage to adjacent tissues. With this method, part of the mole is cut off by means of a current, and the rest is burned. Usually the wound is healed in just 3 days, but there is a risk of scars.
- The oldest method is surgical. It is used now only in cases where a mole in diameter is more than 63/32 inch. A scar remains in this place, the wound may bleed. Sometimes the temperature rises.
How to remove moles at home
How to get rid of moles on the face at home:
- use herbs;
- involve improvised means;
- apply medication.
As for the latter method, the following drugs are used:
|Stefalin||The ointment contains herbal ingredients. The mole is removed along with the root. There are no scars left. Leave for 10 hours. The procedure should be carried out for at least a week.|
|Malavit||Contains herbal extracts, silver ions and other compounds. The drug has a gentle effect. Apply twice a day until the growth disappears.|
|Collomac||This is one of the remedies that causes skin burns. The solution contains salicylic and lactic acids. Do not wash off the product for a day.|
|Cryopharma||Sold as an aerosol. The product contains dimethyl ether and propane. The drug freezes the skin, which is why the mole dies. After treatment, a blister appears that does not disappear for about 1.5 weeks.|
Use such drugs as follows:
- Rinse the problem area and dry with a towel.
- Cut a hole in the patch and cover the problem area with it.
- Gently apply the drug.
- Keep the indicated time and rinse off.
This method is considered the fastest.
How to get rid of moles on the face with the help of improvised means:
- Iodine. Only suitable for hanging tumors. It dries them, stimulates blood flow in this place and causes a burn. It is necessary to mix 1 part of iodine alcohol tincture with 5 parts of water. With this tool, wipe the problem area once a day.
- Salicylic acid. Typically, a 100% solution is used for removal. They need to lubricate the mole. The procedure is done before bedtime for a couple of weeks. Salicylic ointment is also suitable. She removes pigmentation.
- Lemon acid. Used to lighten moles and spots. It is best to use fresh lemon juice. Apply a couple of drops 3 times a day. After a week, the effect will be noticeable.
- Laundry or tar soap. Before going to bed, a mole must be thickly smeared with them and not wash off the foam during the night. Gradually, the growth will dry out.
- Apple vinegar. Impregnate cotton with this agent and fix on the growth. Do not remove the compress all day. Repeat for 5 days.
- Garlic. Grind into gruel, mix with the same amount of cream and spread the mole with the product. Perform once a day. You can cut a small piece from garlic, soak it in vinegar, and then fix it for a couple of hours on the growth.
How to get rid of moles on the face with herbs – use celandine or dandelion. As for the last plant, it is necessary to dig out and rinse the fresh root, cut it lengthwise, and then spread the growth with juice. Do not rinse for half an hour. Repeat the procedure twice a week.
They also prepare an ointment from dandelions: squeeze the juice from the leaves and stems and mix with the same amount of melted butter. Apply the product for half an hour 2 times a day. Celandine is especially effective during flowering – from the end of spring and for about a month. Need to cut off the stem.
Orange juice will stand out from it. They spread the growth. The procedure is performed 3 times a day for a couple of weeks. To be able to use celandine juice in the winter, it is mixed with petroleum jelly or baby cream in a 1: 2 ratio. Apply twice a day.
Effective is the alcohol tincture of celandine. To do this, rinse a fresh plant, remove water, finely chop and fill a glass jar. Pour vodka. Insist half a month. Shake occasionally. In the tincture, moisten a piece of bandage and apply for the whole night. It usually takes about 1-2 months.
What can not be done when removing moles
Immediately after removal of the mole, it is forbidden to wet the treated area in the first day. Use of preparations for processing is permitted only as directed by a dermatologist. If the doctor has not received such instructions, then you can not choose the means yourself, including antiseptics.
In the first week after the procedure is prohibited:
- Use scrubs, peels, usd problem skin or have another effect on it.
- Drink alcohol to prevent bleeding.
- Use face makeup, creams, etc.
- Expose the treated area to ultraviolet rays.
If the mole was removed with a scalpel, then after 1-1.5 weeks the stitches are removed. It is forbidden to peel off the crust. She will disappear on her own when the process of skin formation ends. After that, you can use gels with anti-scar effect or a special silicone patch.
This is true for cases when the diameter of the removed mole was too large, and there is a likelihood of scar formation. Continue to use such funds for 1-2 months. Before doing this, consult a dermatologist. Before treatment, wear medical gloves or wipe your hands with alcohol, another antiseptic.
Within 2 weeks after removal of the neoplasm, it is forbidden to visit baths, saunas, pools. You can not steal a problem place. Do not touch it again and especially injure yourself. Subcooling or overheating is prohibited. Tanning sessions are prohibited for a month.
How to get rid of all moles on the face is an urgent issue, as they are not only a cosmetic defect, but can also lead to skin cancer. Before removal it is required to consult with the doctor. Moles are removed by laser and radio wave therapy, cryodestruction, electrocoagulation, and the surgical method.
Posted by: Hedgehog
Useful videos about moles on the face and how to remove them
Laser removal of moles on the face:
Is it painful to remove moles with the Surgitron apparatus: