Burdock or burdock oil for hair in cosmetology is used to treat and restore curls. It helps to solve the problems of dryness and hair loss, and helps to treat scalp.
On the basis of burdock oil, nutritious masks and wraps are made, it is also used in its pure form to restore the health of hair.
- Beneficial features
- How to use burdock oil for hair growth. How to apply and wash off oil from hair. Photos before and after. Reviews
- The method of application of burdock oil from hair loss. How to use oil at night. Reviews
- How to treat hair with burdock oil at home. What hair to apply, how much to keep
- For damaged hair ends
- For dry hair
- For oily hair
- For hair density
- For dandruff
- The best burdock oils for hair. Where can I buy. Price. Reviews
- Thick phytocosmetic oil
- Evalar oil
- Clean Line Oil
- Mirrolla Oil
- Mask with oil “Recipes of grandmother Agafia”
- Oil “Evelyn” (“Eveline”)
- Nivea Beiersdorf Oil
- Hair mask with burdock oil – instructions for use. How to make at home. Recipes
- Burdock and castor oil
- Burdock oil with pepper
- Nettle burdock oil
- Burdock oil and yolk
- Burdock oil, mustard and egg
- Burdock oil and honey
- Burdock oil and vitamin E
- Burdock oil and henna
- Hair loss after burdock oil – what to do
- How to use burdock hair oil: video
Before applying burdock oil for hair, how to use it, you need to familiarize yourself with the problems that the tool can solve:
- increased dryness and the presence of split ends;
- increased hair loss and their slow regrowth;
- the presence of dandruff;
- hard hairs.
With regular and wise use of burdock oil:
- cells of the scalp are restored;
- hairs are wrapped in a protective sheath;
- curls become invulnerable to aggressive environmental influences.
The tool has the effect of relieving scalp irritation. As a result, the strands after its application look thick, have shine and vitality.
Burdock root contains inulin, which is a natural accelerator of metabolism. Aft of this, burdock contains a combination of fatty acids that help improve the effect of regeneration, soften the hairline and intensely nourish their roots.
Vitamins and nutrients help:
- regulate blood circulation;
- strengthen immunity;
- increase strength and hair growth.
Based on customer reviews using this product for strands, the following advantages stand out:
- silkiness of hair increases;
- curls grow faster;
- less hair falls out;
- fairly cheap cost of an elixir;
- curls become strong.
There are also disadvantages of burdock oil:
- specific smell;
- oil is not easy to wash off from hair;
- with frequent use of the drug, the fat content of the strands increases.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
How to use burdock oil for hair growth. How to apply and wash off oil from hair. Photos before and after. Reviews
Burdock oil is an excellent tool for hair growth. How to use it in this case:
- It is necessary to moisten clean ringlets with warm water.
- Using a towel to get rid of excess water.
- Then heat the oil in a water bath and carefully usd into the base of the hair.
- Using a comb comb soaked in oil, it is necessary to uniformly disperse the mixture along the entire length of the strands.
- Wrap your head in a warm thing, after wrapping it with cellophane.
- Wait 1 hour or longer and rinse with water and shampoo.
Continuation of the course of treatment – 1-2 months., With a frequency of application – 2 times a week.
Based on customer reviews of the oil, in most cases, hair growth increases by an average of 6/32 inch per month, while they come to life after 3 treatments.
The method of application of burdock oil from hair loss. How to use oil at night. Reviews
They resort to such a product as burdock oil for hair when they fall out. Before using this mixture, it should be noted that it is undesirable to overexpose it on the hair.
Practicing this remedy for 2-3 months. with a regularity of 1-2 times in 7 days, you can notice a tangible result. The drug should be used in the following sequence:
- Gently usd, massaging, warm oil extract into the scalp;
- Put a warm hat on your head;
- Soak for 25 minutes. with fat curls, and 50-60 minutes. with dry;
- Rinse with a mild shampoo.
To enhance the effect, honey, egg yolk and essential oil can be added to the hair composition.
When deciding to leave the product overnight, it is recommended to braid the hair so as not to spoil the hair in a dream, and you should also protect the bed from greasy stains, after wrapping your head in a bag and wrapping it with a towel.
How to treat hair with burdock oil at home. What hair to apply, how much to keep
The simplest and most affordable mask is made from burdock oil without any additional components. It is necessary to slightly warm the oily extract, apply to wet hair and scalp. To sustain it should be for an hour or for greater effectiveness should be left overnight.
For damaged hair ends
Women who have damaged ends of the strands should mix a few drops of burdock extract with the usual amount of shampoo or rinse aid used.
For prevention, you need to use this combination once a week.
For more serious violations, it is advisable to apply masks more often – 2-3 times a week.
After 10-15 procedures and a break of 14 days, the treatment course should be continued.
For dry hair
At the very beginning of the application of burdock oil for the dry type of strands, the process of their loss is likely. This happens after intensive washing due to the fact that the applied oil makes the hair heavier. After some time, hair loss will end, and the curls will become shiny and silky.
For the correct approach when using the product, you must:
- to get a burdock hood in pharmacies, in order to avoid fakes;
- it is necessary to bring burdock oil to the warm state. How to use it after heating, you can find out on the advice of cosmetologists;
- with a dry type of hair, it is first necessary to apply the product on the ends, and as the hair strengthens, expand the area of application. Perform applications on dry or slightly damp hair;
ply oil with a thin layer for easy rinsing;
- After making a mask, you should insulate the coverage area for 30-60 minutes, then rinse twice with shampoo and rinse with chamomile infusion;
- Repeated manipulations with the use of burdock oil is recommended 1 time in 7 days.
An incomparable effect will be exerted by a mask that combines equal parts of burdock oil and wheat germ extract, which should be kept for up to 3 hours.
For oily hair
An extract from the roots of burdock strengthens fatty strands and reduces their loss.
To prepare the mask you need:
- Mix 1 large spoonful of burdock oily liquid and grapefruit juice with 1 small spoonful of grape seed oil.
- Add 10 drops of essential lemon oil.
- Mix thoroughly using a water bath to warm and cover the hair roots.
- Wait 30-40 minutes, warming your head with a towel.
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
For hair density
By applying burdock oil 2 times a week for 1.5 months as part of a mask that nourishes the bulbs, you can increase the volume of growing hair.
- 2 tablespoon of burdock oil;
- 1 small spoonful of honey and cognac;
- 1 egg yolk.
Having mixed all the ingredients, it is necessary:
- Gently usd the mixture into the roots of the strands and distribute along the entire length of the wet hair.
- Wrap your head in polyethylene, withstand about 2 hours.
- At the end of the procedure, the hair must be washed with running water with the addition of shampoo.
To cure dandruff, a composition of 30 g of warmed warm extract from burdock root should be applied to wet hair and carefully rubbed into hair roots and cover curls. Keep the product for 20 minutes, and then rinse the curls with the addition of emollient shampoo.
In addition to such a drug, you can make a mixture with honey, egg yolk and various essential oils.
When getting rid of dry dandruff, a mask with garlic is highly effective. For its application should:
- Combine 50 g of warm oily liquid with 1 head of crushed garlic.
- Rub into the base of the hair and hold for 2 hours.
- Then rinse with shampoo and warm water.
One of the disadvantages of this tool is the smell. To get rid of it, you need to add a little aromatic oil to the shampoo.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
The best burdock oils for hair. Where can I buy. Price. Reviews
It is worth emphasizing that special cosmetic burdock oil for hair is sold in pharmacies and specialized stores with detailed instructions on how to use it. It is best to use a true oil burdock extract that has a thick concentration.
Thick phytocosmetic oil
The thick and rich consistency of a burdock extract made by Fitokosmetik is of high quality and is suitable for application to wet, clean curls.
The product on the hair produces a biolamination effect and improves their condition, instantly soaking and moisturizing. Curls become thick and silky.
Oil is sold in a plastic container with a size of 5,24 fluid ounce. It has a slightly sweet aroma and custard texture. Cost – $ 0,75.
The products of the Evalar company provide a series of oils from burdock with the addition of the following components:
- Red pepper;
The product is well washed off and gives curls softness, shine, silkiness, minimizes the presence of excised ends. For buyers, this product is recommended on the positive side. Applying it for a month, you can achieve hair growth and minimize hair loss.
The price ranges from $ 0,68. and higher.
Oil is sold in a plastic container, the capacity of which is 5,24 fluid ounce.
Clean Line Oil
The product is recommended for restoration, reduction of hair loss and reduction of brittle hair. A distinctive feature of it is the convenient form of a bottle having a spout-dispenser, with which it is easy to apply the substance to the roots.
Consumers highlight the appearance of shine of strands after the first application of oil, while the texture of the hairs softens and becomes obedient. One of the disadvantages is the composition of the extract, which contains, in addition to natural ingredients, preservatives. Estimated price starts from $ 0,88.
This tool helps to restore problem curls, cures the scalp after permanent staining, saturates with vitamins, and eliminates dandruff.
Many clients confirm the appearance of shine, a decrease in hair loss after a 2-week use of the product. The minus of oil is the difficulty in washing it off with curls.
The cost varies from $ 0,82.
Mask with oil “Recipes of grandmother Agafia”
When purchasing burdock oil for hair, how to use it can be read on the back of the bottle. Miracle remedy for 50 time. effectively and helps to restore curls natural radiance, vitality and density, restores, strengthens the hairs from the inside, eliminates brittleness and cross-section.
The oat bran contained in the oil nourishes the weakened hairs and gives them freshness and elasticity. Birch sap, also part of the mask, strengthens the roots. Saturation with extracts from medicinal herbs and oils improves combing and gives strands of silkiness.
The remedy from the Evelyn brand has burdock and rosemary oils in its composition. In combination with vitamin A, without the content of harmful additives and dyes, the oil promises:
- stimulation of growth of strands;
- rid the scalp of inflammation;
- dandruff removal;
- the addition of vitality;
- nutrition and healing curls.
Of the minuses described in the reviews of the girls who purchased the remedy, it can be distinguished that it is very difficult to wash off and the hair after using it becomes unpleasant to the touch. The price ranges from $ 1 – $ 2.
Nivea Beiersdorf Oil
Burdock hair oil “Beiersdorf”, when used, has established itself as a tool with a maximum of negative responses. It has a composition with the addition of chemical elements, is poorly washed off, makes curls heavier, making them greasy. The drug costs about 100 time.
Some women note the properties of oil to soften and give vitality to damaged hair.
Hair mask with burdock oil – instructions for use. How to make at home. Recipes
Beauticians advise applying a burdock mask at home no more than twice a week.
The easiest way is to use the oil without adding other components. The hood is also suitable as a mask with other essential oils and natural products.
For use, it is necessary to warm the composition, which increases the therapeutic effect, and gently apply to the hair and scalp.
Next, you should cover your head and leave for at least 1 hour, then rinse with water and shampoo.
Sometimes there is an allergic reaction to the components of the masks, due to which it is necessary to stop the manipulation. Those who have a greasy hair type, it is undesirable to get carried away with such procedures, because the pores of the scalp and the loss of hair may clog.
Burdock and castor oil
Often, to restore curls, burdock oil is combined with castor oil, which has the following properties:
- nourish the scalp;
- to strengthen the roots;
- enhance hair growth.
Based on them, it is possible to make a mask with the addition of vitamin B12. Such a composition moisturizes, nourishes damaged strands. To do this, you need:
- Mix 1 large tablespoon of each of the oils, adding a few drops of the above vitamin, slightly warm.
- Then treat the scalp with this compound and spread over the entire surface of the hair.
- After an hour, the product should be washed off.
Burdock oil with pepper
To prepare a mask with pepper at home, you must:
- Mix 0.5 small tablespoons of powdered hot pepper with 3 large tablespoons of the oil mixture.
- Bring the composition to a warm state, usd into the epidermis of the head, and after holding for 15 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
Such a composition, before using it again, must be stored for 1 month. in a dark and warm room. Burdock oil for hair in combination with pepper prevents their loss.
Nettle burdock oil
The combination of burdock oil and nettle, enriched with a large number of vitamins and nutrients, enhances the recovery effect and is suitable for both oily and dry hair. This connection is distinguished by its capabilities:
- accelerate the growth of strands;
- renew their structure;
- stop the loss of strands;
- give shine to curls.
It is possible to purchase the product at pharmacy kiosks.
The simplest method of application is the rubbing of a mixture preheated to 40 degrees into the skin of the head and its distribution along the entire length of the curls.
Next, the hair should be insulated and wait 30 to 60 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo. It is recommended to carry out 12 procedures, with a frequency of 2 times a week. After a 2-week break, another 2-3 treatment courses should be taken.
Burdock oil and yolk
The mask with the yolk perfectly helps to stop the loss of curls and restore them after manipulations with the use of chemicals. Suitable for women with dry strands.
- Mix 3 large tablespoons of oil with 2 yolks.
- Apply to hairline, gently massaging it.
- Wrap your head in a thick towel or put on a hat.
- Hold for 30 minutes.
- Wash with shampoo.
Practicing this procedure is worth twice a week, and the result will not be long in coming.
Burdock oil, mustard and egg
A mixture for oily hair from oil, eggs and mustard, reduces oily sheen and promotes growth, enhances blood flow to the hair base.
To prepare the mixture you must:
- Mix 1,01 fluid ounce of burdock extract with 2 large tablespoons of dry mustard powder diluted in 50 g of warm water.
- Add 1 egg yolk.
- Apply to the head, wrap with a towel and hold for 20 to 30 minutes.
Burdock oil and honey
A mixture of burdock oil with honey accelerates the growth of strands and stops their loss.
For cooking you need:
- Mix 2 large tablespoons of honey and an oil extract from the burdock root and heat, stirring, in a water bath until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Allow to cool slightly and add 2 yolks.
- Thoroughly usd the scalp with a mixture
and insulate with a towel. Keep 1-1.5 hours.
- Then rinse well.
Beauticians advise to practice such a mask once a week for a month.
Burdock oil and vitamin E
This combination of extracts with vitamin E perfectly nourishes the scalp and strengthens the follicles. After applying a mixture of these components, an improvement in the growth of strands is observed and the amount of their loss decreases.
The course of treatment is advisable to carry out 10-15 procedures. After a month break, it is worth resuming treatment.
To prepare such a mask, you must:
- In a small container in a water bath, heat 1 large tablespoons of burdock extract, pour 1 small tablespoons of infusion of vitamin E.
- Then mix well and treat the hair roots with this mixture and spread over all strands.
- Keep warm for 1 hour and rinse several times with the addition of shampoo.
Burdock oil and henna
A mask with henna is beneficial for hair loss, brittleness, dryness of strands and high fat scalp. Henna should be bred at a temperature of 70 degrees and make masks with its use twice a week. Rinse off the mixture with egg yolk.
The combination of henna and burdock oil helps to recreate curls and their skin. To make a mask, you need:
- 2 large tablespoons of henna pour 100 g of hot water and let it brew for 15 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoon of burdock oil and apply to hair.
- Wait 30-40 minutes, then rinse without shampoo.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Hair loss after burdock oil – what to do
The cause of hair loss after applying oil from a extract of burdock root may be such reasons:
- allergic effects of the drug;
- improperly selected mask for the type of hair;
- chemical exposure can cause severe loss of strands, even with the use of burdock extract;
- when a large amount of the product is applied to excessively thin hairs, a film may form on their surface. Weakened bulbs do not tolerate pressure and fall out.
After the identified problem, you must stop using this tool. This will reveal the cause. If difficulties were caused by the extract from the burdock root, this suggests that the drug is of poor quality. In this case, the skin surface of the head may be affected.
How to use burdock hair oil: video
How to use burdock oil with pepper for hair:
How to use burdock hair oil at home:
After evaluating the pros and cons, you can decide whether to purchase burdock oil for hair. How to use it depending on the type of strands available is described in detail above. This is one of the most affordable folk remedies that allows many women to heal and restore curls.