Aging is inevitable, although this process can be slowed down. Proper nutrition, regular exercise and a sufficient number of hours of sleep. All these measures will help maintain a vigorous and flowering appearance. But no one is safe from the appearance of the first wrinkles.
Here, medical cosmetology comes to the aid of those who wish to prolong the youth of the skin of the face and body.
The implantation of gold threads under the skin helps to keep her young for a long time, slow down wilting.
Gold threads for the face, what it is, how it is done and how much this rejuvenation method costs, is described in detail later in the article.
- Gold threads for the face – what is it
- Gold threads for the face in cosmetology: advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
- Age limits for gold thread reinforcement
- What problems do gold threads solve: indications for the procedure
- Contraindications to reinforcing with gold threads
- How is the gold thread implantation procedure performed
- Complications and possible consequences after the procedure
- Temporary phenomena after the reinforcement procedure
- Possible complications when implanting gold threads
- Features of the rehabilitation period, recommendations for skin care
- What result to expect after the gold reinforcement procedure
- How long does the result last
- What procedures can be used to combine gold threads
- Gold Thread Reinforcement Price
- Gold Thread Reinforcement Video
Gold threads for the face – what is it
Facial skin reinforcement with gold threads is a new non-surgical method for correcting the facial contour and eliminating other age-related changes. What is it and why is gold used for rejuvenation
Cosmetic procedures using gold came from ancient times. And the choice of precious metal is also not accidental. Gold as a cosmetic product began to be used in ancient Egypt, Rome and ancient Greece. It was widely used in folk oriental medicine to treat skin diseases.
In the human body, this metal is already present. It is interesting that its content in the female body is 5 times greater than that of the male. Noble metal is not aggressive, has healing properties.
Gold thread implantation procedure is the answer to many questions related to skin aging. The gold frame not only tightens sagging skin areas. Particles of implanted threads work by saturating the skin layers with oxygen, collagen and elastin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How and why the ribs are removed – efficiency, photo before and after the operation.
Gold threads for the face in cosmetology: advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
Advantages of thread lifting:
- The biggest plus of implanting gold threads into the skin of the face is that such a procedure is an alternative for surgical tightening. In this case, minimal trauma to the surface layers of the skin occurs. Recovery time will take from 2 weeks to a month, it all depends on the individual skin parameters.
- The implantation procedure is completely painless.
- Using hypoallergenic material.
- The absence of traces of interference, as after an operation lift.
- General rejuvenation of the skin, the elimination of small and partially deep facial wrinkles.
- The effect of prolonged action, which lasts up to 5-7 years.
The disadvantages of thread lifting:
- Gold threads implanted in the skin of the face remain there forever. What is it and what consequences will it have For this reason, you will have to abandon some cosmetic procedures, for example, using direct current. In the future, it will also be difficult to do an operation facelift.
- Despite the safety and painlessness of the method, some complications are possible after the procedure.
- In case of unsuccessful implantation of the threads, changes in the contour of the face, penetration of the threads under the skin, depressions and tubercles on the skin, punctures of the skin with the ends of the thread are possible, which causes inflammation at the puncture site.
- Gold is a brittle material, the threads are thin and can break along the lines of natural wrinkles, but outwardly this will not be reflected.
- The procedure is indicated for women aged 30 to 45 years, for women over this method is not suitable, as it will not lead to the desired result.
- The cost of this method of rejuvenation can also be attributed to its disadvantages.
Age limits for gold thread reinforcement
The first signs of aging on the face begin to appear after 35 years. The decrease in the production of collagen and elastin by the skin leads to a “sliding” of the face contour, the appearance of bags under the eyes, and deepening of the nasolabial folds. It is at this age that cosmetologists advise carrying out the procedure for reinforcing with gold threads.
For women aged 45 years and older, this method will not bring the desired results, but will only help to fix the skin condition at this stage . At this age, plastic surgery will be more effective.
At the age of 45+, it is possible to use gold reinforcement in combination with other methods of rejuvenation. For example, after plastic surgery, implantation of threads will help prolong the effect of the operation.
As such, there are no strict age restrictions for carrying out such a procedure. Nevertheless, you should adhere to the recommendations given by cosmetologists. It is not recommended to implant gold under the skin at a young age, up to 25 years. As a result of this intervention, the natural process of collagen production by the skin can be disrupted.
What problems do gold threads solve: indications for the procedure
Reinforcing with gold threads can be carried out not only on the face. Using gold, you can rejuvenate other parts of the body:
- neck, decollete;
- hand skin;
- breast lift;
- belly and hips.
Gold threads for the face, what is it and at what age-related changes is gold reinforcement shown, leading cosmetologists say.
Indications for the use of gold threads:
- facial wrinkles of various depths on any part of the face;
- drooping tissues, drooping cheeks, bags under the eyes, deep nasolabial folds;
- loss of skin firmness and elasticity, flabby wrinkled skin;
- age spots;
It should be noted that reinforcement is available not only to women, but also to men. Not only women want to look young, attractive and a little younger than their years, such desires are common to men. Since skin aging in men occurs faster than in women, the procedure for reinforcing gold should be done up to 40 years.
Contraindications to reinforcing with gold threads
Despite the fact that gold is a hypoallergenic metal, some people are allergic to it. This can be determined independently: when wearing gold items, dark marks remain on the skin. In this case, such a procedure may be contraindicated, dark streaks may appear on the surface of the skin.
There are other contraindications to the gold thread for the face, what it can be:
- poor blood coagulability;
- endocrine diseases such as diabetes, thyroid dysfunction;
- oncological diseases;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- hypersensitive skin;
- closely located capillaries to the upper layer of the epidermis;
- any disease in acute or chronic form;
- infectious and purulent skin diseases.
Having fragile vessels, it is possible to carry out the reinforcement procedure only if the patient agrees that after the introduction of the threads, extensive bruises will appear.
In any case, first you need to get advice from a specialist. Make general blood and urine tests. If there are any diseases, the doctor will prescribe additional tests.
o not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Vera Alentova after plastic surgery – the last photos, what operations were carried out, how the star changed.
How is the gold thread implantation procedure performed
For implantation under the skin, the highest quality gold is used: 24 carats or 999 samples, that is, pure gold. The threads have a thickness of 0/32 inch. The procedure is carried out by a cosmetologist.
Previously, the doctor makes markings where the threads will be inserted. There is no special scheme, the doctor outlines the gold frame grid individually, taking into account the needs of the patient.
The procedure is painless, performed under local anesthesia. Depending on the wishes of the client, anesthesia can be general. Gold threads are inserted under the skin of the face (also used for the neck, chest, decollete) to a depth of 4/32 – 6/32 inch using a surgical needle, the same thickness as the thread.
Places of introduction of threads are sealed with a plaster. Depending on the cultivated area, from 3’3 – 9’8 foot of material can be used; the procedure can take from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours in time. Sometimes a procedure for stretching gold threads using a special device is required.
What is it, for what purpose If a patient who decides to carry out reinforcement is older than 45 years, it is necessary to create a tension of the gold frame, since the skin has lost the ability to pull itself up.
It is possible to fully evaluate the result of reinforcing with gold in 1-2 months, after the healing has passed, the edema will subside, the frame will form and begin to work.
Complications and possible consequences after the procedure
Face lifting with the implantation of gold threads is popular primarily because of the short rehabilitation period and minimal side effects.
Although this does not always happen, it is sometimes impossible to predict how the skin will react to the insertion of threads.
Temporary phenomena after the reinforcement procedure
Bruises and bruises – when threads are inserted, capillaries under the skin are injured, this is natural. In a few days they will pass on their own. Gels and ointments that improve blood circulation help speed up the healing process.
Facial edema is a natural reaction of the body to intervention. Different parts of the face have swelling of varying degrees. Severe edema affects patients with full faces. Self-swelling disappear after 2 weeks. For shorter periods, edema can be removed using medications and hardware procedures.
Bumps and dents on the skin – occur at the injection sites of the threads. The same effect occurs when pulling the gold frame. Uneven tension creates unevenness on the skin. Passes within a week. If the skin is not smoothed, then you should consult the doctor who performed the procedure.
The use of local anesthesia during manipulation can lead to a violation of facial expressions. This is a temporary phenomenon that occurs after the end of the action of the anesthetic. Otherwise, after 3-4 days, after reducing swelling, you should consult a doctor.
Hypercorrection – unnaturally convex cheekbones, eyebrows raised too much. It is this effect that doctors are seeking. After 2 weeks, when the swelling subsides, the face will return to normal.
Possible complications when implanting gold threads
Complications can be divided into two types – general and specific, characteristic of the reinforcement procedure. Most of the complications arise due to a violation of the procedure. Incorrect choice of anesthetic, improper arrangement of threads that do not correspond to the movement of facial muscles, use of low-quality material.
An allergy is a possible reaction in any cosmetic procedure. When reinforcing the skin of the face with gold threads, an allergy to an antiseptic or anesthetic is possible. Antihistamines are used to stop this reaction. In the event of anaphylactic shock, instant help will be required.
It is required that such drugs as Adrenaline, Suprastin, Prednisolone are in the office in which the procedure is performed. Then you should call the ambulance team.
An allergy to the input material is quite rare and not immediately, but several days after the procedure. This reaction requires the removal of threads.
Infections and inflammation are a fairly common complication, due to the fact that specialists do not take the procedure for implanting threads seriously. Reinforcing with gold threads can be compared with a small operation. For its holding, you should carefully prepare the room.
Carefully and seriously take the patient’s analyzes, do not neglect the rules of preparation for surgical intervention. With a minor infection, antibiotics can help. In severe cases, if there is an extensive abscess, the threads should be urgently removed.
Persistent violation of facial expressions – such complications most often occur due to the fault of specialists conducting implantation. The correct arrangement of the threads corresponding to the motion vectors of the facial muscles does not give such an effect. Neglecting the biomechanics of the face during the procedure threatens a persistent violation of facial expressions, requiring the removal of threads.
Persistent violation of the contour of the face – occurs with excessive tension of the threads. In some cases, massage will help restore the natural contour of the face; in more complex cases, the removal of threads is required.
The penetration of threads on the surface of the skin – competition. This is the result of introducing the thread to the wrong depth, too close to the surface and uneven. You can solve the problem by partially or completely removing the thread.
Features of the rehabilitation period, recommendations for skin care
The procedure for reinforcing with gold threads is considered to be slightly invasive, however, the rehabilitation period will take some time and requires special treatment with the “new face”.
What should not be done after the implantation procedure:
- refrain from visiting the sauna, bathhouse, tanning beds, that is, do not expose the skin to heat;
- in case of implantation of threads into the skin of the face, in the first month after the intervention, refrain from sharp facial movements;
- Do not carry out any cosmetic procedures.
What rules should be followed:
- during the first 5 days after the procedure, patients are advised to sleep only on their backs;
- keep a low salt diet to reduce swelling;
- use special protective equipment when going out;
- if necessary, as directed by a doctor, take antibiotics, use medicinal gels, creams or ointments.
What result to expect after the gold reinforcement procedure
After the rehabilitation period has ende
d, it is time to enjoy the result.
The effect of rejuvenation will not be noticeable immediately. After 1.5 – 2 months, you can fully enjoy it:
- the skin becomes young, fresher and more elastic;
- the face is “live”, natural facial expressions are preserved;
- there are no deep and fine wrinkles;
- the contour of the face is tightened;
- enlarged pores narrow.
How long does the result last
After 6 months, it will be possible to evaluate the effect of rejuvenation in full measure. Improvements are increasing over the next 2 years. The effect after reinforcing with threads lasts from 5 to 10 years, it all depends on the initial condition of the skin and the age of the patient, as well as on general health indicators.
If you eat right, you can prolong the result, abandon bad habits in favor of regular physical activity.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Cannula – what it is, as it is used in cosmetology and medicine.
What procedures can be used to combine gold threads
Having decided on reinforcing with gold threads, it should be remembered – in the future, turning to doctors, it is necessary to warn that there are subcutaneous implants.
After modeling the face contour with gold threads, other cosmetic procedures can be performed, but after a while:
- facial massage – after 3 weeks;
- the use of Botox, biogels, the use of peelings, mesotherapy and photorejuvenation – after 10 weeks.
Gold Thread Reinforcement Price
Gold is a precious metal and, unfortunately, not cheap. The method of rejuvenation using gold threads is one of the most expensive. At the same time, this method is almost painless and the most “long-playing”. Gold threads for the face, what it is and how much it costs:
|Application area||Cost, usd.|
|Frontal and temporal||40000|
The table shows the average cost of the procedure. Depending on the, clinic, the quantity and quality of the threads used, the scope, the price of the procedure may vary.
Reinforcing with gold threads is a modern and high-quality method of rejuvenation . In order for the result to be effective, it is necessary to follow all the recommendations and prescriptions of the cosmetologist.
Gold Thread Reinforcement Video
Reinforcing with gold threads for the face, what is it in detail in the video clip:
What are the complications of gold threads in the face: