- Ultrasonic face skin cleansers
- Mechanism of action
- What results should be expected
- Important functions and features of the ultrasonic cleaner
- Types of ultrasound devices
- Top 10 Ultrasound Facial Cleansers
- LW 006
- RIO sonicleanse
- Ab peel
- FOREO LUNA go
- Gess YOU GESS-689
- Gezatone BIO SONIC 800
- Gezatone bio sonic U7
- Gezatone MezoLight M8800
- Gezatone Beauty Iris
- Machine with Aliexpress ELERA Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber
- Preparation for the procedure
- The procedure for cleaning the face at home
- Effect fixing
- Video: Ultrasonic Clean Face
Ultrasonic face skin cleansers
Facial skin is highly susceptible to weather and pollution. To keep your face young and beautiful, you need to clean it regularly. For this, it is not necessary to go to beauty salons, modern ultrasound devices allow you to carry out the procedure at home.
Mechanism of action
In addition to external pollutants, which scrubs and lotions cope with, the appearance of the face is spoiled by dead cells, and it prevents the skin from breathing. To deeply clean the pores and remove the unwanted layer, cosmetologists use ultrasound machines.
An ultrasonic facial cleanser is a small and simple device to use, so the process will not cause inconvenience. First, the skin is covered with gel, then the action is performed by ultrasonic waves.
The waves enter through a metal part at the end of the device, similar to a scapula. The gel is heated, steaming the pores and breaking the bond of the layers. High-frequency ultrasonic vibrations separate an unnecessary layer of cells and impurities from living skin.
What results should be expected
Ultrasonic cleaning of the skin of the face helps to activate metabolism, improve blood circulation, which leads to visible results:
- cells are cleared of dirt;
- the skin gets rid of the stratum corneum;
- the ducts of the sebaceous glands are narrowed;
- healthy radiance appears;
- the complexion is evened and brightens;
- the skin becomes supple and resilient;
- cell nutrition improves;
- aging slows down;
- the number of facial wrinkles decreases.
The procedure is painless, the skin is not exposed to mechanical stress.
Important functions and features of the ultrasonic cleaner
The average device performs 3 functions:
- Ultrasonic pilin g – removal of the dead layer, dirt, excess secretion of the sebaceous glands. During ultrasonic cleaning, sound waves heat the gel and separate the upper layer of the skin. The procedure gently cleanses the skin without causing microdamage, increases oxygen saturation.
- Ultrasonic massage is a tightening massage that affects the cellular level of the skin. As a result, collagen production is stimulated, the structure of skin cells is strengthened, metabolic processes improve.
- Phonophoresis – the introduction deep into the layers of the skin of drugs and cosmetics. The reserves created by the procedure nourish and moisturize the skin for a long time.
Unlike professional ones, ultrasonic devices for face cleaning at home are more compact and convenient. The device is suitable for any type of skin. Cleaning does not cause redness, so you can immediately return to your usual lifestyle.
However, a single ultrasonic cleaning gives a temporary effect. To keep the skin healthy and well-groomed, the procedure is performed on a regular basis. The amount and frequency of cleaning is prescribed by the cosmetologist, having studied the individual characteristics of the skin.
Types of ultrasound devices
Ultrasonic face cleaners are divided into 2 types, depending on the purpose:
- Professional – expensive models that I use in beauty salons. The cost of such devices is explained by an expanded set of functions: peeling with microparticles of crystals, ultrasonic lifting, lymphatic drainage massage, non-injection mesotherapy, epidermis strengthening with microcurrents. Professional devices are usually more portable.
- Portable – devices for home use. Such models weigh less, fit into the hand. The price of ultrasound machines for the home is also less. Although the functionality is limited, it is enough to get results and regular skin care.
In addition to the standard division into professional and portable, devices differ in the following criteria:
- Power. The greater the power of the device, the deeper the procedure. The power selected also depends on the type of skin.
- Convenience. The face cleaner is held at an angle during the session. During this time, the hand gets tired, so the device should lie comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Presence of modes. The standard cleaning modes are continuous and pulsed. Continuous performs the function of peeling, pulse – massage.
- Number of functions. The choice depends on the expected result of the procedure.
- Manufacturer. The presence of a certificate and guarantee indicates the quality of the product.
- Price. It’s better not to save on quality and choose an average cost model.
- Material and build quality. A poor quality device can affect your health.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Top 10 Ultrasound Facial Cleansers
Ultrasonic face cleaning with such an apparatus does not require special training. At home, you should only read the instructions. The device includes an ultrasound unit, a metal plate and a network adapter. The LW 006 has 4 modes. Peeling, cleaning, lifting, toning, phonophoresis and facial massage are possible.
You can also adjust the radiation power. The effect of current on muscle fibers occurs sparingly and is close to the natural processes of the body. The characteristics of the procedure are shown on the display with backlight. The device is equipped with a timer.
On the body on the sides there are t
wo plates that prevent the device from working in the absence of contact with the skin. Manufacturer – China. The cost of the device is $ 41.
The device deeply cleanses the skin with a hypoallergenic brush using intense vibrations 10000 times per minute. As a result, the procedure combines peeling and micromassage. The device will prepare the skin for the effects of cosmetics, prevents the appearance of rashes on the skin, evens complexion and skin texture.
Suitable for daily use with washing gels. The RIO Sonicleanse is moisture resistant. Depending on the type of skin, you can choose the option of power. The device runs on battery power. The kit includes a base for charging. Manufacturer – UK. Cost – 4000 time.
The device is used for professional cleaning in salons. To properly use the AB Peel features, you need special training. For home use, you will need to carefully study the instruction leaflet.
A feature of the apparatus is biomolecular acceleration.
Metabolism in cells increases due to heating of the inner layers of the skin. Stimulating collagen production leads to rejuvenation of the skin. The skin becomes smooth and supple. The device also cleanses the deep layers of the skin, regulates the sebaceous glands. Manufacturer – Argentina. Cost – 7000 time.
FOREO LUNA go
A portable facial cleansing brush will help to tidy the skin, regardless of time and place of use. The device does not exceed the size of a cotton pad, it is convenient to carry with you. The T-Sonic transdermal ultrasonic pulsation technology and silicone bristles of the brush allow you to remove dirt of any depth.
FOREO LUNA go also reduces wrinkles, the skin becomes firm. On the device there is a button for switching modes: cleaning, standby mode, Anti-Aging. Ripple stops when zone cleansing is complete. The procedure takes 2 minutes. Suitable for daily use.
The device is available in 4 versions, depending on the features of the skin type. Charges from the mains via a waterproof connector. Manufacturer – Sweden. Cost – 7000 time.
Gess YOU GESS-689
The device has a stylish design and ease of use. The device has 2 functions: ultrasonic cleaning and phonophoresis. As a result of use, the rash disappears, the upper layer of the skin is renewed, the face becomes smooth and toned. The device runs on battery power, charging via USB cable. Manufacturer – Germany. Cost – 4000 time.
Gezatone BIO SONIC 800
The advantage of the device is multitasking.
BIO SONIC 800 has 8 functions:
- cleaning with one of two silicone nozzles;
- Ultrasound peeling;
- disincrustation – removing comedones using a special solution;
- Cleansing iontophoresis for drugs with a negative charge;
- Nutritional iontophoresis for drugs with a positive charge.
The device can be used daily to cleanse the face from dirt and makeup, as well as perform comprehensive skin care. Among the effects are restoration of the water balance of the skin, narrowing of pores and correction of age spots. USB cable included. Manufacturer – France. Cost – $ 82.
Gezatone bio sonic U7
The budget version of the Gezatone BIO SONIC 800. The U7 model allows you to carry out the same procedures. The difference is the lack of interchangeable nozzles. Ultrasound and galvanotherapy help to renew cells, improve blood circulation, atraumatically smooth wrinkles, eliminate swelling and peeling.
Powered by a battery, charged by a network adapter. There is a power indicator on the case. Manufacturer – France. Cost – 3500 time.
Gezatone MezoLight M8800
A feature of the device is functions aimed at enhancing the action of cosmetics and skin rejuvenation. Mesoporation and electroporation contribute to the absorption of the active ingredients of cosmetics. Miostimulation and high-frequency biocurrents strengthen the muscles of the face, smooth and tighten the skin.
Natural regeneration is enhanced by light therapy – exposure to flowers. 4 types of intensity are also available. The device works from a network. Manufacturer – France. Cost – 5000 time.
Gezatone Beauty Iris
The device is designed to eliminate wrinkles. The effect is achieved by readolysis – painless filling of wrinkles from the inside. Microcurrents Lotti stimulate collagen production. Microcurrent therapy and galvanic currents enhance the effect of readolysis, restoring skin elasticity and youth. The kit includes 3 nozzles and a network adapter. Manufacturer – France. Cost – 5000 time.
Machine with Aliexpress ELERA Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber
A simple and compact device performs 2 functions: peeling and iontophoresis. Switching between functions is carried out by one button. High-frequency vibrations penetrate the skin up to 6/32 inch, effectively removing impurities.
The iontophoresis function can be used every day when applying masks. Manufacturer – China. Cost – 1500 time.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Preparation for the procedure
Before ultrasonic cleaning, you should carefully study the instructions, make sure there are no contraindications. Then it is necessary to prepare the device and cosmetics, remove metal objects, jewelry from the body. It is better to clean in the evening.
The skin is pre-cleaned with lotion. Depending on the features of the device, a special gel is applied to the face for ultrasonic cleaning, a means for washing or moistened with water. To get the result, the skin is moisturized during the procedure.
The procedure for cleaning the face at home
Properly performed facial cleansing at home will not cause side effects and is not traumatic for the skin.
The principle of using ultrasound devices is similar and consists of the following steps:
- To clear a skin of the pollution which are on a surface. It is advisable to use an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Apply a special tool for ultrasonic cleaning – the conductor of ultrasonic waves. The gel is applied gradually to the treated areas, otherwise it will dry out.
- Treat the face with a device. Devices with a metal blade are held at an angle of 45 °, giving each zone 5 minutes. If there are no additional recommendations, the device is driven along the massage lines.
- After completing cosmetic procedures, apply a cream or mask with nutritious properties.
To keep the skin healthy and young, cleansing procedures are carried out regularly. The number of sessions to achieve a visible long-term result is 10. The frequency of cleaning is prescribed by the cosmetologist, having studied the characteristics of the patient’s skin. To enhance the effect after cleaning and nourishing the skin from the inside, you can use the phonophoresis function.
Since ultrasonic waves are used during cleaning, consult your doctor.
Common contraindications include:
- pregnancy period;
- oncological diseases;
- problems of the cardiovascular and nervous system;
- face surgery;
- the presence of metal elements;
- inflammatory processes;
- skin damage: burns, abrasions, purulent processes;
- tooth filling.
Ultrasonic facial cleansers – a replacement for expensive procedures in the cabin. Thanks to them, every woman has the opportunity to create conditions for professional home care. It is enough to choose a device with the optimal set of functions and determine the frequency of use.
Video: Ultrasonic Clean Face
How is ultrasonic facial cleansing:
How effective is ultrasonic face cleaning: