Skin aging is a natural process. It can not be avoided, but can be significantly slowed down, thanks to the achievements of cosmetology. One of the modern methods of combating skin aging is the use of Juviderm Hydrate for biorevitalization.
- What is biorevitalization
- What is Juiderm Hydrate
- The composition of the drug
- Operating principle
- Advantages of Juviderm Hydrate
- The disadvantages of the tool
- Who is shown biorevitalization with Juviderm Hydrate
- Contraindications to the use of the drug
- Side effects of the procedure
- Procedure Areas
- Facial Injection
- Injections into the neck and decollete
- Hand Injection
- Stages of biorevitalization
- Course duration
- Skin care after biorevitalization
- The duration of the effect after the procedure
- Permissible frequency of the procedure
- Drug price
- Beautician reviews
- Useful videos on the topic:
What is biorevitalization
“Biorevitalization” gallon means “return to life.” This is an injection method to combat wrinkles and skin imperfections by saturating it with hyaluronic acid. Connecting with skin cells, it causes tissue regeneration. Hyaluronic acid is produced by the body on its own, participates in cell division and helps moisturize the skin.
But over time, its production process slows down. Thanks to biorevitalization, the skin is saturated with hyaluronic acid and the synthesis of collagen fibers is restored. The procedure helps maintain skin elasticity for a long time. It can also be carried out on young skin in order to prevent aging.
What is Juiderm Hydrate
Yuviderm Hydrate is a biorevitalization injection agent based on hyaluronic acid. This is a gel that is introduced into the surface layers of the skin without violating their proportions and contour. Juviderm Hydrate for biorevitalization contributes to the instant skin rejuvenation effect.
It acts on the upper layer, lingers for a long time in the cells, providing a long-lasting result after the procedure. In the production of Juviderm Hydrate, the main causes of skin aging were taken into account so that the product could comprehensively eliminate them.
The composition of the drug
A distinctive feature of the drug is the presence of two components:
- Hyaluronic acid. The molecular weight of the component is 2500 kDa, due to this the body breaks down the substance for a long time. The effect of the procedure lasts from 6 months to a year;
- Antioxidant mannitol. It slows down the process of cleavage of hyaluronic acid molecules, which contributes to the long-term effect of the procedure. It also removes puffiness and protects the skin from harmful radicals. Tones and protects the skin.
Due to its composition, the Yuviderm Hydrate preparation for biorevitalization does not need to be administered as often as similar drugs.
As a result of the injection of Yuviderm Hydrate for biorevitalization in the middle layers of the skin (mesoderm), they are saturated with hyaluronic acid. Under the influence of the active component, skin cells begin to actively produce collagen on their own. There is an improvement in blood microcirculation in the skin cells, and it becomes more hydrated.
The effect of the procedure is noticeable almost immediately and manifests itself in:
- skin cell regeneration;
- slowing down aging;
- improving the antioxidant properties of tissues;
- skin restoration;
- cell rejuvenation.
Advantages of Juviderm Hydrate
The biorevitalization procedure with Juviderm Hydrate has several advantages:
- the injection process lasts no more than 20 minutes;
- due to thin needles, no visible traces remain shortly after the procedure;
- the effect is noticeable immediately after biorevitalization, every day it becomes only more significant;
- Yuviderm Hydrate has a lasting effect;
- the procedure is safe;
- the injection method is convenient;
- price is available.
The disadvantages of the tool
According to the reviews of cosmetologists and patients who underwent the procedure, Juviderm Hydrate has almost no drawbacks, due to the natural composition and safety of injections.
But in rare cases, there are:
- soreness of the procedure;
- the presence of side effects and complications in some cases;
- the need for long-term care at the injection site, lifestyle restrictions.
If we compare Yuviderm Hydrate with analogues, the disadvantages are insignificant.
Who is shown biorevitalization with Juviderm Hydrate
Biorevitalization with the drug Juviderm Hydrate saturates the cells with hyaluronic acid, the production of which decreases with age, so the procedure is indicated for patients with signs of skin aging. However, injections can be given to young patients, if indicated.
The main indications for biorevitalization with Juverder Hydrate are:
- dryness and tightness of the skin, which cannot be eliminated with the help of conventional cosmetics;
- the disappearance of a clear contour of the face and neck, the omission of the corners of the lips;
- the appearance of various wrinkles, not even deep;
- the skin of the neck becomes flabby;
- a change in the quality of the skin as a result of prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation, so the procedure is recommended after a rest at sea or in a solarium;
- change in complexion;
- rehabilitation period after chemical peeling;
- striae, stretch marks.
To eliminate any of these problems, a full course of biorevitalization should be carried out
with Juviderm Hydrate, which consists of 3-4 sessions.
Contraindications to the use of the drug
Juviderm Hydrate is a drug with a natural composition, so the biorevitalization procedure has obvious advantages and benefits for the skin.
However, not everyone can be injected, as there are a number of contraindications:
- the presence of deep scars at the site of the procedure;
- intolerance to the components of Yuviderm Hydrate, allergy to hyaluronic acid or mannitol;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- poor blood coagulability;
- skin or autoimmune diseases;
- the presence of contour plastic in the place of the procedure;
Before the procedure, the cosmetologist must inspect the skin condition and clarify the presence of allergic reactions and diseases.
Side effects of the procedure
After biorevitalization with Juviderm Hydrate, side effects may occur. Both immediately and after a long time.
Immediately after injection, you may experience:
- Red bubbles at the injection site. They disappear within 3 days, but can last longer due to dehydration of the skin;
- Itching and tingling may occur for several days;
- Swelling of the skin, redness and bruising that disappear within 7 days. Often, such effects occur during the procedure during menstruation or menopause, as well as when taking certain pharmacy drugs. Decongestants may be prescribed to speed healing;
- Allergic reactions;
Some time later, you may see:
- Skin necrosis, cell death. Most often occurs due to circulatory disorders or the occurrence of a virus;
- Seals of the skin at the injection site;
- Internal abscesses as a result of infection during biorevitalization.
Most often, patients receive a biorevitalization service on the skin of the face. However, other zones are no less susceptible to aging.
Procedures are also carried out in such areas:
- Neckline area;
- Intimate area;
- The area around the eyes.
Biorevitalization can be carried out in almost any area of the body that needs to replenish collagen and improve skin quality. It is safest to carry out the procedure in places that are less prone to contact with clothing or household chemicals. For example, you should especially carefully monitor your hands if an injection has been given, and exclude the ingress of irritating agents.
It is safest to carry out biorevitalization on the face, since the risk of complications due to improper care is much lower. Accordingly, the effect on the face is more noticeable.
Facial biorevitalization is indicated not only for signs of skin aging, but also for their prevention , since hyaluronic acid performs the function of retaining moisture in the layers of the epidermis, and over the years its production decreases, and the skin of the face becomes dry, wrinkles form. An injection method to combat facial wrinkles is one of the most effective and safe.
Unlike operating methods, the duration of rehabilitation is minimal. Juviderm Hydrate is introduced into the mesoderm pointwise, forming papules, 3/32 – 4/32 inch in size at a distance of 9/32 inch from each other. The cosmetologist slightly distributes the gel with light massage movements.
The effect after biorevitalization of the face is immediately noticeable and becomes more pronounced after 1-2 weeks:
- the skin becomes elastic;
- wrinkles are smoothed out;
- the color and texture of the face become better;
- the skin looks moisturized and well-groomed.
Injections into the neck and decollete
As a rule, women over 30 years of age most often apply for biorevitalization of the skin of the neck and decollete, because these zones are most susceptible to external thermal effects, as they are open. Due to the lack of fat, the skin on the neck and decollete prematurely age and lose elasticity.
Preparation for the procedure is general inherent in other zones. Then the injections are made by the papular method, using a dosage of 0 – 0,1 fluid ounce. On the neck, the needle is inserted along the fold line, each injection at a distance of 0’4 inch from the previous one. In the decollete zone, the biorevitalization procedure begins from the line between the mammary glands and further along the imaginary line passing under the clavicles.
The result of the procedure:
- the skin becomes elastic;
- color and contour improves;
- pigmentation disappears.
Hands are a business card of a person, they are often paid attention to. However, not everyone gives them proper care. Aiming at the beauty of the face, women forget that the hands are also subject to aging, as they perform a lot of functions, physical exertion, are in the sun or come in contact with chemicals.
Hand biorevitalization – a procedure necessary at the first signs of aging. The skin on the hands quickly becomes dehydrated, dry. Spider veins and wrinkles appear. Hand biorevitalization with Yuviderm Hydrate is carried out along the lines of wrinkle formation. The effect lasts from 3-6 months to a year.
The result of the procedure is:
- natural looking skin;
- elasticity and tone;
- moisturized skin of the hands.
Stages of biorevitalization
Biorevitalization with Yuviderm Girayt should be carried out by a professional cosmetologist. The package of the drug with the indicated expiration date is opened with the patient, who must preserve it until the results of the procedure appear, that is, for 2-3 weeks.
Tools for biorevitalization:
- antiseptic (alcohol or salicylic acid);
- drug Yuviderm Hydrate;
The main stages of biorevitalization:
- examination of the patient’s skin for scars, skin diseases;
- makeup removal and application of an antiseptic;
- marking skin areas to accurately determine the areas of drug administration;
- applying anesthetic cream (at the request of the patient);
- the choice of dosage of the drug depending on the severity of wrinkles;
- the introduction of Juviderm Hydrate with a thin needle pointly into the mesoderm;
- gentle facial massage to distribute the gel in the tissues;
The biorevitalization procedure is carried out with a course of 3-4 injections, with a break between them of 3 weeks. After preliminary consultation, the cosmetologist prescribes the necessary volume and course of injections. The duration depends on the nature of the problem and the area of the procedure.
In the presence of severe wrinkles or sagging skin, a full course of 4 injections is performed. In the case when biovitration is done to prevent aging, prepare for chemical peeling, restore after sunburn or moisturize dry skin – 1-2 procedures are enough.
Skin care after biorevitalization
Immediately after the biorevitalization procedure, one should refrain from:
- Application of any cosmetics to the injection area;
- Visits to the sauna, gym, pool. Avoid any strong heat exposure;
It is advisable to apply preparations with regenerating properties within a few days after the procedure. Beauticians are strongly advised not to touch the injection site. Due to the occurrence of itching, there is a desire to eliminate it with a light massage. This is not recommended to eliminate the risk of infection. Mimic activity should also be avoided.
The duration of the effect after the procedure
The minimum duration of the biorevitalization effect is 6 months. With proper care and the absence of complications, the effect can last up to 1 year.
Permissible frequency of the procedure
Unlike operational methods of rejuvenation, biorevitalization has virtually no restrictions on the number of courses. As soon as the effect of the procedure begins to decrease, it is recommended to conduct a second course of injections. As a rule, it is carried out once a year.
The cost of injections depends on many factors:
- the required volume of the drug;
- prestige of the clinic;
- qualifications of a cosmetologist;
The packaging of the drug is disposable and is used only for one patient. As a rule, for one procedure, 0 – 0,1 fluid ounce of the drug is required. Price 0,03 fluid ounce. Juvederm Hydrate drug ranges from $ 48 – $ 61. The price for the biorevitalization procedure with the drug starts at $ 163.
The drug Juviderm Hydrate is recommended for biorevitalization by leading cosmetologists. In large New York beauty salons, the procedure is carried out on an ongoing basis, and doctors report on the nuances of working with the drug Yuviderm Hydrate, based on their experience:
- The safety of injecting with Yuviderm Hydrate speaks in favor of the drug. The finest needle is easy to use and does not cause inconvenience to the patient in the form of traces on the skin after removing the edema;
- Biorevitalization is convenient for women even at lunchtime on weekdays, since it takes a little time, only 20 minutes;
- Juviderm Hydrate, unlike analogues, contains mannitol, which retains hyaluronic acid in the skin cells and patients note a long-term effect from the procedure;
- Even young patients with no pronounced problems on the face noted that Yuviderm Hydrate improves the appearance of the skin, it becomes well-groomed and radiant. Some have noticed that the procedure helped in the fight against acne.
Receiving words of gratitude from patients, cosmetologists recommend that their colleagues, as well as those wishing to do the procedure, use Yuviderm Hydrate for biorevitalization.
Useful videos on the topic:
Technique for the introduction of Yuviderm Hydrate:
Indications and effects from the use of Juviderm Hydrate: