Fat on the face appear imperceptibly, do not hurt at all and are not amenable to extrusion. The main drawback is the unpleasant appearance: white growths violate the structure of the skin, over time, their number may increase.
- What is a wen
- Causes of the appearance of wen on the face
- The scheme of treatment of neoplasms
- Drug therapy
- Pharmaceutical products for external use
- Cosmetology help
- Surgical methods to combat adipose
- Folk treatment recipes
- Homemade masks for spot use
- Homemade ointments
- Decoctions of medicinal plants
- Folk remedies for oral administration
- Diet for the treatment of wen on the face
- Rules for skin care with wen
- Home Treatment Precautions
- Video about wen on the face
What is a wen
Zhiroviki is the popular name for an entity that consists of adipose tissue under the skin or on muscle tissue, known in medicine as a lipoma, which has the appearance of a soft, movable ball with clear boundaries under the skin. These are small subcutaneous dense neoplasms related to benign tumors.
The most common types of formations:
Fatty oils on the face appear mainly in 2 varieties:
- Miliums (millet) are white seals that protrude under the skin. They are mainly located on the nose, cheekbones, cheeks, chin (less often on the forehead and eyelids). They can reach 4/32 – 6/32 inch in diameter. They do not have a tendency to overgrow, are painless, and are exclusively a cosmetic flaw.
- Xanthelasma – soft lipomas with a yellow tinge. Consist of sebum. Mostly located on the eyelids. Mostly women over 50 are affected. They tend to grow.
Causes of the appearance of wen on the face
According to dermatologists, the formation of lipomas is facilitated by:
- Excessive cholesterol in the circulatory system.
- Violations of the kidneys and liver.
- Disorders in the functioning of the endocrine system.
- Menopausal condition.
- Violation or non-observance of personal hygiene.
- Bowel disease.
- The presence of bad habits (the use of tobacco, alcohol, as well as excessively fatty or sweet foods, vitamin deficiency).
- Frequent mechanical impact on certain areas of the skin.
The scheme of treatment of neoplasms
The method of treatment directly depends on the size and growth rate of lipomas. Diagnosis of the neoplasm is performed using an absolutely painless procedure – a puncture from the wen. In rare cases, ultrasound may be needed.
- Injection method.
- Surgical intervention.
- Hardware procedures.
- Drug therapy.
- Folk remedies (ointments, masks, decoctions).
- Special diets.
Fat on the face appear with a diameter of 1/32 – 3/32 inch to 7’9 – 9’8 inch or more. This technique is used when the lipoma does not exceed 1’2 inch in diameter. The fatty tissue is pierced with a syringe. The Diprospana capsule is administered inside (in pure form or together with Lidocoin for pain relief). The course of treatment includes 3 or more procedures.
Contraindications for conducting are:
- Individual intolerance to the drug.
- Kidney disease.
- Poor blood coagulability.
- Stomach ulcer.
A significant disadvantage of such therapy is that you can see the result only after 2-3 months.
Pharmaceutical products for external use
The most effective drugs to eliminate neoplasms are:
- “Vitaon” (ointment) – helps against lipomas, is an antiseptic, and also has an antimicrobial and softening effect. The drug is applied in a thin layer without rubbing into the tissue. It is applied until the formation is opened, after which its contents are gently squeezed out, and the wound is disinfected with the help of green leaf.
“Vitaon” (tincture) – used as a cleansing facial tonic, helps reduce the number of formations on the face.
- “Vishnevsky Ointment” – has the ability to stretch the formation located deep under the skin due to the content of tar, castor oil, xeroform powder. A thick layer of the drug is applied to a swab of gauze, which is fixed on the damaged area of the skin at night. The course is 7-10 days.
- “Levomekol” – is used after a wen has been squeezed out at home to relieve inflammation. The ointment is applied to a cotton swab and attached to the site of the former formation.
- “Ichthyol ointment” – is used to break the neoplasm and its further disinfection. A cotton – gauze swab is made, an ointment is applied to it and attached to the skin. The course of treatment is 7-14 days.
- “Visible” is an ointment containing retinol, due to which the contents of the wen are split and its size is reduced.
- “Gistan” – an ointment with anti-inflammatory effect, also does not allow lipomas to grow.
- “Iodine solution” – is used to eliminate a wen by means of cauterization. The solution is applied to a cotton swab, then applied to the skin and cauterized. On the 6th day, the resulting crust must be removed with a needle, and squeeze out the contents, then still burn with iodine.
With the appearance of wen on the face, cosmetologists can offer a large selection of effective removal methods.
The most effective include:
Laser therapy – gives a positive result at any stage of development of education. The beam disinfects and reveals the skin directly on the wen. After this, the capsule as a whole is removed. The procedure continues for 5-20 minutes. When conducting, general anesthesia is used. The positive aspects of the application are the absence of postoperative scars due to the application of special intradermal sutures, the complete exclusion of the possibility of bleeding, high accuracy. The disadvantage is the high cost of the procedure. Contraindications are malignant tumors, dermatitis, the period of pregnancy and lactation, the presence of diabetes mellitus.
- Removal by mechanical means – carried out if the formation is not more than 1’2 inch in diameter. The essence of the procedure is that a lipoma is opened with a thin needle, the contents are squeezed out, after which the capsule is cleaned, and the surface is disinfected. The method is very painful, after its application, scars remain, relapses of the disease occur, and it does not allow to remove xanthomas. Contraindications are open wounds on the skin of the face, diseases of the cardiovascular system, low blood coagulation, exacerbation of herpes, the presence of cancerous tumors.
gulation – used in the case of small wen, which do not grow. The lipoma is cauterized with a needle electrode. The procedure lasts no more than 10 minutes. and allows you to remove neoplasms even on the eyelid and ciliary edge. The process is painful, so local anesthesia is used. Subsequently, a crust forms on the site of the wen, which is extremely undesirable to remove. Recovery takes 2-3 days. Among the positive aspects, it is worth noting a small possibility of relapse and a short rehabilitation period. Contraindications are acute dermatitis, diabetes mellitus and malignant tumors.
- Chemical peeling – allows you to remove small white formations, wen. Special compounds are selected individually for each case. After the procedure, a small crust forms, which disappears within 1-2 weeks, and in its place a new layer of the epidermis forms. A contraindication is a period of inflammation or a rapid increase in the volume of neoplasms.
Surgical methods to combat adipose
Surgical intervention is indicated in cases of:
- Growth lipoma on the leg.
- Injury education.
- The presence of physical discomfort.
- Education causes pain.
- With a large size of the wen.
When eliminating the formation of a size of 5’9 inch or more, general anesthesia is used. The choice of procedure depends on the condition of the patient and the lipoma itself.
There are 5 types of surgery:
- Classic – with the help of an incision through which the capsule with the contents is removed, after which a seam is applied. Among the shortcomings are frequent relapses, scars and a long period of rehabilitation. Contraindications are poor blood coagulation, pregnancy and lactation.
- Radio wave – through the use of a radio wave knife. With its help, an effect on education is produced, the capsule and its contents are removed. The procedure is absolutely safe and painless, eliminates the possibility of bleeding and scarring. Rehabilitation lasts 4-5 days. Contraindication is the presence of a pacemaker.
- Endoscopic – removal is performed by introducing into the neoplasm a special optical device – an endoscope. Thanks to him, the surgeon has the opportunity to remove the entire contents of the lipoma without harming nearby tissues. The main advantages are atraumatism, the minimum duration of rehabilitation, the low possibility of relapse, the absence of scars. The disadvantage is the high cost of treatment.
- Aspiration – the essence of the method is to pierce the wen and suck out the fat from the capsule without removing it outside. The method is absolutely painless, but does not exclude relapse.
- Cryodestruction – a procedure involving the use of nitrogen. Among the advantages are complete painlessness, a short rehabilitation period.
Folk treatment recipes
Treatment with alternative recipes is a complex of procedures based on natural components (herbs, roots, animal products).
The most effective among them are:
- Applications and compresses.
- Homemade ointments.
The use of natural masks eliminates the possibility of side effects due to the completely natural composition. Exceptions may be allergic reactions or individual intolerance to the components. To avoid such situations, it is necessary to conduct a test before use – a small amount of the medicinal composition is applied to the wrist.
The reaction of the skin is observed for 30 minutes.
In the absence of signs of irritation, treatment can be started. Home-made cosmetics can be applied both pointwise and on the entire face. The effectiveness of the procedure becomes noticeable already on the 7-10th day. In the absence of a visible result, the procedure is stopped.
Homemade masks for spot use
The most common components for making masks for lipomas are dairy products, salt, honey, onions, garlic, red clay, olive oil.
- Honey: honey, homemade sour cream and sea salt are mixed in arbitrary equal proportions. The mixture is applied for 30-40 minutes, after which it is wiped with wet wipes, or washed off with water at room temperature.
- Garlic: 2 cloves of chopped garlic and 1 small tablespoon of butter are mixed until smooth. The resulting composition is laid out on a wen for 15-20 minutes, after which it is washed off with soap and water.
Butter : Mix olive oil (2 tablespoon) and cognac (2 small spoons). Composition on lipoma and leave overnight. In the morning, wash in the usual way.
- Clay: 10 g of red clay and giard (crushed to the state of powder) are mixed, slightly diluted with water to obtain a homogeneous mass. Then 2 drops of tea tree ether are added. The mixture treats the affected area of the skin and leaves for 20 minutes. After the mask is washed off, and the procedure is repeated.
Do not miss the most popular article of the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Application is a method in which a sterile gauze or cotton swab is used. Well-saturated with the drug, they are applied directly to the affected areas of the skin. The procedure is carried out several times daily for 5-20 minutes.
The most common types are:
|With black pepper.||With butter and vodka.|
|Ground black pepper spills out onto an alcohol-soaked cloth. The lotion is applied to the skin for 15-20 minutes. The procedure is 2 time. In a day. The course is 3 weeks.||Sunflower oil and alcohol (vodka) are mixed in an amount of 40 g cotton swab, well soaked with the mixture, applied to a wen, covered with cling film, a piece of warm cloth and left overnight. Treatment continues until the lipoma disappears completely.|
Ointment is the first remedy that is resorted to when neoplasms appear. The mos
t popular in the fight against lipomas are ointments based on beeswax, honey with garlic and bread, as well as from lard with garlic.
It could be:
Yellow wax – 50 g; sunflower oil – 6,76 fluid ounce; chicken egg – 1 pc. Hard boiled egg, only half of the yolk is left from it. Wax is heated, oil is poured there, the mixture is brought to a boil. After that, crushed yolk is added there and everything is thoroughly mixed until a homogeneous mass is obtained. The ointment is filtered. Shelf life 12 months. in the refrigerator. Abundantly applied to the wen at night until the formation disappears completely.
- Brown bread crumb ; honey – 1 small spoons; garlic – 1 tooth. A piece of 0’4 inch in size of a lipoma is cut from a piece of bread. Chopped garlic is mixed with honey. The crumb is slightly dried in a pan without oil, after which the resulting mixture is laid out on it and the therapeutic sandwich is steamed under the lid for another 2-3 minutes. A warm crumb is applied to the wen, fixed with a patch and left for 3 hours. After a lapse of time it is replaced by a new one. The procedure is carried out 3 time. in a day.
- Smalets – 1 tablespoon; chopped garlic – 1 small spoons. The components are mixed until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Keep refrigerated. The mixture is rubbed into the wen 3 – 4 time. in a day.
Decoctions of medicinal plants
Fat on the face often appear due to metabolic disorders. In such cases, when getting rid of wen, a variety of decoctions are very effective. Phytotherapists consider the most effective decoctions of calendula, wormwood and collection of nettles, gold rods, bedstraws.
- Calendula : Calendula flowers and shabby berries, viburnum branches are mixed in equal proportions. The broth is prepared in the proportion of 1 large tablespoons of herbs per 8,45 fluid ounce of hot water. The mixture is boiled for 5 minutes, after it cools and is stored in the refrigerator. Take 1 large spoonfuls before meals.
- Wormwood : Grass collected in mid-May is poured with alcohols at the rate of 15 g per 3,38 fluid ounce and left in a cool dark place for 7 days. Take 20 cap. With a small amount of water 3r. in a day.
- Herb picking : Fresh nettles, a golden rod and bedding are carefully ground. On a glass of boiling water, 1 small collection spoons are added, let it brew for 15-20 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon. before eating, 4 time. in a day. The course is 30 days, after a break of 14 days and a repeat of treatment.
Folk remedies for oral administration
To enhance the effect in the treatment of wen, you can use herbal preparations inside:
- Burdock root : 300 g of crushed root are poured into 0,1 gallon of 70% ethanol and infused for a month, occasionally shaking. After the infusion is filtered. Take in 20 minutes. before meals $ 0,03 a day
Guelder-rose : 2 pounds of berries mixes up with 0,3 gallon of May honey and is well ground. 16,91 fluid ounce of cognac is added to the mixture. Let it brew for a month in a dark place, shaking occasionally. Take with food, 1 large spoonfuls of 3 time. in a day.
- Cinnamon : 1 large spoonful of chopped cinnamon is diluted in warm water, milk or kefir and taken 1 time. in a day.
Diet for the treatment of wen on the face
Fatty people on the face appear, according to nutritionists, due to the large amount of toxins in the body, malnutrition and non-observance of a healthy lifestyle.
A diet for the prevention of the appearance of lipomas involves the consumption of no more than 1600 kcal per day, of which:
- Brown bread – not more than 150 g;
- carbohydrates – up to 200 g;
- fats – up to 70 g;
- proteins – up to 130 g.
Walnuts, linseed oil, buckwheat will be useful, instead of sugar you can use 1 small tablespoon of xylitol.
Periodically it is necessary to arrange fasting days:
- Protein – 600 g of cottage cheese or 350 g of boiled beef.
- Fruit – 3 pounds of apples.
It is necessary to exclude from the diet:
- Fatty and salty foods.
- Smoked meats.
- Chips, crackers.
- Limit the consumption of tea and coffee, replace them with plain water.
- Reduce the amount of sweets and muffins consumed.
It is also necessary to completely eliminate the consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products.
Rules for skin care with wen
The care includes 4 stages:
1. Cleansing – you need to remove the remnants of decorative cosmetics, dust, dirt, remove sebum. For the procedure, fit:
- Salicylic acid;
- benzoyl peroxide;
- amber soap.
2. Exfoliation – consists in the removal of dead layers of cells, 1 time. in Week. It is necessary to apply fine-grained scrubs. Products with large grains can damage the skin.
3. The use of therapeutic agents – before using any cream or mask, it is necessary to undergo an examination with a cosmetologist or dermatologist.
4. Moisturizing – while using a tool that does not include oil. Problem skin also needs to be moisturized, but improperly performing the procedure can cause itching, irritation and peeling.
It is important to know and follow the 6 rules:
- Ordinary soap is not suitable for the skin on the face – it causes a feeling of dryness.
- When applying cosmetics, it is advisable to use a special brush, hands can bring infection.
- All internal disorders in the body affect the skin condition, so you must adhere to a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition.
- Do not wash your face more than 2 time. per day – this can increase the formation of sebum.
- Try to usd as little as possible with a towel, squeeze acne and other neoplasms and apply peeling and scrubs no more than 1 time. in a day.
- Cleansing masks are used no more often $ 0,01 – $ 0,03. in Week.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the system of the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Home Treatment Precautions
To prevent the occurrence of negative side effects, it is important to remember:
- You can not use pharmacy drugs without first studying the annotation to them.
- You can not use several
different means at the same time.
- During treatment, it is highly undesirable to use decorative cosmetics.
- You can’t try to squeeze out the formations: a wen, unlike acne, does not have an outlet. Also, due to mechanical action, the tumor can mutate into a malignant formation.
- You can’t try to independently remove the capsule of the wen with foreign objects – there is a high probability of infection of the internal tissues.
Fat on the face appear, according to cosmetologists, due to improper and untimely skin care. Nutritionists – that the reason lies in malnutrition. Oncologists will write off all the violations in the endocrine system.
And genetics – on heredity. Therefore, when lipomas appear, it is advisable to undergo a complete examination of the body to prescribe the most appropriate treatment in a particular case.
Video about wen on the face
Causes of wen on the face: