Hiromassage is a massage of the face and body, in the technique of which a unique system based on Chi energy is embedded . This direction excludes the use of any additional tools during the procedure. Hand massage was developed by the Spanish naturopath Ferrandis. The technique is based on classical and oriental massaging techniques.
- Origin and essence of chiromassage
- Chiroplastic facial massage
- Contactless chiromassage
- Types of massage: for face and body
- What problems does chiromassage of the face and body solve
- Contraindications and disadvantages of chiromassage
- Do I need training
- Stages of massage
- Duration of the procedure
- How often do you need to do massage, how many procedures will be required
- Cost in salons of New York, Los Angeles,
- Efficiency of Spanish chiromassage: before and after results
- Herbal massage technique: training for beginners
- Video on the topic: facial chiromassage
Origin and essence of chiromassage
The method of chiromassage has earned wide popularity. Despite the prohibition of the Spanish Church to conduct any type of massage, Ferrandis investigated the effect of qi energy on the human body. The scientist began to practice the ancient Chinese system of massaging in the school he opened after the approval of the Republic in Spain in 1936.
An employee of the Ferrandis school, Enrique Castells Garcia, created Intema. Garcia, who came in 1982, was able to do this after 6 years. In 1990, another 2 years later, a former student of Ferrandis founded the Inmaster Institute of Manual Therapy.
The original massage technique that Garcia practiced was developed at an open scientific institute for 20 years. For the chiromassage technique that he created, the most effective treatment methods, which were determined in the course of constant research, were taken.
Hiromassage excludes a clear procedure . The techniques used can be any if they provide a positive result during the treatment with massage. Choosing a technique, the specialist takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient. Two masseurs should perform the procedure on the body.
Face chiromassage carried out by one specialist without an assistant is a medical and cosmetic procedure. The effect of this technique is to prevent the aging process of a person’s face. After chiromassage, the skin acquires a second youth.
The worldwide popular Spanish massage system is based on chiropractic and kinesiology . The use of various elements of massage techniques makes any new treatment or treatment session unlike the previous one.
Demand for the services of cosmetology specialists who have mastered chiromassage techniques is very high. Before contacting surgeons for help, it is best to consult a experienced chiromassage specialist. It is possible that manual massage eliminates the need for surgery.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Chiroplastic facial massage
The technique of chiromassage includes about 6-7 procedures, each of which has certain differences from the previous one. The course of treatment is built on a variety of techniques, which eliminates the patient’s addiction. During chiromassage, the muscles of the face feel relaxation, which ensures an effective result.
Chiroplastic facial massage allows you to fix the problem of aging of the skin, which is losing moisture in large quantities. The elasticity of the skin of the face and body disappears, so the appearance acquires a large number of disadvantages in return for beauty.
For example, such:
- blue swollen eyelids under the eyes;
- long healing of acne and traces after them;
- the appearance of wrinkles;
- the formation of a second chin;
- the presence of black dots in the nose;
- thinning of the skin.
Performing massage procedures based on chiroplasty has significant differences from the various techniques used in cosmetology.
- Lack of pain.
- Getting effect in a short time.
- The use of technology at home.
- The ability to use only hands for massage.
Facial chiromassage is a consistent effect on the skin of the face or body that does not require the use of equipment or medications, it is not associated with side effects. In women, carrying out the procedure can only cause relaxation. The masseur produces pressure with his hands, which gives a positive effect after a short time interval.
Chiroplastic procedures are associated only with pleasant sensations, and the result can be seen after the first massage session.
The main differences between facial chiromassage and other massaging systems are as follows:
- Correction and stretching of the subcutaneous muscles and skin.
- Elimination of negative neurological conditions.
- Stimulating muscle tone of the face.
The technique includes not only standard techniques associated with stroking and striking, but also a hundred methods of manipulation. They provide the necessary signals to the body, activating biological points. The Spanish technique in some way replaces surgical plastics.
The technical elements of chiroplastic massage are associated with kneading of the muscles of the face and body that are passively exposed to pressure by fingers, palms, forearms, or elbows.
Chiroplastic massage of the face and neck:
Elements of the Chinese therapeutic massage technique, which are the basis of the non-contact method of massage chiroplastic procedures, are associated not with pressure on the skin and muscles, but with the application of hands on the face or body. A specialist with the gift of exposure to the human biofield with his hands redirects the heat flow to the right channel.
Non-contact massage eliminates any touch on the patient. By making smooth movements along the human body, the masseur reveals the presence of pain points. The technique makes it possible to restore vital energy, leveling the emotional background, cure diseases of internal organs.
The study of the patient’s body condition by air or energy method allows the chiromassist to motivate the patient’s body to recover on a psychological and physiological level. The human biofield is intangible matter that releases heat into space.
A chiromassist knows that diseased parts of the body are not capable of releasing large amounts of energy. Correct identification of these places requires the healer to maximize the concentration of his own thoughts and feelings.
Chiromassists claim that non-contact technique can reduce body weight.
This is due to the fact that the healer directs the energy flow to the area of the brain that is responsible for appetite. Reducing the feeling of hunger during the session develops into a habi
t and a person loses weight.
Non-contact facial chiromassage is such an energy effect on the patient’s skin, which is recommended in the presence of diseases:
- blood vessels;
- thyroid gland;
The elements of non-contact massage developed in ancient times by Chinese healers are based on the practice of Qigong. As a result of smooth movements of the hands in the air, imitating the techniques of massage, the healer’s thoughts pass into the patient’s mind. Promises related to the desire to help the patient restore stagnation in muscle tissue.
Specialists practice the general or partial technique of massaging in a non-contact way.
The general method is suitable in cases:
- blood loss
- pathology of internal organs.
A partial method of non-contact chiromassage allows you to:
- rejuvenate the face;
- treat bronchitis, headaches;
- eliminate digestive upsets.
Telepathic transmission of energy flow at a certain distance restores human strength. With this gift, the healer believes in the speedy recovery of the patient. The tonic effect of non-contact massaging soothes a headache or energizes. It all depends on the degree of intensity of the movements made by the masseur.
Types of massage: for face and body
The division of chiromassage into types depends on the techniques used in the implementation of the procedure. In the process of its implementation, elbows, fingertips, the base of the palm and other parts of the hand can be involved. The choice of one or another type of massage prescribed by a doctor should depend on the condition of the patient’s skin and on his age.
The following varieties of chiromassage are distinguished:
- Classic is a method in which a beautician uses fingerpads to massage certain muscle groups of the face and body.
- Lifting – a technique based on the eastern and western massage methods that activates the functions of bioactive points.
- Muscle relaxation is a massage method that allows you to maximize relax the muscles of the face and body, relieve stress and fatigue.
- Elena Zemskova’s method is self-massage with elements of modern technologies and oriental methods of chiromassage.
Using any of these massage techniques, you can smooth out small and large wrinkles on the face. Skin restoration occurs with the simultaneous oxygenation of tissues.
Facial chiromassage is such an effect on the body based on massaging according to the Spanish technique, which allows you to relieve stress. The technique slows down the aging process of the skin, restoring youth and vitality to it.
Classical chiromassage gives an amazing effect, which is associated with the following main points:
- skin regeneration speed;
- activation of the sebaceous glands;
- elimination of edema and pain.
Techniques of lifting chiromassage contribute to the rapid restoration of muscle tone. Lymphatic drainage massage elements are suitable for people of any age.
The method that gives a quick result is effective in terms of:
- increased levels of hyaluronic acid;
- removing excess fluid from the deeper layers of the skin;
- maximum relaxation of the skin;
- stress relief and strengthening of the walls of blood vessels.
The main difference between muscle relaxant chiromass and lifting chiromass is the restoration of facial muscles, not body skin. Muscle-relaxing chiroplasty provides the removal of chronic fatigue, healing the body without the use of cosmetics or medications.
The complex method of chiromassage of Elena Zemskova’s face is a simple self-massage procedure that relaxes muscles and gives pleasure.
What problems does chiromassage of the face and body solve
The purpose of chiromassage is to care for the face, neck, neckline. Sessions held 2-3 times a week, allow you to rejuvenate the appearance, model the image based on changes in biochemical processes in the skin. The technique ensures the involvement of other organs of the body in the healing process and rejuvenation.
Non-contact chiromassage allows you to shoot:
The ability of chiromassists can be compared with the skill of specialists in cosmetology massage. Using techniques of chiromassage eliminates surgical intervention to tighten aging skin. Non-contact chiroplastic massage is suitable for treatment and prevention.
The use of the neurosedative chiromassage system is a directed effect on the face and body of the patient, which alleviates the condition of a patient suffering from certain types of diseases.
- angina pectoris;
- stomach ulcer;
The technique involves soft, relaxing techniques, the movement of the hands in which should be careful, painless. Strengthening tissues with the help of non-contact massage ensures their elasticity, normalizes blood supply, and relieves stress on the muscles of the face and body.
Monotonous intensive techniques restore energy, relieve fatigue, eliminate insomnia and circles under the eyes.
The therapeutic and cosmetic effect of chiromassage on the skin of the face changes it, allowing you to get the effect:
- deep cleaning of dead epidermal cells;
- improve metabolism in the body;
- skin regeneration based on cell regeneration;
- normalization of the functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- proper functioning of the sebaceous glands under the skin;
- disappearance of dry skin.
A non-contact massage technique is recommended for young girls for the purpose of prevention. They still do not have wrinkles on the skin, there is no second chin, but the cosmetology procedure has a strengthening effect on the health status of the body as a whole. The greatest effect can be achieved simultaneously with other cosmetic procedures.
Contraindications and disadvantages of chiromassage
The Spanish chiromassage technique is indicated for depression, irritability, withering of the skin, and fatigue.
The main contraindications include:
- a large number of moles on the body;
- rashes on the skin of the face, rosacea;
- the presence of scratches on the face and other injuries.
Facial chiromassage is an effect on the body that eliminates dry skin. It allows you to change the shape of the face. The technique is contraindicated for varicose veins, the presence of spider veins. Experts do not recommend chiromassage to women with sensitive skin. This is associated with the risk of severe redness of the face after the procedure.
A chiromassage should not be performed if a week before the session a person is cleaned with chemical peeling.
Chiromassage is not able to cause side effects in those who are shown the Spanish method of massage. The technique of chiroplastic massage is contraindicated in pregnant women.
Do I need training
Massaging by the method of chiroplasty should give vigor, eliminate stagnation in the body, relax the muscles of the body, clarify the train of thought.
Starting the procedure, special attention should be paid to the space of the room in which the therapeutic massage is planned. It should be bright, clean and warm. A cool room will not allow the patient to relax the muscles to the necessary extent.
Since any massage causes a decrease in body temperature, it is better to provide a heater in advance. It is important that there is no draft in the room, and the circulation of fresh air is stable. To cover the already massed areas of the body, you can provide warm terry towels, allowing you to keep the heat of the muscles.
Before the session, the masseur himself must be prepared, so he should remove the psychological stress and physical stress. To do this, it is enough to listen to relaxing melodies while lying down or sitting. The healer should not concentrate on everyday thoughts.
Before the massage procedure, the patient must remove all jewelry, including earrings. It is important that he first remove contact lenses, otherwise they will interfere with normal relaxation. It is better not to engage the patient in conversation, irritating his psyche. It is enough to include calm relaxing music, which allows you to meditate and think about something good.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Stages of massage
Before starting each procedure, it is important to properly cleanse the skin with micellar water or a decoction of herbs. Lotions or tonics for alcohol are completely unsuitable, otherwise the quality of the massage will be reduced to a large extent.
The chiroplastic facial and body massage technique includes 10 main stages:
- Makeup remover – peeling facial skin from the remnants of cosmetics.
- Applying talcum powder, serum, cream or massage oil – enhances skin contact and relaxes.
- Soothing movements for muscle relaxation – kneading the neck with the shoulder girdle, cheeks and extreme lines of the face, superciliary arches.
- Stroking with fingers – effect on the lymph nodes.
- Kneading in the shoulder blade – alternating fast and slow movements.
- Stimulation of the cheek area with phalanges of the fingers – normalization of the metabolic process in the tissues.
- Stroking the palm, fingers, forearm – a deep effect on the tissue to relieve chronic stress.
- Smooth relaxing movements – the alternation of a warm palm and a cool forearm.
- Gentle tactile strokes – adaptation of activated epidermal tissues.
- Applying a face mask with a creamy consistency.
All cosmetics must have a composition appropriate to the type of skin. This will achieve the maximum effect of rejuvenation and skin improvement.
Duration of the procedure
For the procedure of classical chiromassage, which has a high relaxing effect, no more than 20 minutes is enough. The best result can be obtained by conducting such sessions about 2-3 times a week.
The duration of the procedure may depend on the purpose of the massage:
- therapeutic – 15-20 minutes;
- preventive – from 30 min;
- sports – from 30 to 90 minutes;
- aesthetic – from 30 to 90 minutes.
The duration of the muscle relaxant massage procedure performed by the master in the beauty salon can be from 20 minutes to 2 hours. Prices in massage parlors depend on the duration of the massage. A session can be not only one-time, but also in the form of a whole course, the duration of which is usually 2
-3 times a week.
The average duration of a lifting massage procedure is about 1.5 hours . Massaging technique involves the duration of the necessary elements for 30-40 minutes. The course of chiromassage according to the method of Elena Zemskova consists of procedures lasting about 30-40 minutes.
How often do you need to do massage, how many procedures will be required
- A classic chiromassage based on Spanish technology requires an increase in procedures after 35 years to 3 times a year. Treatment will be effective if skin-supporting procedures are performed between sessions. The frequency of procedures can be 2-3 times a week with a total number of sessions 10-15 times.
- Treatment based on muscle relaxant massage should include 13 sessions. If the doctor has prescribed this course of treatment, it is better to visit the salon regularly, and not after a certain period of time. Only under such conditions can a positive result be obtained from muscle relaxant massaging of the face and body.
- Lymphatic drainage equipment. Facial chiromassage is such an effect on the skin that, in addition to healing, also has a rejuvenating effect. The procedure with a lifting effect can be performed 1-2 times a year in the absence of contraindications. Lymphatic drainage technique involves conducting massage courses 10-15 times. Regular procedures are best started in youth, visiting a cosmetologist’s salon 2-3 times a week.
- Zemskova’s self-massage technique is recommended for 10 sessions of 2 courses per year. It’s better to start improving your appearance through the use of this technique after 30 years.
The specialist who prescribes the treatment should take into account the individual characteristics of the patient when choosing the most suitable chiromassage technique.
Cost in salons of New York, Los Angeles,
Hiromassage can be carried out as a one-time session, or in the form of a course of a certain duration. The technique is perfectly combined with care procedures. The cost of the chiromassage procedure in the salons of New York, Los Angeles and other cities of USA depends on the type of massage chosen by the patient.
The table below shows the prices in usd for a face chiromassage session lasting 40-50 minutes in New York salons:
|Type of chiromassage||Medical||Prophylactic||Sports||Aesthetic|
|School of chiromassage Elena Zemskova (40-50 minutes)||1680||1100||1000||2500|
For comparison, the average cost of a chiromassage procedure lasting 40-50 minutes in the salons of Los Angeles (in usd):
|Type of chiromassage||Medical||Prophylactic||Sports||Aesthetic|
|School of chiromassage Elena Zemskova||1000||700||500||1000|
Sessions in New York salons (ONMED, Klinika-MK, URO-PRO, MC Vita-Klinik, Bourgeois, Marie-Sharmel, EpilSiti and others), as well as Los Angeles (Aesthetics of the body, OLA, EVOS, Aristocrat, Enigma, etc. .) conducted by certified specialists trained in various massage schools, for example, Elena Zemskova’s International Massage School.
Efficiency of Spanish chiromassage: before and after results
A patient who has undergone the first session of Spanish chiromassage will be able to notice its results immediately. The cheekbones and oval of the face after the first procedure will become more noticeable. An effective technique that takes into account the individual characteristics of each patient, which within a short period of time can improve complexion.
To maintain the result, it is necessary to regularly maintain the first positive effect by visiting the salon of a cosmetologist or massage specialist. Muscle relaxati
on, lifting or classic massage will provide stimulation of the recovery processes in the tissues of the epidermis. At the end of the procedure, the patient experiences a state of relaxation.
After several sessions, it is impossible not to notice the following effect with age-related defects on the face:
- bags under the eyes – smoothing deep and small wrinkles, eliminating puffiness;
- lowered corners of the lips – alignment of the relief of the skin;
- the second chin – skin tightening, normalization of tissue metabolism;
- nasolabial folds – correction of wrinkles and folds around the mouth;
- gravitational ptosis of facial areas – restoration of skin elasticity.
Specialists in chiromassage do not guarantee a complete correction of the situation, but the significant benefit of the procedures is expressed in the delayed development of skin aging processes. The course of treatment relieves stress from various areas of the face and bodies due to the deep reflex effect on the body.
After regular procedures over time, the effect of a circular tightening will be noticeable.
Herbal massage technique: training for beginners
Before the session, the masseur and the patient should be relaxed. It is better if the room is filled with the sounds of light music. The massage procedure should be performed taking into account the massage lines on the face from the center.
By applying pressure in the area of various points of the face, the masseur rhythmically performs the main elements of the procedure, which should be:
Movement should begin from the line of the chin to the corners of the mouth, and then move on to the cheekbones, making a grip of the skin on the cheeks. Continue movement from the wings of the nose to the superciliary arches in the temporal zone through the cheeks. Massage from the center of the forehead to the temples. Perform circular movements to the hairline.
The purpose of chiromassage is such an effect on the muscle tissue of the superficial and deep layers of the skin, after which the face and body are rejuvenated.
You need to start with relaxing movements, and end with intense pressure on the facial muscles. This activates fatty tissue, the work of the sebaceous glands. The procedure should be step by step in compliance with the duration of the massage session.
Video on the topic: facial chiromassage
How is facial chiromassage performed: