Almost all women at any age strive to always remain attractive and appear younger than their years. Cosmetics for face skin are used daily, the overall appearance is tidied up. Cosmetics and procedures facilitate the difficult task of preserving youth.
One of the latest innovations in cosmetology is the foundation, the effect of which is able to last a whole year!
Permanent facial skin makeup – what is it
Permanent facial skin make-up is the latest cosmetology procedure that saves time when applying the basic foundation. It does not need to be removed before bedtime, and applied again in the morning. This makeup lasts from several months to 3-4 years. Permanent makeup is based on the introduction of a pigment into the surface layer of the skin of the face, a pigment.
The procedure is invasive, as punctures of the upper layer of the epidermis are performed. Pigments used in permanent makeup of the skin of the face are distinguished by an improved formulation and high color fastness. The procedure is carried out using professional devices with minimal vibrations.
Touching the skin is painless and resembles tickling.
Unlike conventional tattoos, with permanent makeup, the dye lies in the upper layers of the skin, so over time the dye dims and the makeup should be updated. Permanent makeup is needed to create the foundation.
The composition of the dyes includes:
- hyaluronic acid;
- reflective particles;
- hypoallergenic dyes of the latest generation:
- iron oxide;
- titanium oxide;
Permanent makeup can be of several types:
- tattooing of parts of the skin of the face (eyebrows, lips, eyes);
- Permanent on the entire surface of the face is the latest BB Ideal Skin Glow cosmetic procedure or “perfect skin radiance”.
Foundation for a year (the procedure is also called BB Ideal Skin Glow) – this is a new trend in cosmetology. The essence of the procedure is to maintain a special dye under the skin. The resulting result lasts up to 12 months.
“Foundation for the year” is a risky procedure, so you should weigh all the pros and cons of cosmetic manipulation.
|Painless procedure.||Expensive procedure.|
|Save time on make-up.||An unsuccessful result cannot be redone or washed away.|
|Perfect skin tone.||The procedure is repeated a couple of times a year to give the paint freshness.|
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
What effects are achieved
From the use of permanent makeup, one should expect positive effects:
- evens out skin tone;
- removes bruises under the eyes;
- hides irregularities;
- corrects skin texture;
- masks superficial wrinkles;
- smoothes facial wrinkles on the face;
- gives freshness and expressiveness to the face;
- hides acne marks left on the skin of the face;
- camouflage shallow scars and scars;
- reduces the appearance of acne;
- eliminates freckles;
- brightens dark pigment spots;
- protects against ultraviolet rays;
- nourishes the skin with oxygen;
- moisturizes the surface layer of the dermis;
- disguises Vitiligo spots;
- hides burn marks;
- disguises the vascular network.
How is done
The procedure for applying foundation for a year has proven itself on the positive side. The essence of the procedure is to maintain a special tonal solution in combination with hyaluronic acid subcutaneously. The procedure is safe and pleasant. Applying foundation for a year is not a medical procedure. This is an aesthetic concern for appearance.
Depending on the condition of the skin, the manipulation is repeated 1-3 times.
It’s important to know:
- the procedure is carried out only by experienced specialists in cosmetology;
- spend it in a hospital (in the cosmetologist’s office, and not at home);
- Before conducting a test, a skin sensitivity test to the components of the product is mandatory.
What does the procedure look like in stages:
- In the cosmetologist’s office, a procedure is performed to exfoliate the skin from fragments of dead cells.
- A tonal base, selected according to the type and color of the skin, is introduced into the apparatus, consisting of a module and nano-needles.
- Nano-needles penetrate the surface layer of the dermis, giving the skin a uniform color.
- Evenly distributed, the tonal remedy fills all the bumps, brightens and adds radiance.
- Hyaluronic acid smoothes and tightens wrinkles from the inside out.
- Pigmentation occurs throughout the face – it is a kind of tattoo of the whole face.
- After the foundation is applied to the face, the remains are removed.
- The procedure does not take a lot of time, and the recovery phase is absent.
- At the end of the procedure, the sensation of applying a light BB of foundation is applied to the skin.
When using foundation for a year, it is worth noting the positive qualities:
- the ability to sunbathe;
- the ability to use laser facial skin cleansing;
- no age limits;
- the ability to work with oily type of skin.
How much is enough
Foundation for a year is a temporary procedure. The effect of microinjection lasts 12 months. Due to the fact that the introduced tonal base is located behind the skin, the preservation of color and shade lasts 1 year. During this time, you can visit the cosmetologist’s office if necessary. There are no analogues of the procedure for applying foundation for a year.
The procedure for the introduction of foundation under the skin is safe:
- injections are carried out by a professional device;
- needles do not touch the deep layers of the epidermis, where the blood capillaries are;
- Before each manipulation, cosmetol
ogy equipment is subjected to disinfection;
- after the foundation for a year, you can stay in the sun.
Possible side effects and negative effects
There were no negative consequences during the procedure.
However, there is a likelihood of side effects:
- allergic reactions to the components included in the tonal agent;
- in rare cases, redness of the skin;
- puffiness after the procedure is not observed.
- ignoring the clinical signs of health problems that may be suspected by skin color.
According to some experts, there is a certain risk when using the procedure:
- Intolerance to the ingredients. In case of an allergic reaction, it is not possible to extract pigment from the skin layer.
- Peeling of the epidermis over time will lead to the formation of clear boundaries between the “pigment” and the native skin color.
- The toxic effect on the skin cells of the ingredients of an “incomprehensible” coloring pigment, which over time can lead to the appearance of neoplasms, granulomas.
- The face may be covered with small scars.
- The procedure for applying foundation for a year is similar to applying a tattoo. The risk of contracting viral hepatitis due to a poor-quality equipment sterilization process remains.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Like any cosmetic procedure, foundation for a year has a number of contraindications, neglect of which may not lead to the desired result and harm health.
- systemic autoimmune diseases;
- bleeding disorder;
- the presence of neoplasms;
- violation of the integrity of the skin;
- deep skin lesions (boils, eczema, itchy dermatitis).
- feeling unwell;
- SARS and colds;
- stressful situations;
- first day of menstruation;
- period of breastfeeding.
Opinions of cosmetologists
The opinions of cosmetologists about the latest procedure are mixed.
And there are reasons for this:
- Foundation for a year – the procedure is non-patented.
- There is no guarantee that the composition of the tonal agent has undergone laboratory research and clinical trials.
- The patient, like the cosmetologist himself, does not know what exactly is injected under the skin.
- The skin color that a woman seeks to correct can indicate the presence of health problems. The foundation for a year will only change color, but will not cure a possible disease.
- The timing of the color change is also rather doubtful, because the epidermis is updated every 4 weeks, which means that the paint is gradually approaching the surface of the skin.
Beauticians – supporters of foundation, lasting for a year, argue that there are no negative consequences after the procedure.
- The effectiveness of the procedure is superior to the manifestations of possible side effects.
- The procedure is much safer than permanent makeup and tattooing of parts of the face.
- Contrary to all beliefs, the foundation really lasts 12 months, but it needs to be updated a couple of times a year.
- After the manipulation of redness and swelling of the skin of the face is not observed.
Price and where to do
The procedure for applying foundation for a year is not carried out in every beauty salon. The manipulation is new, modern, and requiring special licensing. In New York, the only salon that deals with the procedure for applying the tonal foundation is the beauty salon of Alena Kutalia.
According to some reports, it was Alena, the owner of the beauty salon, who developed the technique and tested it on clients interested in it. One such procedure costs $ 340. In Kazakhstan, in Almaty, there was also a salon dealing with the procedure for applying foundation for a year from the very same Alena Kutalia. A similar salon is open in San diego. The price is $ 340.
The procedure for applying foundation for a year has its own shortcomings and priorities. One thing is clear that in popularity it is inferior to permanent makeup.
Choosing a foundation for a year, it costs:
- weigh the pros and cons of the procedure;
- walk through beauty salons and find out in detail from specialists about this manipulation;
- listen to the opinions of satisfied customers;
- Do not be fooled by the low cost of the procedure.
Video: foundation for a year
The effect of foundation on the year in the video:
Foundation procedure for a year in a video: