Many girls do not realize that it is actually possible to perform fat burning exercises during homework, without needing any additional conditions for such a workout.
- Fat Burning Workout Requirements for Women
- Warm up before class
- A set of exercises for burning fat with your own weight
- Rope jumping
- “Bicycle” with twisting
- Airy twist
- Vertical hips
- Side bar
- Fitball activities
- Effective Interval Training
- Seated Jumping
- Lunch with touch
- Back strap
- Strength Fat Burning Workouts for Women at Home
- Classic sit-up (lifting the case from a lying position)
- Body weight transfer from one leg to another
- Push ups
- Back push ups
- Deep lunges with turns
- Dumbbell Workout
- Weekly training schedule for girls without physical fitness
- Weekly Advanced Lesson Plan
- Fat Burning Workout Video
Fat Burning Workout Requirements for Women
Classes at home have several advantages:
- Work directly with your body without additional dynamic resistance devices and simulators.
- No time limit.
- No need to waste time on the road to the place of employment and back.
- There is no need for expensive athletic form
- Lack of extraneous attention, distracting from classes.
Fat burning workouts at home should be based on the principle of understanding that it is impossible to eliminate local fat deposits and they will only go away if there is a comprehensive reduction in body fat.
The main principles should always be put at the forefront:
- using the maximum amount of muscle in training;
- medium and high intensity classes;
- uniform distribution of loads between muscle groups;
- alternating exercises in daily training.
Starting the training process, it is categorically not recommended to switch to low-calorie diets. This will not only not help fat burning, but can also exacerbate the situation.
As a result of the inclusion of a protective reaction of the body to reduce the frequency, calorie intake and increased physical activity, there will be an accumulation of “reserves” in the form of fatty layers in the most undesirable places: below the abdomen, on the outer surfaces of the thighs and on the sides.
This process will be accompanied by increased intoxication in connection with the increased processing of all insufficient food. For this reason, the diet should correspond to the level of physical activity. Without going into details of calculations, you should calculate nutrition options with a daily calorie content of 1100 to 1800 Kcal, depending on the level of physical activity.
The next point that needs to be taken into account at the initial stage is the normalization of intestinal activity. This is an essential element, since the utilized surplus of fat reserves must be removed from the body in a timely manner. The most unpleasant and embarrassing for many girls and women is the factor of personal hygiene.
Thanks to large-scale advertising for several decades, it has become customary to use daily a lot of detergents, gels, shampoos and creams. As a result, the body is forced to work in the fight against the destruction of the natural environment on its surface.
Therefore, for the period of classes for burning fat, you should abandon the daily use of detergents and take a shower without them. Use soap solutions only once a week in the shower.
For most women, one of the main problems is changing the daily routine. The fact is that you need to change the rise time: it should be carried out no later than 5.30, and hang up no later than 22.00. This requirement is due to natural biological rhythms.
It is mandatory morning exercise for 40 minutes. If there is a possibility for jogging, the charging time is increased by 15 – 30 minutes.
Most women can conduct the main training only in the evening. There is nothing terrible about this. In this case, the optimal time is from 17.00 to 19.00. 2 hours before the workout, complete the meal. Complexes of exercises should be selected based on physical readiness. The average number of exercises should not exceed 10-15 in one repetition.
Dosing of loads when performing exercises should be done independently on the basis of soaking the average pace and average intensity. Peak loads should be short-term, and medium loads should be the main ones. In this mode, the body itself selects energy sources for movements. Basically it will be fatty tissue.
Warm up before class
Each workout always begins with a warm-up. By tradition, preference is given to running in combination with stretching exercises. However, in modern urban conditions, it is often quite difficult to find places for jogging. In this case, the optimal solution would be to use a complex of morning physical exercise, carried out intensively and at a high pace, for the purpose of a full warm-up.
This is the most effective way not only to warm up and stretch the muscles, but also to prepare all body systems for a long subsequent load.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
A set of exercises for burning fat with your own weight
Most complexes are based on cardio training.
With their help are achieved:
- strengthening and expansion of blood vessels;
- an increase in the volume of the heart and lungs;
- blood pressure stabilization;
- normalization and stabilization of weight;
- increased stamina;
- improving the structure of the figure;
- reduction of uneven skin;
- reduction of cellulite phenomena;
- increase immunity;
- increase stress resistance.
You can replace running with regular walking, but, again, in urban conditions it is quite difficult to solve the problem of pace and dosing. Therefore, not forgetting the benefits of long daily walks ( 3 – 4 mile per day), they should be attributed to additional exercises.
Fat burning workouts at home can be done using a regular jump rope. With the beginning of using all kinds of simulators, this simple device faded into the background. Preserved in the training process in boxing. But in fact, jumping rope is an excellent cardio exercise.
The basics of technology are simple and have been known to many since childhood:
- the body is in an upright position, do not look under the legs;
- hands parallel to the hips, only hands participate in the movement of the rope;
- jumps are made on the forefoot, without the participation of the arch and heels.
At home, you should not use shoes. It is better to put a hard mat under your feet to provide passive massage of your feet when jumping. You should start with 10 jumps, adding 10 in each approach. Bring the number of jumps to 100 in the set. After that, perform 100 jumps in 3 sets daily for a week.
Then add daily 10 jumps for each approach. For a full half-hour cardio workout, you need to perform 1000 or more jumps per day. Upon reaching the maximum possible figure, alternate jumps on two legs with jumps on one leg, as well as steps.
“Bicycle” with twisting
Do not get upset and give up doing the exercise if it does not work out right away. Even attempts to produce it correctly already bring a large expen
diture of energy and, accordingly, have a positive impact on solving the problem of burning fat.
- Lie on your back, put your hands on the back of your head, legs extended.
- To lift the leg and body bent at the knee with the simultaneous movement of the elbow of the opposite arm until it closes with the knee.
- Repeat the other way.
- The number of exercises is the same as in the previous paragraph.
At home, this light exercise with low energy costs must be included in fat burning workouts as unloading, to alternate with more complex and difficult ones. Redistributes the load between individual muscle groups.
The essence of the exercise:
- It is performed standing, arms bent at the elbows.
- Jump while twisting the body at the waist.
- When landing, the feet are fixed with a turn in the direction of twisting.
- The lower waist, pelvis and hips are involved in twisting. The shoulder girdle is not involved.
For the approach – 15 – 10 jumps. The number of approaches is arbitrary.
In the classical form, this exercise was formed for aerobic training. The potential energy consumption was greatly underestimated. A set of dissimilar elements with short-term peak loads did not allow creating a stable load on the muscle mass.
After technical refinement, the exercise began to combine the elements of statics and dynamics:
- from a squat position with support on the palm of your hand or the tips of all 5 fingers to jump, move the body to the position of a straight “bar
- perform push-ups, with the movement of the shoulders and chest down, raise one leg as much as possible up and to the side, accompanying the movement of the leg with a look;
- return to the “bar” position;
- repeat movements, raising the second leg;
- jump back into the squat;
- jump with simultaneous forward and upward swing of the arms, when landing, spread your legs shoulder width apart.
Perform 3 sets of 15 to 10 exercises.
With the correct formulation of performance techniques, it can achieve successful results in:
- activation of the processes of destruction of fat formations;
- redistribution of subcutaneous fat;
- improving muscle tone of the abdomen, back and hips;
- the formation of the correct shape of the hips and buttocks and waist.
Order of execution:
- Lying on your back, stretch your arms along the body.
- Raise straight legs to the “corner” position.
- Raise the pelvis with a deflection, propping it with hands bent at the elbows.
- Lock in the rack position on the shoulder blades.
- Lower the pelvis and fold so that the straight legs are parallel to the chest.
- Return to starting position.
Repeat as many times as possible. Alternate approaches with jumping rope or “air twist”.
A very popular exercise. But not everyone can immediately hold the body on one arm.
Reception should not be facilitated by resting on the forearm:
- It does not allow to master the spatial balancing and orientation of the body.
- The technique of the handstand is not mastered.
- The effectiveness of the reception is reduced.
In this regard, it is better to add fitball as an additional support.
- Place a fitball under the arm.
- Lean on a straight hand.
- Straight crossed legs rest on the floor, the body is straight.
- With your free hand, push the ball out and try to stay in that position.
- Repeat everything on the second hand.
- Ideally, if the body is held in the “bar” for 10 seconds. and more.
Fitball, invented in the middle of the last century as a means of exercise therapy, has become one of the most popular shells for women today. By trial and error, it was found that with it you can perform all the same exercises as on the floor. In some cases (for example, as with the side bar), it simplifies the exercise. But there are such (sit-ups) when the implementation is complicated.
The reason is the lack of necessary balancing and firm support. However, as a training apparatus for burning fat, it has an extremely low efficiency. Classes with a fitball are burned per hour 40 – 50 Kcal, which is a tiny fraction of the required load. The use of fitball as an unloading shell and with the development of coordination and balancing is effective.
Therefore, the following simple exercises on fitball can be recommended at the initial stage of training:
- oblique twists;
- horizontal scissors;
- vertical scissors;
- leg lift
- side bar.
Effective Interval Training
Fat burning workouts at home can be done with interval training. They became fashionable due to lack of time for full-fledged sports training. The essence of IT is the high rate of execution of elements and their intensity, with sequential alternation with elements that are performed at a slow or medium pace.
This is an average static exercise. For the most part, the muscles of the hands are loaded, because with minimal skills in controlling the muscles of the back and abdomen, it is not difficult to keep the body in a straight position.
In this regard, the exercise is subject to substantial addition:
- Lie on your stomach, put your hands in the palm of your hand in front of your chest and push out.
- Lock the body and legs in the upright position for as long as possible.
- Starting from the next approach, from the position of the bar, perform push-ups with a simultaneous swing of the legs up.
- Each push-up is a change of leg.
- Do not bend the legs when doing, the toe should be pulled.
- In the approach of 10-15 repetitions.
Due to the non-standard starting position of the body, an element of jumping and coordination in the lower body is worked out. It is of doubtful benefit for burning fat due to the impulse peak load on short muscle areas.
In fact, the exercise is the training of the calf, sole and front tibial muscles. The thigh muscles work for extension and are practically not involved. Partially at the upper point of the compression jump, large and medium gluteal muscles work.
In connection with this situation, it is recommended to perform the exercise in a complicated version:
- Jump from a deep squat position.
- Arms bent at the elbows swing
forward and to the side, helping the jump.
- Land in a semi-squat and jump on an obstacle (bench, stool or sofa).
- Return to I.P.
- Repeat 15 to 30 times.
Lunch with touch
A classic lunch described in many sources:
- From the rack, take one leg to the side with support on the toe, while the second while slightly bending.
- The body is inclined forward, the pelvis is laid back.
- With the hand of the same name with the supporting leg, touch the floor.
- By imitating a small jump (or by rearranging the legs), change the supporting leg and touch the floor with the other hand.
Perform for 15 sec. at the highest pace.
From a sitting position on the floor, the legs are extended, the fingers of the supporting arms parallel to the hips, raise the body to the linear position of the bar. Hold the pose for 15 seconds.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Strength Fat Burning Workouts for Women at Home
Fat-burning training at home is carried out in a complex: both gymnastic and strength. Their difference at first glance is quite insignificant. But in action they are significantly different. The gymnastic part trains muscles for elasticity, mobility and endurance. Power – for strength and increase in volume. Therefore, their optimal combination is required.
Classic sit-up (lifting the case from a lying position)
This exercise is a bright representative of the power group.
In the classic version, it looks like this:
- From a supine position with legs bent at right angles, raise the body to a vertical position.
- Hold for 1 – 3 sec.
- Get down on the floor.
- Perform as much as possible.
The disadvantage is the overload of the middle gluteal, external and internal oblique muscles. This is due to the lack of fixation of the lower extremities. It is much more effective to carry out the raising and lowering of the body (swing of the press), sitting on a bench with fixed stops.
To fix the house, you can use a conventional heating radiator. In this case, a significantly larger array of muscles is involved.
Body weight transfer from one leg to another
To complete the exercise you need:
- In the deep squat position, extend one leg to the side.
- Hands on the belt. The housing is upright.
- Gently, without bending or lifting the pelvis, transfer weight from the supporting leg to the other.
- Repeat at least 10 times.
Technique of the exercise:
- From the rack, go down to the squat, then jump to take the plank position, push out.
- From the second push-up, raise one leg with the abduction up and to the side.
- At each push-up, change the leg.
- Bring up to 10 pushups per set.
Back push ups
Technique of the exercise:
- When sitting on a bench, lean on it with your hands (palms parallel to the hips).
- Slide the pelvis off the bench and lower it as close to the floor as possible.
- To do push-ups.
- The number of movements is determined by its state.
Deep lunges with turns
Technique of the exercise:
- Leap forward one foot forward to the full foot.
- The second leg is on the back, on the toe.
- Hands on the belt.
- Make 4 downward movements, as if entering a squat position.
- Turn in the opposite direction, without changing the position of the legs and transfer the lunge to the second leg.
- Repeat down – up.
- To produce 10-15 times in each direction.
In most cases, for girls, work with weighting is not recommended due to overload of certain muscle groups. Classes with dumbbells and weights affect mainly the upper body.
Training using dynamic resistance sources creates an unnatural load on the muscles. However, with weak hands, in some cases, you can use dumbbells weighing no more than 2 -3 pounds.
The main exercises are:
- Breeding in the direction of straight arms extended forward.
- Lifting arms lowered along the body with dumbbells through the sides up.
- Pumping the press with dumbbells on the chest.
- Lunges forward with dumbbells in lowered hands.
- Plie squats with one dumbbell in hand.
When training with dumbbells, it should be remembered that in addition to strength and slightly pumped muscles, such exercises, especially the last two of these, can create unnecessary problems for the female body. Therefore, exercise with weighting can mainly be recommended to women at the end of childbearing age.
Weekly training schedule for girls without physical fitness
To achieve the goal, training should be saturated, but the load should be alternated so as not to overload individual muscle groups.
For beginners, it is reasonable to conduct classes according to the following scheme:
|Day of the week||Exercises|
|Monday||Jump rope from 100 to 1000 times|
|Sunday||Rest and water treatments|
Weekly Advanced Lesson Plan
For advanced athletes, the composition of the complexes remains in the same composition, but their implementation is more intense and saturated:
|The first||Skipping from 1500 to 1000 jumps + complex on fitball|
|Second||Gymnastics + cardio training|
|Fourth||Jumping rope + gymnastics|
|Fifth||Training with a rope + power tricks|
|Sixth||Gymnastic exercise group|
|Seventh||Bath, sauna, hammam, hydromassage|
Workouts with fat burning exercises to organize and conduct at home realistically and effectively. To achieve the desired result, be patient and persistent.
Fat Burning Workout Video
The list of fat burning workouts for weight loss: