Many believe that for a bright expressive look, beautiful makeup and thick eyelashes are enough. However, this is a big misconception: the gaze gains the most expressiveness due to the deep bending of the eyelashes, which can be acquired thanks to the bio-curling. Proof of this thesis can serve as a photo before and after the procedure.
- Why do I need a biowave
- Advantages and disadvantages
- How long does eyelash bio-curl last
- How to care for eyelashes after the procedure
- Bio curling or lamination: what to choose
- Differences between biowaving and lamination
- Differences between bio-curling and perm
- Is it possible to dye eyelashes after the procedure
- How is eyelash bio-curling performed in the salon
- How to make eyelash bio-curling at home
- Reviews about eyelash biowave
- Video on how eyelash bio-curling is performed: before and after photos
Why do I need a biowave
Unlike a perm, which contains hydrogen peroxide and ammonia, which has a deplorable effect on the condition of the eyelashes later, biowave is an absolutely harmless procedure. It allows you not to use decorative cosmetics, which, as you know, bleaches over time, and also contributes to plentiful eyelash loss.
The effect after the procedure can be observed on average for 5-7 weeks, however, for a more stable result, many experts recommend correcting every 3-4 weeks.
Before going to a cosmetologist, it is worth considering that this procedure is not suitable for every girl. Eyelash biowave has the proper result only for owners of thick, but naughty eyelashes. But for girls with rare eyelashes, for a start, you should take care of the procedures for eyelash growth, since biowaving is not able to give the effect of density to the eyelashes.
This procedure is intended for:
- shaping straight eyelashes;
- changes in the direction of the cilia, which are knocked out of the total mass;
- giving the look more openness, by raising the lowered eyelashes and adjusting the tips;
- eyelash curvature adjustments for women who have allergic reactions to drugs used in other procedures.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Advantages and disadvantages
Like any other modern procedure, eyelash biowave has not only advantages, but also disadvantages (before and after photos). To decide on the need for this “operation”, you should compare all the pros and cons.
- the effect persists for a long time (up to 3 months);
- more open and bright look;
- eyelash bio-curling does not imply practically any restrictions (for example, a pool or a bath)
- despite the fact that applying makeup after the procedure becomes unclaimed, these actions (coupled with the use of makeup removers) will not spoil the work done;
- this type of curl is absolutely painless;
- Biohairing does not pose a danger to eyelashes.
- the procedure has contraindications, so not everyone will do it;
- in some cases, bio-curling can lead to lightening of eyelashes;
- in case of negligence on the part of the master, the likelihood of eyelashes falling out may appear.
In quantitative terms, the pros outweigh the cons, but the decision should be based on personal circumstances and attitudes. The main thing is, if the decision is still made in a positive direction, it is worth making sure of the skills of the selected master. Otherwise, the procedure can lead to disastrous consequences.
This procedure is not recommended for:
- pregnant and lactating women;
- girls who have allergic reactions to the components contained in the mixture for biowaving;
- owners of rare, bright eyelashes, because the procedure can only emphasize this disadvantage;
- girls who have an unconscious habit of rubbing or often touching their eyes.
How long does eyelash bio-curl last
The duration of the effect after biowaving for each woman is individual. The term is affected by many factors, from the quality of the procedure to the personal characteristics of patients, such as: the features of eyelash growth, the frequency of their loss and renewal. However, the average period is from 1.5 to 2 months.
How to care for eyelashes after the procedure
To maintain the effect of curved eyelashes for as long as possible, cosmetologists advise to adhere to the following rules:
- You can touch, soak, apply makeup and perform other manipulations with eyelashes no earlier than the day after the procedure is completed.
- If the eyelashes lose color, they can only be tinted with special paint and only 72 hours after bio-curling.
- It is necessary to strengthen eyelashes with various masks, for example, from castor oil.
Bio curling or lamination: what to choose
Of course, judging by the appearance, it is possible to catch the similarities of these procedures. However, bio-curling and lamination of eyelashes, contrary to the error of many girls, are completely different procedures that have different goals and contraindications. What is necessary for eyelash bio-curling is written above, which can be confirmed before and after photos.
Now you need to decide on the goals of lamination. Lamination is a cosmetic procedure aimed at strengthening and at the same time dyeing eyelashes . In general, this procedure is aimed more at healing eyelashes, and not at the visual effect.
So, with the help of lamination and the nutrients included in the mixture for this procedure, it is possible to stimulate the growth of eyelashes, their nutrition and shine.
Thus, the choice of one of these procedures is entirely justified by the desired result from the operation. For more specifics, which will help to make the right choice, you should study the similarities and differences between laminating and bio-curling eyelashes.
Differences between biowaving and lamination
- The first thing worth mentioning: the compositions for performing these two procedures are completely different. Mixtures for biowaving are designed to create only a visual effect, while compositions for lamination in addition to the visual effect have a therapeutic effect on the bulbs and the entire length of the eyelashes. In this regard, means for lamination have a significantly higher cost.
- The bio-curling procedure includes changing the shape, curling the eyelashes. While lamination changes the structure and density of the hairs: they become thicker and darker.
- When laminating, eyelashes are coated with a special layer with protective functions (from UV rays, cold and dryness). When biowaving such functions are not performed.
- Eyelash bio-curling, photos before and after confirm this, in some cases it helps to brighten eyelashes, lamination, on the contrary, makes eyelashes darker.
- Because lamination carries a protective and restoring, healing function, then it can be used much more often than biowaving.
- The results that can be achieved with curling and laminating could not but affect the total cost of the procedures: the latter has a higher price.
Differences between bio-curling and perm
The goals, t
he result obtained and the procedure for chemical and biowaving are similar. The only significant difference between these procedures is the composition of the mixtures for their implementation. For the most part, biochemical perm products include natural products, vitamins and keratin, which makes the procedure more gentle and soft.
Perm is composed of various acids and ammonia, which can adversely affect the general condition of the hairs. Of course, acids are contained in biowaving, however, they are less aggressive due to the high content of auxiliary components.
Is it possible to dye eyelashes after the procedure
Applying makeup to eyelashes after biowaving is not forbidden, however, this should be done at least 1-2 days after the procedure. However, the question is suddenly: is it necessary to color the eyelashes at all by doing this procedure Indeed, thanks to biowaving, eyelashes will already have a beautiful, expressive look, due to a more open look.
To a greater extent, this is what girls achieve by applying mascara to the eyes. And since This procedure is recommended only to owners of thick eyelashes, then the issue of eyelash splendor remains closed. The only problem may be the lack of color, because In some cases, eyelashes brighten after biowaving.
To solve this problem, cosmetologists offer a special dye for eyelashes, which will stay on them for a long time.
However, this procedure can be carried out only 72 hours after biowaving. Thus, although the application of decorative cosmetics does not affect the deterioration of the quality of biowaving, it will be more appropriate to carry out the procedure for staining eyelashes with specialized paint.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
How is eyelash bio-curling performed in the salon
The technology of eyelash biowave is quite simple and does not take more than 60 minutes.
The procedure is carried out in several stages:
- Cleansing . At this stage, the master separates the lower cilia using special pads. Then, using a degreasing agent, dust, decorative cosmetics residues and other mechanical impurities are removed from the eyelashes.
- Curlers . Here, curlers of a suitable size are selected, which are then fixed with a special glue from the outer corner of the eye to the inner.
- Eyelash distribution . A special adhesive is distributed on the curlers, on top of which cilia are applied. The hairs are distributed using tweezers or other thin devices so that the cilia are even and do not intersect each other.
- Application of a softener . This tool is necessary to give eyelashes more elasticity. It is applied in the middle of the eyelashes (indented from the roots and tips) for a period of 8 to 15 minutes.
- Fixation . At the end of time, the master removes the softener, and in its place applies a special fixative, which remains on the eyelashes for up to 40 minutes. Then eyelashes must be nourished with cosmetic oil.
- The final stage is to cleanse the eyelashes of all of the above drugs, free them from curlers.
How to make eyelash bio-curling at home
Of course, not everyone can afford to go to the salon to carry out any procedures: someone does not have time, someone has extra money. In the first case, you can invite the master to the house: today there are many professionals who prefer to work at home (at home or clients), rather than rent a salon.
In the second, you can ask a friend or acquaintance who has any skills in this area or who has the opportunity to entrust her appearance. But it is worth considering that eyelash bio-curling is a procedure that cannot be done on your own.
To carry out the procedure at home, the following tools will be required:
- softener for eyelashes;
- fixing drug;
- cosmetic oil;
- glue for the skin;
- special curlers for curling eyelashes (they have different sizes, you should purchase each of them so as not to be mistaken);
- hygiene products: cotton swabs, degreasing wipes, cotton swab, thin wooden sticks (e.g. toothpicks).
You can also purchase specialized kits that will have everything you need for this procedure.
It should be noted that any of the necessary tools must be bought in professional stores and take only a proven brand, otherwise you can spoil not only eyelashes, but also eyes.
To perform eyelash bi-curling at home (before and after photos), you must follow the instructions:
- The girl who is doing the procedure should close her eyes, but keep them in a relaxed state (do not squint). Nothing more is required of her.
- So that the eyelashes do not move out, they must be fixed along the growth line of the eyelashes with the help of curlers, which are smeared with glue. The size of the curlers depends on the length of the eyelashes: the roller should be 2 times longer.
- Cilia are pressed onto a fixed roller using a thin stick. They should be perpendicular to the section of the eye and not in contact with each other.
- Using a clean cotton swab, a softener is applied to the middle of the eyelashes ( 3/32 inch indent from the roots and ends of the hair). He held there for 7 minutes. (if the eyelashes are thin and pale) up to 20 min. (if the eyelashes are hard and dark). After time, the softener is removed with a dry cotton swab.
- By twisting movements along the volume of curlers on the eyelashes, the latch is distributed. The waiting period remains the same as for the softener.
- After removing the fixator, the eyelashes should be saturated with oil for 3 min.
- The final stage is to cleanse the eyelashes of all of the above drugs, free them from curlers.
Reviews about eyelash biowave
Reviews of girls who have experienced a biowave, can not be called unambiguous. You can find many positive and negative reviews. However, in most cases, the result of the procedure depends on the experience and skills of the master, as well as on the individual characteristics of the client. For example, many negative reviews are written by girls who have thin, rare eyelashes.
And of course, the result cannot satisfy their desires. Eyelash bio-curling is able to emphasize the girl’s look, make it more vivid and expressive. This can be evide
nced by many photos taken before and after the procedure.
However, you should not place unnecessary hopes on this procedure and immediately run to the beauty salon or to the store to buy the appropriate kit. It is worth remembering that most of the result depends on the already existing eyelashes and a well-chosen master.
Video on how eyelash bio-curling is performed: before and after photos
How eyelash biowave is carried out, see the video clip:
Step-by-step instructions for performing eyelash bio-curling: