The ecological situation is such that more and more people are faced with dermatological problems. They can be solved not only at the reception of a specialist, but also at home. This will help cream Zorka. In treatment, it is important to follow the instructions for its use.
- Features of the medicinal product
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Psoriasis Control
- From eczema
- From the heel spur
- For acne
- From dermatitis
- From cracks in the heels
- From varicose veins
- From he morrhoids
- From stretch marks
- Drug interaction
- Doctors reviews
- Video about Zorka cream, its effectiveness and rules of application
Features of the medicinal product
Initially, Zorka cream was intended for the treatment of skin diseases in animals, and was also used in milking cows. It helps well for healing cracks in the udder, bites of various insects, can be used simply for the purpose of prevention.
After the studies, evidence was obtained that the tool can be used to solve dermatological problems in humans.
The cream has in its composition only natural ingredients. This is confirmed by the fact that it is used to facilitate milking of cows, while the taste of milk does not change.
Given the fact that the cream is used for animals whose milk is used for processing and manufacturing food products, it must meet all safety criteria.
The composition of this tool includes only natural and safe components:
- derivatives of floralizin;
- distilled water;
- natural emulsifiers;
- natural preservatives.
The effectiveness of the drug is determined by the composition of the phloralizin cream.
It contains the following components:
- bioactive substances that are obtained by extracting from mushrooms;
- components that increase skin turgor, activating collagen production;
- natural antioxidants – prevent aging of the skin by binding free radicals;
- a complex of vitamins, which leads to an improvement in the protective properties of the skin, saturating it with the necessary elements;
- In addition, the composition contains a complex of amino acids, trace elements, polysaccharides, phospholipids.
Advantages and disadvantages
Cream Zorka (instructions for use for people confirmed by dermatologists) determines the advantages of using the substance:
- Actively combats dryness and peeling of the skin.
- Saturates the epidermis with vitamins and minerals, restores water balance.
- Helps to heal various skin defects (bruise, crack, laceration or cut wound), reduce pain.
- Restores tissue turgor, thereby contributing to the smoothing of wrinkles, creating a rejuvenating effect.
- It can be used to treat acne and other rashes on the face and body.
- It activates metabolic processes and blood circulation in the bloodstream.
- Improves reparative processes in the tissues, due to which there is a decrease in the severity of scars and scars.
- Reduces the severity of stretch marks on the skin after pregnancy and childbirth (they fade faster and become less noticeable).
- Provides tissues with a protective layer that prevents excessive moisture evaporation, but does not prevent the skin from “breathing”.
- It has an antipruritic effect, which helps to get rid of the discomfort caused by insect bites.
- It has in its arsenal antiseptic and antibacterial actions.
- It gives a reliable result in the treatment of diseases such as eczematous dermatitis, varicose veins, psoriasis.
- It can be used as a preventive measure in severe patients (pressure sores prevention).
- The cream has a persistent anti-aging effect.
There are some disadvantages in using the tool in people:
- the texture of the cream is such that it is difficult to rinse with water;
- persistent unpleasant odor;
- poorly absorbed.
The list of factors leading to the prohibition of the use of the drug, standard for external use:
- individual intolerance to any component;
- an allergic reaction to any ingredient;
- lack of epithelization on the wound;
- common skin lesions, serious injuries;
- oily skin, especially faces, since clogging of the pores is possible when applying the cream and, as a result, exacerbation of dermatological problems.
At the site of psoriasis damage, the tissue becomes dry, prone to peeling. It is characterized by the appearance of areas of inflammation that have a pink or reddish color. Itching and discomfort are added to the external manifestations. The disease is chronic in nature, most often it affects young patients. Pathogenetic therapy of the disease does not exist.
Psoriasis significantly affects the quality of life.
Cream Zorka (instructions for use for people with psoriasis) effectively treats skin diseases:
- The thick consistency of the cream helps soften and heal plaques.
- Given the fact that the product is non-toxic, it can be used for a long time.
- The cream is applied to the affected areas of the skin, its active components penetrate into all layers of the tissue, saturating it with vitamins and minerals.
- A protective coating forms on the surface of the skin, which prevents the infection from joining.
- Due to the properties of the cream, the tissue becomes moisturized, a healthy color returns, itching and pain disappear.
- The tool can be used both on a regular basis and as a course for exacerbation of the disease.
- Before applying, it is necessary to clean and dry the skin. Apply 2 to 3 times a day, the frequency depends on the severity of the affected area.
- Using it in addition to the main therapy for psoriasis, it is possible to achieve a faster onset of remission and increase the relapse-free period.
Eczema is a skin disease characterized by the following symptoms: dry, prone to peeling skin, up to the appearance of painful cracks or, conversely, the appearance of itchy vesicles with fluid, which, when opened, lead to the formation of a wetting surface. All this is accompanied by itching, irritation and pain.
The causes of this disease can be internal (functional or organic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, a tendency to allergies, endocrine diseases) and external (reaction to household chemicals, cosmetics). Regardless of the cause, eczema significantly reduces the quality of life of
patients. The disease affects people of various ages.
Cream Dawn is effectively used to treat eczema:
- The components of the cream contribute to the healing of ulcers and cracks.
- If you use it regularly for a long time, you can achieve a return to skin elasticity. This is achieved by improving metabolic processes in all layers of the tissue, enhancing microcirculation. As a result, active cell regeneration occurs.
- Contributes to the complete disappearance of itching and discomfort.
- The cream is applied to the affected areas with a thin layer, it is better to do it at night, since the consistency of the product is quite dense and oily.
- The effect depends on the severity of the pathological process. With minor defects, a positive effect is noticeable after 2 to 3 days of use.
From the heel spur
The correct diagnosis is inflammation of the plantar fascia. A distinctive symptom of the disease: sharp pain when walking, especially when stepping on the heel of a perfectly healthy person. They can appear in the morning or after prolonged static stress, at the end of exercise.
In the language of doctors, this is an excess of calcium deposits along the lower edge of the calcaneus. The disease can develop as an independent pathology, or as a complication of a underlying disease, for example, arthritis. To confirm the diagnosis, an x-ray must be taken.
Due to its anti-inflammatory effect, the cream is actively used to treat heel spurs at home.
It restores the processes of blood circulation, metabolism, trophic skin. Apply the agent 1 to 2 times a day on the affected area. Duration of the course: until the pain syndrome disappears completely.
Acne is an inflammatory change in the sebaceous glands. In this case, a blockage of the ducts occurs, which exacerbates the inflammatory process, and, as a result, acne occurs. The disease may be sporadic, for example, in adolescents. And it may indicate a serious pathology in the body (hormonal disruptions in women, gastritis, allergies).
The area of localization of rashes: from the face to almost the entire surface of the body (chest, back, head, exception – legs and arms). In addition to a cosmetic defect, this problem significantly reduces the patient’s self-esteem, quality of life.
“Dawn” – a simple and inexpensive way to combat acne:
- The product is applied to pre-cleansed face skin at night. If necessary, blot excess cream with a napkin.
- A noticeable effect is visible after 3 to 4 days of use, if the disease is mild. In moderate to severe cases, a longer course may be needed.
- The cream moisturizes and protects the skin well, providing an anti-inflammatory effect and preventing the appearance of fresh rashes.
Dermatitis is an inflammatory skin disease that occurs with the damaging effects of a chemical, physical, or biological factor. As a rule, the leading mechanism is an allergic reaction.
The cream has shown its effectiveness in relation to contact, atopic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis. It activates the production of collagen, nourishes the skin with nutrients, improves trophic tissue. The tool helps to reduce the severity of the inflammatory reaction, forms a protective film on the surface of the skin.
Cream Zorka (instructions for use for people described below) is actively used in the treatment of various types of dermatitis:
- Before use, it is worthwhile to conduct a test to exclude individual intolerance to the components of the cream. To do this, a small amount of the product is applied to the elbow, and wait 1 – 1.5 hours. If during this time there is no reddening of the tissue, itching or discomfort does not appear, then the cream can be used.
- Apply the product with a special spatula on clean and dry skin.
- The cream is applied in a thin layer to the affected area, it should not be rubbed. After 10 minutes, the excess product is removed with a napkin.
From cracks in the heels
Application algorithm for cracking on the heels:
- The main effect is obtained due to the components of the cream: floralizin and vasilin. They help restore microcirculation, tissue damage and have a softening effect in the area of keratinized areas.
- Before applying the product, it is necessary to make a foot bath, for example, with sea salt. Because steamed skin can be treated better.
- The cream is applied in small amounts on the heels, rubbed with massage movements. After application, wait 10 to 20 minutes, then put on cotton socks to enhance the effect.
- It is best to use the product at night.
- In the morning you need to remove your socks, again make the foot bath and remove the steamed keratinized skin. To do this, it is better to use a pumice stone, rather than scissors.
- On average, the course of treatment takes about a week, but in advanced cases it may take a month.
From varicose veins
Varicose disease is an expansion of superficial shallow veins of the legs, which is accompanied by valve failure, impaired blood flow.
The causes of the disease are prolonged static loads, hereditary predisposition, overweight. Patients complain of drawing pains in the legs, often at night, cramps in the calf muscles, swelling of the lower extremities. In severe cases, trophic ulcers can form.
The therapeutic drug helps to restore skin turgor, moisturize and nourish it. Vascular elasticity is restored, microcirculation improves. With regular use, it is possible to achieve the disappearance of spider veins, the vascular network.
With severe symptoms of the disease, the cream is used in combination with surgical methods.
This approach helps prevent relapse. Cream Dawn is used in the treatment of varicose veins in humans. According to the instructions, it is applied 1 to 2 times a day with a thin layer, rubbed until completely absorbed.
Hemorrhoids are varicose veins in the rectum. The causes of the disease are similar to vascular disease of the lower extremities. But you can add weight lifting, a sedentary lifestyle.
Use of the remedy for hemorrhoids:
- The cream is applied to the anus 1 to 2 times a day.
- The duration of the course depends on the severity of the pain syndrome and the size of the hemorrhoidal nodes. On average, it will take from 7 days to 2 to 3 weeks.
From stretch marks
The active components of the cream help prevent stretch marks on the chest, abdomen and buttocks.
Application for the prevention of stretch marks:
- To do this, it must be applied to problem areas 1 to 2 times a day, after cleansing the skin.
- When treating existing defects, it turns out to reduce the redness and severity of skin lesions.
- Course of use: for prophylactic purposes – throughout the entire period of pregnancy or weight fluctuations, for treatment – from a month.
The appearance of wrinkles is determined by a violation of the elasticity of the skin, dryness, a decrease in the degree of hydration. Cream Zorka nourishes and nourishes the epidermis with everything necessary, creates a protective layer and restores the water balance of the skin.
- It is better to apply the product at night, first it is necessary to clean and dry the skin.
- The term of use is unlimited. After several applications, the result will be noticeable: the skin will be smoothed, wrinkles will become less noticeable, and small ones will completely disappear.
Cream Zorka (instructions for use for people it notes) can be used without any restrictions in combination with other drugs.
Many experts confirm the effectiveness of this tool, but I express a doubt in safety:
- The lack of studies proving the safety of the use of this set of ingredients in the claimed dosage in humans.
- “There is no evidence that phloralizin does not contain carcinogens, therefore, you cannot be completely sure that over time negative consequences for the body will not appear.”
- A significant plus of the cream is its natural composition. This is like a consumer who does not agree to be treated with “chemistry”. A single use of the product will not harm, but long-term use is in question.
Cream Dawn – an effective and natural remedy that will help solve many skin problems. The instruction for people on its use confirms this. And no less important – the product can be purchased at an affordable price.
Video about Zorka cream, its effectiveness and rules of application
Treatment of cracks in the heels with Zorka cream:
Feedback on this product: