Recently, an ash-blond shade of hair has declared itself as a fashion trend. More and more celebrities are turning to this shade, almost all paint manufacturers offer it in their palette. Ash-blond hair color can give the image a unique zest, however, it is worth considering the features of this complex color.
- Shades of ash brown
- Who suits the shades
- When preliminary clarification of hair is required
- Home dyeing
- The most popular paints for ash-blond hair shades
- Other brands palette
- Before and after photos
- Video on the topic: dyeing hair in ash blond color
Shades of ash brown
The palette of ash-brown shades contains the following main categories:
Ash blond: very light, almost white, a shade with a deep cold tint.
Light blond: cold blond with a deep overflow;
Light brown: natural shade;
- Dark blond: gives the hair a silvery sheen. Sometimes ashy dark brown is called cold brown. However, the distinguishing feature of the ashen is precisely metallic silver or steel casting.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Who suits the shades
Ash tones are suitable for women belonging to the summer color type. This color type implies cold shades of skin, hair and eyes. Representatives of the summer type have light, white skin, prone to pallor.
The condition of the skin is very important. Ash shades emphasize the smoothness and beauty of good skin, but mercilessly highlight flaws in case of bumps, enlarged pores and wrinkles.
If the skin is prone to redness, then redness will be emphasized, and the cheeks and forehead will become earthy. It is also worth refraining from giving the hair an ashy shade to women prone to bruises and bags under the eyes. A fashionable shade will manifest these flaws even brighter.
Gray or blue eyes are also a sign of summer color. Brown-eyed women should choose a shade individually. For owners of the southern type of appearance, ash shades can make the features tougher and rougher.
Ash-blond hair color is a dye that gives elegance to gray-haired women, naturally masking gray hair. However, those aged who have retained the natural color of their hair should be careful about the choice of ashy shades, as they can age.
In general, having dyed your hair in ashy shades, it must be borne in mind that in the wardrobe you should give preference to cold colors. Warm shades of colors in clothes will add unnecessary dissonance.
When preliminary clarification of hair is required
Pre-clarification of the hair is necessary to give an ash-blond shade to the hair, the natural color of which is 3 tones darker than desired. Also, clarification is necessary for brown-haired women and red-haired fashionistas, since without it, yellowness will appear on an ash-blond shade. The violet pigment contained in the paint can give the hair a greenish tint.
Ash-blond hair color is very difficult to obtain when dying at home . Experts recommend contacting professional salons where the hairdresser can mix different colors correctly, especially if the original hair color is very different from the d
esired tone and shade.
In order not to be upset by the results of the procedure, it is recommended to pre-color a small strand in the area of the ear and see what happens as a result.
If the decision to dye your hair in ash-brown color at home is made, you should adhere to the following algorithm:
- Hair care. Since the hair will most likely have to lighten, which is always very negatively reflected in their condition, it is necessary to first improve their condition. To do this, within 3-4 weeks it is recommended to make nourishing, vitamin and moisturizing masks.
- Paint selection. To give the desired shade to dyed hair, it is advisable to use tinted shampoos and mousses. However, the result does not last as long as when using persistent paints.
- Pre-clarification of hair (if necessary). If the original hair color is at least 3 tones darker than desired, the hair needs to be prepared. Hair of natural color, without dyeing, brightens. With dyed hair, the color must be washed off. In some cases, the washing procedure must be repeated several times.
- Preparation of tools. For hair coloring you will need: a special brush for applying paint, hairpins for fixing strands, a thin comb and gloves. Gloves are often included with paint packaging, but not always. It is important to provide good bright lighting.
- Cooking paint. Paint must be prepared strictly according to the instructions attached to the package. If you are sure of the result, you can mix several shades of the same manufacturer. Add foreign substances: oils, balms, etc. prohibited because their interaction with paint components can give unpredictable results.
- Application of paint. Paint always begins to be applied from the top of the head. It is necessary to separate thin strands, evenly distribute the paint along the entire length. The composition is applied in the direction of the nape. Lastly, paint is applied to the side strands and fringe.
- Reaction. Next, the paint must be left at the time indicated on the package. It is very important to maintain the recommended technology. Do not hold the paint for longer than recommended in the instructions. Instead of a more saturated color, the result will be overdried hair.
- Flushing paint. After sustaining the set time, the paint is washed off with a large amount of running water until the water becomes clear.
- The final care. After washing off the paint, you need to apply a balm, which is also usually attached to the package with paint, wash it off and dry your hair.
- Follow-up care. Since hair is damaged during such intense coloring, it is necessary to use shampoos and balms for colored and damaged hair. To maintain color, stylists recommend using light tint shampoos.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
The most popular paints for ash-blond hair shades
Estelle paints are professional tools used by craftsmen in salons. They are highly resistant. Often, to achieve the desired result, in addition to the main paint, it is necessary to apply tinting correctors. Recommended for experienced users.
In the palette of colors, shades are presented:
- Intensively ashen / 1 and / 11.
- Ash Golden / 13 and / 116.
- Ash and pearl / 18.
- Ash Purple / 61.
In this case, the colors with the number 9 before the slash indicate a light blond. For example, 10/16 is called “Polar Ice”, and 9/1 is “Ash Blonde.”
Ash-blond hair color – Garnier dye is a great choice for receiving it. Garnier paints are widespread and very popular. The composition includes natural oils and reflective particles. This gives the hair a healthy shine and extra shine.
It is noted that, subject to the technology, the final color corresponds to that stated on the package. Garnier paints are intended for home use, so all the necessary components are always included in the kit.
In the Color Sensation palette, for the ashen shade of hair, the following colors are intended:
- Ash-silver blond 910.
- Ultrablond platinum 111.
- Pearl Ash Blonde – 7.12
Also in the Olia line is Ash Blonde Olia 1.
L’Oreal paints are characterized by rich pigment and gentle effect on the hair. The French company produces both professional products and paints for home use. Home paints are produced under the brand L’Oreal Paris.
In the Casting Creme Gloss series, an ashy shade can be obtained with paints:
- Light light blond mother-of-pearl 1021.
- Light Light Blonde Ash 1010.
- Very light blond ash 910.
- Mother of Pearl Light Brown 810.
PREFERENCE paints give persistent coloring and offer:
- under the number 10.21 shade “Stockholm”;
- numbered 11.21 Ultrablond Cold Mother of Pearl.
Ash-blond hair color in perfect performance is difficult to obtain using paints for domestic use. The
y, as a rule, do not give an ideal ice-cold ashen effect and rather give the hair delicate ashen-beige or golden-ashen shades, which, when dying is unsuccessful, cast yellow.
The professional L’Oreal line of paints is produced under the L’Oreal Professionel brand. In the numbering of the professional palette of this manufacturer, ashen shades go under the code .1. Under the numbers .2 mother of pearl is produced.
- In the series of persistent professional dyes Majiblond ash blond is represented by numbers 901, 901s and 911, and under numbers 921 and 921s shades of very light mother-of-pearl-ash blonde and ultra-light mother-of-pearl-ash blonde are offered;
- In the line of professional ammonia-free Inoa paints, ash shades can be obtained with paints numbered 6.1-10.1;
- The L’Oreal DIARICHESSE brand offers paint 9.01 Milkshake ice and 10.12 Milkshake ash-mother-of-pearl.
Igora Royal is manufactured by Schwarzkopf and is a professional dye. You can buy paint of this brand only on the Internet or in beauty salons. Igora color palettes are presented under different names, the line of colors have their own numbering.
Ash paints are in the following lines:
- Ultra-light blonde is the line number 10 – Igora Higllights. Paints of this line are intended for clarification. Ash shade goes under the numbers 10-1 and 10-2. In the same line are presented ashy extra 10-11 and ashen violet 10-19;
- A light ash tint is presented in the Igora Vibrance line at number 9.5-1.
Other brands palette
Ash-blond shades can be obtained by staining with MATRIX Socolor Beauty Ultra Blond. The manufacturer promises lightening up to 5 tones at a time and, very importantly, claims that ashy shades appear without yellowness.
Matrix paints are intended for home use, but nevertheless belong to professional ones, therefore they require some knowledge in color.
Prestige paint contains a vitamin complex and wheat protein. These components protect the hair, eliminate brittleness, restore the skin.
Ash-blond shades are represented by such numbers of colors as:
- 209 light ash brown;
- 211 ash blond.
The Swedish company Oriflame in the Color-Expert line of paints allows you to get ash-blond curls if you use the color 8.1. The soft texture of the paint ensures an even distribution of the dye on the hair and accurate coloring of each strand. Paint perfectly paints gray hair.
Ash-blond hair color: Londacolor paint offers a palette of funds under the numbers 6/1, 7/1, 8/1, 9/1, 10/1, 12/1. Paints can be mixed with each other, so if you have some experience at home, you can get a unique individual ashy shade.
SanoTint No. 15 paints contain natural ingredients, such as birch extract. The dyes do not contain ammonia and therefore gently affect the hair, practically without damaging it. However, this is precisely why it is possible to lighten hair by no more than 2 tones. Ash-blond shade can be obtained using C15 paint.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Before and after photos
With the help of an ash-blond shade, it is easy to perform many transformations:
- An ordinary brown-haired woman in a mysterious diva with dark blond ash hair. The new color will emphasize porcelain skin.
- A classic version of gray hair masking – hair of an indefinite color gets a bright silver tint.
- The ashen shade will become a bad result if it emphasizes the bruises under the eyes and highlights the actual minor wrinkles.
- An ideal result for a business woman will turn out if the ashy shade gives the features some sharpness, which, with the right choice of wardrobe, will become a sign of true elegance.
Ash-blond shade of hair can decorate a woman of any age, however, when choosing this color, you need to make sure that it suits all appearance parameters, choose the right color and color your hair, observing the technology. Then the result will exceed all expectations.
Video on the topic: dyeing hair in ash blond color
Hair dyeing in light brown color, photo:
Video instruction on the topic: “Toning hair. How to make ash-blond color “: