Around the eyes is the most delicate and sensitive skin, which is the very first to respond to the negative effects of external and internal factors and lends itself to aging. This is expressed by the appearance of bags or bruises under the eyes and the formation of facial wrinkles.
To eliminate these manifestations, cosmetologists recommend the timely use of specialized creams or the use of mesotherapy, which is considered the most effective, both according to doctors and customer reviews.
- What is the essence of mesotherapy of the skin around the eyes
- Indications and contraindications for the procedure
- Varieties of procedure
- Used funds, their composition
- Hyaluronic Acid Mesotherapy
- Mesotherapy with peptides
- How is mesotherapy of the skin around the eyes
- Results of mesotherapy around the eyes
- At what age can the procedure be done
- Possible side effects and complications after mesotherapy of the skin around the eyes
- Recommendations for rehabilitation after mesotherapy of the skin around the eyes
- Can I do mesotherapy at home
- How much is the procedure in the beauty salon
- Reviews about the procedure
- Mesotherapy video around the eyes
What is the essence of mesotherapy of the skin around the eyes
Mesotherapy is the introduction of specialized medicinal compositions subcutaneously with the aim of restoring the epidermis firmness, elasticity and tone leveling. The introduction of funds can be made by injection and non-injection method.
Depending on the composition, the drug itself can have a restorative effect on tissues or provoke the production of substances (necessary for the “youth” of the skin) by the body itself. The method of administration of the drug and the type of drug are selected by a specialist individually according to indications.
Indications and contraindications for the procedure
Mesotherapy around the eyes (reviews may contain information about additional contraindications that are not contained in the main list) can eliminate not only facial wrinkles, but also smooth deep ones, so the procedure is often performed after 30 years, when the use of creams does not give the desired result.
The main indications for mesotherapy:
- the appearance of medium and deep skin folds in the eyes;
- discoloration of the epidermis near the eyes;
- the appearance of “bags” under the eyes;
- prolapse of the upper eyelid;
- increased sagging and dry skin near the eyes;
- age spots;
- deterioration of the appearance of the skin after eye surgery.
The procedure will be ineffective if the above changes in the skin are symptoms of diseases of the internal organs (impaired kidney, heart and blood vessels).
Therefore, when conducting mesotherapy, it is recommended to undergo a specialist examination not only to eliminate contraindications, but also to identify pathologies that provoke a change in the condition of the skin near the eyes.
The main contraindications for mesotherapy:
- the period of bearing a child or breastfeeding. The effect of drugs on the fetus and the baby through milk has not been studied;
- the presence of tumors of a benign or malignant nature. The procedure may aggravate the course of the disease;
- infectious diseases, including dermatological. Due to the weakened immune system, the likelihood of side effects increases;
- bleeding disorder. After the procedure, blood circulation is activated, which can trigger the development of bleeding;
- diabetes. Pathology is accompanied by a violation of the state of the vessels, which can also trigger bleeding;
- high blood pressure;
- violation of the integrity of the skin near the eyes;
- allergy or intolerance to the components of the drug;
- the presence of pathologies that are accompanied by convulsive seizures;
- age to 18 years.
The presence of these diseases must be immediately reported to a specialist, then alternative methods will be selected to restore the epidermis near the eyes.
Varieties of procedure
Depending on how the composition is administered under the skin, mesotherapy is divided into 2 types:
|Type of procedure||Description|
|Injection (classic)||The formulations are administered subcutaneously by injection. As a result, there is a violation of the integrity of the skin, which is dangerous by the development of additional complications (infection, microscars from punctures, the appearance of bruises). The effectiveness of the procedure is high.|
Each type of mesotherapy and therapeutic agent has its contraindications and side effects. Therefore, the most suitable method of administration of the drug subcutaneously (as well as the composition of the components) is selected by a specialist.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Used funds, their composition
Mesotherapy around the eyes (reviews describe the difference in the result obtained depending on the composition) is carried out using different drugs. From the type and concentration of components, the effect of funds on the skin changes.
If you want to eliminate small age-related changes, improve the condition of the skin, then the basis of the preparations is hyaluronic acid. Peptides are the active substance with medicines to eliminate deep wrinkles or bags under the eyes.
Hyaluronic Acid Mesotherapy
When using funds with hyaluronic acid, the following processes occur:
- the drug retains moisture in the skin cells, as a result, dryness and peeling are eliminated;
- the activity of the sebaceous glands is normalized, as a result, acne eruptions decrease;
- improve the tone of the epidermis by brightening age spots and the blueness und
er the eyes disappears;
- the production of collagen and elastin is activated, as a result, shallow wrinkles are smoothed out and skin elasticity is restored;
- blood supply and metabolic processes in the tissues are restored.
The most popular are the following drugs:
IAL System . The hyaluronic acid contained in the composition is almost completely identical to natural. Therefore, the funds are allocated with high efficiency, safety and minimal risk of developing an allergic reaction. The tool is recommended from 30 to 60 years;
- Repleri . The product is made from stabilized hyaluronic acid. It also stands out for its high safety and hypoallergenicity. Approved for use from 25 years old;
- Viscoderm. The composition contains native hyaluronic acid, which provides hydration and the elimination of facial wrinkles. Application recommended from 30 to 40 years.
These funds can be offered by the master before performing mesotherapy, or they can be purchased independently in a specialized store (a certificate for the product is required).
Mesotherapy with peptides
Peptides are short chains of amino acids that can perform a variety of functions in the body from normalizing pressure to eliminating wrinkles. When choosing to perform mesotherapy using peptides, it is recommended to give preference to formulations that contain the following types of oligopeptides.
- No. 24 – eliminates deep wrinkles and scars;
- No. 34 – brightens age spots and evens out skin tone;
- No. 72 – smoothes skin folds and prevents their reappearance.
The rejuvenating effect is carried out due to the normalization of metabolic processes, activation of collagen production and improved tissue nutrition, including oxygen. Additionally, vitamin complexes and glycolic acid, which enhance the action of the main components, may be included in the composition of preparations for mesotherapy.
Mesotherapy around the eyes refers to simple procedures that do not require special preparation. But to improve efficiency, it is recommended that the following rules be followed several days before the manipulations (if they are ignored, a negative reaction can develop, which can be estimated from reviews on social networks).
- selection of a proven clinic and a conversation with a specialist. During the initial visit, the master assesses the condition of the external integument, appoints an examination to exclude contraindications (if required), and selects the appropriate drug and method;
- after 7 days, stop taking antibiotics and blood thinners;
- observe drinking regimen for a week, at least 0,4 gallon of clean water per day;
- a visit to the solarium or peeling should be carried out 5 days before the procedure;
- 3 days to exclude the use of alcohol.
Do not use cosmetics on the day of mesotherapy.
How is mesotherapy of the skin around the eyes
The classic version of the implementation of mesotherapy consists of the following steps:
- The patient is laid on a couch, and the hair is removed under a hat (so that they do not interfere during the manipulation).
- With the use of disinfectants, the epidermis is cleaned.
- If necessary, puncture sites are indicated on the skin using a special marker.
- The skin around the eyes is anesthetized with anesthetic creams or gels. Wait for the time when the tool begins to act.
- The composition is administered subcutaneously using specialized syringes with small needles. Withstanding the interval between punctures and the required depth of administration of the drug.
- After the introduction of the composition, the skin is treated with a disinfectant and a restorative or soothing cream is applied.
The average mesotherapy time around the eyes is 30 minutes. At the end of the manipulations, the specialist conducts a conversation about the rules for skin care after the procedure. The date of the next visit may also be agreed.
Results of mesotherapy around the eyes
Mesotherapy around the eyes (reviews contain different information about the effectiveness depending on the number of procedures performed) allows you to achieve the following results.
- elimination of facial and deep skin folds;
- the elasticity and elasticity of the epidermis is restored;
- the tone of the skin is leveled, including the cyanosis under the eyes disappears and the severity of age spots is reduced;
- eliminates the “morning” swelling under the eyes;
- bags under the eyes are reduced or removed completely;
- dryness is eliminated and skin smoothness is restored.
It is important to achieve the desired effect of one session is not enough. Mesotherapy is required from 3 to 8 times with interruptions for recovery from 7 to 14 days. After completing the course, the skin can still be rejuvenated for up to 3 months, the final result can last about a year.
At what age can the procedure be done
According to medical indicators, mesotherapy can be performed after reaching 18 years of age. But up to 30 years, you can eliminate facial wrinkles using anti-aging creams, which are safer and less aggressive than this procedure. Therefore, it is recommended that mesotherapy be started no earlier than 25 years.
Additionally, when choosing funds, you must pay attention to the age limiter. Some formulations are approved for use after 40 and even after 50 years.
Possible side effects and complications after mesotherapy of the skin around the eyes
A negative reaction is more often observed when choosing an unqualified specialist (due to mistakes ma
de during the procedure) or when skin care rules are not followed after mesotherapy.
- hematomas can develop when a needle damages a vessel;
- inflammation and suppuration of meth punctures. It is noted when infection is introduced;
- soreness when blinking. It manifests itself in case of accidental nerve damage during the introduction of the composition;
- the appearance of seals or tubercles. May appear when using a damaged preparation or as a result of incomplete resorption of the composition;
- tissue atrophy. May indicate vascular damage and malnutrition of epidermal cells;
- an allergic reaction in various degrees of manifestation from swelling of the tissues to anaphylactic shock.
Slight swelling and redness are a natural reaction of the body and pass about 3 days after the manipulations.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Recommendations for rehabilitation after mesotherapy of the skin around the eyes
Mesotherapy around the eyes (reviews contain information about side effects that developed when ignoring the recommendations of the master during rehabilitation) requires compliance with the rules of skin care during the recovery period.
- for 7-10 days, avoid prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light. It is recommended to use creams (no earlier than 3 days) with protection from sunlight and wear wide-brimmed hats;
- wash your face only with warm distilled water (hot and cold can cause complications, as it can provoke narrowing and expansion of blood vessels);
- You can not take hot baths, go to saunas and baths up to 7 days;
- for 2-3 days do not use cosmetics, not only decorative ones;
- when washing for 3 days, you can not use scrubs. A face wipe is required, soaking the skin with a towel;
- if there is an itch, do not comb the skin, if necessary, treat the epidermis with antiseptic agents (prescribed by the specialist who performed the procedure);
- it is forbidden to take alcohol for 2-3 days.
Also, increased physical activity is not recommended (they will cause increased sweating with clogged pores and rapid leaching of the composition from under the skin) for 1 week after mesotherapy.
Can I do mesotherapy at home
At home, mesotherapy can be performed using a mesoscooter (discussed above). Before the procedure, it is important to familiarize yourself with the nuances of its implementation, as well as make a choice of the drug after consultation with a cosmetologist. During the manipulation, the skin should not be seriously injured. Small punctures by the mesoscooter are enough for the therapeutic compound to penetrate under the skin.
Injection at home is not recommended. At home, it is difficult to ensure the required sterility and requires professional skills in observing the intervals between punctures and the depth of introduction of the composition. If mesotherapy is carried out at home, then after it is required to comply with the same rules during the rehabilitation period.
How much is the procedure in the beauty salon
When conducting mesotherapy in the salon, the cost of the procedure will consist of the following items:
- the cost of the drug and the amount spent;
- specialist qualifications;
- waste of auxiliary materials (painkillers and disinfectants, syringes);
- how pronounced wrinkles are;
- the selected method of conducting mesotherapy.
Depending on these factors, the price range for the procedure is from $ 34 – $ 54. The total cost consists of the number of sessions on average from $ 136 – $ 408.
Reviews about the procedure
Most reviews on the effectiveness of mesotherapy contain positive information. On average, after 4 procedures, a significant or complete restoration of the skin was observed (wrinkles, blue under the eyes were eliminated and swelling was reduced). Side effects have been extremely rare.
The most common drawback is the painfulness of the procedure (possibly with improper selection of anesthetic or with increased skin sensitivity). In general, according to the data in the reviews on the achieved results, mesotherapy gains 9 stars out of 10.
Mesotherapy eliminates facial and deep wrinkles around the eyes, which often occur after 35 years. Therefore, this procedure is recommended to be performed no earlier than 30 years.
When choosing this method of rejuvenation, it is necessary to completely eliminate contraindications and choose the right method of drug administration and its composition. An important role in the effectiveness of the procedure is played by the choice of salon and the qualification of a specialist (these data can be found on the official website of the salon in reviews).
Mesotherapy video around the eyes
Mesotherapy around the eyes, what is it and how is it carried out: