The healing properties of tea tree oil for skin diseases have been known for a long time. In the middle of the XVIII century, the famous explorer James Cook brought from Australia to the European continent the leaves of an amazing plant, the juice of which Australian Aborigines treated poisonous snake bites.
The traveler had the opportunity to personally observe the healing processes of fatal wounds. Currently, the drug is popular in the treatment of acne.
- The composition and benefits of oil for facial skin
- Security measures when using the product
- Effective skin treatments
- The use of tea tree oil for skin problems: effective recipes
- From acne and post-acne on the face
- From acne
- For acne on the back
- From rosacea
- From Wen
- For acne
- From demodicosis
- From acne marks
- The use of oil to prevent skin problems
- Tea Tree Oil Video
The composition and benefits of oil for facial skin
Evergreen melaleuka, born in tropical Australian forests, belongs to the eucalyptus family, and is called the tea tree. Essential vegetable oil, which has powerful healing properties, is found in the foliage of an Australian tree and is extracted by distillation.
The resulting extract is able to fight many viruses and bacteria, before which certified medicines are sometimes powerless, due to the complex chemical composition.
|Active substances||Content per 100 g of phytoproduct|
|Monoterpen||Up to 49%|
|Diterpenes||Up to 38%|
|Viridifloren||Up to 1%|
|Cineol||Up to 15%|
|B-terpineol, L-ternineol, alligexanoate||Up to 0.25%|
The most effective antibacterial features are terpenes, which are concentrated in the leaves of the tea tree in a derivative state. Tea tree oil contains 100 different components of terpenes.
Acne tea tree oil has been used successfully in cosmetology. This natural remedy effectively cures acne (acne), post-acne (scars), relieves the symptoms of psoriasis. With the constant use of natural antiseptics, the skin of the face, neck and back looks healthy.
- cleans pores from dirt;
- disinfects the skin;
- calms the inflamed centers at mass rashes.
A high-quality, 100% undiluted product contains many active substances, so when applied topically, concentrated oil can cause irritation.
If the recommendations for oral administration are not followed, the following are possible:
- severe food poisoning.
Security measures when using the product
Acne oil extracted from the shoots of tea tree, in special situations can harm the skin.
Rules for the safe use of the drug will help to avoid complications during treatment:
- Before applying the acne concentrate, it is best to first dilute it with decoctions of herbs or other oils and include it in masks or rubbing along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Children under 6 years old are not recommended to use natural oil.
- Starting from the first month of pregnancy, the use of oil should be completely excluded.
- Breastfeeding is the reason to exclude a folk remedy from the number of recipes for face and body care.
- Personal intolerance to the components of tea tree is a contraindication to the use of oil.
To quickly achieve the desired result, patients increase the dose of the drug. This is forbidden to do, because there is a risk of achieving the opposite effect and causing significant harm to health.
Acne tea tree oil, applied undiluted to the surface of the skin, causes itching and burning of inflamed areas , which often leads to mechanical damage to purulent inflammations and the formation of additional deep scars.
Before applying a herbal product, an allergy test should be performed:
- It is necessary to distribute a drop of diluted tea tree oil on the skin of the inner part of the wrist and not wash off during the day. If there are no visible changes on the integument, you can proceed to treating your face with natural oil. If itching or redness is observed, you must abandon its use.
- Do not allow oil to enter the eyelids and eyes.
- It is necessary to start therapeutic procedures with tea tree oil with small doses, carefully observing the condition of the treated areas.
- Store essential oils in an airtight glass container, away from heat and light.
- When buying a drug, you should beware of fakes. Real oil has a light medicinal aroma, while fake exudes a pungent odor of camphor.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Effective skin treatments
Most expensive body care products contain tea tree extract. Essential oil is suitable for maintaining the health of oily skin when added to lotions masks, creams. Its healing properties allow the use of oil in recipes for skin care at home.
It is useful to wash problem skin daily with a lotion, which is prepared from the components:
- 3,38 fluid ounce of “Pink” water;
- 2,03 fluid ounce of sage infusion;
- 25 drops of tea tree oil.
A solution of 1,69 fluid ounce of boiled water and 5 drops of concentrated oil also calms the inflamed areas of the skin.
A beneficial effect on enlarged pores is the use of a mask with Australian melaleuka oil once every 3-4 days.
- Blue clay – 1 small spoon (dissolve in warm water).
- Oatmeal – 2 small spoons
- Yogurt – 3 tablespoon
Stages of preparation:
- All components should be mixed until smooth and drip 3 drops of oil.
- Apply the emulsion to the face, avoiding contact with the eyelids and the skin around the eyes
- Hold the mask for 15 minutes.
This procedure disinfects and smoothes the skin.
- Oatmeal – 1 large spoon
- Lemon juice – 1 small spoons
Stages of preparation:
- It is necessary to combine all the products to the state of liquid gruel and introduce 3 drops of tea tree oil into them.
- The healing mask should be applied with a soft sponge on the face for 25 minutes.
Components have a complex effect:
- lemon juice whitens the skin well;
- oatmeal creates a drying effect;
- tea tree extract heals acne and damage;
- green tea refreshes the face.
Helps to get rid of acne lotions with essential concentrate from tea tree.
For cooking you will need:
- calendula tincture – 120 g;
- tea tree oil – 2 drops;
- lavender concentrate – 3 drops.
Stages of preparation:
- In a glass of water you need to dissolve 1 small spoonfuls of the mixture
- Next, you need to moisten the composition with a cotton cloth and put it on your face;
- After 10-15 minutes you need to make a fresh lotion.
The first 7 days, lotions are applied daily, then 1 procedure is performed in 2-3 days. The duration of the course of procedures is 1 month.
Skin prone to inflammation and rashes responds positively to facial scrubbing. To do this, use natural ground coffee with the addition of 2 drops of oil. If there are not too many acne, an excellent cosmetic effect will be obtained by using a mixture of sugar, 4 drops of tea tree oil and 0.5 small tablespoons of olive oil. Ready scrub should carefully massage your face.
The use of tea tree oil for skin problems: effective recipes
The most effective extract from tea tree copes with skin diseases, it is effective in the fight against acne and blackheads. Beauticians recommend using this herbal extract in all medical and preventive procedures for skin care.
It can be:
- herbal decoctions for washing;
- spot application of natural oil.
From acne and post-acne on the face
To alleviate the condition of irritated areas, it is necessary to lubricate acne with natural oil using the dot method using a cotton swab. Such events need to be carried out 2-3 times a day.
A positive effect is observed after 4 days:
- inflammation on the face will decrease markedly;
- the spots left after acne healing become lighter.
You can wipe it with a mixture of lemon juice and 3 drops of oil. Inflamed acne will dry out in a week, and the lesion area will decrease.
Tea tree acne treatment is aimed at disinfecting and healing the affected areas. During therapy, sebum secretion is significantly reduced with regular application of essential oil.
In the process of treating acne, cosmetologists recommend the preparation of lotions and chatters corresponding to the type of skin, in which 3-5 drops of tea tree extract per 1,01 fluid ounce of base should be added.
For acne on the back
Acne tea tree oil is included in the mask for the back, but it is difficult to independently implement such a session, you will need helpers. You need to mix the raw protein mass with 3 drops of tea tree extract, mix 1 drop of extracts from chamomile and lavender. This mask should be applied to a clean back for 20 minutes.
A good effect is provided by a back mask made of white clay, kefir and 4 drops of tea tree extract. Masks can be alternated. It is necessary to do at least 7 procedures once a day.
In its natural form, tea tree oil can not cope with rosacea. For the treatment of spider veins, it is used in combination with other components of recipes for removing vascular networks, acting as an anti-inflammatory component.
Facial cleansing lotions and steam baths are made with tea tree to help cleanse and degrease enlarged pores. An extract of tea tree dissolves fat, so it is recommended to mix it into preventive masks (1-2 drops for a single use).
A noticeable anti-inflammatory effect is observed when treating areas with subcutaneous seals with the tea tree by the point method every 3 hours. Compresses with essential oil can also be used to speed up the healing process.
An excellent healing effect on the affected area is exerted by a mixture of macadamia nut oils with tea tree in equal proportions. Inflamed areas should be wiped with the composition every day 2 times until the final healing.
In pharmacies, an ointment based on oil is prepared, which helps to cure demodecosis as soon as possible. It is used 3 times a day for 1-2 weeks.
From acne marks
When the pimple heals, you need to continue to oil the place where it was. After a short time from purulent inflamed acne, there will be no scars or spots.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
The use of oil to prevent skin problems
Oil can be added to:
- shampoos for washing hair;
- mousse for washing;
- masks for
hair and face;
If there is a need to remove oily sheen and want to give the skin a healthy look, tea tree oil should be used daily.
Natural tea tree oil is an inexpensive and effective drug for the treatment and prevention of problem skin. A folk remedy should be used regularly, without waiting for the occurrence of acne and their consequences.
Tea Tree Oil Video
How to use the drug and its properties: