An effective modern remedy, Aquapilling, is intended for skin care of the legs and the fight against previously formed corns and calluses. Customer reviews describe the solution as an excellent replacement for the expensive Jet Peel, which can not only solve cosmetic problems, but also prevent the development of fungal infection, which is important for the beach season.
Release form, manufacturer, price
Aquapilling solution for feet (reviews of the drug posted on women’s forums, note the excellent cleansing properties of the product that help solve the problem of chronic corns within 15 days) is produced by the American pharmaceutical company Pharmtek and is a modern tool for self-care of problematic skin of the feet.
Products are sold through pharmacies in the retail network, and are manufactured in the form of:
- Foot cream designed to eliminate corns and corns. The suspension is packaged in laminate tubes with a volume of 75 mg. The cost of the product is about $ 4,08.
- Cream-paste from corns, used to combat old keratinized areas of the skin. The paste is sold in 25 mg laminate tubes. The price of packaging is from $ 3,4.
- Aquapilling solution. The liquid for skin care of the feet is in a bottle with a volume of 150 mg. The cost of packaging is $ 4 – $ 4.
For the full treatment and care of the epidermis of the legs, it is recommended to carry out a set of procedures consisting of the simultaneous use of a solution, cream from the appearance of corns and cream-paste. The joint use of drugs will remove dead particles and corns, prevent the formation of microcracks and maximize moisturize the skin of the limbs.
Despite the fact that the Aquapilling series is intended for the treatment and skin care of the feet, it is permissible to use Pharmatec products in the treatment of hyperkeratosis that forms on the elbows, knees and palms.
Aquapilling foot cream (reviews prevailing on the Internet, note the regenerating properties of the solution that promote the rapid healing of wounds and microcracks) contains only natural ingredients and does not include aggressive acids that can injure the skin.
|Lavender essential oil||
|Aloe vera extract||
|Urea||Promotes softening of the stratum corneum.|
|Glyceryl stearate||Creates a protective film on the surface that prevents dehydration of cells.|
|Octyldodecanol||Lubricates and softens the skin.|
|Isopropyl palmitate||Gives fabrics softness and elasticity.|
|Butylhydroxytoluene||Antioxidant that prevents environmental damage.|
The principle of the cream
Aquapilling foot cream (reviews of the drug can be viewed on the Internet) is used to independently get rid of corns, calluses, keratinized seals and cracks. The action of the solution resembles the salon Jet Peel (gas-liquid pilling), but differs in that aggressive acids that can injure tissues are not used to create the drug.
Aquapilling cream can be used for:
- easy scrubbing of tissues, without additional use of traumatic devices;
- removal of dead cells;
- mitigation of the epidermis;
- relieve inflammation;
- starting the process of updating tissues;
- prevention of fungal infections;
- deep hydration of tissues;
- activation of blood circulation, in order to prevent destabilization of the venotox;
- relieve puffiness and fatigue;
- reduce the severity of hyperpigmentation of the skin.
When applied to the skin of the feet, the solution softens keratinized particles of the skin, moisturizes the tissue and starts the regeneration process. Cells exfoliated after the procedure are easily removed with a stream of water.
The solution and cream (unlike mechanical grinding) are absolutely safe, practically have no medical contraindications for use, are not able to cause serious damage and microcracks, which is especially important for people with obesity and diabetes.
Aquapilling, foot cream (reviews of the drug, posted on the forums, note the activity of the solution against chronic corns) is made in the form:
- A nourishing cream designed to take care of dry and keratinized skin of the legs (on the feet, knees) and hands (on the elbow bends, palms). Moisturizes tissues and prevents re-formation of corns. It is recommended for everyday use as a caring and prophylactic agent.
- A solution of instant action , used in the fight against corns, thickenings, rough skin on the steppes and calluses. In addition to softening qualities, the solution has antiseptic properties that prevent the growth of pathogenic bacteria and fungi. The drug is applied to the problem area 3-4 times a day, and then the exfoliated particles are removed with a special spatula.
- Cream-paste , which helps with softening old areas of keratinized skin. Compress with paste is also actively used to eliminate hyperkeratosis, obsolete corns and calluses.
Indications and contraindications
Customer reviews note the activity of the solution and cream Aquapilling in the fight against:
- increased dryness of the skin of the feet;
- corns (“dry” and “wet”) and corns located on the soles of the feet;
- enhanced reproduction of keratinized cells (hyperkeratosis) on the knees, feet, elbow bends;
- hyperhidrosis (heavy sweating) of the legs;
- age-related changes, including tissue hyperpigmentation, sagging and loss of skin elasticity;
- the first signs of varicose veins (fatigue, swelling, circulatory disorders);
- scars or scars that occur after trauma to the integument or surgery.
Aquapilation is recommended for women suffering from damage to the epidermis of the feet resulting from:
- wearing uncomfortable and tight shoes, high-heeled sandals;
- the use of hosiery made from nylon and other synthetic materials;
- neglect of foot skin care.
Aquapilling solution is considered an excellent substitute for salon acid or gas-liquid peeling, and the cream should be used for daily care or applied at the final stage of the pedicure.
It is especially important that Farmeh acquires the use of products during the beach season, as well as for people visiting public saunas and swimming pools, since the substances included in the preparation help prevent the occurrence of fungal diseases.
Cream and Aquapilling solution are suitable for everyone and have no age restrictions. Recommended preparations for use by the elderly to prevent cracks and age-related skin pigmentation. Daily use of the cream is indicated for diabetes mellitus, accompanied by increased dry skin, leading to the formation of non-healing cracks.
Do not use aquapiling if you have:
- fungal skin lesions;
- abrasions, cuts, scratches;
- a malignant tumor developing from melanocytes (melanoma);
- allergic reactions to the components of the drug.
Neglect of contraindications causes a sharp deterioration in the general condition of the tissues. A large amount of urea can provoke the development of an allergic reaction, accompanied by severe itching, swelling, and the formation of red spots. Before applying the solution, it is necessary to conduct a test for the presence of intolerance to the components.
During the study, a few drops of Pharmtech products must be applied to the skin of the inner side of the wrist or bend of the elbow. If within 10 min. there were no unpleasant symptoms, Aquapilling is allowed to be used to remove dead cells.
How to use for legs
Dermatologists recommend using the cream with a solution. The liquid helps eliminate accumulations from the stratum corneum, existing corns and corns, and the cream is intended for daily moisturizing and is forgotten about the skin of the lower extremities.
Use drugs should be strictly in accordance with the instructions:
- Before applying the solution, the legs must be thoroughly cleaned. Gentle detergents are allowed. The use of soap and alcohol-containing lotions is undesirable because of the danger of severe dehydration of tissues.
- On a hollow surface there is a food film on which feet are placed.
- The solution is impregnated with a napkin placed on the problem place. The compress is fixed on the leg with polyethylene and left for 25-30 minutes. During this time, it is advisable to take a horizontal position or sit to avoid premature removal or displacement of the compress. If there is no possibility to rest, then warm socks are carefully put on feet.
- After the specified time, the compress is removed. The keratinized skin is cleaned from the foot with a spatula.
- The remains of dead cells and solution are washed off under running water.
- The feet are thoroughly dried with a towel and smeared with cream.
The procedure should be carried out 3-4 times a week. After 15 days, the skin of the feet will become smooth and well-groomed without a keratinized layer. Subsequently, it is allowed to switch only to Aquapilling cream, which helps soften, care for the skin of the legs, and also prevent the formation of corn blisters.
Old keratinized formations are removed using Aquapilling cream paste. She recommends applying the product before bedtime and leaving it on the skin for up to 12 hours.
- Before applying the cream-paste, the feet should be cleaned and then the dead particles should be steamed in hot water (at least 15-20 minutes). You can add shower gel or sea salt to the water bath.
- The legs are thoroughly wiped and a cream paste is placed on the corpus callosum with a thick layer ( 4/32 – 5/32 inch).
- On top of the drug is covered with a cotton pad and sealed with a plaster. To prevent the paste from getting on the bedding, the feet are placed in cotton socks.
- In the morning, the compress is removed. The problem area is carefully treated with pumice and washed with running water to remove exfoliated tissue.
The procedure is carried out until the complete disappearance of the corns, but not more than 1 time per day.
The Aquapilling solution and cream is enriched with a high content of nutrients and, with skin sensitivity, can provoke the appearance of allergic reactions, accompanied by itching and redness of the skin. The cream should be applied only 1 time per day. Otherwise, the likelihood of developing irritation associated with a high urea content is increased.
If scratches, cuts, bleeding wounds occur, the course should be discontinued until the injuries heal completely. While waiting for the baby and while breastfeeding, the use of Aquapilling is allowed only after consulting a doctor. Mixing the solution with other drugs designed to maintain smooth skin is prohibited due to the high concentration of alkaline components.
If the solution gets into the eyes, the organs of vision should be immediately cleaned under running water in order to prevent the onset of inflammation associated with the irritating effect of urea.
There are many good words in consumer reviews about the use of aquapilling. The cosmetic product takes care of problematic skin of the feet, helps to remove corns and heal cracks, which is especially important for people who spend a lot of time on their feet or suffer from skin problems.
Within 7 days, Aquapilling completely removes the stratum corneum, heals cracks and gives the feet a well-groomed beautiful appearance. Most consumers did not notice any side effects during the use of the drug. During use, only a soft cream texture and a pleasant chill on the skin surface are noted.
Analogues of cream and Aquapilling solution developed by Pharmtech Pharmaceutical Concern are:
|Cream Deaderm Intensive||
||Restores dry skin of the feet, treats deep cracks and calluses. Suitable for relieving leg fatigue after prolonged wearing of high heels.||$ 2,18|
||Moisturizes the skin, heals wounds, providing comprehensive care. Recommended for daily use with the appearance of dryness, corns and corns.||$ 2,45|
|Foot cream “Evo”||
||It softens the skin, preventing tissue dehydration and the formation of keratinized particles. It has antibacterial properties, preventing the penetration of pathogenic bacteria and fungi.||$ 0,95|
|“Super Moisture” cream for corns and corns||
e cosmetic product is effective for eliminating dead cells, treating cracks and old calluses. It can be used at the final stage of the pedicure.
|Nitrogin. Restorative Foot Cream||
||Revitalizing cream for daily care for coarsened skin of the feet. Effective against the formation of corns. Moisturizes tissues, preventing moisture loss and the appearance of corns.||$ 3,94|
||An antifungal agent used to soften and remove the stratum corneum. Helps to enhance blood circulation and the rapid regeneration of damaged tissues and plates.||$ 3,94|
In addition to industrial products, keratinized cells can be softened independently by adding 10-15% urea to any nourishing cream.
The use of cream and Aquapilling solution allows you to remove dead skin layers and save on salon procedures. According to customer reviews, drugs help eliminate corns and calluses, nourish tissues with water, and also prevent the appearance of microcracks and age-related changes, returning the legs to a well-groomed and beautiful appearance.
Video about the Aquapilling procedure
Instructions for using Aquapilling products: