Vacuum facial massage performed by banks This is an effective procedure aimed at combating age-related changes. With it, you can rejuvenate the skin, smooth out wrinkles, remove small defects.
At the place where the jar is installed, the processes of regeneration of skin cells are activated, blood flow and lymph improve. This type of massage is easy to perform, so it can be performed not only in cosmetology rooms, but also at home. Main condition choose the right banks, attentiveness and caution.
Cosmetics do not always help moisturize the skin and cope with age-related changes. They do not activate blood flow, do not affect muscles. To improve the flow of oxygen into each cell, it is better to use a vacuum massage. Vacuum massage of the face with banks is aimed at rejuvenating the skin, so it is recommended for women of mature age.
The beautiful half, who is not yet 40 years old, can remove small problems with masks, serums and other cosmetics. Massage with jars helps to cope with such a problem as a second chin, folds on the skin. Young girls can use it to get rid of early wrinkles that appear on the forehead.
Experts recommend a course of vacuum massage for men and women with:
- small wrinkles and scars;
- the presence of a second chin;
- sagging skin that has lost its elasticity;
- rash and swelling;
- dry and fading skin.
Vacuum massage of the face with banks returns a healthy look to the skin, removes circles under the eyes, cleans the sebaceous ducts, eliminates shine.
After completing a full course of massage, you can achieve the following results:
- bring normal metabolic processes;
- improve blood circulation;
- normalize the functions of the lymphatic system;
- remove harmful substances;
- strengthen muscle tissue;
- reduce wrinkles;
- saturate the cells with oxygen;
- improve the elasticity of the skin;
- remove puffiness;
- narrow the pores;
- increase collagen production.
After a couple of sessions, it is noticeable how the natural blush on the face returns. A completely completed course, designed for 10 sessions, will help get rid of numerous problems and rejuvenate the skin.
To save the result obtained for a long time, it is necessary to combine it with other cosmetic procedures. You need to remember about moisturizing and cleansing the skin, control the duration of sleep and the amount of fluid drunk per day.
Vacuum facial massage with cans has a number of undeniable advantages over many other cosmetic procedures:
- Normalizes skin turgor due to increased blood flow, and more oxygen enters the bloodstream.
- The second chin is completely removed.
- Muscle ptosis is reduced.
- Complexion improves significantly.
- All facial wrinkles after completing the course completely disappear, because the muscles relax, and deep wrinkles become less noticeable.
- Dry skin will stop drying and peeling.
- The complexion will become fresher.
- The production of collagen and elastin is activated, so this type of massage can be compared with revitonics.
- The pores are narrowing.
- The pain syndrome and pathological reflexes arising from the clamping of nerve endings go away.
- Dark circles under the eyes are removed.
- Sebaceous and sweat glands are cleared.
- Deposits of excess fat go away.
- Immunity improves.
The main advantage of massage banks this is the activation of all natural processes in the body that slow down over the years, the effect occurs without the use of medications. In addition, if you compare this procedure with many others, then its price is low, especially if you carefully study the technique and conduct sessions at home.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
How to prepare for the procedure
Before proceeding to massage the banks, you need to choose the right product. Quality cans are always sold with instructions, and the kit contains devices that have different diameters. It is also important that the cans are convenient to use, for example, goods equipped with a pump at home are difficult to use.
It is necessary to pay attention to the material, because banks are:
According to experienced cosmetologists, silicone cans are considered the most convenient, because they fit tightly on the skin, do not absorb oil and its smell, and easily glide over the body. The diameter of the cans is designed for use in various fields. So, for example, you can remove small wrinkles with a jar with a small diameter, and large, respectively, large ones.
Massage will be effective if you choose the right oil. Its function is to improve the sliding of the jar on the skin, soften and nourish the skin with useful substances, reduce discomfort, and normalize metabolic processes.
Vacuum massage of the face with banks is best done using the following oils:
|Olive||Helps the skin to cleanse better, does not clog pores, nourishes and moisturizes well, activates regenerative processes.|
|Almond||Removes peeling, tightens pores, moisturizes.|
|Coconut||This species is considered an excellent choice for representatives of sensitive skin, restores cells, smoothes wrinkles.|
|Grape seed||Helps to retain moisture in the skin, has nourishing and anti-aging properties.|
|Avocado||It has an antiseptic effect, improves blood flow, and helps to eliminate toxic substances.|
|Apricot kernel||It normalizes the sebaceous glands.|
High-quality oil should not contain any chemical additives and fragrances, not have a pungent odo
r and impurities. It is better to focus on cold-pressed oil.
Before starting a massage, you need to prepare for it:
- Cleanse your face from cosmetics, wash it with soap and dry with a towel.
- It is imperative to make a steam bath with which it will be possible to open the pores, warm and soften the skin. You can carry out baths with any herbal decoction or simply put a warm napkin on your face, leaving it for 5 minutes.
- Apply a small amount of oil to the face area.
- Alcohol wipes or any other means with disinfectant properties, process the cans.
Beauticians advise, a quarter of an hour before the procedure, sit down, relax, close your eyes and think about something pleasant. After the procedure, it is better not to go out into the fresh air for 3 hours.
Varieties and techniques
There are 2 types of massage:
- Static It is used to influence specific problem areas for their deep study.
- Dynamic. It is used to study all areas of the face, neck and decollete.
Each type of massage has a specific pattern of action.
A static massage session is carried out as follows:
- on the nasolabial, the area between the eyebrows or in another area, a jar of the desired diameter is superimposed, for which it needs to be squeezed a little;
- the skin should be drawn in a couple of inch;
- leave the jar motionless for 2-3 seconds;
- squeeze a little, holding the skin, remove the jar;
- rearrange to another section.
You can use several cans at once, setting them in different areas. With each new session, increase the amount of time by adding 1-2 seconds. Dynamic massage provides for the smooth movement of cans along the massage lines. It is recommended to start it from the decollete zone, smoothly moving higher and higher. All manipulations are performed without rush and sudden movements.
The algorithm of actions is as follows:
- When doing a massage on the neck, moving to the chin, you should start from the fossa between the clavicles and to the chin, and then from the ear down, heading towards the clavicles. The time is no more than 2 minutes, the diameter of the cans is large.
- Massage the chin better with banks with a diameter of 2. 0’8 inch. You need to start the procedure from the center of the chin, moving to the left, passing along the contour of the face to the cheekbones. Also go the other way. Work out the chin area in a circular motion.
- Next is the study of the cheekbones and nose. Following from the chin to the ear, from the edge of the lips to the earlobe, from the wings of the nose to the temporal, from the middle of the nose to the cheekbones. Repeat all movements several times on each side.
- The nasolabial folds are worked on from above the wings of the nose and to the lips. Do not move up, the skin can stretch.
- The area around the eyes should be massaged as gently as possible so as not to harm sensitive skin, because it is in this area that it is the most tender. The movement should begin from the inner corner of the eye and along the superciliary arch toward the outer, return along the line of the eye socket bone.
- Massage the forehead from the nose and to the hairline, from the nose to the area above the temple on the one hand, and then on the other.
Repeat each of the movements several times.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
If you do not follow the recommendations and violate the exposure time, as well as apply force, then, as a result, hematomas appear. Whatever part of the face is massaged, the can should move easily. Sometimes for this you have to slightly stretch the skin or adjust the strength of the effect.
At home, you can massage the banks, following this scheme:
- To clear a skin, to warm up and to grease with oil.
- It is necessary to process the skin, moving from the center of the forehead to the temples, with vertical movements from the eyebrows and to the hairline.
- Carefully process the transverse suture in the forehead using a circular motion. To maximize the effect, it is better to take cans with a diameter of 40/32 – 28/32 inch. First they use large ones, and then small ones. It is better to massage the eyelids with banks with a diameter of 14/32 inch.
- Lubricate eye area with oily cream or oil.
- Set the jar on the tip of the nose, hold it, and after a smooth movement rushing up to the interbrow fold.
- Processing the lower eyelid is necessary in the direction from the nose to the temples, moving almost to the hairline.
- The most problematic areas can be treated precisely, and the impact force should be negligible.
Massage the chin and neck is carried out with banks of large and small diameter.
Apply oil to the skin and proceed to the procedure:
- Initially, you should take a jar with a diameter of 40/32 inch, put it at the base of the neck to the right, smoothly move without jerking, heading to the chin. Repeat the manipulations on the other hand, while not treating the central part of the neck.
- Set the jar in the middle of the chin. You need to conduct along several lines: initially moving along the jaw arch, then under it, heading towards the earlobe. Repeat manipulations on both sides of the face.
- Moving clockwise, making circular movements, massage the entire area of the chin.
- A small nozzle, with a diameter of 14/32 inch, carries out manipulations, starting from the inner corner of the eyes near the nose, making circular movements, follow towards the lips, smoothing wrinkles. The same thing to do on the other hand.
- Slightly opening your mouth, thereby stretching the skin over the upper lip, massage wrinkles around using a fine nozzle.
If during the procedure there is pain, discomfort, redness appears that does not go away for a long time, then in this case the massage is stopped.
Specialists use two options for a vacuum massage course with banks:
- In the first case, the sessions may be 10-15, which are carried out every other day. Courses can be repeated, but only with an interval of 30 days.
- Intensive course. It provides for daily routines. After the end of such a course, a maintenance massage shoul
d be performed Once a week.
Do not massage before going out. Best time this is before going to bed or 4 hours before the intended walk in the fresh air. After the procedure, the blood vessels dilate and the temperature drops on, high humidity, can harm them.
The first session in duration should not be more than 15 minutes. After you can gradually increase the time. The same area should be treated 4 times.
Frequent and aggressive manipulations during massage will not allow you to get a quick and desired effect. Be sure to take breaks to enable the skin to recover, remove microcracks, and relax.
Often after the first procedures, when the arm has not yet adapted, hematomas appear. Potato juice or a piece of raw potato attached to a problem place will help get rid of them.
Harm and contraindications
Vacuum facial massage performed using special cans, like most cosmetic procedures, also has a number of contraindications.
Due to the specific properties and principle of action, this type of massage can harm people suffering from:
- young age;
- varicose veins;
- pathologies of the heart and blood vessels;
- fungal skin lesions;
- inflamed nerves of the face;
- overwork and weakness;
- special sensitivity of the skin;
- the presence of a large number of moles.
It is not recommended to carry out massage while carrying the baby and lactation. Massage the face with cans can harm the skin if there is damage on it: scratches, abrasions, ulcers. Postponing massage should be for those who have inflammation of the lymph nodes, diseases that affect the respiratory tract, with severe acne.
Do not massage immediately after tattooing, peeling, piercing and Botox injections. Be sure to give the skin a rest.
Negative consequences after the procedure are not observed, if you do not violate the implementation technique. If the algorithm of actions or the exposure time were violated, then swelling, bruising, and redness may appear. All the consequences go away in 2-3 days. If the situation has not returned to normal, then a dermatologist consultation will be required.
Vacuum facial massage after the course will help improve skin condition, remove various age-related problems and rejuvenate for several years. The procedure performed by banks is easy to carry out at home, the main thing is to strictly follow the algorithm of actions, properly prepare the skin, monitor the cleanliness and sterility of the instrument.
Video about vacuum facial massage with cans
Self vacuum facial massage with banks: