Health and beauty depend on lifestyle and properly selected nutrition, thanks to which the body receives the necessary vitamins. The best complexes of drugs have been developed for women who have a lack of vitamins. Most of them, except D and K, are not synthesized by the body. The deficiency is made up from food and, if necessary, vitamin preparations.
- What vitamins are needed for women
- Rules for taking vitamins
- Vitamin complex according to age
- The best vitamins for women after 30 years
- The best vitamins for women after 40 years
- The best vitamins for women after 50 years
- Vitamins for menopause
- To increase the immunity of women
- For chronic fatigue and weakness
- The best vitamins for women after childbirth
- Vitamins for hair
- Rating of vitamin complexes for hair
- The best vitamins for hair loss for topical application
- Hair Beauty Injections
- Universal vitamins for women
- Foods Containing Essential Vitamins
- Daily intake of vitamins
- Video: Best Vitamins for Women
What vitamins are needed for women
Vitamins for women are the best helpers of beauty and health. Their list is developed taking into account the physiological characteristics of women and changes in hormonal levels at different ages. The female body is more susceptible to the negative effects of external causes, the bones are more fragile than the male ones, tooth enamel wears out faster.
So, the vitamins necessary for the female body:
- Vitamin A. Provides healthy skin, nails, hair. Essential for good vision, bone structure.
- In 1 (thiamine) – “vitality vitamin”. It has a strengthening effect on the nervous system, enhances the productivity of the brain. Thiamine is actively involved in the functions of lipid, protein metabolism, and the absorption of amino acids. Thus, without it, the body does not have enough energy.
- B 2 (riboflavin). Beneficial effect on the functioning of the nervous system, brain. Participates in the formation of red bodies. It is important for the absorption of iron, the prevention of anemia. Needed to improve vision. It is the regulator of the adrenal glands. It is noteworthy that the element is destroyed in the process of defrosting, with direct exposure to the sun.
- In 3 (niacin). Participates in more than 50 enzymatic processes, normalizes carbohydrate, cholesterol metabolism, participates in the absorption of substances, the release of energy. Without it, the formation of hormones (genital), insulin, cortisone does not occur. Helps reduce pressure, improve the functioning of the nervous system, improves skin elasticity.
- In 5 (panthenol) is involved in the synthesis of antibodies, cell regeneration. Responsible for wound healing. Essential for metabolism and energy. Reduces anxiety, improves the state of the nervous system. The intestine synthesizes it in a certain amount, but replenishment is necessary from outside.
- B 6 (pyridoxine) helps to improve metabolic processes. It affects the nervous, immune systems. Normalizes the functioning of the heart. Healthy hair, skin elasticity, strong nails depend on the amount of this vitamin in the body.
- B 7 (biotin). Its main role is participation in metabolism. A sugar level regulator, reduces muscle pain, transports carbon dioxide. Normalizes the state of the nervous system. Affects the skin, strengthens hair, nails.
- B 9 (folic acid). Needed when planning a pregnancy. Participates in the development of the neural tube of the child, skeleton, brain. Its use is important throughout pregnancy. Vitamin for all women: participates in cell growth, transfers hereditary information, participates in protein metabolism. With his help, leukocytes, neurotransmitters are formed, the mucosa is protected from the formation of cancerous tumors.
- At 12 (cyanocobalamin). Participates in the absorption of amino acids, blood formation processes. Stimulates blood coagulation, lowers cholesterol.
- Vitamin C is the most important vitamin responsible for the functioning of the immune system. A powerful antioxidant that slows down the aging process. Participates in the process of iron absorption.
- Vitamin D . It is important in the process of assimilation of vitamin A, calcium, phosphorus, for the development of the skeletal system, for hair and nails.
- Vitamin E – the most important vitamin for women. Responsible for the work of the gonads, reproduction. It is important for healthy, supple skin. Reduces the aging process.
- Vitamin K helps strengthen bones, teeth, nails, and is responsible for blood coagulation.
- Vitamin F affects the regeneration of the skin, restored elasticity, firmness. The indicator of cholesterol decreases.
Rules for taking vitamins
Vitamins, like drugs, are consumed in compliance with certain rules. The best for the health of women is their complete assimilation. But an overabundance will also negatively affect the state of health.
- It is necessary to establish exactly what vitamins are needed. Only a properly selected complex of vitamins based on a blood test will bring results. Improperly selected synthetic vitamins can harm the body.
- It is recommended to take vitamins in the morning.
- Most vitamins require food. Therefore, they are taken during or after the main dose. If it is written for “N” the amount of time, then the recommended time of admission is observed. For example, “in 20 minutes.”
- They are washed down only with water (without gas) or juice. You cannot drink milk, water with gas, coffee, tea – these drinks interfere with absorption.
- Vitamins in the form of capsules are swallowed whole, in the form of effervescent tablets – they are absorbed faster, but with stomach problems they are not recommended.
- They are taken for treatment and in preventive measures.
- A break between courses is recommended for at least 3 weeks.
- You can’t drink the same courses.
- In summer and autumn, it is preferable to use a large amount of fruits and vegetables instead of synthetic vitamins.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Vitamin complex according to age
The best vitamins for women after 30 years
Vitamins for women (the best will be listed below) after 30 are designed to help the functioning of the reproductive function and maintaining beauty. A woman at this age has not yet begun to age, but great importance is given to maintaining natural beauty and health.
The basis of beauty after the age of 30 is the correct functioning of the ovaries, which need vitamins E, B 3 , B 6 , B 9 , B 12 , C.
Closer to 40 years, after 35, the aging process begins. Outwardly, this has not yet manifested, but changes within the body begin to occur. The main reason is the beginning of a decrease in the functioning of the ovaries, which produce hormones responsible for beauty. A complex of vitamins with antioxidant activity is designed to support ovarian function.
These vitamins are drunk in a course calculated for a month:
trum after 30 is called Beauty Elite. Vitamins are presented for different age categories. Therefore, after a certain time, your favorite vitamins can be replaced by another complex. Consists of vitamins of groups B, E, D. It is taken 1 tablet a day.
- The Alphabet . The advantage of this drug lies in vitamins selected for compatibility. Since there are vitamins that contradict each other, in this complex they are separated in different tablets. Three tablets are accepted. on a day of different colors.
- “Laura” contains hyaluronic acid, wild yam (extract), vitamins C, E. 1 tablet per day.
- “Elevit Pronatal” is designed for pregnant and lactating, as well as those who decide to become pregnant. Contains vitamin A, the recommended amount of folic acid, B 1 , B 2 , B 12 , C, D. At 1 dragee per day.
- “Duovit” consists of 12 vitamins and 15 trace elements that can slow down the aging process, start the regeneration process. 1 red and 1 blue tablet is taken 1 time per day.
The best vitamins for women after 40 years
Vitamins for women (the best are presented below the list) after 40 years of age, are designed to stop the active decline in ovarian function. At this age, the aging process begins to actively start, as the ovaries produce less estrogen hormones. It is they who maintain youth and beauty.
It is impossible to suspend such a process, so beauty must be supported by other methods. One of them is the use of vitamins with antioxidant properties that normalize hormonal levels. The following are required: A, E, C, F, B 12 . Vitamins are taken in a 1 month course.
This set of vitamins contains the following complexes:
- “Woman 40 Plus” is taken as 1 tablet per day.
- Complivit is taken at 1 tab. twice a day.
- “Qi-Klim” take 1 tablet 2 times a day.
- “Vitrum”. The series of preparations includes: Beauty Elite (contains vitamins and plant extracts), Performance (contains vitamins and ginseng (extract)), Osteomag, Memori, Aterolitin (for the prevention of osteoporosis).
- “Alphabet”. It is represented by a series of preparations: “Classic”, “Cosmetic”, “Energy” (in addition to vitamins, contains extract of lemongrass, ginseng).
- “Complivit” is taken 1 tablet daily for 1 pc.
- “Centrum” take 1 tab. 1 per day.
The best vitamins for women after 50 years
At this stage of life, the woman’s body acutely feels a lack of estrogen. The ovaries do not produce this hormone. There is an intense appearance of wrinkles, reduced skin elasticity, and hair loss occurs.
In addition to external manifestations, internal changes occur. The cardiovascular system begins to malfunction, bone tissue weakens, as calcium is washed out.
There is a high likelihood of developing osteoporosis. The vessels are filled with cholesterol plaques, atherosclerosis develops. All this develops from a lack of estrogen in the body. Externally, a woman begins to gain weight, especially in the abdominal cavity.
To maintain the body requires the following set of vitamins: D, F, K. And also antioxidants: C, A, E, which are important for the prevention of cancer.
This set of vitamins is present in the following complexes:
- “Alphabet 50 +”. The recommended dose is 1 piece 3 times (each time taken according to color).
- “Vetoron”, in the form of drops. 30 drops are taken twice a day.
- “Vitasharm”, eat 1 pc. once a day.
- “Merz” is taken as 1 tablet per day.
- Vitrum, the recommended dose of 1 tablet per day.
Vitamins for menopause
Vitamins for women (the best are presented in the list below) with menopause are designed to slow down the aging process, support nails, hair, teeth, bones. Essential vitamins include: D, F, K. Vitamin D is especially important, it retains moisture in the skin, which helps to maintain elasticity, helps to absorb calcium. With a lack of Vitamin K, bruises form under the eyes. The course of admission is designed for a month.
The necessary vitamins contain the following complexes:
- “Hypotrilon”, the recommended dose of 2 pcs. in a day.
- “Orthomolum”, take 2 tablets per day.
- “Complivit Calcium D 3 “, to maintain joints. 1 pc required per day.
- “Doppelherz Asset”, is taken 1 tablet a day.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bangs of the new season for medium, short, long hair. Photo.
To increase the immunity of women
To improve immunity, a woman needs vitamins A, E, C, the required amount of which contains drugs:
- “Complivit”, “Vitrum”, the recommended dose of taking 1 tablet per day.
- “Alphabet” is taken in 1 piece. 3 times a day in different colors.
For chronic fatigue and weakness
To improve well-being, first of all, it is necessary to revise the regime of the day, to allocate time for rest and sleep. For chronic fatigue, a number of vitamin complexes have been developed that help the body cope with excessive stress and stress. The course of admission is designed for a month, the extension of the course is decided by a specialist.
- “Selmevit” consists of 8 minerals and 12 vitamins. Accepted by 1 pc. per day, with severe stress, the dose increases to 2 pcs.
- Bion3 is a bioactive supplement. Accepted 1 tablet per day.
- “Duovit” is taken according to the scheme: 1 red and 1 blue tablet per day.
- Pantocrine is a biological stimulant. Main component: deer antler extract. Presented in the form of dragees, tinctures. The dosage is determined by a specialist depending on the state of the body.
The best vitamins for women after childbirth
After childbirth, the female body carries a huge load. Women on HBV are no exception. It is necessary to take care of hair, teeth, skin, normalize the work of internal organs. Chronic fatigue, lack of sleep, and str
essful conditions are superimposed on all these problems.
It is not always possible to compensate for the lack of vitamins from food, since there is a wide range of products that can not be given to a nursing mother.
To restore the body developed complexes of vitamins:
- “Elevit.” The composition contains vitamins A, C, B, D 3 and E, it contains trace elements, the main of which is magnesium. Take 1 pc. for a day.
- “Drive.” Enter A, B, D 3 , PP, E, C. The main minerals are calcium and iron. Dose: 1 capsule per day.
- “Complit mom.” Reduced norm of vitamins A, D. Designed for allergy sufferers. Take 1 tablet daily.
- “Vitrum”. Consists of 13 vitamins and 10 elements. It is taken in pieces per day.
- “Alphabet”. 13 vitamins and 11 elements. Daily rate 3 tab. per day in different colors.
Vitamins for hair
Rating of vitamin complexes for hair
To strengthen hair, stimulate growth, restore shine, a number of vitamins are needed: A, E, groups B and C. If the necessary amount of vitamins does not enter the body, hair suffers along with common problems. Moreover, hair loss can be a seasonal phenomenon, a symptom of anemia or some diseases.
The developed complexes contain a balanced amount of vitamins to improve the general condition and hair:
- Vitrum Beauty. Accepted by 1 pc. in a day. The course of use is designed for a period of a month from two.
- Pantovigar. Take a capsule 3 times a day, the course depending on the condition: up to 6 months.
- “Perfect”. The course of admission is one month for 1 tablet daily.
- Merz Beauty. Consume 1 pc. twice a day.
- “Fitov.” It is taken depending on the degree of the disease 1-3 capsules per day.
The best vitamins for hair loss for topical application
In addition to the internal effects of vitamins on the body, experts suggest using local hair nutrition.
- “Alerana”. Apply to the skin area 0,03 fluid ounce of the product (about 7 clicks) 2 times a day. The course is 2-4 months.
- Oil vitamins A and E have a beneficial effect. Experts advise making masks from natural oils (olive, castor, burdock, wheat germ, etc.) with the addition of essential oils (fir, black almonds, peppermint, ylang ylang, etc.). Oils contain a large amount vitamins A and E, optionally group B.
- “Dercos Technigue.” In addition to vitamins, it contains amino acids, the placenta (extract). The main substance aminexil, stimulates blood circulation, restores the bulbs.
Hair Beauty Injections
Injections act directly on the bulb. After analyzing the condition of the hair, the composition is selected. In addition to vitamins, it includes hyaluronic acid, peptides. Using the thinnest needle, the composition is injected under the skin. The course consists of 10 sessions with a break of several days.
If the cause of the loss is a disease, hormonal changes, this procedure does not give the desired result. It is not recommended to carry it out for pregnant women, women with HB, diabetes, oncology, epilepsy, blood diseases, inflammatory processes on the skin.
Universal vitamins for women
Vitamins are taken as a prophylaxis, as well as when a problem occurs. In any case, the intake of vitamins must be agreed with a specialist.
The developed vitamin complexes are designed to improve the general condition, strengthen the nervous system, relieve fatigue and exposure to stress. Improve the appearance, hair structure, strength of nails, teeth, skin elasticity.
The most common include:
- Dopelhertz Asset. Presented in the form of effervescent tablets, 1 pc. Is taken. per day.
- Artlife Formula. Reception is calculated at 2 tab. per day.
- Duovit. 2 tab. different colors: one in the morning, one in the evening.
Foods Containing Essential Vitamins
The body receives the bulk of the required vitamins from food. The process of assimilation of these vitamins is important. Below is a list of foods that contain vital vitamins.
|Vitamin Name||What foods contain|
|In 1 thiamine||It is found in cereals, sprouted grains, bran, nuts, cabbage (all types), onions, spinach, carrots, apricots, potatoes, and beans. Milk and milk products, eggs.|
|In 2 riboflavin||It is found in milk, cheeses, eggs, meat, fish products, and liver. In plant products: tomatoes, oatmeal, cabbage, leafy greens.|
|B 3 nicotinic acid||Meat, eggs, fish, liver. Cabbage, garlic, pepper, buckwheat, legumes, parsley, green peas.|
|The 5 panthenol||Meat, poultry (dietary), offal, eggs (yolk). Nuts, beets, mushrooms, peas, legumes, cauliflower.|
|B 6 (pyrodoxin)||A lot of nuts (almonds and walnuts). Present in tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, cereals, berries, citrus fruits, peppers, meat.|
|B 7 (Biotin)||Contained in liver, fish, mainly marine, eggs (yolk), milk. Rich in bananas, peas, rice, apples, oranges.|
|B 9 (folic acid)||Greens, vegetables (green color), tomatoes, nuts, legumes, bananas, yeast, potatoes, eggs (yolk).|
|B 12 (cyanocobalamin)||Present only in animal products: poultry, offal, seafood, eggs.|
|Vitamin C||Rosehip, citrus fruits, sweet peppers, cabbage, greens, kiwi, berries, potatoes, beans, apricot, grapes, pumpkin, carrots, eggplant.|
|Vitamin D||Egg yolk, dairy products, liver, seafood, cheese, butter.|
|Vitamin A||Liver, butter, eggs. Pepper, sweet potato, carrots, broccoli, oil, pumpkin, spinach, melon, tomatoes, peas, carrots, peppers.|
|Vitamin E||Vegetable oils, almonds, peas, buckwheat, potatoes, spinach, salad.|
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Daily intake of vitamins
For the normal functioning of the body, a daily norm of vitamins has been developed.
Recommended Vitamin Norm:
- A – 3000-5000 IU;
- B1 – 1.7-2 mg;
- B2 – 1.5-2.7 mg;
- B3 – 15-17 mg;
- B6 – 1.8 mg;
- B12 – 2.7-5.5 mg;
- C – 65-85 mg;
- D – 370 IU;
- E – 15-30 mg;
- K – 3’3 foot.
For the beauty and health of women, the best remedy is a balanced diet. But if there is a problem of hair loss, after establishing the cause, it is recommended to use vitamin complexes, the dosage of which is agreed with a specialist.
Video: Best Vitamins for Women
Women’s vitamins: which are better:
How to choose the right vitamins for women: