The task of shampoos is not only cleansing the hair and scalp, but also strengthening the roots, getting rid of dandruff, giving smoothness and silkiness to the strands. Shampoos under the brand name “Grandma Agafia” were created on the basis of recipes of the famous Siberian herbalist and, according to the manufacturer, do not contain sulfates.
Brand products are worthy of attention of connoisseurs of organic cosmetics, because it contains extracts of medicinal plants, vitamins, first-pressed oils, proteins and other natural components.
- Shampoo Features
- Agafia’s everyday shampoo for every day
- Nourishing Harvest Shampoo
- Shampoo “Thick for Strengthening Strength and Growth”
- Juniper Shampoo Anti-Loss Shampoo
- Advantages and disadvantages
- What problems can shampoo eliminate
- Application rules
- Effect of use
- Where can I buy
- Video about Granny Agafia’s Shampoo Recipes
The products have a certificate of quality for organic cosmetics.
This means that the funds issued:
- do not deliver carcinogens and other harmful substances to the body;
- safe for health;
- not addictive;
- not annoying;
- beneficial for hair and skin;
- keep the environment clean.
Sulfate-free Granny Agafia shampoos meet these requirements because they are based on soap root, melt water, herbal and vitamin extracts, and essential oils. There are several lines of cosmetics, each of which solves a problem: strengthens the roots, strengthens growth, fights against dandruff, greasy or loss.
The following series are produced:
- against brittleness and loss (“Strengthening No. 1”, “Shampoo against loss”, “Juniper”, “Special”);
- from dandruff – products based on tar (“Black”, Taiga stories sulfate-free “);
- for all types of hair (“Home”, “Honey and linden”, “Family”, “Bread”);
- for giving volume (“Sea-buckthorn”, “Volume and splendor”, “Birch”);
- with excessive greasiness (shampoo “Dermatological for oily hair”);
- for recovery (“Cedar”, “Cloudberry”, “Nutritious harvest”).
Shampoo Babashka Agafia without sulfates is made on the basis of melt water, it provides special softness and smoothness of the strands. Soap root – a plant of the clove family, or soap dish – is responsible for the washing properties.
The broth of the root gently cleanses the scalp, so that the hair becomes silky and obedient. Soapy herbs foam without the addition of sulfates. Among others, consumers won the recognition of shampoos “Home”, “Thick”, “Nutritious collection”, “Juniper”.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Agafia’s everyday shampoo for every day
The main advantage of shampoo is the presence of 17 Siberian herbs, among which are:
- Rhododendron Daurian;
- prince of Siberia;
- Rhodiola rosea;
- Scutellaria baicalensis.
In addition to herbal extracts, Home Shampoo has propolis, rye bread, and hop cones. All components are infused with melt water, which additionally provides soft and gentle cleansing of the hair. Homemade shampoo is suitable for daily use by all family members.
Bread crumb well absorbs sebum, fights against excessive dryness and brittleness of hair, promotes their growth.
Propolis helps with loss, dandruff, eliminates peeling of the scalp. Hop cones saturate the strands with useful minerals and vitamins, heal, activate their growth.
A series is recommended for any type of hair . However, reviews suggest that shampoo is more for owners of dry and normal strands. With excess grease, the hair quickly gets dirty, they have to be washed daily.
Nourishing Harvest Shampoo
Sulfate-free Granny Agafia shampoo is based on egg and wheat proteins and is designed for weakened and lifeless hair. It contains extracts of oats, calendula, rose hips, sea buckthorn, flax nourishing oils, vitamins B5 and B6, E, lecithin.
Egg whites perfectly nourish the hair, and wheat proteins restore the core from the inside. The components of cold-pressed oils and vitamins strengthen curls and protect against external damage.
Users note the convenience of the bottle, on the label of which is marked “Without SLS”. This means that the most aggressive component, sodium lauryl sulfate, is not in the composition of the product.
In the first place are just natural substances: herbs and oils. People who use the “Nutrient Collection” are satisfied with the result. The hair is lively, soft, stop breaking, do not split at the tips.
Natural products are in the first place in the composition, however, there is a small amount of magnesium sulfate laureth. This substance acts more gently and is allowed for use in children’s cosmetics and in shampoos for sensitive skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Shampoo “Thick for Strengthening Strength and Growth”
The product is intended for weakened hair.
The composition includes:
- Siberian herbs;
- pine resin – a nutritious component, eliminates dandruff, restores the structure of the hair shaft;
- burdock oil, which effectively moisturizes and restores strands, smoothes the tips and protects against the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation;
- white honey and vitamin B5 saturate the scalp and hair with nutrients, eliminate loss and dryness.
Shampoo Granny Agafia “Thick” restores hair from the roots to the ends. It moisturizes dry strands and does not cause excess greasy scalp. After application, the hair is so soft that no balm is required. Dropout ceases, density increases markedly. However, many users are confused by the specific cedar-herbal odor.
Juniper Shampoo Anti-Loss Shampoo
The tool reveals the scales of the hair and thereby promotes the penetration of nutrients into the core. Recommended for weakened and rare hair, a tendency to hair loss.
The composition contains the following components:
- juice of berries of wild Daurian juniper, which has antiseptic and regenerative properties;
- burdock root oil extract nourishes the bulbs, prevents loss;
- organic extract of black mint saturates with vitamins C and P, tones the hair and scalp;
- lemon essential oil, which has the property of detoxification, that is, removes impurities from the bulbs and allows the hair to “breathe”.
To create the foam, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, a surfactant made from coconut oil, is included. Unlike lauryl sulfate, surfactants have less irritating effect on the skin. But still, the presence of Sodium Coco-Sulfate does not allow us to say that the shampoo is completely sulfate-free.
Advantages and disadvantages
Shampoo Granny Agafia without sulfates has the following advantages:
- Affordable price. The low cost of the series is explained by the fact that manufacturers do not spend money on advertising. Bottles have an unpretentious appearance, which also reduces the cost of production.
- Natural composition: oils, decoctions of herbs, plant juices have a nourishing and regenerative effect.
- Lack of harmful chemistry – parabens and SLS. Hair is washed perfectly thanks to the presence of a soap root. A small amount of magnesium lauryl sulfate does not burden the composition. The substance is an expensive component and does not irritate the skin.
- Natural organic cold-pressed oils have excellent nutritional and regenerative properties.
- Profitability, pleasant perfume composition.
- It fulfills its promises: gives softness, brilliance and strength. Eliminates brittleness, dandruff, loss. Hair takes on a healthy look.
Consumers note the disadvantages of the series:
- Some people develop an allergic reaction to the components of the product, which manifests itself in the form of skin itching, the appearance of scales, rashes.
- The result comes gradually. Nutrients accumulate with regular use of the series, that is, you can not wait for an instant improvement in the condition of the hair and scalp after the first application. Hair gains health and strength only after a few weeks.
- Some consumers have noted increased grease with prolonged use of the series. It all depends on the individual characteristics and structure of the strands.
- The absence of a dispenser increases the consumption of products.
- Someone is delighted with the perfume composition, but someone does not like it.
In the series “Grandmother Agafia” there are products containing sulfates. Therefore, before buying, you must definitely study the labeling on the bottle. If the bottle is labeled “does not contain SLS and parabens”, the product deserves the attention of fans of organic cosmetics.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
What problems can shampoo eliminate
Expected results after using the series:
- root strengthening;
- elimination of dryness and tightness of the scalp;
- dandruff passes;
- hair loss ceases, hair becomes thick;
- the disappearance of split ends;
- smoothness, no excessive fluffiness;
- growth acceleration.
Shampoo Granny Agafia without sulfates is applied to the scalp and left on the hair for 1-2 minutes. After that it is washed off with water. It is advisable to use a suitable balm to facilitate combing. Some consumers additionally enrich the composition with crushed tablets of mummy, vitamins, essential oils.
For the most part, Agafia shampoos are already saturated with nutrients, so they do not need additional infusion of other substances.
After keratin hair straightening, it is recommended to use only sulfate-free shampoos. In this case, it is best to purchase branded professional products.
However, as an alternative, cheaper Granny Agafia shampoos can also be used. They gently wash hair and do not have an aggressive effect on them. The rules here are: you can not wash your hair for 3 days after the procedure, and after 72 hours, the use of funds without sulfates is allowed.
Effect of use
Shampoo Granny Agafia without sulfates rinses strands well, they turn out shiny, the appearance and condition of the head improves. However, the line is not suitable for everyone, some people complain of itching, stiffness, fluffy and naughty hair.
The only contraindication to use is the presence of an allergic reaction to the series. It manifests itself in the form of itching of the head, irritation, rashes on the skin. If these symptoms appear after using shampoo, the use of products must be discontinued.
Where can I buy
Shampoos of the Granny Agafia series are sold without sulfates in supermarkets, pharmacies and cosmetics stores.
The cost of the bottle is approximately $ 1,22 – $ 1,6.
Video about Granny Agafia’s Shampoo Recipes
Recipes of grandmother Agafia: