Thick, clearly defined eyebrows and lush eyelashes make the face bright and attractive without the use of makeup. Nicotinic acid is one of the popular means to strengthen eyebrows and eyelashes, because not everyone has dark and strong from nature. But for niacin to bring only benefits, you need to know about the nuances of its use.
- What is nicotinic acid and its properties
- The benefits and harms of nicotinic acid for eyelashes and eyebrows
- Indications for use
- Recommendations for the use of nicotinic acid for eyelashes and eyebrows
- Methods for applying acid
- How to apply niacin on eyebrows
- Nicotinic Acid and Eyebrow Mask Recipes
- To strengthen
- For growth
- How often do you need to do masks with niacin
- Results after Monthly Use of Nicotinic Acid
- Eyebrow Nicotinic Acid Video
What is nicotinic acid and its properties
Niacin, or niacin, is a vitamin that is involved in many chemical processes that take place inside the human body. A certain amount of it is found in food products: rye bread, buckwheat, beets, and offal.
The lack of nicotinic acid in the body leads to problems with the skin, hair, and digestion. A person suffers from diarrhea, inflammation appears on the skin, hair begins to fall out.
Niacin has the following properties:
- dilates small blood vessels;
- slightly reduces blood coagulation;
- helps to eliminate toxins from the body;
- improves blood flow.
Due to its ability to enhance blood microcirculation, nicotinic acid is used externally to accelerate the growth of eyelashes, eyebrows and hair. It refers to water-soluble compounds and is therefore widely used for the manufacture of home masks.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
The benefits and harms of nicotinic acid for eyelashes and eyebrows
Eyebrow nicotinic acid, when used correctly, will make hair stronger.
Why is it useful:
- restores the damaged growth rate of eyebrows and eyelashes, for example, if they were scorched by fire or cut;
- restores water balance and prevents brittleness;
- thanks to collagen and elastin, hairs are made more elastic and flexible;
- It has a disinfecting effect on the skin, prevents the appearance of inflammation.
At the same time, niacin can cause harm:
- when a substance enters the mucous membrane of the eyes, a strong burning sensation is felt;
- may cause swelling and redness of the skin.
With an overdose of nicotinic acid causes the following symptoms:
- the appearance of red spots on the skin;
- increased salivation;
- feeling of numbness of the limbs;
- noise in ears.
To exclude an overdose, niacin should be used only according to proven recipes.
Indications for use
Indications for the use of nicotinic acid are:
- poor growth of eyelashes and eyebrows;
- poor hair growth on the head, their increased loss;
- chronic liver disease;
- increased blood coagulation;
- cerebrovascular accident;
- poisoning the body with toxic substances;
- non-healing ulcers and wounds on the skin.
Also, an additional intake of niacin may be useful during pregnancy and during breastfeeding. Niacin helps not only to find thick eyebrows, but also affects the health of internal organs, helps to cope with protracted infectious diseases.
Like any pharmacy, nicotinic acid has certain contraindications.
|Contraindications||Use with caution||Feasible side effects|
With a sharp deterioration in well-being, it is necessary to stop using acid and consult a general practitioner. You need to tell him what remedy and in what concentration was used.
Recommendations for the use of nicotinic acid for eyelashes and eyebrows
Here are some suggestions that can help you increase your nicotinic acid intake to enhance your brow growth and density.
- It is better to carry out all procedures in the evening, when the skin is most susceptible to the effects of active substances.
- If there is little free time available, niacin can be used in its pure form without mixing with any ingredients. Additional components only help to enhance the effect of nicotinic acid.
- Before applying the vitamin solution, you need to make sure that it does not cause an allergic reaction on the skin. To do this, apply a few drops on the wrist and wait a couple of hours. If there is no severe itching, burning and redness, then everything is in order.
- Nicotinic acid in a short time loses its properties upon contact with open air. Therefore, ampoules after opening must be used as soon as possible.
After applying masks with niacin on the eyebrows, the skin should be lightly massaged with your fingertips.
Methods for applying acid
Nicotinic acid for eyebrows and eyelashes can be applied with cotton pads and tampons, cotton swabs, or with a brush from an old mascara.
How to apply niacin on eyebrows
Of great importance is the preliminary preparation of the face. The skin should be cleaned of decorative and care cosmetics, it is best to perform the procedure after an evening wash. When using a brush, it is necessary to rinse the carcass several times thoroughly so that no coloring material remains on it.
The brush is moistened with nicotinic ac
id or dipped in a prepared mask, and the eyebrows are thoroughly combed, without ignoring a single hair. The skin under and around the eyebrows should also be well treated. An additional massage helps increase blood circulation and the growth of new hairs.
After the procedure, the brush is washed and dried.
This is necessary so that pathogenic bacteria do not multiply in it, otherwise the inflammatory process may begin on the skin. Before applying niacin with a cotton swab or cotton pad, wash your hands well. The swab is moistened in a liquid, squeezed slightly, and the eyebrows are processed, gently massaging them. Excess funds can be removed with a dry cloth.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Applying niacin to the eyelashes requires special care, since nicotinic acid should not get on the mucous membrane of the eyes. The best choice is the mascara brush, which must be washed before and after use. Its design allows you to work out even the shortest cilia. It is important to remember to lubricate both the upper and lower eyelashes.
To better treat eyelash roots and eyelid skin to stimulate blood circulation, you can use cotton buds. They are moistened with nicotinic acid and applied to the skin of the eyelids, paying attention to the base of the eyelashes.
Nicotinic Acid and Eyebrow Mask Recipes
Eyebrow nicotinic acid is found in firming and regenerating masks.
Here are a few effective tools that can be easily prepared and used at home.
As additional components, natural oils, plant extracts and vitamins in liquid form are used here:
- Heat the castor oil to 36-37C in a water bath. To mix teaspoons oil liquid vitamin E capsules and half a niacin ampoule. Apply on eyebrows or eyelashes, leave for an hour and a half, wash your face with warm water.
- Mix 1 small spoonfuls of coconut oil and 1 ampoule of nicotinic acid, grease eyebrows thickly, remove the mask after 1 hour. Coconut oil is easy to melt in a water bath, it begins to melt at temperatures above 25C.
- Squeeze a few drops of fresh aloe juice, mix with 1/3 ampoule of niacin and small spoons of burdock oil, it is good to smear eyebrows and eyelashes, wash after an hour using a daily cleanser.
- Pour 20 g of dried marigold flowers with 1,69 fluid ounce of boiling water, leave for an hour, strain. Combine with a niacin vial, half a small spoonful of olive oil. Apply the mixture on the eyebrows, after drying, apply another layer, after 30 minutes wash off. This mask helps strengthen hair follicles.
- Fresh onions are one of the most effective strengthening agents. A small onion should be grated, and squeeze the juice through cheesecloth, pour half of the nicotinic acid ampoule, mix, and apply the mixture on the eyebrows, leave for 1 hour, rinse. After this procedure, you need to avoid washing with hot water, it will increase the smell of onions. Better to use cool. An added bonus – the hairs will become shiny. The mask is suitable only for eyebrows, burning onion juice can harm the mucous membrane of the eyes.
Do not leave a mask for eyelashes at night, in the morning the eyelids may swell.
Here are some masks that help accelerate the growth of eyebrows and eyelashes:
- Mix a tablespoon of cognac with a vial of nicotinic acid. The mask has a warming effect and causes a flow of blood to the roots of the hairs. This tool is used only for eyebrows, for eyelashes it is not suitable.
- Squeeze 1 small tablespoons of fresh carrot juice, combine with ampoules of liquid vitamin A and niacin. Lubricate eyebrows and eyelashes, leave for 40 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Mix 1 small tablespoon of jojoba oil, 1 drop of juniper essential oil and 1 ampoule of nicotinic acid. Apply on eyelashes or eyebrows for 30 minutes. Essential oils have high biological activity and significantly increase the effectiveness of the mask. It is forbidden to use essential oil in isolation from the base, this will lead to burns.
- Prepare a mixture of oils, each 1/3 teaspoons: jojoba oil, wheat germ, peach, almond. Dilute with a half ampoule of niacin. Lubricate the eyelashes and eyebrows, after 2 hours, wash with foam or soft gel.
- Mix a few drops of fresh lemon, 0,17 fluid ounce of burdock oil with the addition of red pepper in the composition and a whole ampoule of nicotinic acid. The mask is kept on eyebrows for 40 minutes, on eyelashes – 15.
After washing off the masks to enhance growth, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of castor oil on the eyebrows and eyelashes at night. He will create a protective film on the hairs. In the morning, you need to wash yourself so that the oil does not clog pores and does not provoke inflammation.
Reconstructive masks are necessary if the shape of the eyebrows was spoiled by frequent plucking, or an unsuccessful tattoo was made that damaged the natural growth of the hairs. Eyelashes are often spoiled after applying cheap, low-quality decorative cosmetics – mascara, eyeliner.
- Dilute 1 small tablespoon of dry mustard powder with hot water, add a pinch of sugar. Introduce 1 small tablespoons of burdock oil and a nicotinic acid ampoule. Distribute the product on the eyebrows, keep no more than 15 minutes. If there is a strong burning sensation, you can wash off the mask earlier. This recipe cannot be used for eyelashes.
- Take 1 small tablespoons of liquid honey, combine with 1 small tablespoons of castor oil and half an ampoule of niacin. Apply on eyebrows and eyelashes for 35-40 minutes, then remove – first with a cotton swab dipped in cosmetic milk, then with hot water.
- Mix a whole ampoule of nicotinic acid with 0,17 fluid ounce of linseed oil and a decoction of chamomile flowers. To prepare a decoction of 20 g of raw material, pour 3,38 fluid ounce of water, put on fire and let it boil for 1 min, then cool and strain. Apply the resulting mixture to eyebrows and eyelashes for an hour, then wash with any product for daily use.
- Extreme tool for eyebrows. Tincture of red pepper should be mixed in equal proportions with niacin, and with this solution to process the eyebrows, massaging them vigorously. The mask guarantees enhanced blood circulation. A tangible, but tolerable burning sensation should be felt. If pain occurs, the skin should be soothed with cool water.
Rinse off the applied mask carefully so that it does not get on the mucous membrane of the eyes. Any self-prepared product can be
used only once. It is impossible to store masks in the refrigerator, one night is enough for the mixture to lose all its nutrients.
How often do you need to do masks with niacin
Nicotinic acid for eyebrows should be used in courses, the average duration of the course is 1.5-2 months. During this time, the mask should be repeated regularly, 2-3 times a week. For a two-month course, approximately 20-24 procedures will be performed. This is enough to significantly improve the appearance of the eyebrows. The course you begin must be completed.
After this, it is recommended to take a break in the use of niacin for several weeks, and replace nicotinic acid with oil masks.
You can also use folk mask recipes to enhance the growth of eyebrows. They suggest using egg yolk, fresh vegetable juices, kefir. The best effect can be achieved if you do 3 courses with a break of 2-3 weeks. It will take a little more than 6 months to restore the density of eyebrows and eyelashes according to this scheme.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Results after Monthly Use of Nicotinic Acid
To see a clear result from the use of niacin, you must wait 3-4 weeks. Hair follicles need time to get stronger, this can not happen in just a few procedures. Therefore, it is advisable to evaluate the changes that have occurred in a month.
Women note the following effect:
- eyelashes and eyebrows become darker and shinier;
- the skin under the eyebrows is smooth, peeling disappears;
- new hairs break through the upper and lower borders of the eyebrows, this makes it possible to give a new, more aesthetic shape;
- eyelashes fall out less;
- the look becomes more expressive even without the use of makeup.
To ensure positive dynamics, it is necessary to strictly comply with all the rules for applying niacin, and make sure that the expiration date of nicotinic acid is in order. Using expired pharmacy products can be harmful to your health.
It is important to nourish the body with vitamins not only from the outside, but also from the inside . It is necessary to introduce as many fresh vegetables and fruits as possible into the diet, preferably seasonal. Food should be balanced. The daily menu should contain vitamins E, A, all B vitamins, and macronutrients: calcium, potassium, iron.
All of these substances are responsible for a healthy appearance. The modern market offers many skin care products, but it is nicotinic acid that is most in demand for strengthening eyebrows and eyelashes. The positive experience of many women proves its effectiveness and safety.
Eyebrow Nicotinic Acid Video
Doctor’s opinion about nicotinic acid: