To stop the appearance of signs of age-related changes on the skin and get rid of them, a line of biorevitalization and mesotherapy products with effective drugs used for these cosmetic procedures will help.
Mesovarton P199 Injection Biorepair has a powerful anti-aging effect. It is used by many famous cosmetology salons. Reviews of cosmetologists say that a face filler has many advantages. Before use, it is important to know all its properties and features of use.
What is it used for
Mesovartone is a new drug on the market. He appeared in 2010. Despite this, the filer quickly became popular. Beauticians use it in injections for women over 45 years old.
During this period, stem cell activity is significantly reduced, the synthesis of natural collagen and elastin is reduced. As a result, signs of aging begin to show. Correction of changes requires the use of an anti-aging course of procedures.
Indications for mesovarone injection:
- rehabilitation period after surgery;
- aging prevention;
- decrease in skin elasticity, tone and elasticity;
- the appearance of wrinkles and wrinkles;
- decreased skin tone;
- plastic surgery;
- sagging surface;
- prevention of aging after 45 years;
- increased pigmentation;
- chemical peeling;
- laser resurfacing;
- enlarged pores of dehydrated skin.
The composition of the funds
Mesovartone for the face, reviews of which help to evaluate the result, has a unique composition. The action of bioactive components is aimed at restoring and increasing the number of stem cells. This contributes to their updating. It is also accompanied by the active synthesis of its own elastin, hyaluronic acid and collagen.
Active components of the product:
- a complex of growth factors;
- hyaluronic acid, the density of which is 1.56%;
- antioxidant thioredoxin;
- collagen amino acids;
- tripeptides that cause a regenerative process in cells;
- a complex containing vitamins of groups B, E, A, C;
- nucleic and folic acid;
- oligo and polypeptides;
- macro- and microelements;
The dosage of each component allows you to achieve not only the effect of rejuvenation, but also a general improvement in the appearance of the skin. Hyaluronic acid have a 1.5% concentration. This volume of substance is enough for high-quality biorevitalization. It is enough for both young girls and women aged.
After complete resorption of hyaluronic acid in the skin cells, the rejuvenation process continues. This is due to the feature of Mesovarton to increase stem cell growth in the human body.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Mechanism of action
The layers of the skin contains a large number of stem cells. Their synthesis and transformation is controlled by growth factors and signaling molecules. Thanks to this process, the natural synthesis of elastin, collagen and other substances is maintained. This allows you to extend youth.
The principle of the effect of the injectable Mezovarton, depending on the composition, is:
|Innovative Wharton Jelly Peptide P199||It is a polypeptide that is patented. It activates the growth and reproduction of stem cells, because it performs the function of a synthetic analogue of a human embryo. Returns elasticity, replacing dead cells. Promotes the synthesis of elastin and collagen.|
|Vitamin complex, macrocells and amino acids||Their content allows you to create favorable conditions for the reproduction, division, differentiation and migration of natural stem cells.|
|Taurine||Protects the skin from the negative effects of ultraviolet rays. It stops the appearance of signs of aging, the process of which inhibits cell renewal and its structure. The vital activity of cells again becomes natural and active after subcutaneous injection of an injection solution.|
|Hyaluronic acid||It releases cells from toxins and toxins, promotes deep tissue nutrition. Under its action, the functioning of fibroblasts returns to normal.|
|Oligopeptides||Accelerate the functioning of cells and their recovery. Contribute to the production of natural collagen.|
|Amino acids||I improve the recovery process, accelerate the production of important substances in the body.|
Customer reviews and laboratory studies suggest that after using Mesovartone injections for the face, the skin becomes better. Its natural properties are enhanced.
The surface itself acquires elasticity and density. Under the influence of the drug, soft scarring is observed. After biorevitalization for 3-6 months, there is no need for visits to the beauty parlor to repeat the procedure.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
How is the procedure in cosmetology
Mesovartone for the face, reviews of which indicate a high anti-aging effect, is immediately ready for use. It is available in an individual sterile syringe that is hermetically sealed. Its dosage is 0,1 fluid ounce. Such a volume of substance is enough for 1 anti-aging procedure of the decollete and neck area or 2-3 face treatments.
With the introduction of the drug into the area around the lips or eyes, processing of the skin of the hands is required. The duration of the procedure in the beauty parlor is 1 hour. Performing injections at home is prohibited.
Step-by-step procedure for injecting d
- Preparatory stage . All traces of cosmetic and care products, dirt and dust, sebaceous and sweat glands are removed from the face.
- Degreasing and disinfection . The skin is thoroughly treated with an antiseptic using a cotton swab or gauze. Degreasing reduces the risk of serious complications during the recovery period.
- The introduction of an anesthetic drug . To relieve pain during the procedure, a gel or cream with anesthetic is applied to particularly sensitive areas. Most often, Eml cream is used. They distribute it and wait about 30 minutes. After using it, you may feel a fever at the injection site due to a rush of blood. The patient may refuse to use the medicine if the sensitivity of the skin is not increased.
- Drawing a marking . The cosmetologist identifies areas for drug administration. Most often, these are certain areas of the hands, neck and decollete. Mesovarton is also used for face contour lifting. Only a highly qualified doctor can give injections. He must be able to determine the injection site with high accuracy.
The introduction of a substance under the skin . Injections are performed with a thin short needle to a depth of 4/32 – 6/32 inch. After the drug enters the bloodstream at the injection site, a feeling of heat appears.
- At the end of the procedure using Mezovarton, a soothing mask or gel with a cooling effect is applied to the treated areas. Their composition may include extracts of medicinal herbs. They contribute to the rapid healing of puncture sites with a needle.
30-50 minutes after the introduction of the filler, the patient can return to their normal lifestyle.
The bioreparation procedure has contraindications. Before starting the administration of the product, it is necessary to consult a cosmetologist. If you neglect this recommendation, you can get unpleasant consequences.
When not to use mezovarton:
- inflammatory processes of a different nature;
- wounds, abrasions and other damage to the skin;
- young age;
- autoimmune diseases;
- an implant is located in the treatment area;
- individual intolerance to components;
- taking drugs such as Aspirin and Heparin;
- HIV and AIDS;
- the presence of neoplasms of a benign or malignant nature;
- reception of immunosuppressants;
- chronic diseases of internal organs during an exacerbation;
- weakened immune system;
- lactation period;
- infectious and viral diseases.
An injection drug of this group does not often cause serious side effects. If you follow all the rules for introducing a filler, the likelihood of unpleasant symptoms is minimal. Mesovarton is well tolerated by the body, therefore, after the procedure, a rehabilitation period is not required.
Mesovartone for a person whose reviews help to assess the risks of the procedure, sometimes leads to the following consequences:
- Edema of small size . A cooling mask helps get rid of the side effect. After 6-12 hours, the skin returns to normal.
- Redness . Skin tone becomes natural one day after the procedure.
- Hematomas and bruises . Their formation is considered the norm. Pass on their own 48 hours after the session.
- Red dots (papules) . An unpleasant effect passes on its own, without intervention.
If you want to get rid of the manifestation faster, cosmetologists recommend treating the skin with cream or ointment against bruises. Dry ice will also help. There were no cases of an allergic reaction to the drug.
You can reduce the likelihood of negative consequences. It is enough to follow the recommendations and simple rules. First of all, special attention should be paid to the preparation for the procedure.
Preparatory measures include:
- Beautician consultation . At the initial appointment, a specialist examines the skin and gives them an assessment. It identifies problem areas on the face that require intervention. It is in them that the drug will be introduced.
- Clinical diagnosis. The patient must undergo a general blood and urine test. A physician’s opinion may also be required that biorevitalization is safe for human health.
- Repeated appointment with a beautician. The doctor analyzes the results of the examination, sets the date of the session, determines the number of injections needed in the therapeutic course and treatment area.
Beauticians advise doing the biorevitalization procedure only in a professional salon. The specialist must have a qualification confirmed by a certificate. It is important to ensure that the drug is opened in the presence of the patient immediately before administration.
After the procedure, it is important to limit the thermal effect on the treated skin.
It is forbidden to go to the solarium, bathhouse and sauna. The first 24 hours after injection of mezovarton can not use makeup. If hematomas occur after biorevitalization, it is necessary to apply an ointment or cream for resorption. You can also use dry ice. In the summer, it is not recommended to carry out the procedure.
But if this rule is not observed, you should treat your face with sunscreen cream. Use cooling facial care products for another 7 days after the introduction of the substance. They are applied for 15-20 minutes. maximum.
There is a chance to get to the procedure with a doctor with a low qualification. In order to protect yourself from serious problems and complications after the injection procedure, it is important to observe safety measures.
To protect yourself and understand that the cosmetologist has sufficient experience:
- Check the documents of a specialist. They should indicate the drug used.
- The cosmetologist opens the remedy for the patient.
- In advance to study feedback on the results of the doctor.
Opinions of cosmetologists
Mesovartone for the face, reviews of which are mostly positive, is an innovative drug for injection. Experts believe that he is one of the studied and approved fillers.
Beauticians note the effectiveness of the substance administration procedure and the positive dynamics of its action. Thanks to a special technique, the tool is recognized as effective in the fight against signs of aging.
After the introduction of the filler, such an effect is observed:
- age and expression lines are smoothed out;
- the elasticity of the turgor of the skin and its deep layers increases;
- the epidermis becomes dense;
- the relief becomes smooth;
- age spots becomes less;
- pores look less noticeable;
- the face contour is corrected, it is tightened and becomes clear;
- skin tone evens out, a healthy glow appears;
- metabolic and regenerative processes in cells are activated;
After the introduction of a filler to combat aging, the skin of patients is tightened, its tone becomes natural and healthy. A pronounced effect of rejuvenation is observed. Mesovarton fights dryness, thinning and sagging. This action of the injection procedure attracts women over 40.
When to expect an effect
The severity and intensity of the result is not immediately visualized. In the first days after the procedure, the skin looks taut. Further, there comes a period when the oval of the face begins to sag a little.
In this situation, do not panic. After 14 days, the effect of rejuvenation will become apparent. The process of cell regeneration continues for another 6 months. The duration of the course, frequency and principle of drug administration is selected individually by a cosmetologist for each patient.
The choice of duration of therapy depends on such indicators:
- skin type and its distinctive features;
- initial state of cover;
- parallel course of various diseases.
At the appointment, the doctor is interested in the regularity of critical days, in taking medications, including oral contraception. These parameters are important for choosing the right course of treatment.
Before starting the injection procedure, preparatory measures are necessary. Especially this rule applies to women during menopause. The course of therapy on average contains 4-8 procedures. On average, it is carried out with a frequency equal to 1 time in 2 weeks.
Depending on age, it is selected in this way:
- From 25 to 40 years old . Intensive treatment with an injectable agent requires 4-5 sessions. The first 2 of them are held every 7 days, the rest – with a break of 2 weeks.
- For the age group of 40-45 years , the course includes 4-5 sessions that are carried out every week.
- Women older than 50 years are prescribed 5-6 procedures in a row. To maintain the obtained anti-aging result, the introduction of Mesovartone every 1-1.5 months is required.
Traditional medicine recognizes Mesovarton for the face as an effective tool in the fight against signs of aging. Biorevitalization with its use does not cause serious complications. The rehabilitation period in some cases lasts no longer than 2 days. Most often, it does not happen at all. According to reviews, we can conclude that the result of the action of the filler lasts more than a year.
Preparations and current methods of cosmetology procedures: