Lipolifting procedure – aesthetic correction technique for face and body. Comparing the result before and after in the photo, many decide to conduct a lipoplasty session. The method is effective, the result is preserved for a long time, but before you begin, you need to familiarize yourself with the essence and features of the exercise, learn about the possible negative consequences and contraindications.
- Face lipofilling: the essence of the procedure and price
- Indications for
- Consequences and possible complications
- Preparation for surgery
- Stages of the procedure
- Lip augmentation
- Elimination of nasolabial folds
- Lipofilling of cheeks and cheekbones
- Eyelid correction
- Chin lipofilling
- Lipofilling in the nose
- Periorbital lipofilling
- Rehabilitation period
- Face Lipofilling Video
Face lipofilling: the essence of the procedure and price
Face lipolifting (photo of the results can be seen below) is a relatively new method of combating the signs of aging and other flaws. Initially, it was used to eliminate defects and improve body contours.
Subsequently, after the invention of new biomaterial purification technologies, lipolifting began to be used for rejuvenation. The method is a contour plastic, where the fillers are your own fat.
The essence of the procedure is the transplantation of excess subcutaneous fat into problem areas that require correction. In each individual case, according to the chosen cosmetology strategy, the fat fills the voids or gives volume in the corrected zones.
The principle of the operation is to deposit fat in some problem areas and make up for its deficiency in other places. Thus, in the area where the fat deposits are removed, the volumes are reduced, and in the area where the transplant takes place, they are replenished.
As a rule, autologous (proprietary) material is removed in areas of its maximum accumulation – on the buttocks, in the thighs and abdomen, under the knees and in the area of the “life buoy” at the waist. Before transplantation, the biomaterial is subjected to technological processing, thorough cleaning for quick and painless adaptation in new areas.
Reviews about this technique are mostly positive, lipolifting was highly appreciated by specialists from different countries of the world. Autologous fat is completely compatible with tissues, therefore lipoplasty of the face or body is the least traumatic way of correction with a minimum likelihood of allergic reactions and negative side effects.
In fact, biomaterial acts in this operation as a filler, filling in the lost volume.
The cost of such an operation depends on several aspects:
- specialist qualifications and clinic level;
- features of the chosen strategy and technique;
- the amount or extent of the correction zone.
On average, the price of correction of one facial zone in the capital’s clinics varies from $ 476., In the – from $ 340. The cost of face correction in full – from $ 1224.
The procedure is indicated for those who wish to undergo a comprehensive program of rejuvenation and correction of facial contours with a visible and long-lasting aesthetic result. After 25-30 years, when natural processes in the body begin to slow down, and the volume begins to decrease slightly, you can resort to lipolifting.
This technique is effective in the presence of the following problems:
- with the formation of nasolabial folds, lacrimal grooves on the face;
- in case of lost natural volume;
- with a lack of fat accumulations in the middle and lower third of the face;
- with the need for rejuvenation of hotel areas;
- in the presence of scars, traces of post-acne, flaws as a result of injuries that must be eliminated;
- when drooping eyebrows;
- in the case of bryl, tissue ptosis;
- in the presence of pronounced age-related changes;
- loss of clarity of the contour line;
- with age-related changes in bone tissue of the lower third of the face;
- loss of adipose tissue after plastic eyelids;
After lipolifting surgery, hyperpigmentation, dyschromia disappears, the skin becomes lighter, firmer. Many patients who decide to have lipolifting of the face, as a rule, are driven by a desire to change the contours, adjust the proportions, add aesthetics and volume to certain areas.
This procedure is a good analogue of plastic surgery, but, unlike many methods, it enables local modeling and correction of individual facial areas with minimal trauma.
Lipofilling is a modern invasive method of correction and facial rejuvenation. The photo clearly illustrates the effect of the procedures. It helps to cope with various complexes about their inferiority, which may be associated with the presence of aesthetic problems, defects in certain areas of the face that affect the quality of life.
Despite the low invasiveness of the method, there are a number of contraindications to lipolifting:
- bleeding disorder, circulatory system diseases;
- the presence of allergies to anesthetics and drugs used during surgery;
- acute infections, skin lesions in the area of transplantation;
- dysfunction of the immune system, weakened immunity due to a long illness;
- impaired functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- tendency to fibrosis – proliferation of connective tissue, accompanied by scarring;
- with diabetes in the decompensation stage and atherosclerosis;
- the presence of neoplasms;
- in the presence of an oncological process and autoimmune diseases.
Also, the procedure is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation, it is not recommended to conduct a lipoplasty session during menstruation. Autologous material is not transplanted in case of administration of other fillers and cosmetic preparations, if 6 months have not passed since the introduction.
If some of the contraindications are eliminated, lipolifting is allowed for, in any case, the decision is made by the cosmetologist after examining and collecting the patient’s history.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Consequences and possible complications
In general, this method of aesthetic modeling is safe. A positive therapeutic effect from lipolifting is noted. In recipient areas, there is an improvement in microcirculation, tissue trophism, accelerated regeneration and metabolism. But in rare cases, the negative consequences after transplantation of fat are not excluded.
The most likely complications include:
- violation of symmetry with incorrect calculation of the proportions of the biomaterial;
- inflammation and abscesses with non-compliance with the rules of the septic tank; < /li>
- infection in places of punctures;
- the formation of subcutaneous seals, lumps;
- decreased sensitivity, numbness of the corrected areas;
- inflammatory processes due to transplant rejection.
Also among the side complications that are most often manifested are the appearance of hematomas and tissue edema, redness, pain in the modeling sites. All these manifestations in the normal course of rehabilitation pass on their own after a short period of time.
Facial lipofilling (photo of the results after the procedure are presented below) is a good alternative to tightening, implant placement and other methods of aesthetic and surgical restoration. In general, the feedback from patients who have undergone a modeling and rejuvenation procedure using an autologous transplant is positive.
The technique is effective, the result will be:
- Replenishment of lost volumes in problem areas;
- the overall effect of a rejuvenated and refreshed face;
- smoothing scars and scars;
- correction of lines and contours.
The effect is fixed when blood vessels and cells sprout through the introduced adipose tissue, the corrected area is supplied with the necessary nutrition. This means that the tissue has taken root. So that the fat is not rejected completely, the operation can be divided into several sessions with a break of 6-9 months.
The duration of the result is affected by:
- Area of impact.
- Weight fluctuations.
- Individual characteristics of the body.
- The quality of the fence material.
- The method of introducing autogyros.
The desired effect is not always achieved the first time, correction may be required. Experts note the cumulative effect of lipolifting, in the end, you can achieve a stably constant result. It can be extended by avoiding sharp fluctuations in weight, mechanical injuries at the places of transplant administration, as well as observing all the doctor’s recommendations.
Preparation for surgery
Despite the general safety and simplicity of the technology of the operation, lipolifting requires some preparation in several stages:
- Advisory. At the first stage, a consultation with the doctor is carried out, the desired effect after correction is discussed. The doctor conducts an initial examination with an assessment of the patient’s health status, collects information about previous diseases, operations, and allergies. The specialist determines the facial correction zones, as well as places on the patient’s body for the collection of autogyros.
- Testing. To fully assess the state of health, the patient is prescribed tests and additional examinations. The standard list includes blood and urine tests, an electrocardiogram and a fluorogram. The list as prescribed by the doctor can be supplemented by other events, as well as consultations of related specialists.
- Preparing for the operation. For 7-10 days, you must stop taking drugs of a certain group, including Acetylsalicylic acid, which dilutes the blood. Strongly not recommended to drink alcoholic beverages, it is also worth giving up smoking. In order to optimize the psychological and physical state before the procedure, it is necessary to lead a calm lifestyle, provide the body with a good sleep and rest.
The operation is carried out in a clinical setting. Therefore, before the procedure, you should prepare everything you need for a comfortable stay in the clinic. Immediately prior to the session, the doctor marks the areas used for material sampling, as well as areas of the face that require modeling with an autologous transplant.
Stages of the procedure
Facial lipofilling (photos of patients can be seen below) – a phased surgical procedure of medium complexity. For anesthesia, at the request of the client, local anesthesia or general intravenous anesthesia is used.
The general algorithm is presented in the table:
|No. p / p||Stage||Features|
|1.||Preoperative preparation||The patient is given anesthesia according to the chosen scheme. They prepare the sites of operation with external iodine treatment.|
|2.||Puncture and injection||Liposuction is performed in places of accumulation of fat, punctures are performed in folds so that they are invisible. Kleine solution is introduced from vasoconstrictor, analgesic and electrolyte preparations.|
|3.||Auto material fence||Treated adipose tissue is collected using special cannulas connected to a sterile hose and a container for collecting fat.|
|4.||Cleansing||To prevent rejection of the biomaterial, it is preliminarily modified by purification from proteins and blood cells using a centrifuge.|
|5.||Transplantation||An autogyro is injected into the facial correction zones by an injection cannula. The puncture diameter is not more than 4/32 inch; in one pass, 0 – 0,1 fluid ounce of purified autogyro is injected. When implanting, a larger amount of biomaterial is used than is necessary, since part of it is destroyed and dies.|
Lipolifting surgery can last from 1 to 4 hours, in each individual case the time of the procedure depends on the volume and level of complexity.
Lip liplifting is a procedure for increasing their volume with a filler, which in this case is its own fat.
There are several features of lipolifting in this area:
- The effect cannot be predicted in advance. It is not known how fat will behave in this area of the face, which part will take root, and which will undergo destruction.
- A cleaned graft is inserted using a thin needle to evenly distribute and prevent lumps.
- The advantage of the method over analogues is the biological nature of the material and long-term result.
After modeling the lip area with an auto-fat, asymmetry may occur, which is corrected by corrective sessions. In general, the procedure for lip augmentation with own fat is positive, after a lipolifting session, the lips are smoothed, look more juicy and voluminous.
Elimination of nasolabial folds
Furrows in the nasolabial area especially emphasize age-related changes. For correction, the method of filling them with their own fat is also used – lipolifting.
Features of the procedure are:
- The ability to restore volume.
- Restoring density, eliminating sagging skin.
- Improved microcirculation and long-term aesthetic results.
The procedure is possible at the first sign of nasolabial folds, after 30 years, as a result of active facial expressions, the nasolabial zone undergoes a negative transformation. Of the advantages, one can note the rapid effect of rejuvenation, improving the texture and density of the skin after transplantation of fat.
Lipofilling of cheeks and cheekbones
Features of lipolifting in this area are:
- minimally invasive and safe method;
- the possibility of getting rid of wrinkles;
- smoothing the relief, getting rid of scars and scars;
- painlessness of the procedure;
- elimination of signs of gravitational ptosis;
- Tightening fabrics and sealing texture.
With the help of fat transplantation into the front part, one can correct the proportions, eliminate the asymmetry of the facial lines, and select the cheekbones area without installing implants.
Lipofilling of the face (photos before and after the sessions are presented below) can be carried out both comprehensively and zonally. One of the most problematic areas subject to aging is the eyelids. The skin in these places is tender, sensitive, with time it becomes flabby, lowers, and the effect of overhanging eyelids forms.
Features of lipolifting in this area are:
- The possibility of surgery on the upper and lower eyelids.
- The operation on the upper eyelid allows you to raise an eyebrow and add volume, as a result of which fine lines are smoothed out.
- Lipolifting of the lower eyelids eliminates the problem of dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- For the most successful result, lipolifting procedures of the eyelids are combined with blepharoplasty.
For autogyro transplantation into the eyelid, as a rule, the biomaterial is collected from the knee area. This is due to the lowest content of cords, improved blood supply and the maximum number of cells. As a result of the operation, the skin is smoothed, a smoother and invisible transition is obtained from the lower eyelid to the cheek, which is characteristic of youth.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Mentoplasty, or correction of the shape and size of the chin, can be done in several ways. One of the safest and least traumatic is lipolifting.
The procedure is shown in such cases:
- with injuries of the jaw in the chin area;
- in case of tissue underdevelopment;
- with deformation, differences in the shape and size of the parts of the chin in relation to other parts of the face;
- age-related changes in soft tissues;
- with bone and muscle defects;
- with a subjective desire to change the shape, size of the chin.
Before the procedure, the specialist recommends 3D modeling to determine the correction points with autogyro. Such an operation lasts no more than 1 hour, is carried out on an outpatient basis, without subsequent hospitalization of the patient.
Lipofilling in the nose
This procedure is minimally invasive, therefore, the patient is given local anesthesia to anesthetize. Adipose tissue can be taken from any area of the body with excess deposits.
Nose lifting is indicated in the following situations:
- if desired, smooth the hump, adding volume to the back of the nose;
- the need to eliminate the effect of the “eagle nose”;
- for the correction of the saddle shape;
- disproportionately small nostrils and / or tip of the nose;
- if desired, correct asymmetry in the nose.
- to correct the shape of the nose;
- to correct defects, eliminate scars.
Indications for conducting may be various deformities, as well as subjective dissatisfaction with the shape of the nose. Lipolifting in the nose is carried out in combination with correction of the nasolabial zone. The overall effect is manifested in visible rejuvenation, leveling of the relief, restoration of the density and elasticity of the epidermis, as well as in the correction of the shape of the nose.
The procedure is indicated in the case of lost volume in the orbit.
The features of the method are:
- the possibility of surgery on the lower and upper eyelids;
- short rehabilitation period, no more than 2 weeks;
- the ability to eliminate wrinkles in the periorbital;
- correction of the area under the eyebrows;
- elimination of the effect of hollow eye sockets by adding volume.
The periorbital is most susceptible to aging as a result of age-related changes and negative external environmental influences. Lipolifting allows for a comprehensive and safe rejuvenation, to eliminate the effect of a gloomy and sad face.
The result can be stored for at least 4-5 years, with
subsequent correction, the result will become permanent. The aesthetic result of the procedure will be a more open look, tightened skin of the eyelids, densified and elastic area above and below the eyes, the visible effect of rejuvenation.
The method is a safer and more durable analogue to the sessions of introducing synthesized fillers. Practice shows that the likelihood of rejection of autotissue is lower.
On average, the duration of the rehabilitation period after lipolifting of the face is from 10 to 14 days. Immediately after the procedure, the treated area is soft to the touch, later the area swells, it becomes harder and tougher. After a short time, the zone softens again, the patient may increase sensitivity.
To avoid negative manifestations and get the expected aesthetic effect, it is necessary to observe the following recommendations of specialists:
- Avoid heat exposure for 7-10 days – going to the sauna, taking hot baths, and the open sun.
- In the first 4-5 days, refrain from physical exertion, in the subsequent (within 2 weeks) slightly reduce sports activity.
- It should exclude the use of alcohol, tobacco smoking, as well as the use of medications that affect blood formation.
- It is important to monitor the diet, follow a decongestant diet.
- Strictly monitor body weight, weight gain or loss with a deviation of more than 10% is unacceptable.
It is not recommended to independently act on the treated areas, conducting massage and other cosmetic procedures. Subsequent care, as well as specific rehabilitation measures, are determined by a specialist in each individual case.
This is affected by the amount of biomaterial introduced, age and other features. To make the hematomas faster, you can apply pharmacy products in consultation with your doctor.
The safest method of modeling and correction of the face, as well as body contours is lipolifting. In the photo you can see the effect obtained, get acquainted with patient reviews. The first results are noticeable after the rehabilitation period. The final effect is manifested after the complete engraftment of autogyro at the transplantation sites; the approximate period of tissue adaptation is from 2 months.
Face Lipofilling Video