Sacks, swelling and dark circles under the eyes, seen in the morning in the reflection in the mirror, can worsen the mood for the whole day. But there are many effective methods that will help to deal with this defect in 1 day. How to get rid of bruises under the eyes in a short time at home, is described in the material below.
- Features of the treatment of bruising under the eyes
- Bad dream
- Bruise from the blow
- After injection
- For acne
- Decreased facial muscle tone
- Diseases of the internal organs
- Activities that are harmful to health
- Defect repair per day
- 5 minute treatments
- In 1 hour
- Cosmetic products for bruising under the eyes
- Alternative treatment
- Herbal infusions
- Gymnastics for the eyes
- Video on how to get rid of bruises under the eyes
Features of the treatment of bruising under the eyes
Before starting treatment, you should find out why this phenomenon arose.
Hematomas and swelling in the area under the lower eyelid may occur due to:
- hereditary predisposition;
- stress, overwork and chronic depression;
- regular lack of sleep;
- taking medication;
- nephrological disease;
- heart and circulatory diseases;
- continuous work with a computer or smartphone;
- eating disorders;
- smoking and alcohol abuse;
- inflammation of the mucous membrane of the eyeballs;
- disorders in the endocrine system, hormone imbalance;
- complications of bronchial asthma;
- decrease in tone of facial muscles of the face.
When the problems in the functioning of functional systems and internal organs are resolved, and negative environmental factors are eliminated, the regimen of the day and diet are adjusted, then the bruises under the lower eyelids will go away on their own.
How to get rid of bruises under the eyes at home in 1 day, if the day before it was not possible to get enough sleep, the problem is suffering from insomnia. In this case, cold lotions will help – they will remove the swelling, relieve swelling. Well-proven hydrogel patches for the eyes, which contain extracts of aloe, snail mucus, coenzymes or collagen.
If dark circles after these procedures are still noticeable, girls can apply a color concealer under their eyes. If the bruises are reddish, then they use a corrector of green or purple color , blue overlap with a dense flesh tint.
In the long run, you can get rid of bruises simply by setting up a sleep and wakeful regime: try to sleep more than 7 hours a day, go to bed at 22-23 hours, before going to bed do not use a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Bruise from the blow
After an unsuccessful fall or stroke, a hematoma on the face appears rather quickly and is accompanied by swelling. To minimize the negative consequences, you need to act immediately: first of all, apply cold to a bruised place.
Suitable as special dry ice in bags, as well as ordinary ice from the freezer, a bottle of cold water, a towel soaked in ice water.
After 40 minutes the bruise should be warmed up with a warm heating pad or wet towel . Keep such a compress in front of your eyes for at least a quarter of an hour.
Then you can do the following:
- Use medications to reduce swelling of the soft tissues and eliminate abrasions. Pharmacy products are suitable: Troxevasin, Lyoton, Sinyak-Off – they are affordable and help to quickly make an invisible place of a bruise.
- Apply folk remedies: apply raw potatoes chopped into slurry under the eyes, tea bags or a mixture of granular cottage cheese with heavy cream.
- Apply water-laden powder or water gel prepared from it.
- Women can mask the place of impact with decorative cosmetics. First, it is worth applying a dense tonal foundation under the eyes, supplementing with a concealer. Masking agents need to be well shaded so that there are no sudden transitions from the natural color of the skin. Top makeup is fixed with compact powder. To distract attention from the eyes, you can make up the lips with a brighter lipstick.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
How to get rid of bruises under the eyes at home for 1 day after injections made in the eye area, bothers those who decide to resort to contour plastic. Such a result is a side effect of an incorrectly performed procedure or in the case of an individual skin reaction.
To remove pigmentation of the area around the eyes and puffiness, you can use:
- The use of a cold compress.
- Application of anti-varicose agent “Troxevasin”.
- Lotions and compresses from horse chestnut broth.
- Compresses from kefir whey.
- Iodine mesh or alcohol compress.
If the bruises under the eyes were the result of scars after acne, then in this case means based on bodyagi, propolis or blue clay with lemon juice will help. These products gently whiten the skin, giving the eyes a fresh and rested look. In addition, acne, like bags under the lower eyelids, can be the result of malnutrition, lack of vitamins.
Then it is necessary:
- Revise your daily diet in favor of seasonal vegetables, fiber-rich foods, and citrus fruits.
- Refuse the use of salty, spicy and pickled dishes that trap excess fluid in the body.
- Take lactose and gluten tolerance tests.
- Take multivitamin complexes.
Express means of struggle against the dark blue circles caused by malnutrition will be:
- Cucumber mask.
- Compresses from decoctions of medicinal herbs.
- Rubbing the skin with cornflower-blue water.
Decreased facial muscle tone
If the muscles on the face are weakened due to overwork or aging, the bags under the eyes appear more clearly than usual. To get rid of them, you need to strengthen the muscles.
This can be done through regular classes:
- Eye exercises.
- Self-massage of the face strictly along the massage lines.
- Facebuilding – a set of exercises to tighten the skin and strengthen facial muscles.
Diseases of the internal organs
If the cause of the appearance of bags under the eyes was the dysfunction of organs and systems of the body (nephrological and cardiovascular diseases, pathologies of the liver, blood vessels, thyroid gland), then the only sure way to eliminate cosmetic defects is to cure the disease.
To quickly cover up cyanosis in this case, only the use of decorative cosmetics will help:
- tonal basis;
- dense powder;
- BB cream with corrective effect;
- roller applicator for delicate area near the eyes.
Activities that are harmful to health
Smoking, alcohol abuse adversely affect the appearance of a person as a whole, but especially affects the condition of the skin around the eyes
. The wrong way of life also includes long sitting behind the monitor screen and a sedentary lifestyle, without sports and activities.
To get rid of bags caused by this reason, you need:
- overcome addiction to nicotine and alcohol;
- walk outside more often;
- go in for sports or active activities;
- limit the time spent on a computer, TV or smartphone.
Defect repair per day
How to get rid of bruises under the eyes at home in 1 day, if you want to quickly put in order the appearance, you can find out from the recommendations below.
The use of decorative cosmetics and folk recipes:
- Mash a fresh cabbage leaf, attach to eyes. Lie down with such a compress for 20 minutes. Repeat the procedure several times a day.
- Grind fresh plantain leaves. Apply the resulting slurry to the eyes for a quarter of an hour.
- Prepare a decoction of medicinal herbs (sage, peppermint), cool. Apply cotton pads moistened in it for 30 minutes to the eyes.
- Use a mixture of grape seed and linseed oil for compress.
5 minute treatments
If after a night’s rest, dark circles are clearly visible under the eyes, and there is no time for thorough masking and treatment, then express methods that take only 5 minutes will come to the rescue.
You can use the following tools for instant compress for ever:
- Dry ice.
- Ice from pure water or a decoction of herbs from the freezer.
- Slices of lemon or orange.
- Silver spoon (apply for 7-10 minutes to each eye).
- Soaked bags of small-leaved green tea.
- A small terry towel dipped in ice water and carefully wrung out.
- Sliced Cucumber.
These methods will help to hide such an aesthetic defect as swelling and dark circles, but only for a while. To completely get rid of the problem, you need to understand the causes of its occurrence.
In 1 hour
In conditions where there is very little time to get rid of bruises, an effective express agent will help – a compress of onions and salt. To prepare it, chop 1 medium onion in a meat grinder or blender, add 15 g of iodized salt, mix until smooth. The resulting slurry is wrapped in gauze and applied to the eye area for 20-25 minutes.
During the procedure, it is best to take a horizontal position.
The effect of such a compress will be visible after 50-60 minutes:
- dark circles will become lighter;
- small facial wrinkles will be smoothed out;
- the skin of the eyelids will become visually tightened and even;
- complexion becomes even.
Cosmetic products for bruising under the eyes
The products presented in the line of cosmetics for the care of sensitive skin around the eyes give an excellent masking effect due to lightening, tinting color or removing puffiness.
The most effective cosmetic products include:
- Roller gels with extracts of guarana, mint or thermal water (available in the product line of manufacturers Garnier, Vichy).
- Serums for gentle skin care – highly effective, have a liquid consistency, cool and refresh the areas under the lower eyelid (Darphin, Clinique).
- Creams around the eyes from dark circles. They fight pigmentation, brighten delicate skin in this area, contain vitamins and natural extracts (Korres, SKIN DOCTORS).
- Gel patches. They are silicone hydrogel applicators soaked in the active component. A wide range is represented by cosmetics manufacturers from Korea.
- Lifting gels. They have a tightening effect, have a lymphatic drainage effect (Green Mama).
In the pharmacy, you can pick up several effective means not only for disguise, but also to eliminate bags under the eyes. Before applying them, you need to carefully study the composition or conduct a simple test on the skin of the wrist to exclude the occurrence of allergic reactions.
The swelling and blueness of the skin will be most quickly removed:
- Heparin ointment . A small amount is applied twice a day with a course of no longer than 10-12 days.
- Troxevasin. The drug is intended to eliminate the vascular network, but copes well with dark circles.
- Bruggie from bruises . If the substance is in powder, then it is diluted with water to the consistency of sour cream, a gel-like bodyaga is applied immediately. Hold 12-15 minutes.
- White clay. Whitens areas under the eyes and tightens the skin.
- Cornflower blue water. A lotion that relieves fatigue and gives a more rested look.
- Relief Antihemorrhoidal preparation, but perfectly whitens delicate skin.
- Zinc ointment. It has anti-inflammatory properties, well removes edema.
How to get rid of bruises under the eyes at home in 1 day, if the pharmacy or cosmetics store is out of reach, is described below. Masks from bruises can be made from ordinary foods: vegetables, berries, fruits, spices, dairy products.
Effective recipes are easy and affordable:
- Grate raw potato on a fine grater, do not squeeze the juice. Keep the resulting slurry on the area under the eyes for 25–35 minutes. Apply no more than 1 time in 12 hours.
- Grind a medium-sized cucumber to a state of gruel, mix with 15 g of sour cream and chopped parsley. Keep on skin for at least 15 minutes.
- Mix 30 g butter at room temperature with finely chopped nuts or parsley. Apply and rinse gently so as not to damage the delicate skin of the eyelids.
- Soak a slice of loaf or white bread in warm water or milk. Put crumb on eyes. Remove after a quarter of an hour.
The effect of the masks will be noticeable almost immediately after their removal, if the skin is soft and sensitive, then after 15 minutes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Compress from bruises under the eyes differs from a mask in that it is not applied to the skin of the eyelids, but is only applied through gauze or tissue to the skin. Due to this, more active, and, therefore, very effective components can be used for compresses.
The most effective compresses are as follows:
- Granular homemade cottage cheese is poured into gauze and applied to the eyelids for 10-15 minutes.
- Strong tea leaves large black tea wrapped in gauze or bandage. Alternatively, sleep tea bags are used. The option is well suited for eliminating circles from lack of sleep.
- Dry the flowers of the field cornflower to brew with boiling water for 2-3 minutes, then drain the water, and apply the herbal mass in a thin tissue to the eyes.
- Grind a medium-sized banana to a puree state, add 1 large tablespoons of corn starch. Apply to the area around the eyes for 25 minutes, the effect will be noticeable immediately after removing the mask.
- Crush 2 tablets of aspirin with 1,01 fluid ounce of kefir, add 10 g of rice flour or potato starch. The mass should be quite thick.
- With a strong alcoholic drink (vodka, alcohol, cognac, moonshine), moisten cotton pads and squeeze to the area under the eyes. 5-7 minutes are enough. direct exposure. If you hold on the skin longer, you can get burns.
- The same compress can be made from pre-chilled thermal water.
Infusions of medicinal herbs or medicinal plants can be the basis for compresses, lotions and grass ice.
The simplest but most effective recipes:
- Pour 15 g of dried parsley with 8,45 fluid ounce of boiling water, insist for half an hour, strain through cheesecloth.
- A mixture of coltsfoot and calendula in equal proportions pour 7,78 fluid ounce of boiling water. Put on a slow fire, bring to a boil and allow to boil for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool and filter.
- Dried chamomile and dried linden flowers are poured into a glass of boiling water, stirred and allowed to infuse for 1 hour. Filter through a fine sieve or gauze.
To prepare healing ice from bruises under the eyes, you can use ordinary purified water, but you can achieve a much greater effect if you take decoctions and infusions of medicinal herbs for freezing:
- blue field cornflower;
You can also prepare herbal ice from several components that enhance each other’s action:
- Mix 3,38 fluid ounce of chilled broth of parsley, 1 small spoonful of potato juice and 1 small spoonful of liquid honey. Pour into molds, freeze.
- Mix the infusion of green tea with 1-2 drops of peppermint essential oil (provide a cooling effect).
- Pour boiling water over birch leaves, insist, strain, add 1 small tablespoons of lemon juice.
Easy self-massage can relieve puffiness and dark, unhealthy-looking bags under the eyes.
You can spend it in 15 minutes:
- First, cleanse the skin of the face and under the eyes with micellar water or soft foam.
- With light patting movements in the direction from the outer corner of the eye to the bridge of the nose, massage the skin.
- Repeat movements 10-15 times.
- Apply 1 drop of serum or cream for delicate skin care under the eyes, distribute with the same gentle, light movements in the same direction.
Gymnastics for the eyes
To get rid of bruises under the eyes, regular gymnastics for the eyes can help, which must be performed not 1 day, but a long period. How to perform it is described below.
Exercises should be performed at home in the evening, before bedtime, in a relaxed atmosphere, or in the morning, immediately after waking up. The main thing, performing repetitions, is not to move the head, but namely the eyes – closed or open.
The most effective exercises:
- Simple blinking without tension at a fast pace 20-25 times.
- The movement of the eyes up and down, left and right in turn. Do 15 reps.
- Describe circles with eyes from right to left and vice versa. To each side 15 times.
- Close your eyes tightly, straining your eyes, then relax. Repeat 15 times.
- Rub your palms vigorously from each other so that they become warm. Put them on the eye area for 30 sec. Do this exercise 2-3 times.
There are many simple and effective methods for getting rid of bruises under the eyes at home (in 5 minutes, in 1 hour and in 1 day), depending on the reasons why they arose. In any case, this problem is better to prevent than to treat, therefore it is so important to get enough sleep, be mobile, athletic and treat diseases of internal organs in time.
Video on how to get rid of bruises under the eyes
9 life hacks. How to get rid of bruises under the eyes: