Thanks to fractional mesotherapy, you can forget about most of the problems of facial skin: wrinkles, loss of elasticity and clarity of the contour, local imperfections.
Fractional mesotherapy is a method of hardware cosmetology, which consists in the targeted injection of drugs that have a therapeutic and restorative effect into the desired areas of the epidermis in order to restore the skin structure at the cellular level.
- What is fractional mesotherapy
- Mechanism of action and results
- Types of cosmetology procedure
- Indications for use
- Performance based on problem
- What causes high efficiency
- Advantages and disadvantages in comparison with analogues of the procedure
- Cosmetic shakes and serums
- Features of carrying out depending on a zone
- Apparatus for
- How is the procedure
- Carrying out the procedure at home
- Using a mesoscooter without a cocktail container
- Sensations during the procedure
- Rehabilitation period
- Possible complications and consequences
- How often is the procedure performed and how long does the course take
- Video about fractional face mesotherapy
What is fractional mesotherapy
The multi-needle technology ensures the simultaneous introduction of several injections of serums and cocktails into the tissues. Permissible exposure depth is in the range of 0/32 – 5/32 inch. A regulated distance of 1/32 inch is maintained between the punctures. A special sharpening and a silver coating on the needles create a minimal effect on pain receptors, reduce the risk of infection.
Mechanism of action and results
Due to the artificial controlled destruction of cells in intact areas, stem cells and fibroblasts are activated – they begin to regenerate tissues, remove dead cells and their waste products. Cell regeneration processes are activated and the upper layers of the epidermis are renewed.
Simultaneously with these processes, the introduced cocktail dissolves, and depending on the selected composition, skin rejuvenation appears, blood circulation improves, and subcutaneous fatty tissue is eliminated. Such stimulation of cellular metabolism gives a noticeable effect after the first session.
During the application of fractional mesotherapy, such effects and results are achieved.
Destruction and elimination of old skin. Eliminate:
- keratinized epidermal cells;
- old collagen;
- spent melanin.
Activation of the process of regeneration of new cells and:
- decrease in the amount of fatty tissue;
- acceleration of cellular metabolism;
- improved blood circulation;
- increased lymph flow.
Types of cosmetology procedure
Fractional technology is a subspecies of injection mesotherapy – the difference lies in the simultaneous exposure to multiple needles. Typification of procedures within this class is carried out on the basis of the equipment used (it can be stationary and mobile), the expressed action of cocktails (anti-aging, regenerating, nourishing, regenerating).
Indications for use
Fractional mesotherapy of the face is a technique that allows you to get rid of the following problems:
- mild or deep wrinkles;
- puffiness, thinness, reduced skin elasticity;
- enlarged pores;
- oily skin shine, unhealthy color;
- uneven terrain and loss of clarity of the contour.
A separate category is the postoperative period: mesotherapy helps to restore tissue faster, eliminate minor cosmetic defects.
An initial examination and examination of the patient’s medical records allows one to determine whether fractional mesotherapy can be used in a particular case. The concealment of important information from a doctor and neglect of safety measures is fraught with aggravation of the dermatological problem, the manifestation of side effects.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- fungal, infectious, viral lesions of the face, inflammatory processes;
- cardiovascular disease, low blood clotting;
- oncological, mental, general skin diseases;
- allergy to cocktail ingredients;
- taking drugs that have an anticoagulant effect.
If peeling has recently been performed, you need to wait 2 weeks for recovery.
Performance based on problem
Fractional mesotherapy helps to get rid of age-related and systemic facial skin problems as soon as possible:
- smoothes wrinkles, makes scars less noticeable, removes stretch marks completely;
- strengthens thin integuments;
- helps narrow pores and eliminate oily sheen, acne, pigmentation, swelling, rosacea;
- improves complexion, turgor and skin tone, eliminates bags under the eyes;
- stops premature wilting;
- allows you to recover faster after plastic surgery.
An innovative technique also helps to get rid of the second chin, to adjust the shape of the face.
What causes high efficiency
Microdamages cause an immediate reaction, the synthesis of elastin and collagen is stimulated, cell renewal occurs in the problem area. The cocktail is introduced into the deeper layers – acids, vitamins and minerals locally fight the signs of aging, the effects of exhaustion, and inflammatory processes.
A quick tangible result is achieved due to several factors:
- the depth of the puncture is controlled by electronics, which minimizes the impact of the human factor;
- the exact dosage of the drugs is respected;
- the device allows you to adhere to a clear rhythm of injections;
- the possibility of using concomitant anti-aging techniques.
The first sessions are prescribed from 23-25 years: the residual manifestations of a change in hormonal balance are eliminated, rooting of scars is prevented, and the first wrinkles are smoothed out.
From 35-40 years old, amino acid serums are introduced that deeply moisturize and nourish the skin.
Advantages and disadvantages in comparison with analogues of the procedure
Fractional face mesotherapy is a combination of safety, relative painlessness and high rejuvenation effectiveness. Traditional injection intervention in 5% of cases causes complications, non-injection methods, in turn, in only 0.5% of sessions can lead to unpleasant consequences. For comparison: in fractional procedures, this indicator is kept at the level of 2%.
Puncture-free treatment requires more sessions to achieve the same result as with the mesoscooter. The only weak side of the fractional technique – the perceptibility of micro-dolls – can be canceled if you use a local anesthetic.
Cosmetic shakes and serums
The composition of the drugs varies depending on the goals, they can be based on one active component (mono-version) or administered comprehensively. The doctor determines the dosage and characteristics of the cocktail, guided by the results of a preliminary examination.
- elastin, collagen increa
se skin elasticity;
- chamomile soothes irritation, reduces allergic reactions;
- aloe vera relieves inflammation;
- lipolytics help get rid of the second chin, subcutaneous fat;
- hyaluronic acid rejuvenates;
- a complex of minerals and vitamins accelerate metabolism;
- ascorbic acid eliminates pigmentation.
When compiling serums, extracts of green tea, seaweed, guarana are used as supplements – they have a strengthening and healing effect.
Features of carrying out depending on a zone
Fractional mesotherapy of the face is a complex effect on the skin, divided into several sessions. You can process no more than 20% of the problem area at a time. The patient lies on the couch, the cosmetologist prepares the integument, makes injections with the mesoscooter, and carries out restoration procedures. The main difference from exposure to the stomach and other parts of the body is the smaller depth of punctures.
Mesotherapy of the scalp helps to fight:
- with loss, dryness and brittleness, excessive oily hair;
- with loss of gloss and elasticity, the consequences of chemical and thermal burns (after unsuccessful staining, curling, for example);
- with dandruff and early gray hair;
- with fungal infections and manifestations of systemic diseases.
The patient is placed in a chair while sitting or reclining (if there is a tendency to fainting), soften and disinfect the scalp. After the introduction of the cocktail (it can be supplemented with oxygen), a repeated antiseptic treatment of the site is carried out, a healing agent is applied. After the session, you can not wash your hair for 2 days.
Cosmetology in this area is mainly based on South Korean equipment – the models are ergonomic, have optimal technical characteristics, and combine the latest achievements of the industry. Similar devices for fractional mesotherapy are able to make up to 3500 strokes of needles per minute.
Most often in clinics you can find the following models:
- DermaPen EDR-02 is designed to treat the face, scalp, neck and decollete, body. The length of the needles is adjustable between 0/32 – 3/32 inch;
- My-M Micro Needle with a puncture rate of 1500-4800 per minute has 6 adjustable levels of work, as a result of full therapy it is able to smooth out even burn scars;
- X-Cure helps fight age-related changes in the face, it can be used to tighten the skin of the abdomen after intensive weight loss or childbirth;
- Raffine can strike between 0/32 – 3/32 inch deep. Works with cartridges equipped with 0/32 inch needles.
Mesoscooters intended for home use are distinguished by the length of the needles:
- Up to 1/32 inch. They help to introduce a cocktail, help smooth out facial wrinkles, rejuvenate the area around the eyes;
- Up to 1/32 inch. Affect deep wrinkles, tighten the contour, accelerate the smoothing of scars.
This category of devices has a portable design, can operate on an electrical network or battery.
How is the procedure
Preparatory manipulations come down to thorough removal of cosmetics from the face, washing, treating the skin with a cleansing lotion. The problem area is disinfected. If the patient complains of a low pain threshold, local anesthesia is organized.
Next is the preparation of the equipment: the cocktail is placed in a special container, the nozzle is selected in accordance with the type of skin (all devices in contact with the integument are disinfected in advance).
In order for each case of fractional face mesotherapy to give the maximum effect, you should refuse to take strong drugs that violate blood coagulation and bad habits for a couple of days before visiting the clinic. This applies to smoking, drinking alcohol and salty foods that can cause water retention in the body.
- Multiple punctures are made by the nozzle, their depth depends on the results of the preliminary examination and the expected effect.
- During the withdrawal of needles from the deep layers, a cocktail is injected. This operation takes a split second, which minimizes its pain.
- The specialist reapplies the antiseptic to the problem area.
- At the final stage, a soothing mask is used, which reduces itching and discomfort after a hardware exposure.
Each session takes, on average, half an hour. If there is a need for the simultaneous use of several anti-aging techniques, deviations from the algorithm described above are permissible.
Carrying out the procedure at home
Fractional face mesotherapy is a convenient opportunity to rejuvenate at home. To carry out the procedure at home, you will need a portable device (it is easy to use), cocktails are often supplied. Otherwise, they are easy to purchase separately, they may include ascorbic and hyaluronic acids, extracts of chamomile and aloe vera, collagen.
The mesoscooter, designed for independent use, comes with a nozzle equipped with the thinnest needles. They should not be too long – there is a high risk of skin damage. For disinfecting tools, medical alcohol or hydrogen peroxide is useful.
Pantenol cream or a mask, the active element of which is aloe vera, should be prepared as wound healing agents. These funds will help injured areas fully recover after the procedure. For pain relief, you can use Anestezin, Dikain, Aprovizol, Emlu.
The sequence of actions with a professional mesoscooter with the introduction of a vitamin cocktail:
- Thoroughly cleanse the face, treat with tonic, use an antiseptic locally. Sanitize tools.
- Apply a cocktail to the problem area. There are modifications of mesoscooters having a
serum reservoir – the liquid from the container is sent directly to the needles.
- Massage the selected area for 2-3 minutes, give the skin a break for half an hour.
- Treat the area with a wound healing agent.
- After about 1 hour, you can use the usual nourishing cream.
During the day, the skin can not be exposed to sunlight, steam, heat sources, it is not recommended to touch it.
The maximum allowable course is 10 procedures, provided that they will be performed no more than 2 times a week. Then a break of 10-12 weeks is required.
Using a mesoscooter without a cocktail container
It is better to use the mesoscooter at home in the evening, so that the skin recovers during the night:
- Clean and sanitize your skin.
- Apply the cosmetic product that you have chosen.
- Treat the desired area with a mesoscooter. You need to move up and down, left and right and obliquely. Only 3-5 times per plot. Without pressing, but simply by running on the skin.
- Next, you need to apply a soothing cream or ointment to the treated area of the skin.
- Next, you must definitely apply a sunscreen and follow the rules during the course: do not sunbathe, do not visit the sauna or pool, do not engage in active sports, give preference to moisturizing and healing cosmetics.
- We rinse the device under running water with soap, treat with a disinfectant. It must be stored in a case.
The effectiveness of independent conduct is significantly inferior to professional: after the procedure, the cosmetologist will have a better result of rejuvenation and skin restoration.
Also disadvantages include inevitable inaccuracies when choosing the depth of puncture and the composition of the injected cocktail – cosmetologists make a decision based on the current condition of the skin, the needs of the patient, and medical indications.
In some cases, these disadvantages of home fractional face mesotherapy are offset by positive aspects – the relative cheapness of the solution, the possibility of carrying out at a convenient time, independence from the work schedule and the cosmetologist’s workload.
Sensations during the procedure
Soreness of the sessions depends on the level of sensitivity of the skin, so it is proposed to use local anesthetics in the form of creams and gels. The needles in the devices are so thin that their effect practically does not cause discomfort even at a low pain threshold. The puncture is carried out in a split second, it feels comparable to a mosquito bite.
In some cases, a slight burning sensation may occur at the stage of the final antiseptic treatment of the problem area. Unpleasant symptoms subside after using a recovery mask.
One of the key advantages of fractional mesotherapy is the insignificant period necessary for recovery: after 24 hours, you can return to the usual rhythm of life.
In some cases, if the intervention entailed complications or the integument was too sensitive initially, this period can be extended to 3-7 days.
Beauticians set restrictions:
- do not touch the treated area with your hands; in case of emergency, fingers should be disinfected;
- it is forbidden to sunbathe, swim in the pool, open water;
- Do not take a bath, visit a bath, sauna;
- it is highly not recommended to smoke, get involved in alcoholic beverages;
- active sports, causing sweating, also fall into the risk zone.
Face care products (toner, moisturizer, nourishing cream) can be used 2-3 hours after visiting the beautician, decorative cosmetics can be applied only after full compliance with the rehabilitation period.
Possible complications and consequences
Adverse effects may occur if the beautician involved in the procedure does not have the necessary qualifications, is inexperienced or does not fully comply with the rules of sanitation and hygiene.
According to patient reviews, in some cases, the following complications may occur:
- severe redness of the treated area;
- the occurrence of edema and persistent allergic reactions;
- inflammation (including progressive) due to infection with a fungal or bacterial infection;
- further manifestation of bruising, pinpoint hematomas;
- the appearance under the skin of dense spherical neoplasms – papules, granulomas;
- the appearance of scars;
- lymph congestion;
- persistent itching.
If you experience any unpleasant sensations, you should consult a specialist who is responsible for mesotherapy, or make an appointment with a dermatologist. Self-treatment can exacerbate the problem!
How often is the procedure performed and how long does the course take
The cosmetologist determines the frequency of exposure, taking into account the patient’s age, skin condition, especially problem areas, wishes regarding the results of therapy. A noticeable tightening effect can be obtained after the first visit to a specialist, in order to correct the oval, at least 7 procedures will be needed. To eliminate acne and acne, 10 sessions are prescribed.
The tasks set can be solved for a course of 5-12 procedures, in this case you need to visit a cosmetologist no more than 1-2 times a week. The duration of each session varies between 20-40 minutes.
Prices for cosmetic services are determined depending on the problem and the area of the treated area, the cost of the drug administered is important. Price lists from $ 109 per course are set for French anti-aging brands, Spanish ones are more affordable – from $ 48. The simplest fortified mesococktails cost from $ 27. per course.
Sessions of fractional face mesotherapy should alternate with semi-annual breaks. If other concomitant procedures intended to rejuvenate the skin were prescribed at this time, the time for restoration of the integument will be at least a year.
Video about fractional face mesotherapy
A detailed description of the procedure for introducing a cocktail using fractional mesotherapy:
A video illustrating all stages of fractional mesotherapy of the scalp: