Restylane is a modern drug that is actively used in cosmetology for various procedures. It is a filler, whose positive reviews indicate the effectiveness of the drug.
The Swedish manufacturer Q-Med offers several types of the drug, different in component composition, application areas. Before cosmetic procedures, you need to familiarize yourself with the features of the introduction, a number of indications and the proposed types of fillers.
- Brand Description
- Nasolabial folds
- Restylane filler injections on the lips
- Injections under the eyes
- Restoreline biorevitalization
- Skinbusters Restylane
- Results and persistence of effect
- Healing period
- Side effects of Restylane fillers
- Contraindications to the use of fillers
- Cost of Restylane brand fillers
- Advantages and dis advantages of Restylane fillers and skin boosters
- Video about Restylane Fillers
Restylane is a filler, reviews of which testify to the high effectiveness of use in cosmetology. The main task is to perform contour plastics in order to rejuvenate, eliminate traces of natural and photoaging, replenish or increase the volume of organic tissues.
All the lines of the Swedish manufacturer QMed, which is part of the cosmetology Galderma, meet a high level of effectiveness and safety. The composition of each drug is developed taking into account the basic requirements, it is hypoallergenic, therefore it can be used even with increased skin sensitivity and a tendency to allergic reactions.
Restylane has the consistency of a sterile pyrogen-free gel. The composition is enriched with molecules of molecular hyaluronic acid stabilized by a unique technology. Raw materials are obtained in a special synthetic way, extracting from sources of non-animal origin.
This ensures absolute biocompatibility with the human body, which eliminates the risk of developing allergies or rejection of the gel-like solution. The scope is wide enough, since the lineup is represented by several types of drugs.
Restylane is used for:
- eliminate wrinkles;
- smoothing the microrelief of the frontal zone;
- nasolabial triangle;
- when modeling the contours of an oval;
- rejuvenation of the neckline;
- to replenish the volume of soft tissues.
By means of intradermal administration with the help of gels, biorevitalization, contour plastic surgery are successfully carried out. The main principle of exposure is based on the natural hydrophilic properties of hyaluronate, which, when administered intradermally, is able to attract several water molecules at once.
This synthesis contributes to the formation of new collagen-elastin fibers that fill wrinkles, forming a framework for leveling the relief. After some time, the biodegradation of the gel occurs, the solution completely dissolves, after which it is excreted from the body naturally.
The result and effectiveness of Restylane procedures depends on several factors:
- patient age;
- state of internal tissues;
- degrees of natural change;
- specifics of the corrected zones;
- qualifications of a cosmetologist.
For a visible and lasting result, a course of procedures will be required, the number of sessions is determined by a specialist after examining and collecting an anamnesis.
On average, 3-5 sessions with an interval of 2-3 weeks may be required.
Since Restylane only temporarily makes up for the lack of hyaluronic acid, prophylactic maintenance therapy will be required, the recommended interval between courses is 6-8 months.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Restylane is used to solve various aesthetic problems, including correction of the nasolabial triangle. After maintaining a gel-like solution, the structure of the dermis is compacted, the texture improves, the microrelief becomes smoother, and the depth of the nasolabial furrow decreases.
One of the advantages of using gels is their ability to spread to neighboring areas. Therefore, after the filler is introduced into the nasolabial zone, the cheek and cheek areas are also adjusted.
Injection therapy with Restylane in the nasolabial zone is indicated in the case of:
- enhancing the visible clarity of the lines from the tops of the wings of the nose to the chin;
- facial creases;
- point features;
- the presence of wrinkles in this area;
- the need for correction of contours;
- sagging and thinning of the dermis.
Correction therapy with fillers in the nasolabial triangle is to give volume to the problem area. After the introduction of the gel, the tissues are lifted, the relief of the epidermis is smoothed.
The result will be a visible rejuvenation of the problem area, replenishment of the level of natural moisture, freshness and smoothness of the epidermis.
Restylane filler injections on the lips
Restylane is a filler, reviews of which from cosmetologists are mostly positive. Using the gel, you can adjust the volume of the lips.
Indications for the use of Restylane in the lip area are:
- pronounced asymmetry;
- insufficient volume;
- blurred outline;
- pronounced age-related changes;
- desire to improve the aesthetics of the lips;
- dissatisfaction with the natural volume, form.
Through microinjections with the composition of biosynthesized hyaluronate, you can achieve visible results after the initial session, but the final aesthetic effect will be noticeable after 14 days – after 2 weeks, the edema will subside. The key to a quality procedure and natural effect is the professionalism of the doctor.
For a beautiful and natural effect of puffy lips, cosmetologists use a combination of fillers of different densities, introducing a gel with a higher density into the contour zone, and a softer and more flexible one to directly give volume to organic tissues.
Restylane is biocompatible, there is no risk of allergies. Penetrating inside, it saturates tissues and cells with stabilized hyaluronic acid, making up for lost or insufficient volume.
The effect lasts from 6 months, after resorption of the gel, an additional session of Restylane therapy is required.
Injections under the eyes
Hyaluronic filler is used to improve the aesthetics of the periorbital.
The following cosmetological problems can be solved:
- eliminate dark circles, formed fat “pockets”;
- tighten the skin in the periorbital;
- reduce visible traces of stress and fatigue;
- restore moisture balance, saturate the dermis w
- eliminate lacrimal grooves;
- smooth the grid of fine expression or age wrinkles.
Correction is carried out on a moderate basis. The filler is added gradually to avoid the common Tyndall effect – pronounced swelling and color change of the periorbital zone after therapy. The correction program with injections under the eyes is developed individually.
As a rule, they recommend 3 sessions, the interval between them is at least 1 month.
The effect can last up to 1.5 years, after which it is necessary to repeat the course. The result is noticeable after the first procedure, lifting is felt, the relief is smoothed, the skin color will acquire a healthy natural shade.
Restylane is an effective drug for aesthetic correction. Filler is used in biorevitalization procedures, reviews of which are mostly positive. The bottom line is the deep saturation of the inner layers of the dermis with useful substances, replenishing their lack in tissues and cells.
The method is minimally invasive, safe, since injections are carried out to a shallow depth. This technology allows you to activate the internal microprocesses of metabolism, the synthesis of natural collagen, elastin. Restylane provides maximum hydration, restoring the lost epidermis to the epidermis, smoothness of the microrelief, and also slowing down the course of withering processes.
A session of biorevitalization therapy with Restylane products takes place in several stages according to the standard algorithm:
- The specialist determines the problem area requiring the introduction of a filler.
- The area is degreased, decorative cosmetics are removed, antiseptic treatment is performed to eliminate the risk of infection.
- With a low pain threshold or correction of sensitive areas, anesthesia with gels or creams with anesthetic action is recommended.
- A cosmetologist administers the drug with a special medical needle. Punctures pass pointwise along the intended lines.
- After therapy, the treated areas are again disinfected with an antiseptic.
The introduction of a certified drug during biorevitalization is carried out only by a qualified doctor, strictly at previously designated points and in certain doses. After the procedure, a light massage is recommended so that the Restylane filler is evenly distributed over the corrected area.
Skinboosters or skinbooster are progressive innovations in the field of cosmetology. The main objective of such funds is to improve the quality of the skin, strengthen its natural properties. The main active ingredient is stabilized hyaluronic acid synthesized according to the NASHA standard.
This component of non-animal anthropogenesis, which minimizes the risk of allergic manifestations.
Hyaluronate synthesized by this technology is a substance of increased density, which contributes to its delayed resorption. Skinbuster Restylane in structure resembles a viscous dense gel that helps smooth out the microrelief by filling in wrinkles.
Indications for the use of skin boosters are:
- lack of moisture in the skin;
- decrease in elasticity, loss of tone;
- signs of aging;
- optimization of the results of plastic surgery.
The main difference between the skinbuster and the filler is its specific microstructure, which contributes to maximum hydration, stimulation of collagen synthesis, accelerated metabolism and cellular renewal. The advantage of this therapy lies not only in improving the structure of the dermis and external aesthetics, but also updating at the cellular level.
QMed offers a line of skin boosters that includes:
- Vital (Vital). Hyaluronate gel is indicated for mature patients with dense dermis and visible signs of wilting to restore the biological state of young skin. Skinbuster helps fight wrinkles, sagging, loss of tone, increased dryness or fat, dullness and other cosmetic problems at a deep cellular level. After the Restylane Vital course, the skin becomes firmer, moisturized, toned, and a visible rejuvenation effect is created.
- Vital Light (Vital Light). Hyaluronic acid base skin booster designed for younger skin. The goal of the Vital Light course is to prevent the first signs of aging, enhance the natural properties of young skin, and activate the internal processes of regeneration and synthesis of active substances. It is indicated for patients with increased dryness, sensitivity, at the first signs of photoaging, as a preventive measure against age-related changes.
The effect after revitalization with Vital and Vital Light skin boosters lasts 6 months or more.
The course is at least 3-4 sessions with an interval of 2-3 weeks.
Restylane is considered the leader among analog fillers in its category. The composition is safe, and the drug, penetrating the tissues, is in harmony with them. Due to this, there are no serious side effects, allergies, inflammation, prolonged swelling.
Unlike other fillers, dosage calculation is not considered a critical factor. If necessary or unsatisfied with the volume, additional microinjections are performed until complete resorption.
Indications for therapy with Restylane fillers are:
- signs of photoaging;
- oily skin;
- elastosis with negative changes in tissue fibers;
- wrinkles of various etiologies;
- sagging, loss of tone;
- tendency to dryness, irritation;
- thinning and dehydration;
- negative structural changes in the dermis;
- asymmetry and deformation of facial contours;
- sagging neck and decollete;
- blown oval.
A distinctive feature of Restylane fillers is the ability to replenish lost or insufficient volume in tissues while maintaining the basic functions of the skin.
The Restylane line of fillers is represented by the following products:
Restylane Touch (Touch). Filler with a lightweight formula in the form of a finely divided intradermal filler. It is recommended for owners of thin, with increased sensitivity, skin, to eliminate small wrinkles in the nasolabial and periorbital area, to correct scars, post-acne. It is characterized by a minimum depth of introduction and a delicate effect. The course is 4-6 sessions w
ith an interval of 3 weeks.
- Perlane (Perlane). It has a dense gel consistency, it is indicated for filling nasolabial wrinkles in the nasolabial triangle, giving a sad expression. Also indicated is a swollen contour of the oval, lack of tissue volume, used for contouring intimate plastic procedures. The course depends on the site of application, the average number of sessions is 5-6 with an interval of 3-4 weeks.
- Sabkyu (SubQ). High density filler for the correction of lipodystrophy, volume loss and negative changes in fibers in organic tissues. Used to model the cheekbones and chin. For the correction of one zone, 2-3 procedures are sufficient at intervals of 1-1.5 months.
- Restylane Lip (Lip Volume). The filler is injected with the aim of rejuvenating the peri-dental area, increasing the volume, modeling contours, eliminating lip asymmetry. The gel is soft, plastic, injected and works in the deep layers of the dermis, preserving the natural appearance of the lips after administration of the drug. For correction, 1-2 procedures are enough.
- Basic Restylane. The composition is enriched with lidocaine 0.3% to reduce pain. It is used to eliminate medium-depth wrinkles in the nose, nasolabial area, and the frontal part of the face. The solution is introduced into the middle dermal layers, the course is 5-6 procedures with an interval of 14 days.
All fillers of the line are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), are approved for use in aesthetic medicine.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Results and persistence of effect
Restylane is a filler, reviews of which indicate the effectiveness of biorevitalization or mesotherapy. The drug is biodegradable, therefore, resolves over time.
The persistence of the effect depends on many factors:
- patient age;
- correction areas;
- the degree of negative age-related changes;
- soft tissue conditions;
- individual characteristics of the body.
On average, Restylane skinbusters and fillers retain the aesthetics of adjustable zones from 6 months to 1.5 years. The result of therapy will be an increase in the elasticity of the epidermis, tone and healthy complexion, smooth microrelief and maximum hydration.
The drug is safe, hypoallergenic, characterized by a short rehabilitation period. The specialist during the procedures must strictly follow the rules of septic tank and disinfection, ensure the introduction of the drug to the required depth.
The healing period after injecting mesotherapy with fillers or Restylane skin boosters lasts 10-14 days.
Side effects of Restylane fillers
Among the side effects can be distinguished:
- erytherm of the corrected area;
- bruising and bruising at puncture sites;
- redness of the area;
- sensation of itching, pain;
- increased sensitivity of the treated areas;
- infection with non-compliance with the rules of the septic tank.
All side effects disappear within a week, possible risks are discussed with the doctor at a preliminary consultation.
Contraindications to the use of fillers
Restylane is a filler, reviews on the line of which are generally positive.
But there are a number of contraindications to the use of the drug:
- allergy to components;
- oncological diseases, autoimmune, mental disorders;
- herpetic infection;
- bleeding disorder;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- trypanophobia (fear of injections);
- installed implants or silicone in the places of correction;
- infectious, viral diseases.
Restylane correction is contraindicated if aggressive cosmetic procedures have been performed recently.
Cost of Restylane brand fillers
The average cost of Restylane fillers and skinbusters is presented in the table:
|The name of the Restylane line||Volume||Cost, usd|
|Touch||0,03 fluid ounce||9000|
|Base||0,03 fluid ounce||13500|
|0,03 fluid ounce||15500|
|Subq||0,07 fluid ounce||12000|
|Lip volume||0,02 fluid ounce||10500|
|0,03 fluid ounce||17500|
|Vital light||0,03 fluid ounce||9500|
|0,07 fluid ounce (injector)||12500|
|Vital||0,03 fluid ounce||9500|
Advantages and dis
advantages of Restylane fillers and skin boosters
The advantages of the drug include:
- Safety. The drug is hypoallergenic, biocompatible with the body, the risk of side effects is minimal.
- Longevity. The effect may persist for 6 months or more.
- A small number of procedures. 4-5 sessions are enough to achieve a lasting effect.
- Activation of processes. The drug activates the synthesis of its own substances in the skin, improving its natural functions.
- Time saving. The interval between sessions is at least 2 weeks, the duration of the procedure is no more than 1 hour.
The disadvantage of the drug is its gradual resorption and elimination from the body, which creates the need for constant support for the effect. It is also believed that frequent abuse of fillers can trigger early aging.
Restylane – an effective filler and skinbuster, reviews of patients and cosmetologists about which are mostly positive. Before the procedures, it is necessary to determine the availability of indications for therapy, weigh the possible risks, take into account contraindications, and only then proceed to the anti-aging or preventive course with Restylane preparations.
Video about Restylane Fillers
Opinion of experts, reviews of fillers, Restylane skin boosters: