French – manicure perfect for almond-shaped nails. He remains in demand in the world of nail art for many years. Refined classics or artsy design allow you to choose it for any outfit or event. Elongated nails give you the opportunity to experiment with varnishes and design.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to draw monograms on nails step by step for beginners. Instructions with photos.
- Features of the combination of the amygdala shape of nails with a jacket
- Traditional french
- Lunar french
- Inverted French
- Combined French Manicure
- Graphic French
- Nail design with stones
- Floral design
- French with rhinestones
- French manicure with sparkles
- Geometric french
- French with a pattern of gel polish
- French aqua design
- Black jacket
- Matte French
- French with rubbing
- Successful color combinations when creating a jacket on almond-shaped nails
- New French Manicure 2021
- Video about an almond-shaped nail jacket
Features of the combination of the amygdala shape of nails with a jacket
The amygdala form of nails is considered classic. The wide surface of the nail plate will allow you to try different design techniques, combine colors and decorative elements: a conservative union of white and beige, a bright and extravagant combination of varnishes or an original print. The pointed shape of the nail is perfect for the outlines of the “smile” and design.
French on the nails of the amygdala shape is a win-win option. It is organically combined with any style of clothing and is suitable for everyday and holiday look.
Classic french manicure:
- Make the nails pointed.
- Apply the main color (beige, light pink) in 1-2 layers, allow to dry.
- Glue the contour strip, leaving the tip of the nail free.
- With white varnish make a “smile”, guided by the stencil.
- Remove the strip.
- Top use top.
A manicure is perfect for a business woman and a romantic girl, it will be a great solution for any event.
Lunar manicure is known since 90 years. The main feature is a dedicated hole at the base. It may not be painted over, repeat the color of the tip of the nail or be in a contrasting shade.
Varieties of lunar French:
- classic – a semicircle at the base of the nail;
- concave – a line running along the lower edge of the cuticle, lengthening on the sides;
- a triangle, most often indicated by rhinestones or contrasting varnish.
- combined – the union of traditional and lunar manicure.
A fashionable option is the combination of several tones:
- peach and red;
- mint and white;
- purple and gold.
- Prepare the nails, cover them with a transparent base.
- Paint the nail plate with the main varnish in 2 layers, allowing each to dry.
- Glue the stencil to the base, creating a hole and paint it with white varnish.
- Remove the glued strip, apply the top.
If the lunar manicure is with negative space, then the stencil is glued before applying the main varnish.
Lunar jacket can be an elegant solution for a business woman and an original choice for a creative girl.
An inverted French manicure or antifrench is done upside down. In this case, a light tone lies at the base of the nail, and on top is a darker one.
Technique of execution:
- Prepare the nail plate.
- Apply a transparent base.
- Cover the entire nail with light varnish, dry.
- Retreating 2/32 inch from the cuticle, make a contour with a thin brush, repeating the outlines of the nail, and paint the resulting space with a dark color to the very tip.
A good combination of colors:
- beige and black;
- gold and burgundy;
- mint and pink;
- white and red.
Such a manicure will suit fashionable women who want to stay in trend. It well complements the casual or evening look.
Combined French Manicure
Combined jacket combines several styles at the same time.
The most advantageous is the classic and moon manicure.
How to do it right:
- To process nails.
- Apply a basic shade in 2 layers, allowing each to dry.
- Glue one stencil on the tip of the nail and the other at the base.
- Paint the areas with white varnish, remove the strips.
- Dry and apply top.
The colors of the varnishes are selected depending on preferences or events: reserved for the everyday look, and bright for the holiday.
The peculiarity of the graphic pattern is straight lines. Instead of the standard “smile” on the tip of the nail there may be geometric patterns and lines of different thicknesses.
Making graphic nail art is easy, depending on the chosen shades, it is suitable for work and leisure. Drawing on a ring finger in combination with a traditional French jacket looks advantageous. The basis is neutral shades (peach, pink) or bright (blue, purple, red).
Nail design with stones
Stones are a popular decoration of manicure. They are suitable for everyday and holiday look, perfectly complement the outfit.
Popular stones for decoration:
French on nails with almond shape with stones is simple to perform: the decoration is fixed on glue or a mixture of top with acrylic on one or several fingers. It can be one stone or a combination with rhinestones and broths.
French manicure with flowers – delicate desig
n for a romantic girl. In the summer, this decor will be especially relevant. Neil masters create wonderful creations, from delicate roses to bright red poppies.
The simplest flowers are obtained using the dots: several points forming a circle look like a flower, a rhinestone instead of a core will complete the composition.
How to create a floral design:
- Make a classic french manicure.
- On a thin brush, draw a little white varnish and draw a flower, starting from the core, describing curved lines around, creating a rose.
- Add the leaves in light green and green.
- Secure with the top.
Shades can be any, the main thing is that they are combined with the main color of the jacket.
French with rhinestones
Rhinestones – a fashionable decoration in nail art. Thanks to them, you can lay out a fantastic drawing, make the image bright and noticeable.
Popular manufacturers: Swarovski, Preciosa, Asfour.
What to glue rhinestones:
- Epoxy glue – holds well, but does not tolerate amendments, since it quickly hardens.
- The mixture of the top with an acrylic base 1: 1 is malleable and holds well.
A wide range of rhinestones allows you to create modest or extravagant combinations, adding a twist to the classic French jacket.
French manicure with rhinestones:
- Make a traditional French.
- Apply glue or a mixture of top with acrylic base to the dried varnish.
- To fix rhinestones with an orange stick, laying out the pattern.
- At the end of the varnish, walk along the edges of the stones, not touching up, otherwise they will fade.
French manicure with sparkles
Glitter decor or French Millennium is a modern decoration that makes your nails sparkle. This decor is suitable for a party or a festive look.
How to make french sparkles:
- Apply clear varnish to the nails.
- Glue the stencil and paint over the tip of the nail plate.
- Pour spangles onto the crude varnish along the “smile” line.
- Remove lane.
- Dry coating, apply top.
- Another option is to use shiny varnish, glitter or shimmer instead of a white shade.
Spangles can cover all or part of the nail.
French manicure with geometric patterns is an elegant and modern solution.
- Prepare your nails and cover them with base.
- Apply basic varnish.
- I use an acute-angled stencil, stick it on the tip and paint over with white.
- Apply top and dry.
A diverse combination of colors: black or red with white, purple with gold, blue with red and white, allows you to create an original manicure without any problems and use it in everyday life and for parties.
French with a pattern of gel polish
Shellac is a great solution for a busy and busy girl. French manicure will last longer, and clear and bright patterns with gel polish will soften and diversify it.
- Monograms, floral and lace print.
- Dot pattern with dot.
- Straight lines.
A pattern can adorn one finger or be on each. The play of tones and the union of elements will create a unique image that combines with everyday life and is suitable for publication.
French aqua design
Spectacular nail art – aquarium design – attracts the eye. A long almond-shaped nail is perfect for aqua design, creating a shiny iridescent effect.
- Colored mica is laid out on each layer of varnish.
- Sand – variegated particles give an unusual effect.
- Multi-colored foil creates a stained glass pattern.
- Dried flowers will give extravagance.
Aquadiazine is popular with girls due to its interesting effect and attractiveness. It makes the jacket more expressive and elegant.
The main difference from the traditional jacket is a black “smile”.
- On the prepared nail, apply a basic varnish in 1-2 layers, allow to dry.
- Glue the screen strip to the tip and paint it black.
- Remove the strip and dry.
Black French is a bright manicure that is suitable for an evening event. A splash of gold and silver sparkles will add luxury.
Matte French is an interesting idea for manicure. It looks strictly and exquisitely on the nails, creating a concise image. Adding a rhinestone or pattern will make it suitable for an evening event.
French on nails with al
mond-shaped matte varnish:
- Polish the nail plate and remove the dust.
- Apply base coat in 2 coats, dry.
- Select the edge of the nail with white varnish, painting a “smile”.
- Finish with a matte effect top.
- Dry the coating.
Matte French looks interesting, it diversifies the traditional perception of French manicure, gives the image of mystery.
French with rubbing
The trend of the year is the shiny pigment glitter, which is rubbed into the nail, creating a brilliant design.
Features of manicure with a usd:
- Polish your nails, remove dust and degrease.
- Apply base and base color, drying each coat.
- Dip the sponge in shiny dust and usd it in a generous layer into the nail plate, carefully at the cuticle and on the sides.
- Remove excess, apply top and dry under the lamp
Varieties of rubbing:
Successful color combinations when creating a jacket on almond-shaped nails
Neat almond-shaped nails look elegant and always remain in fashion.
They perfectly complement a strict look or complete an evening outfit. Properly selected colors are the main point when creating a manicure.
Winning combinations of shades of varnishes:
- white tone with red, yellow or blue;
- black color with gold or silver;
- blue or pink with white;
- blue color with yellow or red;
- white varnish with black;
- purple shade with white or gold.
Juicy colors, as well as sparkles and rhinestones, are in fashion.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to build gel nails with varnish. Nail extension instruction for beginners. Photo.
New French Manicure 2021
French manicure is not inferior in 2021, the classics are still in fashion: white with beige, light pink, red and black. At the peak of popularity, bright berry colors, wine and cherry.
Neil masters advise focusing on the ring finger: colorful fruits, monochrome or gradient. The combination of glossy and matte texture looks interesting. Negative space is combined with bright colors – yellow, blue, red or turquoise.
Decor with rhinestones, broths and sculpting give the nails shine and luxury. Floral motifs – soft roses, bright poppies and lavender makes the manicure gentle and feminine.
Colors in trend:
- saturated plum;
- cyan and blue;
- metallic shades;
- black and red.
French on almond-shaped nails is an ideal solution for a girl, the elongated shape looks beautiful, makes the image feminine.
A variety of colors from classic pastel to bright acid shades allow you to combine manicure with an outfit. It is suitable for any event: wedding, prom, club party.
Video about an almond-shaped nail jacket
Gel nail extension:
Extension of the service jacket: