Esvitsin is a therapeutic and prophylactic agent for hair with a multilateral effect. Using the instructions for use, it is possible to activate important biochemical processes, restore hair density, shine and silkiness, and also prevent baldness.
The tool has a stimulating effect, is patented, is available in various forms, is used in accordance with individual indications and contraindications.
- Composition and form of release
- Indications for use
- Contraindications and side effects
- Effects on the body and hair
- Dosage and administration
- The use of esvicin in various forms
- How to use hair lotion
- How to apply on hair: instruction
- For hair inside: instruction
- Esvitsin Hair Mask Recipes
- The duration of use of the product for strengthening and hair growth
- The effect of the drug – reviews of trichologists
- Where to buy and cost
- Video on the topic: Esvitsin – the number 1 remedy for hair loss
Composition and form of release
Esvicin for hair (instructions for use is simple) is available in the form of a colorless solution based on water of the highest degree of purification. Since the product is patented, the exact formula of manufacture, as well as the detailed composition of the drug, are not subject to disclosure.
With a detailed study of the pharmacological development, you can approximately find out that the composition is based on mineral compounds:
- copper chloride CuCl2;
- zinc chloride ZnCl2;
- indium chloride InCl3;
- potassium silicate K2SiO3;
- sodium silicate NaSiO3;
- cobalt chloride CoCl2;
- chromium chloride.
In addition to active chemical compounds, the composition includes acids (lactic, succinic and citric), low molecular weight alcohols, sulfur, glycerin and biostimulants. Esvicin is hormone free. All components are participants in the most important processes, stimulating metabolic metabolism and protein synthesis. This action of the solution has a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair and the body as a whole.
Indications for use
The manufacturer’s indications are extensive, the drug can be used to treat hair problems, as well as to treat various diseases.
The main indications are:
- genetic tendency to baldness;
- signs of symptomatic alopecia;
- alopecia and seborrheic dermatitis;
- early graying of hair;
- disturbed fat balance of the scalp, increased fat content;
- slow hair growth, “sleeping” follicles;
- symptoms of deterioration of the structure of the hair shaft, thinning, brittleness.
In addition to hair problems, the solution is used to treat:
- diseases of the oral cavity – stomatitis, formation of tartar, caries, gingivitis and periodontal disease;
- rhinitis, chronic tonsillitis, acute tonsillitis;
- treatment of osteoporosis, arthritis and arthrosis;
- cough against a background of chronic acute bronchitis;
- gastric ulcer, chronic gastritis.
The biologically active, balanced composition of Esvitsin helps to overall health, improve the condition of the hair and the body as a whole. It helps to increase tone and immunity, has a rejuvenating property. It is also known that the tool is used in the treatment of alcohol dependence.
Contraindications and side effects
Esvicin for hair (instructions for use contain a number of warnings) has a restorative effect, but with strict adherence to the rules of administration and dosage of the solution.
When appointing it in a particular case, contraindications should be taken into account:
- food or drug allergic reactions;
- intolerance or hypersensitivity to the individual components of the composition.
A negative side effect when using the solution may be itching, burning, redness of the skin, allergy. Patients with reduced immunity should use the drug with caution, observing the reaction of the body.
For any negative side effects, it is recommended to stop taking or consult a doctor.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Effects on the body and hair
Esvitsin solution has a powerful therapeutic effect. With the right method of treatment and dosage of the drug, it has a strengthening effect on the hair and body.
A favorable result is:
- slowing down the aging process;
- strengthening of nail plates, bone tissues;
- improving the condition of the hair and skin;
- strengthening immunity and stimulating metabolic processes;
- strengthening of hair roots, stimulation of blood circulation and activation of follicles;
- renewal and acceleration of hair growth for any degree of baldness;
- elasticity, silkiness, density of curls;
- normalization of sebaceous secretion;
- the solution to the problem of dandruff due to the normalization of skin hydrobalance;
- prevention of delamination of the tips.
A positive result was noted even with hereditary alopecia. If you take the drug actively, taking the full course and preventive sessions, then even with excessive loss of hair up to 30 years, the chances of curing baldness increase many times.
Dosage and administration
Esvicin is a universal remedy, but for effective treatment or solving an aesthetic problem, it is necessary to choose the right method of application and strictly observe the dosage. There are several ways to use the drug, depending on the problem being solved.
For the treatment of baldness, hereditary alopecia, restoration of hair density:
- apply the composition externally to the hair, actively massaging and rubbing the solution into the roots, do not rinse;
- take the solution inside to enhance the effect of 1 tablespoon 2-3 times a week.
To restore the water-lipid balance, reduce the activity of the sebaceous glands and reduce fat content:
- moisten the scalp liberally with a cotton swab soaked in Esvitsin solution;
- when washing hair, add the product to the shampoo in a ratio of 4: 1 (4 parts of shampoo to 1 part of Esvitsin).
To get rid of dandruff, carry out a wrapping procedure with a warming effect:
- apply a solution to the scalp without lubricating its hair;
- on top for the effect of the bath, wrap your head with a hat and a towel.
To “wake up” the follicles, the drug can be taken orally. Dosage for an adult in order to increase the efficiency of hair growth – 1 large spoonfuls 1 time per day. This method of administration prevents the appearance of gray hair, as well as the darkening of gray hair. A similar dosage and procedure for taking Esvitsin is used to overall strengthen the body, increase tone and immunity.
To improve the general condition of the hair, you can apply a few drops of Esvitsin to the massage brush and massage the head daily, treating the roots, and then combing along the entire length. After such simple procedures, the hair will become thicker, health and natural shine will be restored.
The duration of treatment is from 6 to 12 months. A
fter completing the full course, it is necessary to continue the procedure with less regularity for preventive purposes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Esvitsin for hair is a safe preparation with a natural composition, does not contain hormones and synthetic substances hazardous to health. If you follow the instructions for use, an overdose or serious negative consequences are not possible.
It should be borne in mind that the drug helps to combat excessive fat production, therefore, the solution should be applied to excessively dry hair in proportions with shampoo or balm.
The use of esvicin in various forms
How to use hair lotion
The obvious advantages of using Esvitsin in the form of a lotion are a wide area and many ways of application, ease of use, as well as the affordable cost of the drug.
The tool is not addictive, has no smell, it does not need to be washed off after application.
Indications for the use of hair lotion is:
- increased fat content of strands;
- broken structure of the rod;
- too thin and sparse hair;
- tendency to seasonal loss;
- a tendency to delaminate the tips;
- slow hair growth.
Like any other medicine, Esvitsin Lotion is used after consultation with a doctor. When a specialist trichologist identifies the extent of the problem, he will calculate the duration of the course of procedures, prescribe the method of application and dosage of the drug.
If there is a problem of baldness or excessive hair loss, apply the lotion as follows:
- Using a brush, cotton swab or just with your hands, the lotion is applied to the hair roots.
- When applying, it is necessary to perform a head massage, carefully rubbing the drug.
- For the best effect, you can cover your hair with a hat and a towel on top. The thermal procedure will help “wake up” the follicles.
- For the treatment of alopecia, together with the external use of the lotion, trichologists recommend taking Esvitsin’s solution inside, 2 times a week, 1 large spoon on an empty stomach.
- The minimum course of treatment for baldness and restoration of hair health using lotion is 3-4 months. The duration of therapy varies depending on the individual characteristics and the depth of the problem.
As such, a separate product in the form of shampoo is not available in the original series. One of the effective ways to use Esvitsin is to mix the solution with shampoo. For best results, the solution is recommended to be added to medical shampoos.
It is advisable to choose products from a professional treatment series based on a natural extract of onion, burdock, nettle and calamus root, with the addition of burdock or linseed oil, zinc pyrithione, wheat proteins, as well as other restorative, firming and nourishing elements.
To make a therapeutic shampoo, it is enough to dilute the usual Esvitsin in a ratio of 1: 4. This is the most gentle proportion that will suit all types of hair. To prevent the secretion of sebaceous secretion and reduce fat content, the proportion can be 1: 2 – add two parts of Esvitsin solution to two parts of shampoo.
To make a healing restorative balm, Esvicin can be added to a conventional care product. The higher the content of Esvitsin solution in the balm, the more active the substances act on the hair.
It should be borne in mind that for dry hair, the capacity of Esvitsin in the balm should be reduced. Another way to apply the solution as a prophylactic balm is to spray the product with a spray bottle.
How to apply on hair: instruction
Esvitsin for hair (instructions for use attached to the solution) against hair loss and treatment of alopecia are applied as follows:
- Apply the composition to the scalp with a cotton swab.
- Massage it over the entire surface, rubbing the solution into the roots.
- Rinse it off is not necessary. Leaving to dry completely, just comb your hair with a massage brush.
The recommended frequency of the procedure is at least 3 times a week for 6-12 months.
For hair inside: instruction
Esvicin is a universal drug that can be used both topically and orally.
The use of the solution inside allows you to solve various problems, but you need to take the drug strictly according to the scheme:
- To strengthen hair, treat baldness and seborrhea, Esvitsin is taken orally by 1 tablespoon once a day.
- For greater effectiveness, treatment is performed in a comprehensive manner: external use must be combined with oral administration of the drug.
- For prophylactic purposes, the solution is taken in 1 tablespoon 1 time per day 2-3 times a week.
Esvitsin Hair Mask Recipes
In order to restore your hair density, strength, health and shine, it is recommended to regularly make nourishing and healing masks.
A few simple and effective recipes:
- For an active effect on the hair follicles, mix 1 large spoonful of Esvitsin and 1 large spoonful of tincture of hot pepper. Apply the mixture to the roots, cover them with a hat. After 20-30 minutes, massage the roots with a brush, and then rinse off the composition. This mask improves blood circulation and nourishes the hair follicles.
- Firming mask with Esvitsin. Mix 1 tablespoon in a container. castor and burdock oil, add 1 teaspoons. Esvitsin’s solution. Apply to the roots for 1 hour. Then rinse with warm water and medical shampoo.
- Mask against loss. Heat 3 tablespoon. jojoba oil, add 3 drops of essential oil and 1 t
easpoons. Esvicin. Apply the mask to the basal part for 1 hour. Wash off with shampoo.
- Healing mask. Mix 1 tablespoon. Esvicin, dissolve 1 tablet of mummy in a spoon of water. Add Sulsen paste ( 1’2 inch from the tube) and the oil content of 2 capsules of Aevit vitamins to the mixture. Apply the nutrient mixture to the basal part, spread over the entire length, leave for 60 minutes, then rinse.
The course of masks with Esvitsin – 15-20 sessions 2-3 times a week. After passing an intensive course, masks are used once every 2 weeks for preventive purposes.
The duration of use of the product for strengthening and hair growth
Esvitsin for hair (instructions for use described above) can be used both for active treatment and for the prevention of hair problems.
The duration of the use of a solution in the form of a lotion, shampoo, balm or mask depends on the depth of the problem:
- In order to treat alopecia, the duration of the course is at least 6-12 months.
- To restore the health and density of hair – 3-4 months.
- When taking the drug inside, the intensive course is no more than 3 months.
- For prophylactic purposes and to prevent infusion, the drug is used regularly, but not more often 2-3 times a week.
- To achieve visible results, namely the cessation of active loss, seborrhea, as well as accelerate hair growth, revitalize lifeless hair, reduce sebum secretion, Esvitsin must be actively used for at least 2-3 months.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
The effect of the drug – reviews of trichologists
Trichologists evaluate the drug Esvitsin positively, it is effective, has a natural composition, patients do not have negative side effects. Since Esvitsin-solution contains many useful components, the lack of which in the human body causes baldness, its use has a beneficial effect on the general condition of the hair.
Based on the reviews of trichologists, the use of the solution is effective only in combination and with regular long-term use.
According to experts, it is necessary to combine internal and external use, then after 2-3 months the condition of the scalp and hair follicles will improve, loss will decrease, seborrhea will disappear.
The drug is also effective in the treatment of severe forms of alopecia. To achieve visible quick results, doctors recommend a preliminary hair analysis to identify a lack of nutrients and trace elements.
Where to buy and cost
Esvitsin is a domestic product, all components of the composition are inexpensive, but effective. The cost of the drug is quite affordable, ranging from $ 2 – $ 5. Previously, you could buy the drug in any pharmacy, but today it is not so easy to find the original Esvitsin.
You can distinguish an original product from a fake as follows: the official manufacturer is the Atlas-1 company, white, plastic bubbles, 8,45 fluid ounce each. It is also necessary to check the label for the presence of gold ribbons, as a rule, they are not present in fakes. The tool can be bought in phyto-pharmacies, online stores selling natural cosmetics.
The proven Esvitsin hair product is suitable for home use, but only subject to the instructions for use. The price of the drug is affordable, everyone can afford it, but you should beware of fakes when buying.
Video on the topic: Esvitsin – the number 1 remedy for hair loss
Esvicin and other tonics for the scalp:
Esvitsin as an emergency aid for hair loss: