The ability of collagen and hyaluronic acid in creams for face, neck, skin around the eyes to retain moisture, increase the elasticity and elasticity of the skin became a real breakthrough in the beauty industry of the 20th century.
- From what age to use
- Rules for choosing a face cream
- Which cream to choose for the eyelids
- How to use the cream
- Features cosmetics Libriderm, cost
- 3D fillers with hyaluronic acid from Libriderm
- Anti-Age Collagen Anti-Aging
- Plant stem cells
- Aevit Collection
- Hyaluronic collection
- Effect depending on age
- Video on the topic: cream with hyaluronic acid and collagen
Collagen forms the basis of tendons, cartilage and dermal layer. He is responsible for the elasticity and strength of the connective tissues and skin of the body. It makes up to 35% of all proteins in the body.
Hyaluronic acid is present in almost all tissues. Its main function in the body is to maintain moisture and provide joints with lubricant.
Face cream with collagen and hyaluronic acid acts on the skin according to the properties of these components:
- smoothes out;
From what age to use
The appearance of the first wrinkles in the form of “crow’s feet”, most women noted at the age of 25 years. The reason is a local decrease in the amount of collagen. From this moment, the area around the eyes and skin of the eyelids needs an additional supply of this component from the outside.
After 30-35 years, the hormonal background of a woman gradually changes, which affects the condition of the skin of the face and neck, she becomes much drier. From this age, the use of serums, lotions and creams with hyaluronic acid has been shown to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin.
Cardinal changes, accompanied by loss of elasticity, occur after 40-45 years with the onset of menopause. This is due to the fact that there is a critical decrease in the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. Their additional intake with cosmetics at this age effectively fights aging of the skin around the eyes, neck and face.
Face cream with collagen and hyaluronic acid is a kind of replacement therapy. With its regular use, the skin reduces the production of its own elements, getting used to additional revenues from the outside. Therefore, you should not rush to the beginning of the use of anti-aging cosmetics without need.
Collagen, hyaluronic acid and its salts do not cause side effects when used externally, but nevertheless there are a number of contraindications:
- allergic reaction;
- malignant pathologies;
- recent (less than 30 days) laser resurfacing of the face or peeling (deep, chemical);
- clotting problems;
- diseases: diabetes, arthritis.
Rules for choosing a face cream
Face creams are very different from each other and primarily when choosing a remedy with hyaluronic acid, collagen, the following criteria are important.
Criterias of choice:
- The purpose of application is rejuvenation, moisturizing, regeneration, nutrition, protection.
- Time of use – at what time of the day the product will be applied to the skin of the face, day or night.
- Skin type – dry, oily or combination.
- Age – 25+, 30+, 40+, 50+.
- Season – the hotter, the higher the protection against ultraviolet rays.
When buying, you should pay attention to the nuances:
- Before using the product for the first time, you need to check how it will be transferred. To do this, there are probes, using which on a small area of the skin, you can easily find out the presence of allergies or individual intolerance;
- Shelf life should be relevant, and the packaging – not damaged;
- Consistency is important. The stratification of the cream indicates either its low quality, or that it was stored incorrectly;
- The unnatural, too bright color of the cream and a pungent odor indicate the presence of a large number of dyes and fragrances that are useless to the skin. Without a pronounced aroma, white and colorless products are preferable;
- It is useful to compare the information on the packaging and its actual composition, indicated in smaller print. The quality of the cream depends on the amount of active and additional components contained in it, their ratio.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Which cream to choose for the eyelids
The skin of the eyelids needs special care. It is impossible to apply a normal day or night cream to it, since the product intended for this area has a number of features.
These are the following features:
- Ophthalmological monitoring is mandatory, in the absence of which it may be unsafe to use such a tool;
- The pH of the cream must match the pH of the tear, otherwise it can cause eye irritation;
- In the cream around the eyes, the concentration of active active substances is lower than in the usual face, because the skin in this place is more sensitive and prone to allergic reactions;
- If the cream is too oily, this can provoke swelling of the eyelids;
- The product must have the correct consistency. By applying too thick or sticky cream, you can stretch the delicate skin of the eyelids.
The main problem of the skin around the eyes is a lack of moisture, so the effectiveness of the cream depends on the moisturizing effect.
In addition, other tasks are solved, such as:
- Swelling . Gels and creams of light consistency with a cooling effect and a minimum of fat in the composition will help ease the condition.
Bags under the eyes. They occur with fluid stagnation and a violation of blood supply. To el
iminate the help of a tool that increases elasticity and stimulates blood flow.
- Dark circles. Creams with reflective particles or brightening are recommended.
- Fine wrinkles, mesh and crow’s feet. Antioxidants and collagen will help smooth the skin around the eyes.
An ideal eye cream should protect, moisturize and smooth. Choose a tool to care for this area of the face should be appropriate for age.
If until the age of 25 years easy hydration is enough, then later the skin of the eyelids needs additional collagen intake. By the age of 30-35 it’s time to smooth small wrinkles with hyaluron and fight with dark circles, and at 40 and later solve the problems of excessive swelling, dryness and sagging of the skin of the eyelids.
How to use the cream
- Before applying the product, be sure to clean the skin.
- Apply to damp skin to enhance the moisturizing effect.
- Apply a thin layer in the direction of the massage lines.
- Apply in the morning and at night, that is, 2 times a day.
- Do not apply immediately before going out or at bedtime. It is recommended to do this at least 1-1.5 hours before the release or 30-40 minutes. before sleep.
- The cream needs to be slightly warmed in the palms to body temperature, so it will be distributed on the surface more evenly.
Features cosmetics Libriderm, cost
Face cream with collagen and hyaluronic acid is an indispensable tool in the fight against premature aging and other skin problems. In the domestic market, the leadership in the production of such cosmetics belongs to the American brand LIBREDERM.
It positions itself on the market as a manufacturer of cosmeceuticals (medical cosmetics), you can purchase goods of this brand only in pharmacies, company stores and on the company’s official website.
Advantages of Libriderm products:
- affordable price;
- a wide selection of diverse care products in accordance with the needs of the various needs of the buyer;
- comfortable and economical use of drugs thanks to convenient packaging with dispensers;
- safety of use is guaranteed by multi-stage testing of drugs in the laboratory and clinical dermatological tests in medical institutions in USA and the world;
- careful selection of components and unique recipe;
- compliance with European quality standards.
The cost of LIBREDERM products is more than democratic. For example, anti-aging lifting serum with collagen from Libriderm costs about $ 6,8, while for a similar face serum with collagen and elastin from Leorex Up-Lifting Serum they ask for $ 73.
3D fillers with hyaluronic acid from Libriderm
One of the most effective methods of modern cosmetology for instant smoothing of wrinkles and, accordingly, skin rejuvenation are injections of hyaluronic acid. However, this unconditionally effective procedure has a number of contraindications and limitations, mainly related to the method of delivery of the beneficial component to the deeper layers of the skin.
Face cream with collagen and hyaluronic acid, as well as other products in the 3D Hyaluronic Fillers line, have an equally effective anti-aging effect on the skin without the use of painful injections. Efficiency is achieved due to the fact that each product in the series contains all 3 molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, penetrating into all layers of the skin.
The collection is represented by such products:
- Patch filler with microneedles GK. It can be applied to areas around the eyes, on the forehead and nose, for nasolabial folds. Hyaluronic acid microneedles deliver the active components of the patch to the deepest layers of the skin, correcting age-related changes in the skin, as in intensive biorevitalization.
- The transforming cream BLUR is recommended as the basis for natural makeup, evens out the tone, masking fine wrinkles and skin problems.
- Anti-aging cream around the eyes with regular use eliminates dark circles, prevents the appearance of new wrinkles and reduces existing skin texture defects caused by dehydration and excessive facial expressions.
- Lip balm creates the effect of puffy lips and gives clarity to the contour, moisturizes.
- Day and night face cream moisturize and nourish the skin, slow down aging, fight signs of fatigue.
Anti-Age Collagen Anti-Aging
Collagen is the main component of cosmetics from LIBREDERM from the eponymous line of anti-aging products that help keep skin youthful, make it firm and elastic.
The series includes such products:
- night and day cream;
- anti-aging cream for the skin of the eyelids;
- lifting serum;
- anti-aging hand cream;
- Alginant face masks of two types;
- anti-aging cream for the neck, face and decollete.
The products are intended for the age category 30+. Collagen helps not only reduce wrinkles and restore elasticity of the skin, but also to support the contours of the facial contours without salon procedures such as biorevitalization.
Plant stem cells
Stem cells are responsible for regeneration processes. The extinction of this function with age leads to a blurred face shape, the appearance of a large network of wrinkles. Cosmetics with stem cells of plant origin, in particular grapes, can restore and rejuvenate the skin, tighten the contour of the face, reduce the number of wrinkles.
The Stem Cell Collection by Libriderm (STEM CELLS) is presented:
- jelly for washing;
- lifting serum Anti-Age;
- balm around the eyes from deep wrinkles;
- mask with anti-age energy complex;
- cream expert Anti-Age.
The entire line is indicated for use from 40-45 years old and older.
The main components of the products of this series are vitamins A and E, contributing not only to skin nutrition, but also to the restoration and normalization of the sebaceous glands.
The collection includes:
- hand cream;
- nutritious shampoo;
- shower gel;
- lip oil with a roller;
- moisturizing lip gel;
- cream for the skin around the eyes with blueberries;
- nourishing face cream;
- nourishing face mask.
The line of nutritious cosmetics with vitamins AEVIT (Vitamins AEVIT) from Libriderm is suitable for all skin types and is indicated for use since 25 years.
The consequence of a lack of moisture in the skin is its dryness, premature appearance of wrinkles, peeling, and poor complexion.
It will cope with almost all the consequences of dehydration of the epidermis, the Hyaluronic collection from Libriderm will help. The main secret of the effectiveness of this series of cosmetics is the presence of low molecular weight HA with a small molecule size, which allows it to penetrate to fill the moisture deficit in the deeper layers of the skin.
The series includes:
- cream night hydrobalance;
- BB cream ALL-IN-ONE;
- foam for washing;
- moisturizing cream-hair balm with argan oil;
- mask hyaluronic cascade hydration;
- moisturizing activating serum;
- moisturizing hyaluronic cream;
- a primer;
- alginant masks;
- face tonic;
- hyaluronic water.
Moisturizing is necessary for the skin, starting from 25-30 years. The cosmetics of the series can be started earlier if the skin is too dry due to a genetic predisposition or adverse environmental conditions.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Effect depending on age
The purposes of using collagen differ for different age groups, is also true for agents with hyaluronic acid:
- 20-25 years: moisturizing if necessary, nutrition of the skin around the eyes;
- 25-30 years: moisturizing the skin of the face, neck, decollete and eyelids, leveling the relief of the skin of the face and preventing the appearance of wrinkles;
- 30-35 years: intensive hydration, lifting and biorevitalization of the face, neck, decollete and eyelids;
- 35-45 years: maintaining the sharpness of the oval of the face, smoothing wrinkles, stimulating elasticity and firmness, moisturizing;
- 45 and older: smoothing deep wrinkles, filling nasolabial folds, nutrition, tightening the contour of the face, eyelids, lips.
Both collagen and hyaluronic acid in the composition of face cream perform similar functions, acting primarily as moisture-retaining agents, as well as to restore skin elasticity and firmness. Effective components are used to combat age-related changes so successfully that their use sometimes becomes an alternative to surgical cosmetology.
Video on the topic: cream with hyaluronic acid and collagen
How to cook your own cream with hyaluronic acid:
What is collagen, why and how is it added to face cream: