One of the common problems in the field of cosmetology is visible vessels, or rosacea. It affects the exposed areas of the face, neck and decollete. It occurs mainly in women aged 20 years. The ratio of females and males is 3: 5.
Timely elimination of the causes of rosacea and exposure to pathological vascular lesions leads to a visible result, which helps to improve the appearance and increase self-esteem.
What is rosacea
Cuperosis is a cosmetic defect of the surface layers of the skin that occurs due to persistent expansion and increased fragility of the walls of blood vessels of the microvasculature.
With the progression of the disease, capillaries lose their elasticity and ability to contract. Violation of blood flow contributes to stagnation, which leads to insufficient intake of nutrients and oxygen into cells.
Cuperosis goes through 4 stages of development:
- Stage of initial manifestations. The ability of blood vessels to adequately respond to external factors is reduced. Redness of the face appears periodically, which passes on its own. In certain areas of the facial skin, capillary branches become noticeable, in an amount of no more than 2-3 pieces.
- The zone of visible capillaries expands with their merging. A vascular network forms, which resembles a web. The surrounding skin is not changed.
- The skin in the affected area turns red. The vasculature takes distinct contours with a pronounced red or bluish tinge. The dilated vessels increase in diameter to 3/32 inch.
- Extensive facial lesions are represented by diffuse foci of redness and patches of pale skin due to spasmodic vessels. Spider veins occupy almost the entire surface of the skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Causes of rosacea
Vascular disorders in rosacea occur with a hereditary predisposition in people with fair skin, autoimmune systemic diseases and exposure to aggressive environmental factors. The action of external stimuli is enhanced against the background of reduced immunity, hormonal imbalance, concomitant pathology of the heart and kidneys.
There is a connection between the occurrence of rosacea and the following conditions:
- psycho-emotional instability arising from stress;
- bad habits: smoking, drinking alcohol;
- improper nutrition, with a predominance of sharp, fatty, smoked foods in the diet;
- prolonged exposure to low or high temperatures, ultraviolet radiation;
- violation of the rules of skin care.
Symptoms of rosacea
The first manifestations of rosacea are noted at the age of 30-35 years. Spider veins are localized on the tip and wings of the nose, on the forehead, cheekbones, cheeks, and chin. Subsequently, new areas of the skin are affected with the spread of the process to the decollete zone. In the initial stage of rosacea, skin sensitivity increases, mild itching or tingling is noted.
The skin in the affected area take a red tint without a clear outline, become dry, peel off.
Episodes of the onset of symptoms last from 5 minutes to 3-4 hours. Pass independently, in most cases without leaving a trace.
The progression of the process leads to the appearance of persistent red spots, individual branches of capillaries and plexuses in the form of a spider web. In areas of peeling, pigment spots are formed. Due to stagnation in the vessels, trophic tissue is disturbed, the skin takes on a flabby, senile appearance with a gray tint.
The elimination of signs of rosacea on the face is a long process. In order to prevent vascular disorders, measures are taken to prevent the development of this condition.
- timely detection and treatment of diseases of internal organs;
- rational and balanced nutrition;
- compliance with the rules of independent skin care: refusal of scrubs and products containing alcohol, selection of cosmetics in accordance with the type of skin;
- restriction of visits to baths, saunas, solarium;
- rejection of bad habits.
Methods of treatment of rosacea
How to remove rosacea on the face – for this, hardware methods, cosmetics and folk treatment experience are used. With their help, it is possible to increase the elasticity of blood vessels, remove damaged capillaries and prevent the appearance of cosmetic defects and complications.
Laser in the cabin
The procedure helps to get rid of small capillary branches and make large grids occupying large areas less visible. The method is based on the action of a laser beam on damaged vessels. Penetrating through the surface layers of the skin, the beam reaches the capillaries, heats and glues them.
At the same time, the surrounding tissues are not damaged, and at the point of point contact there are no scars or pigmentation disorders. The procedure is painless. The patient feels a slight burning sensation or tingling sensation. To facilitate laser exposure, prevent burns and reduce unpleasant sensations, cooling gels and devices with an integrated cooling system are used.
Cotton pads are placed on the eyes and closed with special glasses. After laser removal of blood vessels, a slight redness occurs at the site of exposure, which disappears within 3-4 hours. One session of laser therapy lasts 5-20 minutes. The effect with minor damage appears after the first procedure.
With common lesions, the number of procedures is increased to 4, with an interval of 2 weeks. The recovery period takes from 1 to 7 days. The cost of the procedure starts from $ 6,8. for 1 session with minor defects (2-3 branches, 1 asterisk) up to $ 408. for the whole face and neckline.
How to remove rosacea on the face – for this it is necessary to use an integrated approach, one of the components of which are topical medications. Such funds include ointments that restore the wall of blood vessels, increase its elasticity and prevent blood stasis. The effect of taking drugs appears after 1-2 courses of treatment.
|Troxevasin||The use of the drug helps to eliminate inflammation in the focus, relieve swelling, by reducing the permeability of the capillary wall. Increases vascular tone, increases the density and elasticity of the wall.
Rubbed into areas with damaged ves
|Heparin ointment||Improves metabolism in cells and microcirculation of blood. Prevents stagnation and blood clots. Reduces tissue swelling.
Apply a thin layer to the area of spider veins and rubbed 2 times a day. 7 days apply.
|Venoruton||It has anti-inflammatory and decongestant effects. Restores fragile vessels, strengthening their wall. Improves blood circulation, and prevents the formation of microthrombi.
Rubbed into the lesions in the morning and evening. The course is 1 month.
Anticuperose masks are effective for skin problems caused by vascular disorders. Visible improvements appear after 14-28 days of use.
To combat rosacea and its consequences, use:
- Mask Bark – contains extracts of medicinal plants, essential oils and mud. It has a calming and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. It activates the metabolism in the cells and the process of collagen formation. Normalizes the tone of capillaries and improves blood flow.
- The mask is applied to the cleansed moist skin of the face and rubbed with light movements along the massage lines for 5-10 minutes, then washed off. The procedure is performed 2 times a week.
- Mask Perfect Algae Premium has a natural composition of plant components. Reduces skin sensitivity to external factors. Improves blood flow, strengthens the walls of blood vessels. Relieves puffiness and redness.
- After mixing the active components of the mask, it is applied with a thick layer on the face. After 15-20 minutes, the mask is washed off. The mask is intended for regular use 1-2 times a week.
- Bio-beauty mask No. 9 has a complex effect in case of vascular disorders in the face and decollete area. Evens skin tone, eliminates redness and peeling. Promotes clarification of capillary branches and spider veins.
- It is applied to steamed and scrubbed face skin along massage lines for 20 minutes. It is applied 1-2 times a week.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
How to remove rosacea on the face – using the methods of alternative medicine, which have a restorative effect on the walls of blood vessels.
They have no side effects, except when there is an individual intolerance to a particular substance. Anti-rosacea preparations are prepared in the form of masks, lotions, by mixing several components and are used fresh.
Mask of potatoes – has a vasoconstrictive effect, softens and gives the skin a tone. To prepare the mask, take 1-2 young potatoes and grate. The juice is allowed to drain, and a thick mass is applied to the face and left for 20 minutes. Apply once a week.
- Berry mask – consists of 3 components: sea buckthorn, lingonberries and raspberries. To make the mask thick and not drip, add 1 teaspoons. Starch Berries in an amount of 3-4 pieces are ground and mixed with starch. Apply to the skin for 20-30 minutes. The mask is used in the berry season 2 times a week.
- Mask of medicinal plants – dried linden, marigold and chamomile flowers are mixed with 1 teaspoons. Olive oil and oatmeal. The components are ground until a homogeneous gruel is formed, evenly distributed throughout the face and left for 20 minutes. Suitable for weekly use for the prevention of inflammatory skin diseases.
Electrocoagulation with rosacea destroys dilated vessels up to 4/32 inch in diameter under the influence of an electrical impulse. The current is supplied through a thin needle, brought to the lesion. Redness occurs at the site of exposure, the skin peels off and a crust forms, which disappears after 2-3 days.
A significant drawback of the method is the possibility of the appearance of scars and age spots after the procedure. The number of procedures depends on the area of the lesion. Sessions of electrocoagulation are repeated at intervals of 1-2 weeks. Visually, the effectiveness of the procedure can be evaluated after the first exposure.
Mesotherapy can reduce the visibility of large vascular plexuses and completely removes small vascular branches. The method is based on the introduction into the skin by injection of vitamins, phospholipids and hyaluronate, which is involved in the restoration of damaged cells of the surface layer and connective tissue.
The solution is injected to a depth of 3/32 – 8/32 inch sequentially in all problem areas. To reduce sensitivity, painkillers are pre-used . The duration of the procedure is 20-30 minutes. At the end, a cooling mask is applied to the face to remove redness. To obtain the effect, a course of 6-8 procedures is performed.
After 10-14 days, sessions can be repeated to consolidate the result. Ozone therapy for rosacea relieves inflammation in the lesion, promotes cell restoration, vasoconstriction and improved blood flow. To do this, ozone-containing mixtures are injected into the affected vessel or applied in the form of ointments and oils.
When using the injection method, the skin is pre-treated with an anesthetic. The course of treatment is 5-10 procedures at intervals of 5-7 days.
Cuperosis causes thinning and inflammation of the skin. Vascular asterisks take pronounced outlines with a bluish tinge, pustular elements appear in the affected area.
Due to the fragility of the vessels with the slightest mechanical effect, hematomas (subcutaneous hemorrhages) and bruising are formed.
Timely treatment of rosacea on the face using a combination of conservative and hardware methods allows in 90% of cases to remove defects of different sizes, localization and severity of manifestations, which leads to psychological comfort and satisfaction of the aesthetic needs of the patient.
Video about the mask from rosacea
A simple recipe for rosacea: