B vitamins are prescribed by doctors to normalize the vital functions of the body. The most effective form are complexes in tablets.
During metabolic processes in the internal systems of the body, these drugs act on the accumulation of energy during the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Experts say that the 13-component complex consists of most of B vitamins, which help to produce red blood cells (red blood cells), improve the state of the nervous and cardiovascular systems, and stimulate the brain.
As part of the popular complexes of B vitamins are present:
- thiamine – B1;
- riboflavin – B2;
- niacin – B3;
- pantothenic acid – B4;
- pyridoxine – B5;
- biotin – B6;
- folic acid – B9;
- cobalamin – In 2.
Health benefits from the use of the complex:
- new nerve cells are created;
- the absorption of iron by the body is enhanced;
- the retina is protected from the sun;
- working capacity increases;
- blood pressure normalizes;
- energy is released from food;
- skin regeneration occurs;
- the absorption of proteins and fats improves;
- there is an increase in immunity;
- brain function is activated;
- there is a strengthening of the nail plates;
- epidermis and hairline are regenerated;
- cholesterol levels normalize;
- the risk of atherosclerosis is reduced;
- improves the performance of the liver, adrenal glands.
- Benefits for women before and after 30, 40, 50 years
- Pregnancy planning benefits
- Benefits for men before and after 40 years
- Benefits for hair, skin, nails
- Benefits for children from 1-3, 6-7 years
- Joint benefits
- The benefits of immunity
- Benefits with menopause
- Complexes of B vitamins and minerals – the names of the drugs, which are better, how to take. Where can I buy. Price
- Vitamins “Blagomax”
- Vitamins Nutrilite: Calcium + Magnesium + Vitamin D (Nutrilite)
- Beauty Complex vitamins for women
- Vitamins BioMax
- Vitamins “Solgar” (“Solgar”)
- Vitamins “Lutein” for the eyes
- Vitamins Vitrum
- Vitamins “Mega B Complex”
- Vitamins “Optimum”
- Vitamins Amway
- Vitamins “Complivit”
- B vitamins – complexes for pregnant and lactating mothers. Instructions for the use of drugs
- Complexes of B vitamins in tablets: video
Benefits for women before and after 30, 40, 50 years
The metabolism and cell growth of the female body is stimulated by vitamin B3 (orotic acid). Also, with its help, the cholesterol content is reduced, the myocardium and the liver are more active.
Pyridoxine – vitamin B6, helps girls relieve pain before menstruation, get rid of nervous stress, malfunctions of the immune system.
After 30 years, women show the first signs of aging, but B vitamins will help maintain beauty and health. They nourish energy, improve the elasticity and beauty of the skin, the condition of nails and hair.
After 40 years, women have reduced hormonal activity, which affects the appearance and state of mind of a woman.
Helpers to the body during this period:
- Vitamin A (retinol);
- Vitamin D;
- Vitamin B12 – cyanocobalamin, which is responsible for the normal functioning of the liver, is involved in the formation of bone tissue, and fights against stress and depression.
At 50, hormonal restructuring continues in women. During this period, reproductive activity ends. To look young, women of this age unanimously give preference to B vitamins, as they slow down the extinction of metabolic processes and aging.
These vitamins are a medicine, therefore it is forbidden to take them uncontrollably, only as directed by a doctor.
Pregnancy planning benefits
B vitamins (complex in tablets) are taken to prevent pathology during fetal development and its preservation. Pregnant girls under the age of 30 years are actively developing the placenta and neural tube of the fetus with folic acid (vitamin B9).
B9 also plays an important role in the formation of the central nervous system in the baby. During development, the fetus takes the necessary vitamins from the mother, and if the woman did not suffer from severe hypovitaminosis, he will be born healthy with a small weight (no more than 7 pounds).
The complex will also help maintain healthy teeth, rid the skin of sagging, prevent stretch marks, and keep the woman active before pregnancy and after childbirth.
Benefits for men before and after 40 years
Professionals advise men before and after 40 years to take a complex of B vitamins in tablets.
They have the following actions:
- Thiamine (B1) helps to synthesize protein, promotes the growth of cells and muscle mass;
- Pyridoxine (B6) utilizes carbohydrates, helps the assimilation of food and protein metabolism;
- Riboflavin and niacin (B2 and B3) synthesize energy in the body;
- Biotin (B7) promotes the exchange of amino acids in the body;
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) promotes the functioning of the nervous system, corrects carbohydrate metabolism;
- Orotic acid (B13) orders assimilation processes;
- Pangamic acid (B15) improves the functioning of tissues, promotes recovery after physical exertion.
Benefits for hair, skin, nails
The benefits for hair, skin and nails of B vitamins are as follows:
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) prevents metabolic disorders, protects against the appearance of cracks on the lips and dermatitis;
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) stimulates the improvement of the functioning of skin cells on the head and face, promotes the growth of hair and nails. The skin after taking B7 looks healthy, does not peel off, the wounds heal quickly, the hair becomes strong and shiny;
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) strengthens the cells of the skin and hair. It has a protective function for blood vessels, prevents hair loss, their fragility, lifelessness, dullness.
Benefits for children from 1-3, 6-7 years
Pediatricians say the benefits of group B vitamins for the health of children from 1 to 7 years old: such a complex in tablets strengthens the immune system and preserves the health of the child. Also useful properties are as follows:
- B1 – thiamine, develops intelligence, memory and attention in a child, regulates the digestive tract and cardiac activity;
- B2 – riboflavin, regulates energy metabolism, promotes the formation of nerve cells, the formation of the mucous membrane, skin and blood cells, assists in the functioning of the adrenal glands, in maintaining and improving the visual system that protects the retina from harmful ultraviolet rays;
- B3 – nicotinic acid, a participant in the synthesis of hormones, red blood cells, nutrient metabolism and the formation of enzymes. Their presence in the child’s body helps the central nervous system, heart, circulatory system;
- B4 – choline, is involved in the breakdown of fat and liver function, restores the nervous system, develops attention and memory;
- B5 – pantothenic acid, it is important for the development of mindfulness, the functioning of the cardiac system, the absorption of fats, the fastest scarring of wounds, it has a positive effect on the mucous membrane, skin, hormonal background and immunity;
- B6 – pyridoxine, a participant in amino acid metabolism, blood formation, forms hemoglobin, affects the acid balance and glucose content,
helps to remove excess fluid from the body and strengthen immunity;
- B7 – biotin, affects the formation of collagen and maintains a good condition of the skin, nails and hair, is necessary for fat metabolism, the work of digestive enzymes depends on it;
- B9 – folic acid, helps to produce gastric juice, is involved in the growth and formation of cells, in hematopoiesis and protein metabolism;
- B12 – cyanocobalamin, necessary for the division of sex cells of bone marrow, affects metabolism, the immune system, is useful for a quiet sleep and mental state of the child.
B vitamins have a positive effect on joints, anesthetizing them, restoring injured cells.
It is good to take them for prevention, in order to prevent joint diseases of all parts of the skeleton, to strengthen cartilage, ligaments, muscles.
The benefits of immunity
Complexes of B vitamins produced in tablets activate the chemical processes that occur in the cells of the body, its regeneration. Vitamin B12 is needed by the liver.
It fights infections of the liver and neutralizes harmful substances that enter the human body.
Benefits with menopause
When a serious restructuring of the body occurs, professionals recommend taking B vitamins (complex in tablets), which prevent and slow down premature aging (the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin), strengthening blood vessels, improving blood supply to the skin, accelerating the formation of elastin and collagen.
Complexes of B vitamins and minerals – the names of the drugs, which are better, how to take. Where can I buy. Price
It is possible to purchase vitamin-containing preparations in all pharmacies.
Doctors recommend such drugs:
- Neurovitan. The course of admission is 1 month, they drink up to 4 tablets per day. The minimum price is from $ 6,12.
- “Mega-B complex.” The course of admission is set by the doctor. Assign 1 tablet in the morning. Price – from 1150 time.
- “Neuromultivitis.” Drink 1-3 tablets per day, depending on the state of health. The price is $ 3 – $ 5.
- Milgamma Composite. Drink 1-2 tablets per day. Price – from $ 15.
- Doppelherz Magnesium Plus. An affordable drug that is taken 1 tablet per day. The price is $ 3 – $ 3.
- “Angiowit.” Reception time – morning and evening, on a tablet. The price is $ 4,08.
- “B-50.” Drink a pill in the morning and evening. Cost – from 750 time.
- Pentovit. The cheapest drug. Take up to 4 tablets per day, the doctor usually prescribes a monthly course of treatment. The minimum price is $ 1,36.
Dietary supplement (BAA) Blagomax is available in capsules. Drink 1 capsule per day during meals, a course of 6 weeks. During the year, you can repeat the reception of Blagomax several times.
It is forbidden to accept:
- with individual intolerance to the components of the drug,
- pregnant and lactating women.
Vitamins Nutrilite: Calcium + Magnesium + Vitamin D (Nutrilite)
Nutrilite dietary supplement is taken to enrich the body with calcium.
With its help, the structure and health of the bones of the body are maintained. Drink 3 tablets per day.
Beauty Complex vitamins for women
The Beauty Complex helps women cope with depression and stress, stimulates cell metabolism, strengthens the immune system, improves the structure of hair and nail plates.
The complex helps rejuvenate and restore vital energy. The whole group of vitamins B is present in the composition of this complex, therefore it is precisely it that experts recommend for preserving beauty and youth.
Doctors say that Biomax vitamins are very useful for the life of the body. They support the metabolic processes of the body due to the effect on enzyme processes.
When using the complex, you can:
- eliminate hair weakness;
- cure sore nails;
- increase hemoglobin in the blood;
- get rid of chronic fatigue.
Vitamins “Solgar” (“Solgar”)
Vitamins “Solgar” are capsules with a specific color, smell and taste.
They are made from environmentally friendly raw materials, help to strengthen health, provide all the substances necessary for the human body. They received a positive response from
doctors in many countries. The composition of these vitamins includes all B vitamins.
Vitamins “Lutein” for the eyes
Vitamins “Lutein” are an additional source of components that are used to improve and maintain vision after visual stress and age-related changes in the eyes.
Tablets are distinguished by antioxidant, angioprotective properties and normalize metabolism.
Vitrum is a medicine that contains a complex of vitamins and minerals that provide a person with the necessary components to the maximum.
After taking these multivitamins, resistance to various infections increases, a person recovers faster after a disease.
Vitamins “Mega B Complex”
Vitamins “Mega B-Complex” support the functioning of the central nervous system, relieve prolonged physical stress and stress.
The bioadditive contains the maximum amount of vitamins B, and since the absorption of the tablet is gradual and vitamins are eliminated just as slowly, this has a beneficial effect on the whole body and improves its mental abilities.
Vitamins “Optimum” – a complex that includes:
- blueberry extract;
- routine extract.
The drug performs the following functions:
- protects eyes from harmful effects;
- increases visual acuity, color and light perception;
- strengthens the immune system;
- helps to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood;
- strengthens capillaries;
- improves twilight (night) vision;
- Relieves fatigue and protects the retina.
Using this vitamin, you can prevent aging.
Qualified scientists claim that Amway vitamins enrich and improve daily nutrition, provide the body with the missing components.
Supplements do not replace good nutrition, but only complement the main diet.
Doctors prefer to prescribe “Complivit” for the treatment and prevention of various pathologies, with its help increase the overall stability and endurance of patients. “Complivit” in its composition has 6 types of B vitamins .
- the absorption of proteins, fats, carbohydrates from foods;
- redox process;
- the passage of signals from nerve cells through nerve tissue;
- cell division;
- the formation of red blood cells (red blood cells);
- activity of the body’s defense system;
- stimulation, synthesis and intake of the hormone of the adrenal cortex – glucocorticoid;
- the formation of new tissues of the mucous membrane.
This type of multivitamin is useful for all ages.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
B vitamins – complexes for pregnant and lactating mothers. Instructions for the use of drugs
For pregnant and lactating mothers, specially developed complexes of B vitamins in tablets and capsules:
- “Elevit Pronatal” is taken when planning conception and after childbirth during feeding, 1 tablet per day;
- “Pregnavit” is taken during a meal from the 1st to the 3rd month of pregnancy, 1 capsule per day, from the 4th to the 6th month – 2 times per capsule per day, until the end of pregnancy – 3 capsules 3 times a day. During lactation, doctors recommend taking 3 capsules per day;
- Vitrum Prenatal Forte is taken when planning pregnancy and during lactation in the morning, 1 tablet after a meal. The course of taking vitamins is determined by the doctor.
- “Complies” Mom “doctors prescribe each woman individually. When planning a baby and while feeding a baby, take 1 tablet after breakfast with a glass of water;
- “Alphabet: Mom’s Health” can help prepare the body for the desired pregnancy. It is taken by pregnant and lactating women, 1 tablet of a different color every 4 hours during meals, washed down with water. All 3 tablets of different colors can be drunk in 1 dose;
- Doctors recommend Femibion-1 when planning a pregnancy, then in the first 3 months of its course. Then Femibion-2 is prescribed from 4 months until the end of lactation. Drink 1 tablet per day at the time of ingestion with a small amount of water. Femibion-2 is drunk as follows: 1 tablet and 1 capsule with water during or after meals.
Complexes of B vitamins in tablets: video
The effect on the body of B vitamins in tablets
The benefits of B vitamins in tablets
Vitamins of group B (complex in tablets) have proven themselves from the best side. In practice, their great benefits have been proven, so many women take these vitamins to maintain health and youth.