Activated carbon provides comprehensive facial skin care. That is why many recipes for face masks include it in the list of their ingredients.
- The benefits of activated carbon for facial skin
- How to apply coal masks
- Is it possible to replace black coal in the composition of masks with white
- Mask with charcoal and gelatin
- Mask with clay
- Mask with honey
- Mask with aspirin
- Mask with milk
- Mask with egg
- Mask with natural yogurt
- Mask with aloe juice
- Mask with essential oils
- Yeast mask
- Mask with lemon juice
- Mask with grapefruit juice
- Mask with starch
- Mask with a feather
- Mask with bread
- Acetylsalicylic Acid Mask
- Mask with green tea
- Mask with sea salt
- Mask with orange
- Mask with eucalyptus
- Mask with corn oil
- Oatmeal mask
- Mask with cinnamon
- Mask with pumpkin
- Mask with herbs
- Mask with berries
- Mask with dandelion
- Tea Tree Oil Mask
- Mask with cocoa
- Mask with PVA glue
- Mask with rose water
- Video: activated carbon for the face, mask. Recipe
The benefits of activated carbon for facial skin
Activated carbon will help not only once and for all to say goodbye to black dots, but also to exclude the possibility of their appearance in the future. The sebaceous glands normalize almost immediately, which prevents clogging of pores with sebaceous plugs. And this is one of the main causes of acne and other rashes.
With the help of coal, it is possible to prevent and reduce inflammation on persons in puberty. He is able to cleanse the pores of the face at a fairly large depth. Using masks with this component, it is possible to smooth out the relief and get rid of small wrinkles. The skin acquires an even healthy tone.
Contraindications for use are:
- the presence of allergies to this component (quite rare),
- any purulent lesion on the skin,
- highlighted pimple
- a black dot or any other open wound on the face.
How to apply coal masks
- Under no circumstances should expired activated carbon be used as an ingredient for masks. All additional ingredients must be fresh.
- The procedure should be done regularly, about once a week.
- It is forbidden to overexert the mask for more than the specified time.
- You must make sure that there is no allergic reaction to coal. To do this, a drop of the finished mask should be applied to the inner side of the wrist, if there were no unpleasant sensations (itching, burning, redness), then everything is in order.
- Before applying the mixture, the face must be steamed. Thus, the pores open and the cleansing of the skin will be more intense.
- You can apply the mask with a special brush or fingertips with massage movements.
- You can wash off the mask with warm water or a decoction of herbs. Then apply any nourishing cream and avoid going outside for about an hour after the procedure.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Is it possible to replace black coal in the composition of masks with white
The absorption capacity of white coal is higher than that of black due to the fact that the active component in it is ultra-fine silica. That is, when ingesting white coal, dyspeptic manifestations are not observed. Black charcoal and white are quite suitable for replacing each other as a component in face masks.
Mask with charcoal and gelatin
The action of the components of such a mask is aimed at cleansing, tightening and eliminating small wrinkles on the skin.
- Grind into powder 1 tab. activated carbon.
- Add 1 teaspoons. gelatin.
- Pour 2 teaspoons. milk or water.
- Place the mixture in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Allow to cool to room 20-25 degrees.
Mask with clay
The mask cleanses the face, eliminates oily sheen, pores noticeably narrow.
- In 1 teaspoons blue or white clay add 1tab. coal. Crush the mixture to a powder.
- Add 2 teaspoons to the powder. milk or water and stir.
- Apply the resulting porridge to the face and wait for it to dry.
Mask with honey
For removing blackheads and deep cleansing pores.
- To 1 tablespoon crushed coal add with 1 teaspoons. honey.
- Stir until smooth.
- Apply on face and leave for 10 minutes.
Mask with aspirin
Tightens and cleanses pores. Soothes and dries inflamed skin.
- Pour 1 teaspoon with warm water. gelatin.
- After about 15 minutes pour 1 tab. aspirin and 1t. char, previously ground into powder.
- Heat in a steam bath until complete dissolution.
Mask with milk
Activated carbon for the face mask will help get rid of oily sheen.
- 3tab. grind to a powder state.
- Pour 1 tablespoon into coal boiled chilled milk and stir.
- Apply the resulting mixture to the skin of the face.
Mask with egg
It improves blood circulation and has a general tonic effect.
- Beat the egg with a broom and fill in two crushed coal tablets.
- Add 10g to the mixture. olive oil and 10g. potato starch.
- Stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained, then apply the resulting composition to the face.
Mask with natural yogurt
Such a mask is perfect for removing toxic substances from skin cells of the face.
- 1 tablespoon activated carbon in powder form is mixed with 1 teaspoons. freshly squeezed juice.
- Then add 2 tablespoon. natural yogurt.
- The resulting mixture is applied to the face and left for 20 minutes.
Mask with aloe juice
Restores the normal functioning of the sebaceous glands, eliminates inflammation.
The mask is suitable for getting rid of focal rashes.
- Mix 1 teaspoons. crushed coal with 1 teaspoons aloe juice.
- Add 2 drops of tea tree oil and half a teaspoon of sea salt
- Pour 1 tablespoon water, stir until a homogeneous porridge.
Mask with essential oils
Quick cleansing of the skin from black spots. Effective pore narrowing.
- Crush 1tab. coal and combine with
- Water 1 tablespoon of water and put the mixture in a steam bath. Bring to complete dissolution continuously stirring.
- Next add 2 drops of thyme oil.
High content of unique vitamins and minerals. This face mask provides a refreshing and firming effect.
- Grind 3 tab. activated carbon and combine with 20g. dry yeast.
- To the resulting mixture add 1 teaspoons. honey and mix thoroughly.
- Pour 1 tablespoon cream and mix again.
Mask with lemon juice
Eliminates inflammation and oily skin while not drying it, but rather nourishing and moisturizing.
- 3tab. mix activated carbon to a powder state with 1 egg.
- Stir until smooth.
- In conclusion, add 5 drops of lemon juice.
Mask with grapefruit juice
This masklessly frees the pores from dust and dirt accumulated during the day, therefore it is recommended to use it before bedtime.
- Move the juice from half a small grapefruit with 1 yolk.
- Next, add 2 tab. activated carbon in powder form.
- All ingredients are mixed well.
Mask with starch
Comedones and other rashes disappear. The skin is smoothed, acquires a healthy appearance and receives a charge of tone.
- It will take 30g. plantain and about the same dandelion.
- Grind the plants in a blender to a porridge.
- Next add 5tab. crushed coal and 10g. potato starch.
- Move until smooth.
Mask with a feather
The skin receives a tonic effect and deep cleansing of the stratum corneum. Thanks to which new cells are released.
- 2 crumbled charcoal tablets combine with 5g.perga and 5ml honey.
- Stir until smooth.
- Peel one baked potato in foil and add to the remaining components.
- Stir until the mixture resembles gruel.
Mask with bread
In the presence of focal inflammation on the face, it stops it. Eliminates pain and redness.
- Crush 1tab. coal and 1tab. spirulina.
- Pour 2 tablespoons warm decoction of raisins. Mix.
- Wait 10 minutes. add the flesh of Borodino bread and 5 drops of essential oil.
- Move until smooth.
Acetylsalicylic Acid Mask
The mask moisturizes and deeply cleanses the skin. It relieves comedone and gives the face a natural glow.
- For more, you need to grind 4tab into powder. activated carbon and 3tab. aspirin.
- Add 5 tablespoons to the mixture of tablets. kefir or natural yogurt and mix well.
Mask with green tea
A tonic mask, which also has the property of deep cleansing pores and restoring complexion.
- 1 small cucumber is required to grind through a sieve, separating soy and pulp.
- In the pulp add 0,34 fluid ounce. Decoction of chamomile and 0,34 fluid ounce. green tea.
- Then pour 8 g. gelatin and put on a steam bath until it is completely dissolved.
- In conclusion, add 1tab. crushed coal.
Mask with sea salt
Quickly get rid of black dots and prevent them from appearing in the future.
- Take 1/3 teaspoons of sea salt and mix 1 teaspoons. coal powder.
- Pour 1 teaspoons into the dry mixture. aloe juice and 5 drops of essential oil.
- Stir and add a little boiled water, so that the mass in consistency resembles sour cream.
Mask with orange
Helps cells produce elastin and collagen. Eliminates the painful color of the skin, toning it.
- Juice from 1/3 of the orange combine with a beaten chilled egg and 30g. natural yogurt or sour cream.
- Crush 3tab. coal and pour to other components.
- Pour 40ml. Boiled water and stir.
- Let it brew for 20 minutes.
Mask with eucalyptus
It will give the skin a tone, a beautiful natural blush and eliminate oily sheen.
- 3tab. coal crushed into powder, mix with 35 gr. rose water.
- Next, add a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil.
- The resulting composition is well mixed.
Mask with corn oil
The mask prevents the risk of premature skin aging and improves complexion.
- 2tab. Activated carbon grind into powder.
- To prepare, mix 0,68 fluid ounce of corn oil in a bowl, 10g. potato starch and 1 protein.
- Beat the contents of the bowl with a fork.
- Mix the mixture with coal powder and mix.
Cleansing from black spots and removing traces of acne. With regular use, the skin will noticeably tighten, small wrinkles will be smoothed out.
- Grind 1 tablespoon oatmeal and mix with 1 tablespoon. blue clay.
- Add 1tab. crushed coal and 1 teaspoons. lemon juice.
- Mix everything until a homogeneous slurry is obtained.
Mask with cinnamon
It will give the skin a beautiful velvety tone and free pores. Prevents possible rashes for a rather long time.
- 1 tablet of crushed coal mixed with 10g. rice flour.
- Add cinnamon, 3 drops of hazelnut oil and mix.
Mask with pumpkin
The skin will get the maximum effect of hydration, pi will be cleansed and devoid of oily sheen.
- It is necessary to mix in a blender 4 t. L of natural non-fat yogurt, 4 tablespoon. honey and 200g. raw pumpkin.
- Grind is required before making porridge.
- Before applying add 3tab. coal in the form of a powder.
Mask with herbs
The mask gives a healthy appearance, helps to get rid of age spots. The number of wrinkles is reduced, the skin is smoothed.
- For preparation, a powder of 3 tablets is required. activated carbon.
- Finely chop a bunch of dill and parsley, then mash it with your hands to isolate the juice.
- Then mix everything, if the composition is too thick, water can be added.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Mask with berries
The skin gets a healthy even tone, fine wrinkles are smoothed out.
Masks can be used to whiten skin.
- In a steam bath, mix gelatin and water 2 to 1, stir until completely dissolved.
- Add a handful of crushed lingonberries to the gelatin base.
- Add 4tab. powder coal, 1 protein and beat until foam appears.
Mask with dandelion
Helps to get rid of various focal rashes and prevent their occurrence in the future.
- In a blender, grind a handful of dandelions and the same amount of plantain.
- From the resulting mixture, squeeze the juice.
- Pour the defect of 5 angle tablets thoroughly mixed.
Tea Tree Oil Mask
The mask will lighten the skin, free pores from accumulated dirt and soothe the epidermis.
- 1 crushed tablet of coal to combine with 2 teaspoons. natural non-fat yogurt.
- Add 2 drops of tea tree oil to the mixture and pour 1 teaspoons. juice squeezed from lemon.
Mask with cocoa
Such a mask contains many useful vitamins. The face immediately becomes radiant, skin tightened, clean and without oily sheen.
- Grind into powder 1 tab. coal and mix with 1 teaspoons. cocoa powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon to the dry mixture. natural yogurt without additives of any fat content and mix.
Mask with PVA glue
The action of these components is aimed at combating various inflammations and acne. They help to remove black spots and narrow the enlarged pores, thereby preventing skin problems in the future.
- Grind 3-4 tablets of coal to a powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon glue PVA and mix thoroughly.
Mask with rose water
This face mask has a calming effect on the skin. Gently cleanses pores, restores sebaceous glands. It is recommended to use it before bedtime.
- In 1 tablespoon pounded activated carbon pour 2 tablespoon. rose water.
- Stir until the coal is completely dissolved and add 5 drops of essential oil.
Video: activated carbon for the face, mask. Recipe
Activated carbon and gelatin face mask:
Facial Cleansing Mask: