Modern injectable drugs make it possible to tighten the skin in a non-surgical way.
Radiesz in the cheekbones, photos before and after which prove the possibility of injection lifting, is widely popular among women.
- The drug for injection Radiesse: its composition, effect on the skin
- Advantages and disadvantages of the drug Radiesz
- Scope of the drug Radiesz
- How is the procedure with Radiesz cheekbones
- Does it hurt to give Radiesse injections
- Reco very period after the procedure: its features
- Radiesse’s cheekbones: what result to expect
- Who should not inject with Radiesse: contraindications
- Complications and consequences after the procedure with Radiesse
- How much do Radiesz injections into cheekbones cost
- Useful videos about the benefits and features of using Radiesse
The drug for injection Radiesse: its composition, effect on the skin
The drug Radiesse is the latest development of German cosmetologists. It contains microspheres of calcium hydroxyapatite, which has full biocompatibility with human skin, and a carrier gel.
Calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres are components that are already present in the human body, they are responsible for the quality of bone tissue.
For cosmetics, they are isolated from marine corals and used in production. Radiesz, photos of which are presented by doctors before and after the procedure, is done in the cheekbones.
The drug acts in two directions:
- As a filler, that is, it fills in the empty areas under the skin and adds visible volume.
- After 20 days, he begins to stimulate the body to produce collagen, which makes the result of the procedure lasting.
Due to the composition, which has a double effect, the effect of contouring with Radiesse lasts 2 years .
Advantages and disadvantages of the drug Radiesz
A distinctive feature of the drug is its long-lasting effect, with less use of the gel. Radiesse has several advantages over other means.
The main ones include the following:
- a combination of two types of skin exposure;
- the product has 100% biocompatibility and allows you to not conduct tests before the procedure;
- safe for the body;
- the procedure takes no more than 40 minutes;
- Radiesz, introduced into the cheekbones, begins to act in the first hours, which is confirmed by photos taken before and after the procedure.
It must be borne in mind that Radiesz has the following several disadvantages:
- can not be used up to 35 years;
- after the procedure, you can not visit baths, saunas and a solarium;
- there is no way to adjust the amount of the drug after its administration;
- swelling and swelling of the skin is possible.
During the injection, it is allowed to use painkillers. In most cases, anesthesia is dispensed with, since a syringe with a thin needle is used.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Scope of the drug Radiesz
The drug Radiesse is used not only in the cheekbones, and photos before and after the procedure prove that it has a wide scope.
Injections allow you to adjust:
- face oval;
- eyebrows and eyes;
- shape of ears;
- cheekbones, cheeks, chin;
- nasolabial folds;
Also, the drug eliminates wrinkles and folds of the skin, helps hide scars . Radiesse is a modern way to correct facial contours. It is used in plastic surgery to eliminate such a defect as a lack of soft tissues of the face and body.
Do not use the drug to enlarge the lips, eliminate small facial wrinkles. For nose correction, it is used with caution.
How is the procedure with Radiesz cheekbones
The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis. As a rule, painkillers are not used during its implementation. In some cases , lidocaine is added to Radiesz injections, which reduces discomfort .
The duration of the procedure directly depends on the corrected area and the amount of the drug. Radiesz is available in the form of a syringe for injection with a thin needle.
First of all, a cosmetologist conducts an initial consultation, which examines the skin of the face and clarifies the presence of contraindications. If there are no violations of the skin, the doctor proceeds directly to contour plastic.
How does the procedure go:
- The specialist treats the corrected area with an antiseptic.
- Using a medical marker, marks correction lines, injection points, and end points.
- The package with the drug opens immediately before the injection. This prevents bacteria from getting on the needle.
- The injection is done at right angles to get a longer lasting effect.
After the procedure, the doctor consults the client for the post-injection period to avoid consequences such as tumors and hematomas.
Radiesz in the cheekbones, the photo before and after the introduction of which can be seen in clinics, allows you to return to everyday life immediately after contouring.
Does it hurt to give Radiesse injections
The introduction of the drug can only be done by qualified doctors , since an improperly performed procedure leads to incorrigible consequences and provokes pain in the corrected area.
For injections, a syringe with a very thin needle is used, which minimizes skin injury. During the administration of the drug, short-term pain may occur, since there is no analgesic in its composition.
To eliminate pain in clinics, several methods are used:
- treat the correction zone with anesthetic cream;
- add a small amount of lidocaine to the syringe, which ensures painless administration.
After injections, it is recommended to make cold compresses that soothe the skin, and also use painkillers.
very period after the procedure: its features
The rehabilitation period after the cosmetic procedure requires the following rules:
- be sure to make ice compresses on the first day;
- you can not sunbathe in the sun, go to baths and saunas;
- on the first day do not apply makeup and do not use cleansers;
- if less than 6 hours have passed after the procedure, you can only sleep on your back;
- within 48 hours, exclude the use of blood thinners, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E and fish oil;
- it is not recommended to usd and scratch the skin where the injections were given;
- do not clean and peel for a week.
Swelling and swelling can persist for 2 days, and with the introduction of a large amount of the drug, the period increases to 5-7 days. Doctors recommend painkillers for pain lasting longer than 24 hours.
Already in the first hours of action of the drug, the results will be visible , since it will begin to fill a space under the skin with itself, and a slight tingling sensation may be felt. Many note that the photos before and after the procedure for introducing Radiesse into the cheekbones clearly show the effectiveness of this tool.
Radiesse’s cheekbones: what result to expect
Contour plastic with the use of Radiesz restores volumes in the cheekbones.
After the procedure, the following changes will be visible:
- deep wrinkles will be smoothed out;
- the face will become more natural;
- due to the filling of internal voids, sagging skin will disappear;
- bumps will be smoothed out;
- the shape of the cheekbones will be corrected and the shape of the face will change.
The result after the session will be visible immediately, but the final changes will appear 30 days after the administration of the drug.
With the correct procedure by the doctor, the effect of tightened skin and the adjustment of the cheekbones will last at least a year .
Who should not inject with Radiesse: contraindications
The cosmetic product Radiesse is non-toxic and compatible with human tissue. It has a number of contraindications, in which case injections are strictly prohibited.
Such contraindications include the following:
- tendency to allergic reactions;
- individual intolerance to components;
- bleeding disorders;
- skin infections;
- the presence of hypertrophic scars;
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
You can not enter the drug if before that numerous cosmetic injections, such as hyaluronic acid, biopolymer gels, were carried out. The simultaneous action of several fillers can lead to irreversible consequences , tumors and skin defects.
Radiesz is used with extreme caution in patients under the age of 35 years, since on thin skin with superficial administration, the filler will be visible to others.
Complications and consequences after the procedure with Radiesse
After contouring, edema and bruising can occur in those places where the drug was administered.
To avoid such complications, it is necessary to adhere to the recommendations that the doctor gives after the procedure.
An unpleasant consequence of the introduction of Radiesse often is the asymmetry of the face. This is due to the unprofessional administration of the drug under the skin. It is impossible to fix such an error, since the gel is not displayed.
The main types of complications after contouring:
- Tissue necrosis, which occurs when the drug is administered incorrectly.
- Inflammatory processes – the entry of microbes under the skin.
- Granuloma – it is a consequence of the introduction of different drugs in one zone.
- Complications can be associated with inflammation in the oral cavity that occurs when injected. In this case, experts recommend the use of antibiotics.
- Damage to nerve endings is rare. Symptoms of such a violation are numbness, decreased or increased sensitivity.
Most of the consequences after using Radiesse disappear a month after the contouring procedure.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
How much do Radiesz injections into cheekbones cost
The cost of the procedure depends on the amount of drug used. The average price for injections into the cheekbones is $ 272.
This amount includes:
- initial consultation of a specialist;
- the work of a specialist in cheekbone correction.
The cost includes the period after the injection , as there is a risk of complications. The price of the Radiesz drug itself in pharmacies and specialized stores is about $ 109 per 1 syringe with a volume of 0,03 fluid ounce.
An instruction is attached to
it, in which the order of the procedure is described. For deep correction or correction of facial contours, at least 0,1 fluid ounce of the drug will be required.
In order to appreciate the drug introduced into the cheekbones, photographs are recommended to be taken one day before and after the procedure.
The manufacturer claims that the uniqueness of the drug is that it is made on the basis of microspheres of calcium hydroxyapatite, therefore it successfully copes with the problems of saggy skin, eliminates facial irregularities and deep wrinkles .
Useful videos about the benefits and features of using Radiesse
Advantages of Radiesz®, intended for volumetric facial modeling, and procedure features:
Features of contouring using the Radiess filler:
Radiesse’s cheekbones. Photos before and after, given at the end of the video clip, make it possible to evaluate the result of the procedure: