To care for the skin and get rid of problems such as peeling, inflammation, black spots, women use a variety of tools, including home ones. One such agent is acetylsalicylic acid, which is used in face masks.
- The benefits of acetylsalicylic acid for facial skin
- Application rules
- Precautionary measures
- Acetylsalicylic Acid Peeling
- Spot application
- For problem skin and acne
- For oily skin
- For dry skin
- Mask from black dots
- With clay
- Mask with honey
- Lemon mask
- Castor oil mask
- With vitamins
- Whitening mask
- Kefir mask
- Cream mask
- Anti age
- With tea
- Video on the topic: Acetylsalicylic acid for the face
The benefits of acetylsalicylic acid for facial skin
The main purpose of acetylsalicylic acid is to lower the temperature during an illness, stop the inflammatory process, and get rid of pain. Acetylsalicylic acid is taken orally to get rid of these problems. However, experts have proven the benefits of this drug for the skin.
It contributes to:
- smoothing skin tone;
- relief of the inflammatory process;
- getting rid of infection;
- drying the skin;
- cleansing and narrowing of pores;
- reduce acne;
- freshness and healthy appearance of the skin of the face;
- stabilization of the sebaceous glands.
Acetylsalicylic acid has a drying effect. It is used for all types of facial skin, but if aspirin is used for dry skin, it is diluted with moisturizing and nourishing components. Means with acetylsalicylic acid give a quick effect.
In order for the result from the use of aspirin to be expected and positive, it is necessary to adhere to the rules for using the product:
- For the preparation of masks with aspirin, it is necessary to use a drug with an unexpired shelf life. Moreover, it is recommended to refuse to use even the medicine whose shelf life has not yet expired, but is nearing its end.
- Since aspirin can cause an allergic reaction, an elbow bend or other tender area of the skin should be tested before use. If an allergic reaction occurs, despite the preparatory measures, the mask must be washed off immediately and an anti-allergic agent such as Suprastin or Zodak taken.
- For the preparation of masks, it is recommended to use the simplest, cheapest domestic production of aspirin, since product analogues contain additional unnecessary components.
- When mixing tablets with water, use clean boiled or filtered liquid.
- Aspirin is difficult to dissolve in water, so you need to mix it well.
- Before applying the composition to the face, the skin needs to be steamed over a steam bath.
- If the composition with acetylsalicylic acid is used for the first time, it is recommended to apply it pointwise only to problem areas.
- When preparing the mask, you must observe the proportions.
- The exposure time of any mask should not be more than 30 minutes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Masks based on acetylsalicylic acid are recommended for use only by adults.
When applied to children’s skin or the skin of a teenager, the risk of burns increases. For the same reason, avoid contact with the drug in the eyes. If this happens, rinse the mucous membrane with water without delay.
Despite the availability of funds, you can not use acetylsalicylic acid thoughtlessly. Aspirin is not intended for face care, and its use is limited to contraindications.
Aspirin should not be used:
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- after the peeling procedure;
- with varicose veins;
- on injured skin, for example, if there are open wounds, scratches or injuries;
- in the presence of burns, including sunburn;
- with an allergy to acetylsalicylic acid, as this can lead to more serious consequences, such as dermatitis, asthma, Quincke’s edema.
Acetylsalicylic Acid Peeling
Peeling prepared on the basis of crushed aspirin tablets is an effective anti-inflammatory agent that will help get rid of acne and even out skin tone. For this, you will not need anything but two tablets of aspirin and water.
Aspirin needs to be crushed, and then diluted with a small amount of water. The resulting substance is rubbed into the skin, paying particular attention to problem areas. After 5 minutes, the product can be washed off with warm water.
It is not necessary to apply the drug to the entire surface of the skin of the face. In some cases, for example, with skin sensitivity or a tendency to allergies, on the contrary, it is recommended to use spot application to find out the skin reaction to the drug. The mixture for spot application is prepared from 1 tab. aspirin.
It needs to be crushed into powder and lemon or aloe juice added, so that the consistency of the product becomes liquid. Then, one stick is moistened in the mixture and acne and acne are lubricated with it. After 20 minutes, the skin needs to be cleaned of the remnants of the product with water.
For problem skin and acne
Since acetylsalicylic acid has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, acne masks are the most popular.
You can find many recipes for masks with aspirin:
- 3 tab. aspirin is ground in a mortar or in a coffee grinder, diluted with 1 large tablespoon of mineral water and 2 teaspoons. skim yogurt. The composition is applied to steamed cleansed skin. You can apply it pointwise on the entire surface of the face. Such a mask is recommended to be done at least 1 time per day, and preferably in the morning and evening. The composition is kept on the skin for 20 minutes.
- The anti-inflammatory whitening mask, which helps fight the increased secretion of sebum, is prepared from acetylsalicylic acid and lemon juice. It will take 3 tablespoon. juice and 6 tablets of acid. Before mixing, the tablets must be ground in a mortar or in a coffee grinder. The mixture is applied to the skin for 10 minutes every day.
- 2 tab. aspirin must be crushed and stirred in 1 teaspoons. water. Then there are added 1 tablespoon. oily sour cream and apply the composition on the face for 20 minutes.
- One shredded aspirin tablet is mixed with aloe juice to form a semi-liquid consistency. The composition is applied using a cotton swab for acne point for 10-15 minutes. The procedure is recommended to be repeated several time
s a day.
For oily skin
Acetylsalicylic acid for the face is often used as a drying agent, as the drying effect is one of the main properties of the acid. It contributes to the narrowing of pores, refreshing complexion, removes oily sheen. To enhance the effect of acetylsalicylic acid, it is recommended to mix it with dairy products, such as kefir, yogurt, sour cream.
2 tab. aspirin is ground in a coffee grinder or in a mortar, diluted with a small amount of water. Then, 1 tablespoon is added to the mixture. fermented milk product, mixed and applied to a clean face. After keeping the mask on the skin for about 20 minutes, wash off the composition.
For dry skin
For those who have dry and sensitive skin, it is necessary to use aspirin-based masks with caution, since even when following the recipe there is a risk of a negative result.
The following recipes are recommended:
- 3 tab. aspirin is crushed and bred 2 tablespoon. kefir. To the mixture add 1 tablespoon. crushed hercules. Why the composition is applied for 20 minutes with massage movements on the skin, and then washed off with water. The mask helps to exfoliate and even out skin tone, perfectly tones the face.
- The crushed tablet of aspirin is mixed with 2 tablespoon. corn starch, 1 teaspoons olive oil, 0.5 teaspoons burdock oil and vitamins A and E, one capsule. A well-mixed composition is applied with massage movements to cleansed face skin. Keep the mask for no more than 15 minutes. In accordance with the reviews, the procedure should be carried out with a frequency of 2-3 times a month.
Mask from black dots
To prepare the mask, take 3 aspirin tablets and grind them in a mortar, add 1 tablespoon. whey, 2 tablespoon. rice flour and a few drops of coriander ether. Then all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and applied with light circular movements on the skin of the face. After 20 minutes, the mixture should set on the face. Rinse it off with a sponge after soaking it with warm water.
This mask helps to fight not only with black dots, but also with open and closed comedos.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Masks based on clay and acetylsalicylic acid help to remove inflammation, tone the skin, get rid of traces of acne. For cooking, you can use clay of different colors: blue, white, black. It will take 6 tablets of aspirin and 1 tablespoon. clay. The tablets must first be crushed to a powder and mixed with clay.
Then the mixture is diluted with water and stirred so that a pasty consistency is obtained. You can apply the composition with a cotton swab or a cosmetic brush. The exposure time is 15 minutes. The mask is recommended to be used twice a week. For washing off, a herbal decoction based on chamomile is best suited.
Mask with honey
To prepare the mask you will need 2 tab. acetylsalicylic acid, 1 teaspoons honey and a small amount of water. The tablets need to be crushed beforehand, add liquid honey and boiled water: such an amount that it is convenient to apply the mixture to the face. If the skin is dry, it is recommended to add 0.5 teaspoons. base cosmetic oil. 15 minutes after application, the mask is washed off with water. An hour after the procedure, it is recommended to moisturize the skin with cream.
This composition has a pronounced whitening effect, and since both components of the mask are acids, its effect is quite aggressive, it is not recommended to be used often. The maximum frequency of use is once a week. Mask proportions: 3 tablets per 1 teaspoons. juice.
Tablets must first be crushed. The composition is kept on the skin for no more than 10 minutes, after which the mask should be washed off with water. You can apply the mixture on the entire surface of the face or pointwise.
Castor oil mask
Castor oil softens the effect of aspirin. Yes, this is the most important nutritional effect that makes the skin smooth and velvety. Prepared as follows
4 tablets of acid must be crushed and mixed with 1 teaspoons. liquid honey. Sugared honey must first be melted in a water bath. Add 0.5 teaspoons to the resulting mixture. castor oil. After thoroughly mixing the composition, apply the mixture pointwise or on the entire surface of the face. 15 minutes after application, wash off with warm water. Frequency of use – 1 time per week.
3 tab. acids are crushed and mixed with 10 cap. vitamins A and E, dilute the composition of 1 teaspoons. warm boiled water. 15 minutes after application, wash off the mass with warm water.
In this mask, you can add a small amount of fruit puree, such as apple or banana to nourish the skin.
Acetylsalicylic acid for the face is also used for whitening.
Here are two recipes for these masks:
- 3 tab. chopped acetylsalicylic acid must be mixed with 1 teaspoons. natural liquid honey and add 1 teaspoons. grape seed oil. Thoroughly mixing the components of the mixture, distribute it on the skin with a cosmetic brush and maintain the composition for about 10 minutes. After washing off the composition, the face is soaked with a towel. The effect is noticeable immediately.
- 4 tab. aspirin is ground in a coffee grinder and mixed with 2 teaspoons. orange juice and 1 teaspoons honey. The mass is applied to the cleaned steamed face, hold for 10 minutes. Use the composition 1 time per week.
4 tab. aspirin should be crushed and add 2 teaspoons. ordinary purchased kefir. With light massage movements, the mass is distributed over the skin and left for 20 minutes for exposure, after which it is washed off with warm water and the face is dried with a towel with soaking movements.
After 2 hours, moisturize the face with cream .
Its peculiarity is that it uses not herbal extracts and dairy products, but a ready-made face cream. 4 crushed aspirin tablets are mixed with 1 teaspoons. purchased face cream. With this mask you can remove peeling and inflammation. The mask is left on the skin for 15 minutes, and then washed off with warm water.
The main action of the mask, which is prepared according to the recipe set forth below, is aimed at improving the skin circulation and normalizing the water balance, due to which the anti-aging effect is observed.
2 tab. acetylsalicylic acid must be ground in a coffee grinder and mixed with 1 teaspoons. fat sour cream, add strawberry or apple puree in an amount of 2 teaspoons. Also add 1 caps. vitamin A and E, 0.5 teaspoons jojoba oil. Thoroughly mix the composition, distribute it over the skin, then wash it off with warm water after 20 minutes.
The mask with cinnamon helps to lighten the traces of acne, prevents the development of the inflammatory process, because kills pathogenic microbes. 4 tab. acids are crushed and mixed with 1 teaspoons. liquid honey.
0.5 teaspoons is added there. ground cinnamon and 2 teaspoons water. Then the substance is applied by massaging movements on the entire surface of the skin for 15 minutes, after which time it is washed off with warm water.
A mask with tea nourishes and soothes the skin. For cooking, you need olive oil, green tea and mint. 1 tab acids must be crushed and mixed with 1 teaspoons. brewed green tea, olive oil and honey in such quantities.
The mask should be applied to the face for 10 minutes. The frequency of use is 2-3 times a week, it is suitable for normal and dry skin. If your skin is oily, you can replace olive oil with yogurt.
Such a simple and affordable ingredient for masks, such as acetylsalicylic acid, can be used to get rid of wrinkles, blackheads, facelift, get rid of acne and traces of acne. In order for the mask to give the expected effect, it is recommended to strictly follow the proportions in the instructions and follow the recommendations for using aspirin.
Video on the topic: Acetylsalicylic acid for the face
Aspirin-based face mask:
Acetylsalicylic acid in face masks: