In the conditions of constant employment of modern women, Botox hair healing procedure becomes a real salvation for many . Aggressive external environment, weakness of the body, vitamin deficiency and many other factors negatively affect the hair, contributing to their weakness and loss.
According to cosmetologists, a correctly done procedure will help restore healthy and beautiful appearance to your hair.
- What is botox for hair
- Ingredients Used in Formulations
- The mechanism of action of the procedure
- Indications and contraindications
- Botox hair manufacturers overview
- Fiberceutic Intra-Cylane Series from L’Oreal (France)
- Ampoules Hair Botox from Kallos Cosmetics (Hungary)
- H-BRUSH botox capilar from Honma Tokyo (Japan)
- Hair Botox Product from Kashmir Keratin Hair System (Israel)
- Ampoules of Magic Efecto Botox from Tahe Cosmetics (Spain)
- Nano botox for hair
- Which remedy to choose
- General rules for application
- Stages of the procedure
- Preparatory stage
- Main stage
- Final stage
- Precautionary measures
- Popular recipes for botox
- Botox mask based on honey and gelatin
- Green Tea Botox Mask
- Avocado and Protein Botox Mask
- Hyaluronic Acid Botox Mask
- Hair care after the procedure
- Application results: before and after photos
- What is better botox for hair or keratin straightening
- What is better to choose Botox or hair lamination
- How to make Botox for hair at home
- The opinion of trichologists and dermatologists
- Useful videos about Botox hair products
What is botox for hair
Botox is a procedure using cosmetics made from natural ingredients that restores hair for a period of 1 to 3 months . The technique is often confused with straightening curls, however, it simply heals and relieves hair of unpleasant effects: yellowness, porosity and fluffiness, not obedience to curls.
Ingredients Used in Formulations
- Keratin. This substance is the basis of growth and health for hair.
- Amino acids will help restore water balance, protein metabolism and strengthen hair follicles
- Aloe extract has strong regenerative properties, moisturize the skin and significantly improve blood circulation
- Various vitamins, including the most useful for curls: A, B, C and E.
The mechanism of action of the procedure
Cosmetics used for healing are two-phase. It is either mixed separately or directly on the hair during the process.
- The first phase: the chemical composition is rubbed into the hair. Thanks to it, useful substances are easier to penetrate into the structure of the hairline. However, it prevents the leaching of drug particles.
- The second phase: a concentrate of natural ingredients actively nourishes, restores and generally significantly improves the condition of the hair.
Indications and contraindications
Botox is recommended if the hair has the following properties:
- Lack of shine.
- Brittle ends.
- Slow growth.
- Frequent falling out.
Before the procedure, you should pass a test for a possible allergic reaction of the body. With wounds on the head, and especially tumors, during pregnancy and lactation, you will have to abandon such care with cosmetics, since the effect is radical.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Botox hair manufacturers overview
Fiberceutic Intra-Cylane Series from L’Oreal (France)
The following cosmetic preparations are included in this series:
- Shampoo cleansing.
- Serum filler.
- Sealing care.
- Mask to maintain the effect.
The procedure can be performed after recent hair dyeing. Recovery sessions with frequent use will not be harmful. The effect lasts up to 10 rinses.
Vitamins, oils, keratins and proteins will significantly restore hair after the first application.
Detailed instructions will help you easily understand the sequence of actions. Price not less than $ 95. for the series.
Ampoules Hair Botox from Kallos Cosmetics (Hungary)
Kallos Cosmetics cosmetic solutions provide restoration of all hair types after applying a complex of 6 ampoules. The product is convenient to apply and easy to dispense with a repeatedly closing lid.
Price: $ 5 – $ 7.
H-BRUSH botox capilar from Honma Tokyo (Japan)
It is used as a complex of two agents: shampoo and active recovery agent.
The procedure differs from the similar ones in the ability to restore even the most damaged hair from dyeing, lightening or simply from the lack of necessary care.
Extracts of tea tree leaves and aloe vera provide lean natural healthy care.
Price: $ 163.
Hair Botox Product from Kashmir Keratin Hair System (Israel)
The series for Botox at home consists of a bottle with a chemical composition and an ampoule with nutritious natural hair supplements. When used, they are mixed together. A favorable difference from other means is the preservation of 70% of keratin, which entered the hair together with the agent, forever.
Representatives of other cosmetic lines boast a maximum of 6 months of keratin retention, after which it is washed. Price: average $ 68
Ampoules of Magic Efecto Botox from Tahe Cosmetics (Spain)
The use of one ampoule restores hair, eliminates the effect of bonding, accelerates the growth and density of the hair, gives a glossy shine. It differs from the composition of other cosmetics in the use of argan oil. Price: $ 150.
Nano botox for hair
Nano Botox is a modern hair care and nourishing product that has many advantages over keratin straightening, with which it is often compared due to the similarity of procedures and application rules.
The composition of the formula includes collagen and keratin. The use of the drug has the following properties:
- hair alignment;
- achieving the effect of “waves” (flowing curls);
- getting rid of scales and strengthening the structure of the hair;
- elimination of section and fragility;
- shine and silkiness
- moisturizing and nourishing hair;
- preventing leaching of keratin.
A distinctive feature of the innovative Nano Botox hair restoration product is that, unlike keratin straightening, the method is less dangerous for curls, since the concentration of formaldehyde in the composition is minimal, which eliminates the possibility of intoxication.
The drug does not leave an oily effect, does not weigh curls, but visually reduces the volume, however, the leveling effect remains for a long time. The main advantages of the product include its effectiveness and imp
arting hair resistance to environmental factors.
The effect of smoothness, gloss and evenness lasts for a period of 7 to 12 days.
Which remedy to choose
Before using the product, it is necessary to study the composition and make sure that there is no allergy to its ingredients. To make it easier to navigate, you need to individually decide which method is best suited – ampoules or entire series of cosmetics.
All funds presented are professional. When choosing, the main argument may be prices, as some compounds cost a lot. However, before you buy a whole set, you can purchase probes. So it will turn out to save and decide whether this cosmetics is suitable or not.
General rules for application
There are 2 important rules for using a cosmetic product:
- Work in gloves. This will help to avoid irritation of the hands with their strong sensitivity.
- In case of contact with eyes, nose or mouth, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Stages of the procedure
The home Botox procedure will take from 40 minutes to 2 hours – it depends on the length of the hair and the conditions of the instructions for the cosmetic product. At the preparatory stage, it is important to thoroughly wash your hair with a special shampoo. Then remove excess moisture with a towel, but do not need to wipe your hair dry.
Separately, serum is applied to each strand with a syringe. To retreat from the scalp by 0’8 – 1’2 inch. After application, you can gently comb your hair to enhance the effect. Next, a nourishing mask is applied to the curls. Depending on the length and condition of the hair, it remains for 10-15 minutes.
After the required time, the mask is washed off with water without shampoo. Next, either let the hair dry on its own, or do it with the help of cold air from a hairdryer.
Botox for hair can be done at home, but after making sure that there is no allergy to the components of the purchased products. Use them strictly according to the instructions. And if the composition gets on the mucous parts of the body, rinse with cold running water.
Popular recipes for botox
Botox mask based on honey and gelatin
Edible gelatin enhances the strength of hair, its shine, helps to straighten. It is a natural collagen. The mask is applied to thoroughly washed hair.
Honey contains iron and iodine, with a deficiency of which precipitation begins, zinc, which contributes to the regeneration of the skin and active hair growth. Vitamin B prevents thinning and gives a healthy glow. Copper – is responsible for pigmentation and color saturation.
Brew green tea firmly. Then strain the tea, pour half the contents of the glass onto 1 teaspoon of gelatin. Wait until the gelatin swells. Now a teaspoon of honey (liquid) and a few drops (4-5) of cosmetic oil are added. Dissolve the resulting mixture in a water bath. Apply to hair for 30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Green Tea Botox Mask
Green tea preserves the maximum amount of vitamins, as it undergoes minimal processing compared to black tea. Catechins strengthen hair, tannins help to cope with their fat content, niacin protects from gray hair, and a number of amino acids gives the hair a healthy shine.
It is necessary to dilute gelatin as described in the recipe above, bring it to a thick state in a water bath. Then add 8 drops of olive or almond oil. Distribute the mixture through the hair. Warm the cosmetic cap with a hairdryer, put it on and then wait 30 minutes. Rinse off the mask without using shampoo.
Avocado and Protein Botox Mask
Avocados will be an excellent source of manganese, potassium, phosphorus and calcium for hair. The hair becomes shiny and soft, and the skin gets rid of dandruff.
In a blender, bring down 1 chicken protein with a quarter of avocado. Wait for a homogeneous mass. Add 7-10 drops of oil (the type of oil depends on the type of hair). Apply to locks, rinse after 30 minutes.
Hyaluronic Acid Botox Mask
- 4 drops of lactic acid (not more than 80%).
- 0,68 fluid ounce keratin.
- 0,2 fluid ounce hyaluronic acid (1-4%).
- 2 capsules of vitamin E and ascorbic acid.
- 0,68 fluid ounce argan oil.
- 0,14 fluid ounce collagen.
- 0,1 fluid ounce panthenol.
Step by step the cooking process looks like this:
- First you need to pour argan oil into the glass bowl.
- Next, all other ingredients are added.
- The composition is brought to a homogeneous mass.
- The mask is applied to the curls, a cosmetic hat is put on the head.
- 5 minutes you need to warm your head with a hairdryer, and then 30 minutes. to withstand the composition on the head.
- Rinse off the mask using shampoo.
Hair care after the procedure
It does not matter if Botox was made in the salon or at home – you need to follow a number of rules so that the effect remains for a long time. Basic rules for hair care:
- The head is allowed to wash no earlier than 3 days after the procedure. Otherwise, you can wash off some of the nutrients obtained from Botox.
- Choose a sulfate-free shampoo. Wash your head with cool water. Ideally, the water should be boiled. It is recommended to lather the head and rinse off the shampoo at least 2 times per session.
- To enhance blood circulation of the scalp, do a light massage.
- The curls are wiped cleanly, you should start from the ends and end with the roots.
- Do not tighten hair tightly or use hairpins at least a couple of weeks –
the hair after the procedure is too sensitive to external influences.
- Do not use irons, hair dryers and other items for hair care
- Do not use balms, masks and other cosmetics for the first 2 weeks. Thanks to the Botox procedure, hair is already strong and full of vitamins.
- It is important to comb the strands carefully from the bottom up.
- Junk food, especially fried foods, greatly affects hair condition. Proper nutrition will help your hair stay in great shape longer.
Application results: before and after photos
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
What is better botox for hair or keratin straightening
Keratin straightening is different than the Botox procedure:
- First, wash your hair thoroughly.
- A keratin composition is applied to the dried hair.
- The mask stays for 30 minutes.
- The hair is dried again with a hairdryer.
- Each strand is processed up to 8 times with an iron.
The last paragraph most distinguishes two similar procedures. Due to ironing, the hair is subjected to more heat treatment, which entails less gentle handling of the hair.
It is important to note that Botox is aimed more at healing than cosmetic effect. Whereas keratin straightening is used precisely to maximize the appearance.
Here are just a few of the nice effects of keratin straightening:
- Styling and combing are facilitated.
- Hair is more elastic and shiny.
- Sliced ends disappear.
- The strands are straightened.
Keratin is not able to give the hair its former appearance, since it does not have a healing effect on the hair (unlike Botox). It is important to consider the following: the effect of Botox lasts an average of 2 months, while keratin straightening lasts up to 5 months.
What is better to choose Botox or hair lamination
This procedure allows you to quickly restore your hair a healthy and beautiful structure. During cosmetic care, biolaminate is applied to the hair.
Hair gets a porous protective film. It does not allow an aggressive environment to adversely affect the hair, and at the same time, due to porosity, it allows oxygen to be produced.
The advantages of lamination:
- Shine appears.
- The hairstyle is more voluminous.
- Thicker curls.
- Nutrients are held in the hair due to the film.
A serious minus of the procedure is its fragility – lamination will last no more than a month. Botox affects the hair from the inside. Lamination holds useful substances, being outside in the form of a protective film.
Lamination makes the hair completely straight, while Botox does not cope with complex curls. Another difference concerns hair dyeing. Botox allows you to do this in a few weeks, while after lamination you have to wait at least 14 days.
If the hair is seriously damaged, it is preferable to undergo a Botox procedure. If the hair is healthy and you want to further strengthen it and protect it from the effects of harmful environmental factors, then it is better to pay attention to lamination.
How to make Botox for hair at home
The opinion of trichologists and dermatologists
Cosmetic preparations for Botox are developed by professionals, taking into account the various characteristics of consumer health problems. It is not known how folk methods will affect the condition of the hair and the body as a whole. Therefore, you should use proven cosmetics.
Botox is best done in a professional beauty salon. Specialists will conduct it correctly. On their side are knowledge and experience. Do-it-yourself home experiments can only worsen the condition of the hair.
If you decide to conduct Botox at home, you should be careful and trust only those recipes that have a lot of positive reviews.
Botox at home is a convenient and relatively inexpensive procedure for hair. The main thing is to follow all the rules and strictly follow the instructions. Then the hair will become shiny, silky and healthy.
Useful videos about Botox hair products