The causes of hair loss in people are different: from stress, poor ecology, malnutrition, and ending with a genetic predisposition and hormonal failure. But one of the most common causes is a lack of vitamins. To fill them, there are many ways and methods.
- What is the importance of vitamins for hair
- What vitamins can cause hair loss
- Vitamin A (retinol, carotene)
- B vitamins
- Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E Tocopherol
- Vitamin F
- Universal Vitamin Complexes for Hair Loss
- What vitamins to take for men from hair loss
- What vitamins to take for women from hair loss
- Vitamins from hair loss to children
- Vitamins for Hair Loss During Pregnancy
- What vitamins to take from hair loss after childbirth
- Inexpensive Vitamins for Hair Loss
- Ways to use hair vitamins
- Vitamin Injection
- The course of treatment and effectiveness
- What foods contain vitamins for hair loss
- Homemade hair loss mask with vitamins
- Video about vitamins for beauty and health of hair
What is the importance of vitamins for hair
If hair lacks vitamins, it becomes dull and lifeless. Different types of dermatitis, dandruff and seborrhea, a weakened hair follicle, in severe cases lead to partial or complete alopecia, a disease in which the process of new hair growth is disturbed, existing ones are lost.
All these symptoms are a signal that you should reconsider your diet and try to make up for the deficiency of vitamins.
For hair, there are certain complexes of vitamins from loss and to stimulate their growth.
What vitamins can cause hair loss
Having assessed the external condition of the scalp and hair, we can conclude which vitamins are lacking in the body.
Vitamin A (retinol, carotene)
The most important fat-soluble vitamin that affects the scalp, hair roots and glands.
|Vitamin A (Retinol)||Act||Disadvantage|
They contribute to the supply of hair with active ingredients, nourishing them from the inside.
Water-soluble vitamins that do not accumulate in the human body require daily replenishment.
|B 1 (thiamine)||Promotes||Disadvantage|
|B 2 ( riboflavin)||
||increased sebaceous glands and dry hair ends, seborrhea|
Niacinamide (Vitamin PP, Niacin)
(pantothenic acid, D-panthenol)
|B 6 pyridoxine||
|B 7 (Vitamin H, Biotin)||
|In 8 inositol||
|In 9 Folic acid||
|B 12 cyanocobolamine||
Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid
Water soluble vitamin is not synthesized in the human body.
|Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid||Promotes||Disadvantage|
|proper follicular maturation||
Vitamin E Tocopherol
Fat-soluble, consists of 8 varieties of tocopherols. Antioxidant.
|Vitamin E (tocopherol)||Promotes||Disadvantage|
Fat-soluble, is a complex of unsaturated fatty acids.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Universal Vitamin Complexes for Hair Loss
Special complexes have been developed for each category, as the problem of hair loss in women and men is somewhat different. The main difference is in hormonal features.
For hair loss, there are universal vitamin complexes suitable for both sexes.
The most common:
- Alerana (USA) – is divided into two components. “Day” Composition: vitamins A, C, E, B1, B9, magnesium, iron and selenium. Follicles are being restored, hair loss is being stopped. Composition “Night”: – B vitamins – B5, riboflavin, biotin, vitamins B6 and B12 and the necessary zinc and silicon and D3. Cell regeneration and stimulation of the bulbs for active growth occur. Price: from $ 8,11.
Vitrum Beauty (USA) – includes: a complex of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and field horsetail. The action of the complex contributes to the formation of collagen and other proteins. In this case, there is a general strengthening of the body and hair. Price: from $ 11,7.
- Doppelherz Asset (Germany) – the uniqueness of the complex lies in the fact that in addition to vitamins and essential minerals, it also contains components of plant origin (wheat germ oil and millet extract), which not only improve hair growth, but also protect them from negative effects the environment. Price: from $ 3,94.
- The radiance shines (USA) – consisting of 20 components, vitamins and minerals, as well as green tea extract, which together improve all metabolic processes. Price: from $ 4,76.
- Perfectil (United Kingdom) – the preparation contains the necessary group of vitamins and minerals, as well as bardane root and echinacea extract. The drug restores the hair structure, eliminates skin diseases (seborrhea, eczema, dryness, psoriasis). Price: from $ 8,16.
What vitamins to take for men from hair loss
The problem of hair loss in men is very common. It leads to the gradual appearance of a receding hairline on the head. The main factors of its manifestation are genetic predisposition and hormonal disorders. Men are also more susceptible to various stresses, bad habits and poor diet, which leads to a lack of essential nutrients.
Vitamins for hair from loss, necessary for men:
- Vitamin A;
- Vitamin E;
- Vitamin C;
- B vitamins;
- Vitamin F.
In the complex, these vitamins and microelements saturate the hair follicle with useful substances, strengthen the roots, promote the production of keratin, stimulate the growth of new hair, and stop the process of hair loss.
The list of the most popular vitamins for men’s hair:
- Duovit for men (Slovenia) is a universal complex of vitamins A, E, C, and minerals: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iodine. It protects the body from the harmful effects of harmful factors, prevents hair loss, improves metabolic processes, enhances blood circulation, which contributes to the activation of hair roots Price: from $ 5,44.
- Velmen Tricholodic for men (Great Britain): – an innovative complex for strengthening the structure of hair, enhancing its growth, healthy skin in the head. As part of vitamin A, B, C, D 3 , E, minerals, essential amino acids and proteins, proanthocyanidins – antioxidants necessary for normal blood flow to the scalp. Price: from $ 15.
- Inneev (France) – male version: zinc and steroid alcohol contained in pine bark, regulate the activity of dihydrotestosterone (reduce its formation), due to which hair loss in men is reduced, the sebaceous glands are regulated. Ingredients: taurine, zinc, squeezed grape seed and green tea. It strengthens the hair, making it strong from the roots, improves all metabolic processes, accelerates the production of collagen, is contraindicated in boys under 14 years old. Price: from $ 12,65.
- Men-C formula (Canada) – this complex contains 20 different vitamins and 11 minerals, as well as 4 herbal extracts. Improves the general condition of the hair, provides a surge of energy. Price: from $ 10,06.
- “Selecin” (USA) – a homeopathic medicine, contains vitamins, minerals and plant components that activate dormant bulbs. It is indicated for diffuse hair loss. Contraindications: lactose intolerance in men. Price: from $ 6,12.
What vitamins to take for women from hair loss
In women, the problem of a lack of vitamins for hair has a slightly different effect than
in men: there is a thinning of the hairline, the appearance of gaps, and the general condition of the hair worsens. These problems arise mainly during pregnancy and lactation, against the background of hormonal and age-related changes, as well as due to various diets and abuse of cosmetics and hair dye.
Vitamins for hair from loss, which should include vitamin complexes for women:
- Vitamin C;
- Vitamin D;
- B vitamins;
- Vitamin E.
Unlike men’s, vitamin complexes for women include components that, in addition to hair nutrition, normalize hormonal levels and reproductive function.
- Vita charm (USA) – composition: vitamin A, B vitamins, necessary for active hair growth and awakening of sleeping bulbs. Price: from $ 2,45.
- Vellvumen (Great Britain ) – a palette of vitamins and minerals specially designed for women to maintain their tone. As part of evening primrose oil and borage, they support the optimal hormonal background of the female body. The contained components – B vitamins, selenium, copper, zinc – actively affect the condition of the skin and hair from the inside, strengthening hair from the roots. Price: from $ 7,48.
- Duovit for women (Slovenia) – composed of: A, C, E, H, B vitamins, as well as minerals – magnesium, calcium, zinc, iodine and iron. The hormonal background is restored, immune indicators are strengthened, the cells are protected from oxidation processes that provoke premature aging. Price from $ 5,44.
- Inneov Hair Thickness (France) – a vitamin complex for emergency hair restoration. Thanks to the polyphenols of the active components (green tea, grape seeds), it enhances the microcirculation of the blood, providing the flow of nutrients and vitamins to the hair. Vitamins in the composition of the drug activate natural mechanisms, cell regeneration, restore the speed of metabolic processes. The complex is enriched with zinc. Price: from $ 19.
- Pantovigar (Germany) is a complex fortified natural product. Improves hair growth and structure, normalizes metabolic processes, saturates cells with useful elements. Contains 20 vitamins, 3 plant extracts and 2 amino acids. Also keratin and medical yeast. It is used for hair loss that is not associated with a hormonal background. Price: from $ 17.
- Hair expert from Evalar (USA) – a vitamin complex containing natural ingredients. Positively affects the nutrition of hair follicles with all the necessary substances from the inside. Stops hair loss. Contains brewer’s yeast, horsetail extract, taurine, zinc oxide. Price: from $ 6,39.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Vitamins from hair loss to children
Parents often face the problem of hair loss in children. In the absence of various pathologies, the cause may be vitamin deficiency.
Vitamins for hair from loss should enter the child’s body with proper and balanced nutrition, replenishing the need for vitamins.
To solve the problem of hair loss and insufficient hair growth, as well as strengthen the whole body as a whole, you can give your child mineral and vitamin complexes. They are selected strictly in accordance with the age norm.
The most popular drugs:
- Alphabet (USA). The unique American preparation in the form of sachets, chewing plates and tablets, replenishing all the vitamins necessary for the children’s body, has a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair. Available in series for various ages. Hypoallergenic. Reception from 1 year old. Contains: Phosphorus, Zinc, Folic Acid, Calcium. Price: from $ 3,13.
- Witrum (USA) Unipharm . Chewable tablets can be given to babies after 2 years. It contains all the necessary vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Admission from 7 to 11 years. Daily requirement is replenished 1 tablet / day after meals. Series are divided by age categories. Price: from $ 7,34.
- Vita Bears (Canada). Sweet gummy bears in the shape of bears 4 different tastes. It contains natural juices without preservatives and artificial colors. One lozenge contains: vitamins E, A, C, D, vitamins of group B. It has a positive effect on the whole body, strengthens the immune system, and the nervous system improves the condition of the hair. Reception since 2 years. Price: from $ 5,3.
- Multi Tabs (Denmark). Chewing plates, drops and fruit-flavored syrups. They support the immune system, make up for the lack of B vitamins, vitamin A, D and C, as well as iron and calcium. Chewing plates from 1 year 1 time / day. Price: from $ 4,9.
- Pikovit (Slovenia). Contains B vitamins, including folic acid, riboflavin, nicotinamide, vitamin A, C, D and calcium phosphate. It is indicated for unbalanced nutrition. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, improves immunity, promotes hair growth. Reception In the form of syrups for children under 1 year. Tablets – from 4 to 6 years 1 tab. 4-5 times / day. Price: from $ 2,18.
Vitamins for Hair Loss During Pregnancy
During pregnancy, the female body experiences tremendous stress. Sometimes the skin, hair and teeth suffer very much. It is necessary to approach the choice of vitamins wisely, given the effect that they can have on the woman’s body and the fetus.
In preparations for pregnant and lactating mothers, the composition includes an increased amount of folic acid necessary for proper intrauterine development of the fetus, as well as an increased content of calcium.
The following drugs that are safe during pregnancy are recommended:
- Mom’s Health Alphabet (USA) – Recommended for both pregnant women and women during breastfeeding. A full complex of vitamins, minerals and taurine, necessary for the formation of the brain tissue of the fetus. Contains folic acid, calcium, the required amount of iron. Improves the general condition of the body as a whole, the condition of the hair and skin. Price – from $ 4,47.
- Vitrum Prenatal Forte (USA) – a full range of all vitamins and minerals suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers to protect mother and her fetus, promotes hair growth, strengthens follicles, improves hair condition from roots. Ingredients: Vitamin A, E, D 3 , C, folic acid, B vitamins, calcium and zinc. Price from $ 8,23.
- Complivit Mama (USA) – a vitamin complex developed for expectant and lactating mothers, incorporating all the necessary vitamins and minerals. Beneficial effect on the general condition of the body, the condition of the skin and hair. Price: from $ 3,4.
- Pregnavit (Germany) is a special new-generation vitamin complex for pregnant mothers and during breastfeeding. Replenishes the deficiency of vitamins, minerals and iron. Ingredients: Vitamin A, C, D 3, E, B 1, B 6, B 12 , folic acid and calcium. It improves metabolic processes in the body of a pregnant woman and, as a result, actively nourishes the hair roots. Retinol prevents hair loss. Price: from $ 8,16.
- Sana-Sol (Norway) is one of the most balanced vitamin complex in terms of composition and saturation with all necessary vitamins and elements such as calcium, selenium, iodine, biotin, folic acid. Strengthens the immune system, improves the quality of the skin and hair. Price: from $ 10,88.
What vitamins to take from hair loss after childbirth
After childbirth, the body of a nursing mother is subject to stress, weakened immunity, a lack of vitamins and iron in the blood, and hormonal changes. The period of feeding can increase the deficiency of vitamins, which leads to a deterioration in the condition of the hair and their loss. The necessary elements in this period are: vitamins of group B, E, C, D 3 in combination with iron.
The following complexes are suitable for their replenishment:
- Doppergelts for mothers (Germany) – Composition: complete complexes of vitamins, beneficial acids (including folic acid), as well as trace elements (zinc, iron, iodine, etc.), necessary for a woman after childbirth and the feeding period. Price: from $ 6,8.
(Switzerland) during breastfeeding makes up for the lack of calcium and vitamin D necessary for good hair and nail growth, removes toxins, improves metabolic processes. Price from $ 4,08.
- Multi Tabs Perenatal (Denmark) – the preparation is enriched with iron and Omega-3, which is necessary for good blood circulation of the scalp, oxygen supply to the cells and activation of sleeping bulbs. Price: From $ 8,35.
- Pregnoton Mom (Slovenia) – a complete vitamin complex for mother and baby during breastfeeding. Contains essential vitamins and minerals (including iron, iodine) and Omega-3. Positive effect on the general condition of the skin and hair. Price: from $ 10,88.
- Femibion 2 (Austria) – taken from the 14th week of pregnancy and during feeding. It contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals that help strengthen the body and nourish the hair roots. Price: $ 14.
Inexpensive Vitamins for Hair Loss
Do not forget that with a fairly large selection of expensive means of vitamin-mineral complexes, there are affordable and vitamins that help the body with hair loss.
- AEVIT – composition: Vitamin A and E, strengthen and saturate the hair, have a beneficial effect on the whole body as a whole. It is applied externally and internally. Price from $ 0,68.
- Duovit – tablets in two colors. Reds contain vitamins A, D, C, vitamins B 1 , B 2 , B 3 , B 12 . Blue contain all the necessary trace elements. Price: from $ 2,04.
- Pentovit – includes 6 vitamins: B 1 , B 6 , B 12 , B 12 and folic acid. Price: from $ 1,77.
- Undevid – includes vitamins A, C, E and group B. Price: from $ 0,68.
Ways to use hair vitamins
Vitamins for hair from loss are taken in two ways: externally and inward.
- in the form of cosmetics (fortified balms and shampoos);
- nourishing masks with the addition of vitamins (ampoules, solutions, capsules) – are applied directly to the scalp.
- vitamins come with food;
- vitamin and mineral complexes;
Sometimes intake of vitamins becomes insufficient. For faster saturation of the body with the necessary vitamins, it is better to resort to injections. Injections are single-component or in the form of “vitamin cocktails.”
Polipant complex ”- a cocktail of plant and placental extracts with the addition of a whole complex of vitamins, proteins and antioxidants.
The composition contains: extract of capsicum, nettle extract and wheat germ extract.
The tool “Polipant complex” even in very complex, advanced cases has an effective effect on the skin and hair. It tones the scalp, improves blood flow, the skin moisturizes, dandruff disappears, hair loss stops. At the place of baldness, a new shoot appears.
Intramuscular injections of B vitamins are also prescribed for hair loss. Vitamins that are poorly absorbed from food, but have an effective purpose.
This should include:
B1, or thiamine
. Provides the scalp with essential nutrients, stimulates hair growth and development.
- In 3, nicotinic acid – is involved in the oxidative processes of the body. It has a positive effect on hair growth and quality.
- B6, or pyridoxine. It takes part in metabolic processes, maintains a balance of proteins and fats in the skin. With a lack of it, weakening of the whole organism, hair follicles, seborrhea and dermatitis is observed.
- B12, or cyanocobalamin. Of all the vitamins, only this element contains cobalt – a trace element extremely necessary for the body. Lack of B12 leads to impaired enzymatic reactions, destabilization of liver functions, impaired hematopoiesis. Externally, the deficit is reflected by severe weight loss, decreased appetite and hair loss.
- The complex of vitamins B 1 B 6 V 12 “Combilipen”. It normalizes metabolism, saturates hair follicles with nutrients, and stimulates hair growth.
Also, sometimes the doctor prescribes mesotherapy of the scalp – an injection under the scalp. This procedure enriches the hair follicles as much as possible, stimulates the growth of new hair. Injections of vitamins of group B, vitamins A, C, E and mineral components are used.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
The course of treatment and effectiveness
The duration of vitamins is described in the instructions, and also depends on the individual characteristics of the body.
- From 1 month to 3 twice a year when taking the drug orally;
- From 7 to 10 days – injection;
- From 3 to 6 months – topically in the form of additives.
What foods contain vitamins for hair loss
It should be noted that it is constantly impossible to use vitamins for hair and other complexes.
Do not forget about natural products that are suppliers of beneficial elements to the body.
|AND||orange fruits and vegetables, liver (chicken and beef), fish oil, butter, caviar, cream and whole milk|
|In 1||vegetables, yeast, bran, peanuts|
|In 2||fish, liver, dairy products, spinach, lentils, carrots, champignons|
|In 3||green vegetables, mushrooms, buckwheat, meat, cheese, cereals|
|At 5||kidneys, liver, fish, chicken, cheese, dates, avocado|
|At 6||fish, liver, pork, potatoes, cereals, seeds, walnuts.|
|At 7||beef liver, egg yolk, soy flour, milk, honey, brewer’s yeast|
|At 8||cereals, green peas, oranges, melon|
|At 9||carrots, liver, cottage cheese, dark green vegetables, beans|
|At 12||beef, pork, liver, cheese|
|WITH||citrus fruits, currants, apples, kiwi, Brussels sprouts, parsley, spinach, dill|
|D||eggs, cream, sour cream, milk, liver|
|E||sprouted wheat, barley and oat groats, nuts, spinach, sorrel, green salad, prunes, sea buckthorn fruits|
|F||wheat, walnuts, soybeans, avocados, seeds, almonds, linseed oil|
Homemade hair loss mask with vitamins
Masks complement the basic nutrition of hair.
Useful homemade masks:
- Firming mask. Stimulates hair growth. Composition: 2 doses In 1, dissolve in a small amount of warm honey. Rub into the roots of the head. Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Mask for hair with split ends. Ingredients: 0,68 fluid ounce of vegetable oil (avocado, olive, coconut), add 1 capsule of vitamin A (retinol) and 1 capsule of vitamin E (tocopherol). Heat in a water bath. Rub into the roots with massage movements. 2–3 times a week is done one hour before shampooing.
- Mask for hair growth and strength. Ingredients: 1 tablespoon honey, tablespoon cognac, 1 yolk. Add an ampoule with B vitamins. Rub into the roots and distribute along the entire length.
- Mask against hair loss. Composition: 1 tablespoon. l salt, 1 tablespoon dry mustard, ascorbic acid extract and herbal tincture. The mask is applied before washing the hair in 40 minutes. The course is 10 days.
- Mask for shine and silkiness of hair. Ingredients: balm or conditioner, vitamin B 12 , B 8 ampoule , 2 drops of vitamin A and 2 drops of vitamin E, aloe extract, 1tab. nicotinic acid. Apply to the roots and spread over the entire length. Time 1 hour.
Faced with the problem of hair loss, it must be r
emembered that the disease is easier to prevent than to treat the consequences. To do this, you need to lead a healthy lifestyle, follow proper nutrition and timely supplement the missing vitamins. All this will help protect from hair loss, contribute to their active growth and preservation of beautiful magnificent hair.
Video about vitamins for beauty and health of hair
Vitamins of group B in ampoules – various methods of application for hair:
Budget but effective vitamins for hair growth and restoration: