The cosmetic line of products from USA called Alerana directs its funds to prevent hair loss, strengthen it and stimulate growth. In addition to this focus, well-known company shampoos are endowed with other various properties.
This is a remedy for dandruff, which contains not only substances to prevent the loss of curls, but also antifungal components. According to reviews, the popular shampoo of this company helps to cure the cause of dandruff.
- Shampoo Alerana (Alerana) against dandruff
- Healing properties
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Indications and contraindications for use
- Mode of application
- Side effects
- Integrated use
- Effect of application
- Storage conditions
- Release form and price
- Where to buy Aleran Shampoo
- Reviews of trichologists
- Customer reviews
- Video about Aleran Shampoo
Shampoo Alerana (Alerana) against dandruff
Alerana dandruff shampoo (reviews on this product have won good fame due to its effectiveness proven in the course of clinical trials) is produced by Vertex from USA.
The consistency of the product is average, not very thick. Shampoo has a pleasant herbal aroma. The color of the product is transparent. Thanks to the convenient format, the bottle does not slip out of hand.
Dandruff is a skin disease of the head that occurs when there is a disturbance in the working activity of the sebaceous glands. In the absence of treatment, the process of falling off the curls begins, their fragility, pale color and unkempt appearance appear. For this reason, hair care cosmetics must have a therapeutic effect.
Aleran Dandruff Shampoo contains the following ingredients:
- Prokapil is a plant -based vitamin complex that consists of 3 substances, such as a citrus flavonoid, olive acid, a molecule with biotin, and 3 amino acids. Strengthens ringlets, has rapid growth, increases microcirculation of blood in the hair bulb. It is a stimulator of growth of curls.
- Pyrocton Olamine is an antifungal component that prevents the penetration of fungal diseases, eliminating itching and peeling.
- Dexpanthenol is a vitamin from group B. It is deeply absorbed and saturates the scalp, strengthens curls, and helps reduce the loss of curls. It is a natural, strengthening and calming ingredient.
In addition to these substances, the composition also contains other components that have a therapeutic effect:
- Provitamin B 5 – impregnates and saturates curls, protects them from delamination.
- An extract based on horse chestnut – provides intensive care, enhances blood circulation.
- An extract based on bitter wormwood and fragrant sage – acts as a sedative to the scalp.
- Poppy extract – has a brilliant and soft effect, moisturizes curls.
- Burdock extract, stinging nettle, tea tree oil – help hair grow quickly, normalize sebaceous glands, and eliminate dandruff.
- Lecithin – renews and strengthens hair, gives a healthy shine, increases elasticity, silkiness, restores split ends.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Shampoo from the Alerana series is a professional therapeutic tool for curls, which can be bought in the pharmacy network.
Unlike other anti-dandruff remedies, Alerana gently affects the scalp and is recommended for everyday use.
- regulates the action of the sebaceous glands of the scalp;
- strengthens and renews hair;
- fights a fungus that causes dandruff in frequent situations;
- establishes microcirculation of blood in the epidermis;
- moisturizes and nourishes the scalp.
Advantages and disadvantages
A cosmetic product for hair has not only a superficial effect, but also heals, has the benefit of preventing dandruff:
- activates cell division in the follicles of curls, as a result of which greasiness is reduced, and curls grow faster:
- neutralizes spores of fungi, due to which seborrhea may appear;
- eliminates the itchy condition of the skin, causing inconvenience and discomfort;
- has a beneficial effect on the appearance of curls;
- gives a floral aroma, thanks to perfume fragrance;
- gives a feeling of a pleasant chill due to menthol, which is contained in the composition of the product.
The disadvantages are as follows:
- medical cosmetics is suitable only for those with oily hair type;
- lack of result or expectation, which did not materialize;
- the hair becomes dull, that is, the color is lost.
Indications and contraindications for use
Shampoo is indicated for moderate female, male alopecia. Due to the antifungal component, it copes with dandruff.
The product is contraindicated for use with:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- allergies to components;
- the use of other therapeutic agents;
- under the age of 18 years and after 65 years.
Mode of application
To achieve the desired result, you need to take into account the rules for the use of medical cosmetics:
- To begin with, the curls are slightly moistened.
- Shampoo is poured onto 1 hand, and the shampoo is brought to a foamy state with the second hand.
- The finished mass is applied to the scalp, while carefully rubbing with massage movements. Shampoo should foam more.
- The waiting time is 3 minutes. This is necessary for the cosmetic product to take effect. Then it is smeared along the entire length of the hair.
- The rinses are rinsed with plain running water.
- For the best result, it is recommended to use balm after shampoo – a rinse aid from one product line. It is also applied to the hair for 3 minutes.
It is worth considering an important rule: the longer the shampoo is kept, the more actively the ingredients are absorbed into the dermis and disinfect its upper layer.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
After using the anti-dandruff agent, side effects may occur:
- allergy, edema;
- vomiting, nausea;
- lowering blood pressure;
- itching, redness, peeling, loss of curls;
- dizziness, pain in the head.
The dandruff shampoo from the Alerana series in the complex can be combined with balm – rinse and mask for oily type of curls.
Dandruff is caused by excess scalp, excessive activity of the sebaceous ducts from the hair follicles. Therefore, it is important to reduce the sebum secretion rate. Customer reviews claim that the well-known medical cosmetics company successfully fights this problem.
Effect of application
The rate of manifestation of the effect depends on the degree of dandruff of the scalp. The therapeutic effect is achieved after 1 or more courses. After regular use, the result will be noticeable after 14 to 30 days.
A certain stage of seborrheic dermatitis affects the effect of using anti-dandruff shampoo. At the initial stage, the disease can be eliminated in a few weeks. If you have seborrhea during the year, and if dandruff occupies 60% of the scalp, the problem can be reduced after 30 days by using the product in accordance with all the rules.
Traditional medicine is inferior to therapeutic shampoo, because professional cosmetics do much better.
No mask, oil, sea salt or beet juice can cure the disease so quickly.
Effectiveness also depends on how long the remedy is used.
Keep the cosmetic product out of the reach of children. Air temperature should not exceed 25 degrees. The shelf life of a product from the moment of production is 2 years. After the expiration date, you can not use shampoo.
Release form and price
Alerana dandruff shampoo (people’s reviews confirm the effectiveness of the product and its affordable price) can be purchased for about $ 5,44. The cost of the product depends on the supplier and on the place of purchase.
The hair dandruff product is released in a container in the form of a plastic tube. A volume of 8,45 fluid ounce is enough for use within 2 months if shampoo is used 3 times within 7 days.
Where to buy Aleran Shampoo
Shampoo for hair from the Alerana series belongs to medical products. In this regard, the price is high. The product is sold only in a pharmacy or in a specialized store. In order to save, if it seems that the cost is too high, a cosmetic product can be purchased in the online store with a discount of up to 20% of the current price.
Reviews of trichologists
“Alerana” dandruff shampoo (reviews of trichologists confirm the effectiveness of the product) due to the antifungal effect, it can stop the spread of the fungus, relieve itching and peeling.
Doctors in trichology and dermatology promote this product as a therapeutic agent due to its natural and effective composition.
Alerana dandruff shampoo (customer reviews are shared) affects each person in different ways.
This directly depends on the individual characteristics of the body and scalp in particular:
- Within 5 years, hair fell out severely, many attempts were made to stop hair loss, various traditional medicine masks were used, as well as professional means. Everything was only in vain. Aleran’s shampoo couldn’t be bought right away because of the high cost, but as soon as the product went on sale for a stock, I decided to try it. A week after application, the head was combed out due to copious small dandruff. I do not recommend purchasing dandruff shampoo from this series.
- Alerana tried the anti-dandruff shampoo for the first time, although I had heard about products from this series for a long time. Used masks, sprays from hair loss – there was no result. For this reason, I did not dare to buy shampoo. But when the hair began to fall off, and dandruff appeared, she went to the pharmacy and acquired Alerana, although she did not pin hopes on him. And I was wrong. This medicinal product made me very happy: dandruff disappeared immediately after the first application, and the fat content of the head also decreased. After 2 months less curls began to fall away, the skin began to breathe and the pores were no longer clogged.
- In winter, hair began to fall out severely. Only 4 months later I realized that seborrhea was to blame. Out of habit, she combed her head to the wounds and assumed that it was all on a nervous basis. Only in vain thought so. She underwent a course of anti-dandruff therapy, and she was almost gone, only itching. Alerana was bought at the pharmacy by accident, as there was no usual shampoo on sale. After the first use, the head began to itch less. After 2.5 months, I forgot about my habit of scratching my head to wounds. Curls practically do not fall off, 2 or 3 hairs remain on the comb. I think the shampoo is the best I’ve tried. I will continue to use it.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
The most popular analogues of Aleran shampoo for dandruff:
- Nizoral. It fights against dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, fungal diseases of the scalp. Ketoconazole is present in the composition, which has a detrimental effect on yeast, dermatophytes. Due to the absence of sulfates in the composition, shampoo is more effective.
- Sebozol. Due to ketoconazole in the composition, it copes with dandruff, renews the structure of curls. It acts against fungus, peeling, inflammation.
- Shampoo 911 tar. Helps to eliminate seborrhea, psoriasis, pruritus, peeling. It has beneficial effects on the sebaceous glands, reduces excess scalp fat. The main active ingredient is tar.
Dandruff is most often triggered by nervous diseases, digestive tract problems, malfunctions in endocrinology, for these reasons it is unrealistic to get rid of it in a short time. Therapeutic shampoo for dandruff Aleran will help reduce the pathological manifestation of diseases of the scalp in a few pro
This fact is evidenced by the reviews of trichologists and those who have tested the product on themselves. It will take some time to fully recover. This will help additional quality hair care products from a series of medical products, as well as a balanced and fortified diet.
Video about Aleran Shampoo