In order to safely conduct ultrasonic facial cleansing, the cosmetologist is required to correctly select the gel, which is an integral part of this procedure. The gel composition should include components that in the vast majority of cases do not cause an allergic reaction.
Understanding the stages of skin cleansing using ultrasound, as well as knowing how to use the product and how not to make a mistake in choosing, a person will be able to independently perform a cosmetic procedure even at home.
What is ultrasonic face peel
Gel for ultrasonic cleaning of the face is applied to the skin of a person before the onset of direct exposure to it. The entire process of the work of a cosmetologist is a gentle cleansing of the skin from keratinized cells, as well as pores from the secretion, in excess produced by the sebaceous glands.
For carrying out ultrasonic manipulations on the skin of the face, a special apparatus and ultrasound – “scraper” are needed. In the vast majority of cases, an ultrasonic cleaning procedure is carried out in parallel with a mechanical one, which allows you to penetrate as deep as possible into the skin, eliminating it from accumulated contaminants.
Ultrasonic cosmetology procedure, subject to the classical algorithm, consists of 3 main stages:
- Preparatory. At this stage, it is necessary to cleanse the skin of the face from contamination with a cotton pad soaked in a hypoallergenic cosmetic product. Clean skin is disinfected with an antiseptic, and then “warmed up” with an activating composition (usually in the form of a gel).
- Main. At the second stage, the cosmetologist performs self-cleaning, combining the ultrasound effect on the client’s skin with the mechanical extrusion of accumulated contaminants from the pores.
- The final one. At the last stage of ultrasonic cleaning, the specialist, making sure that the manipulations are sufficiently effective, performs a number of care procedures depending on the type of skin of the client and his “weaknesses”. For example, if there is a tendency to acne after ultrasound cleaning, the cosmetologist applies an antibacterial composition that prevents the propagation of pathogenic microflora on problem skin. In the absence of visible abnormalities in the functioning of the sebaceous glands and skin metabolic processes, a soothing mask is applied to the cleansed skin, which contributes to the natural narrowing of pores and deep hydration.
Ultrasonic cleaning, for objective reasons, is the most popular treatment procedure among modern people who monitor the condition of their skin.
- does not require special preparation for the session;
- It has proven effectiveness in cleaning the skin with maximum safety of the process itself;
- no need to care for the skin after ultrasound manipulations;
- allowed at any time of the year;
- the minimum number of contraindications (you can resort to ultrasound cleaning for people of any gender, regardless of age and lifestyle characteristics);
- absolute painlessness of the procedure;
- no need to take a course of cleansing ultrasound measures (to obtain a visible result, a single visit to a cosmetologist is enough).
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
What should be included
When purchasing a gel for ultrasonic manipulations, special attention should be paid to:
- Expiration date . At least 3 months must remain before the product expires. Otherwise, being already in a stale state, the gel can provoke the occurrence of an allergic reaction in a person who does not even have a penchant for them.
- Type of gel substance . The type of gel for ultrasonic cleaning is determined by the cosmetologist, depending on the purpose of its further use.
- Storage conditions . It is important to familiarize yourself with the manufacturer’s recommendations and strictly follow them, in order to avoid changes in the composition of the product.
- The composition of the cosmetic . Must be as natural as possible.
The main components of a quality gel for ultrasonic cleaning of the skin are:
ANA acids . They have a moisturizing and exfoliating effect, affecting the skin not only on the outside, but also on the inner layers. Fruit acids are a kind of natural oxidant that has anti-inflammatory, soothing effects. At the same time, ANA acids stimulate the production of natural collagen by the cells of the body, and also increase the concentration of glycosaminoglycans.
- Vitamins (preferably in a combination of the most combining with each other), nutrients and elements (beneficial effect on the skin of the face, calming existing irritations, relieving itching and redness caused by a large number of contaminants accumulated in the pores. Saturate the skin with nutritious macro- and microelements that impede process acceleration withering of the skin and protecting it from the negative effects of external factors).
- Natural herbs . Natural plant extracts not only improve complexion, but also gently establish metabolic processes in the deeper layers of the skin.
Among the wide variety of ultrasonic cleaning gels presented on the modern consumer market, it is worthwhile to give preference to the most natural formulations without fragrances, dyes or parabens.
Despite the fact that these substances will not have a negative effect on the conduct of the cosmetic procedure, they can provoke skin irritation and dryness after ultrasound manipulations.
If wax, paraffin or oily components (for example, fatty acids) are found in the gel, you should refuse to purchase it. The listed components will prevent the penetration of ultrasonic rays into the deeper layers of the skin, interfering with its high-quality cleaning.
Gel for ultrasonic facial cleansing should be selected depending on the purpose of its further use.
By their types, the compositions for ultrasound manipulations are 6 types:
|Type of gel for ultrasonic cleaning||Short description|
|Steaming||The active substances that make up the product penetrate deep into the skin and, acting on it, steal the pores. According to the type of its effect, the steaming preparation for ultrasonic cleaning is “hot” and “cold”. Th
e hot composition is used by cosmetologists only in working with problematic skin prone to acne, acne and acne. Using such a product on sensitive skin is not recommended, as it can provoke the occurrence of severe irritation.
|Emollient||Such a gel is recommended for ultrasonic cleaning of problem skin or one that undergoes age-related changes. The active components of such formulations are usually fruit acids in low concentration. They do not penetrate deep into the skin, but act on its upper layers, making them softer and more pliable for further ultrasound manipulations. Despite the gentle effect of such cosmetic products, it is not recommended to use them often when working with the skin of the same person. Excessive cell softening artificially can lead to hypersensitivity.|
|Bleaching||It is used to eliminate pronounced pigmentation, regardless of the nature of its origin. Despite its name, such a composition is not capable of radically lightening the skin. Its action is rather aimed at smoothing the tone of the skin and its bringing to a natural shade. The use of whitening gel in work with sensitive skin is not recommended.|
|Anticorrosive||This type of gel for ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for use in order to prevent rosacea or the formation of a vascular network on the surface of the skin. Its active components strengthen the walls of the capillaries, the condition of which usually sharply worsens as the process of withering of the skin progresses.|
|Moisturizing||Such a composition is not recommended for oily skin. Its greatest effectiveness is achieved in the use in ultrasonic cleaning of dry skin, prone to peeling and irritation. The main components of the moisturizing gel normalize the water-lipid balance of the skin, enriching it with vitamins.|
|Delicate||The delicate composition is used for ultrasound manipulations carried out with sensitive, thin skin. He gently exfoliates dead skin cells and, at the same time, soothes and evens out skin tone. The active components of such compositions in the vast majority of cases are natural substances of plant origin.|
Features of choice for different skin types
The gel for ultrasonic cleaning of the face, in addition to the purpose of its further use, should also be selected taking into account the actual type of skin of a particular person. Taking into account the presence of skin problems, which are planned to be eliminated with the help of ultrasound manipulations, a person who cleanses even at home will be able to achieve high efficiency and lasting results as a result of the cosmetic procedure.
Professional cosmetologists recommend that beginners adhere to the basic rules for selecting a contact tool:
- For oily skin or one that has a tendency to excessive production of fat by the skin glands, it is worth choosing softening compositions, among the active components of which will be natural extracts of plant origin with a calming effect.
- Gel products with a whitening effect will positively affect the appearance of the skin, prone to pigmentation.
- It is optimal to use moisturizing gels in working with dry skin undergoing age-related changes (fading). The composition of such preparations should include vitamins, as well as micro and macro elements necessary for maximum nutrition of the skin.
- The delicate type of gel for ultrasonic cleaning is suitable for owners of sensitive skin, prone to allergic reactions. The gentle components in the composition of such cosmetic products not only minimize pain during exposure to ultrasound, but also relieve the already existing areas of redness and peeling.
The most popular gels for cleaning ultrasonic manipulations at home are the Beauty Style line products.
- Ultraclean Sense . Suitable for sensitive skin prone to dryness and redness. Gently cleanses pores and does not cause an allergic reaction during and after cleansing.
- Ultraclean Control . It is recommended to use for oily or combination skin, which must be cleaned as gently as possible.
- Composition with caviar extract . It is used in ultrasonic cleaning of aging skin, as well as during massage or procedures that imply microcurrent effects on the skin in order to minimize manifestations of age-related changes.
Even if the gel for ultrasonic cleaning was selected in accordance with the purpose of further use and the type of human skin, the likelihood of irritation still remains.
If signs of an allergic reaction or visual deterioration of the skin after ultrasound manipulations (for example, an increase in the number of acne, acne or acne) are detected, the use of cosmetics of a specific variety should be immediately abandoned.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
How to use correctly
Gel for ultrasonic cleaning of the face will not have a negative effect on the skin only if ultrasound manipulations are carried out in accordance with generally accepted standards. Start using a cosmetic product on the skin of a particular person with an analysis of the list of contraindications.
It is not recommended to apply the gel to human skin and to act on it with ultrasound if it has:
- pronounced inflammatory process of certain areas of the skin;
- a large number of acne;
- chronic skin diseases (including those in remission);
- elevated body temperature (above 37 degrees Celsius);
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- pathological processes that affect the condition of nerves located on the face;
- benign and malignant neoplasms;
The use of gels for ultrasonic cleaning is also not re
commended for people under the age of 18.
The algorithm for applying the composition to the skin before ultrasound manipulations includes a number of simple steps:
- Cleanse the skin with a mild cosmetic product without fatty acids (tonic or micellar water). Open the pores using a steaming gel, steam streams or washing with hot water (when carrying out cleaning ultrasound manipulations at home).
- Using your fingers (in this case, the use of brushes, shoulder blades or sponges is inappropriate) to evenly spread the gel over the entire surface of the skin.
- Within half an hour, cleanse the skin by sending ultrasound to it.
- Eliminate gel residues with a cotton pad soaked in running water.
- Apply a soothing cream or mask whose action is aimed at minimizing the occurrence of an allergic reaction.
To achieve maximum efficiency from ultrasonic cleaning, it is recommended that the above steps be applied alternately on small areas of the facial skin. Ignoring the above instructions can lead to premature drying of the distributed composition and its further rolling during ultrasound manipulations.
How to replace gel for ultrasound face
Ultrasonic face cleaning, subject to the availability of the necessary equipment, can be carried out at home. In this case, the contact gel used by professional cosmetologists to increase the effectiveness of the performed ultrasound manipulations can be replaced with alternative formulations.
The safest of them are:
- saline solution;
- thermal water;
- mineral water.
Despite the fact that the use of the above fluids during ultrasound cleaning does not harm the skin, the effectiveness of the cosmetology procedure will significantly decrease.
There are objective reasons for this:
- Liquids, unlike professional gels, spread over the face, and are not evenly distributed, which can lead to incorrect preparation of the skin for ultrasonic cleaning. As a result, irritation or an allergic reaction may occur.
- Corporations engaged in the manufacture of beauty products for ultrasound procedures develop their products in accordance with the characteristics of the specific skin type for which it is intended.
- The quality of professional cosmetics is controlled by special organizations that monitor the absence of harm to human skin caused by products presented on the consumer market of the cosmetic industry.
Used to increase the effectiveness of ultrasonic facial cleansing, the gel helps to consolidate the result obtained from the results of cosmetic procedures, as well as to eliminate the dermatological problems of a particular person.
The right choice of a professional contact product, as well as the ability to use it in practice will help a person not only improve the condition of their skin, but also conduct an expensive salon procedure at home.
Ultrasonic Face Cleansing Video
How to carry out ultrasonic facial cleansing: